Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kitty Kontest =D Winners Announced!! post 5 ATTN: Fallon_Carter & princesspdt!

Comments

• Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited March 2012
    Lindalu wrote:
    I hope Sassy gets submitted. It took me so long to produce her. :shock:
    A sincere good luck to everyone.

Sassy looks amazing!!! I love her, off to download her... Actually, wait I'm on my iPad. What a bummer.
  • Options
    LindaluLindalu Posts: 684 Member
    edited March 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:
    Lindalu wrote:

Sassy looks amazing!!! I love her, off to download her... Actually, wait I'm on my iPad. What a bummer.

Thanks so much. Spent the day on her. You should be able to easily zoom on her on the IPad. She's a keeper for me. She's fun in the game. Keeps chasing after the other cat. Now I'm hooked on all these pet creations.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Lindalu wrote:
    Zulie234 wrote:
    Lindalu wrote:

Thanks so much. Spent the day on her. You should be able to easily zoom on her on the IPad. She's a keeper for me. She's fun in the game. Keeps chasing after the other cat. Now I'm hooked on all these pet creations.
    Me too. I love the puc of her and the newspaper, so cure!!! I screen capped it even though I have almost no more memory in my iPad... :P
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited March 2012
    I have some names ;)

Panther, Stealth, Poison Dart, Poision Ivy, Cannon (Looking at my Canon printer right now haha) Olympia, Range, and Thorpe (Like the terrifying theme park, Thorpe park)

I hope you like them! :)

as stated in the OP, you're limited to 3 suggestions, so I chose the first three and posted those up, hope that's ok :)

~ Lindalu :shock: omg too cute! look at her!! you've really been having fun in the CAS with the pets haven't you! :D

25 minutes left to enter!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Daelia wrote:
    I have some names ;)

Panther, Stealth, Poison Dart, Poision Ivy, Cannon (Looking at my Canon printer right now haha) Olympia, Range, and Thorpe (Like the terrifying theme park, Thorpe park)

I hope you like them! :)

as stated in the OP, you're limited to 3 suggestions, so I chose the first three and posted those up, hope that's ok :)

~ Lindalu :shock: omg too cute! look at her!! you've really been having fun in the CAS with the pets haven't you! :D

25 minutes left to enter!!!

hmm, my time must be fast... very fast. when will the winners be announced? Same time as the end or what? :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    lol no, I'll need a little bit of time to consult a few friends and family, I'm not going to choose alone :) and I may try calling some names at her too, see what she may respond to.. I'm weird like that hehe
    for the kitties I may DL them and check them out in game with her on my lap, she can stand to be that far inside, as long as the door is open and she can see me lol
    I'm thinking it'll be maybe a day or two while I bug them for a consensus. I'll try to be as quick about it as they'll let me but they know this is coming so they're aware of the grilling ahead :lol: shouldn't be long, I'm a persistent gal :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ok, this contest is now closed! no more entries past this point, Deadline is up!
    Give me a little bit of time, I'm thinking a day or two, and I'll be posting the winners asap after I and some friends n family decide :)
    Thanks to everyone who participated! these are all great names and kitties!
    I'll let you know the winners as soon as I can! shouldn't be long :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Daelia wrote:
    lol no, I'll need a little bit of time to consult a few friends and family, I'm not going to choose alone :) and I may try calling some names at her too, see what she may respond to.. I'm weird like that hehe
    for the kitties I may DL them and check them out in game with her on my lap, she can stand to be that far inside, as long as the door is open and she can see me lol
    I'm thinking it'll be maybe a day or two while I bug them for a consensus. I'll try to be as quick about it as they'll let me but they know this is coming so they're aware of the grilling ahead :lol: shouldn't be long, I'm a persistent gal :)

Haha I'd do that too, but I dint have a backyard. Lol
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Ok, after some drolling it over with my friends n family, 3 of us came to a unanimous decision, and the other blew me off and ignored the whole ordeal :lol: I am surrounded by ppl who just do Not understand my simsification! yeah, it's a word, I deem it so! :P Anyhow, it took much distraction-removal and attention grabbing and griping to come to the conclusion of the winners.. (GrrrRrrRr, they were reluctant, they jusst don't 'get' it :x )
    So without further ado, the Winners!

Kitty Kreation: 500 sp : Lindalu for Sassy !
    that face, the orange to her!, the shoulder stripeys, and the paw toes! even the light patch to her chest, This kitty is the closest resemblance to her!
    Selected Name: 200 sp : werepoet for the name Miasma! look at her... she looks a dark foreboding presence! She responded to it rather well too.. from a sleepy comfy position she was laying in, I call "Miasma" and she gets up n mozeys on over to me to ask me to pick her up!
    Kitty Lottery: 100 sp : Fallon_Carter!
    Name Lottery: 50 sp : princesspdt!
    (Lucky draws from the RNG mentioned in the OP)

Congratulations!!
    Please let me know what you'd like for your prizes! :)

Thanks everyone who entered, this was a lot of help and it was hard to choose from all the great names and kitties! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    OMG. Thank you SO SO much. I'm totally thrilled. I felt I had already won because joining this contest forced me to learn how to upload pictures at last. I also was forced to learn what all that layering was about in CAP. Once I got going I couldn't stop trying. I confess that even Sassy took me an on and off full day. Did I mention I own 2 cats. One is a tortoise shell and grew to be a stunning beauty. The other is gray and white. One of them is always on my lap when at the computer.

A couple of weeks ago was my first ever win in a lottery for 25sp. This win is momentous. Thank you again. I will post later on my choice of gift. Enjoy your kitty cats!!!!
    Was the most fun here ever!
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited March 2012
    Congratulations winners. Thanks for hosting.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Daelia wrote:
    Ok, Kitty Konest is Closed! :mrgreen:

Winners!:

Kitty Kreation: 500 sp : Lindalu for Sassy !
    that face, the orange to her!, the shoulder stripeys, and the paw toes! even the light patch to her chest, This kitty is the closest resemblance to her!

Selected Name: 200 sp : werepoet for the name Miasma!
    look at her... she looks a dark foreboding presence! She responded to it rather well too.. from a sleepy comfy position she was laying in, I call "Miasma" and she gets up n mozeys on over to me to ask me to pick her up!

Kitty Lottery: 100 sp : Fallon_Carter!

Name Lottery: 50 sp : princesspdt!

(Lucky draws from the RNG mentioned in the OP)

CONGRATS!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Lindalu wrote:
    OMG. Thank you SO SO much. I'm totally thrilled. I felt I had already won because joining this contest forced me to learn how to upload pictures at last. I also was forced to learn what all that layering was about in CAP. Once I got going I couldn't stop trying. I confess that even Sassy took me an on and off full day. Did I mention I own 2 cats. One is a tortoise shell and grew to be a stunning beauty. The other is gray and white. One of them is always on my lap when at the computer.

A couple of weeks ago was my first ever win in a lottery for 25sp. This win is momentous. Thank you again. I will post later on my choice of gift. Enjoy your kitty cats!!!!
    Was the most fun here ever!

many congratulations, now off to download Sassy because I am not on my actual computer!!! I will also leave a rec :thumbup:
  • Options
    werepoetwerepoet Posts: 516 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yeah!! So glad your kitty liked the name Miasma. It was my favorite of the ones I submitted.

And Lindalu, you really did do a fantastic job on Sassy. I too learned how to put screenshots into the forum posts with this contest. Congrats!

Thanks Daelia for hosting this contest. It was lots of fun :)
  • Options
    Queenie08Queenie08 Posts: 7,588 Member
    edited March 2012
    Congrats to the winners :-)
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    werepoet wrote:
    Yeah!! So glad your kitty liked the name Miasma. It was my favorite of the ones I submitted.

And Lindalu, you really did do a fantastic job on Sassy. I too learned how to put screenshots into the forum posts with this contest. Congrats!

Thanks Daelia for hosting this contest. It was lots of fun :)

you're very welcome, that was a very thoughtful name suggestion, it fits her so well! :) what would you like me to gift you for your winnings? anything from the store totaling up to 200 simpoints are yours for the asking :)

Lindalu, let me know what you'd like too when you come up with it, I'm glad ya had so much fun with this and learned so much too!

I'll be back to check for prize-claims in a few hours, got some errands to run and I'll be out awhile, but I'll be looking for replies when I get home!
  • Options
    Fallon_CarterFallon_Carter Posts: 347 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Ooh, lottery winner ^^. :lol:

Congratulations Lindalu, I thought your cats were so beautiful. And congratulations to werepoet. Miasma. Miasma. Miasma. It sounds really nice once you say it over and over:D

I think everyone else did a fantastic job!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    A very big congrats to all those that entered and to those that won.

As for my wishlist choices....

.I'd be so happy to have the first 5 items (all hairdos) from my wishlist. It takes me a while to collect them so I would be delighted if this would be acceptable. It adds up to the 500 sp.
    Thanks so much once again.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2012

many congratulations, now off to download Sassy because I am not on my actual computer!!! I will also leave a rec :thumbup:[/quote]

awww, thanks so much. I think you'll find her fun in the game. I am enjoying her myself.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Daelia,

I would like:

Estate Fence (25sp)
    Straight Shooter (75sp)
    Victorian Double Window (100sp)

I'm working on making a steampunk town and I think these items will go quite nicely! :-)

I moved them to the top of my wishlist, if that makes it easier for you. Thanks again!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,821 Member
    edited March 2012
    Congrats to the winners!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thank you for the goodies which have been received. You are very sweet and generous.
    Linda
  • Options
    GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited March 2012
    congrats to the winners, this was so much fun.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks for the gifts Daelia!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited March 2012
    Great contest. Congrats to all the winners.