Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kitty Kontest =D Winners Announced!! post 5 ATTN: Fallon_Carter & princesspdt!

Comments

• Options
    icouldntfindanameicouldntfindaname Posts: 2,228 Member
    edited February 2012
    I used to have a cat named Romeo-strange?Maybe,he also was a aborable kitten.Maybe you can name her Juliet.
    In my neighborhood are many cats and I love to name them-Romeo was my cat,altought we found him-a name that I gave to one female kitten is Honey because of her fur and I named her muther spotty.I named one other male cat fluffly.
    Do you know what I love to the cats?Thir eyes.They remind me 2 little stars,especially at night,when those 2 little eyes are looking someone to beg for.What about Star/y or windy(for window-the eyes are the windows of your soul)
    That's my way to finding names and I really enjoy that :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Also one people I know named her cat Chuck Norris :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    How old is she?It look like she is young
  • Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited February 2012
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited February 2012
    1)Wicker
    2)Kwaidan
    3)Caligari

This is definitely the cutest cats i have EVER seen! She (He?) Is gorgeous!!!!
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited February 2012
    I am going to make you a kitty in about an hour! I'll upload to the exchange and provide a link when done! (the cat will have my favorite of the names with Daelia as the last name... for obvious reasons ^__^ )

ALSO: I entered three names but they aren't up? Sorry if I sound pushy! I just wanted to make sure that you didn't miss the names that I posted!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    godshelpiogodshelpio Posts: 1,675 Member
    edited February 2012
    1. Malice (a darker version of "alice" from alice in wonderland, your kitty looks very inquizative"

2. Countess

3. Elvira
  • Options
    DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
    edited February 2012
    ~GreenonePly, Awesome! Thanks for making me a kitty, it's adorable! got any screenshots? those would really help! I linked your kitty in the entry post, if you get me some screenshots, you can just use the link I made in the entry post to find your kitty link post and edit it n paste up the pics please :) would like to see her from both sides perhaps? OH and since you made me a kitty you may choose a 4th name for consideration by the way.. or did you want Laboo to count for that (which is kinda cool btw)

~icouldntfindaname, I usually name my cats something like that too, This kitty's sister is called Fluffy b/c when she was little she was the biggest puffiest kitten out of the litter! Fluffy is actually in the background of a cpl of the pics I posted up! another cat is called spotty, he has big orange cowspots all over his back. This kitty that needs the name is @ 5 months old by now, and at least she hasn't learned the name (killface) she's been called by As her name...

~Zulie234 yeah sorry, I meant to update the entries and everything this morning but I just couldn't get out of bed today, I'm not feeling very well, a little lightheaded n stuff.. so I slept a tad late.. I didn't mean to.. but I didn't have much choice in the matter... I've managed to drag myself out of bed cuz I know I have to keep this up tho! :D

Updated to here, sorry it took me so long.. I'm going to go lie down again soon tho :( bear with me
  • Options
    GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Daelia wrote:
    ~GreenonePly, Awesome! Thanks for making me a kitty, it's adorable! got any screenshots? those would really help! I linked your kitty in the entry post, if you get me some screenshots, you can just use the link I made in the entry post to find your kitty link post and edit it n paste up the pics please :) would like to see her from both sides perhaps? OH and since you made me a kitty you may choose a 4th name for consideration by the way.. or did you want Laboo to count for that (which is kinda cool btw)

~icouldntfindaname, I usually name my cats something like that too, This kitty's sister is called Fluffy b/c when she was little she was the biggest puffiest kitten out of the litter! Fluffy is actually in the background of a cpl of the pics I posted up! another cat is called spotty, he has big orange cowspots all over his back. This kitty that needs the name is @ 5 months old by now, and at least she hasn't learned the name (killface) she's been called by As her name...

~Zulie234 yeah sorry, I meant to update the entries and everything this morning but I just couldn't get out of bed today, I'm not feeling very well, a little lightheaded n stuff.. so I slept a tad late.. I didn't mean to.. but I didn't have much choice in the matter... I've managed to drag myself out of bed cuz I know I have to keep this up tho! :D

Updated to here, sorry it took me so long.. I'm going to go lie down again soon tho :( bear with me

sure no prob, i'll do that asap. my fourth name is
    Laveau after the voodoo queen.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Daelia wrote:

feel better!!! I just wanted to make sure my internet didn't mess up, it does that a lot. If you aren't feeling well, say that entries should be paused until further notice and go to sleep! feel better...
  • Options
    GreenonePlyGreenonePly Posts: 352 New Member
    edited February 2012
    here are some pics.

Screenshot-4.jpg

Screenshot-3.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-30.jpg

Ill get some up close pics in edit sim mode.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Awww :D thanks for the pics!
  • Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited February 2012
    :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    [quote=DaeliaThis kitty's sister is called Fluffy b/c when she was little she was the biggest puffiest kitten out of the litter! Fluffy is actually in the background of a cpl of the pics I posted up! [/quote]
    I can see her.So cuuute :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,821 Member
    edited February 2012
    Cute cat :) Maybe you like one of those names:

- Boo (maybe too cute, but I like this name for a cat)
    - Midnight
    - Charna, means dark. (Pronunciation = CHAR nah)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Updated n good morning! (least it is here).. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    seeking kitties/names!
    Definitely need more kitties, there's hardly any competition for the big prize yet!
  • Options
    LindaluLindalu Posts: 684 Member
    edited February 2012
    I love creating, so I will attempt to make a kitty and upload only IF I can figure out how to post a pic. I have never posted pictures and it is high time I try.

(if I can reformat a computer, add ram, change a drive etc, you'd think I could upload a pic to the Sim Forum...duh on me.) Working on it now.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Lindalu wrote:
    I love creating, so I will attempt to make a kitty and upload only IF I can figure out how to post a pic. I have never posted pictures and it is high time I try.

(if I can reformat a computer, add ram, change a drive etc, you'd think I could upload a pic to the Sim Forum...duh on me.) Working on it now.

lol, me too! :mrgreen::D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I introduce to you, Mitzou (and my little kitten Minou to follow shortly. (wow, I did it!!)

1z6t5i1.jpg
    2as4nq.jpg
    sy4epc.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This is the new kitten Minou:

jh4iac.jpg

xc4v49.jpg

flx408.jpg

2hg4ea0.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Oh oh. In my enthusiasm I forgot to go back and reread the rules. I will redo one to look like your adorable real cat and will try to make her from kitten stage. Stay tuned if there is time.
  • Options
    Fallon_CarterFallon_Carter Posts: 347 New Member
    edited February 2012
    Daelia wrote:
    seeking kitties/names!
    Definitely need more kitties, there's hardly any competition for the big prize yet!

I swear, I'm ripping out my hair because I haven't gotten to make that cat yet. Been sick this week, had a fever this morning, and haven't jumped onto my game within the last few days for much time...
    I hope yourself gets better, and I should have the kitty done by Sunday. Again, apologies for slacking off ;P.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ~ Lindalu, omigosh, glad you figured out how to post those, n sorry I wasn't here to help you! Those kitties are adorable though! I hope you don't mind, I Rec'd and DL'd them as well, I think they're soooo cute and they might not be applicable to this contest, but I may want them in my game elsewhere! :mrgreen:
    *happydance* you're gunna make me a kitten! :-o :shock: You know you can submit 3 names in the name entry/lottery and when you submit my kitty request, you can name a 4th name for the creation right? :wink: So don't forget to name her something different from your previous names or be prepared to choose another to add :-)

~ Zulie234, were you agreeing with the first part or the second part (cuz I can offer assistance if you need to figure out screenshots :D klb had to help me figure it out too)

~ Fallon_Carter, I would hardly call getting rest because you're not feeling well slacking off! :wink: If that's the case then I am guilty as charged too :lol: I hope you feel better soon and try not to push yourself too hard, rest up! Still plenty of time, so no rush! Get well!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    This is Tazz, as close as I can get it to your kitty. A real challenge. I wish they made all that CAS layering/colors etc a bit more user friendly, but now I can say I learned a lot. :wink:
    In the house, it wouldn't let me zoom in very close.

Darn I swear it looked blacker in CAS where it seems brownish. I will leave these submitted and if time, I may still tweak this litter critter even more. I'll slim the kitten down, and make the whitish more predominant. Can't do it till later tonight (Sat)I have been challenged.
    By the way, I write this while one of my own kitty cats is at this moment snoring on my lap with his head on my arm. He always holds on to my arm too. I'm luvin' it.

i6muyq.jpg

34ryw47.jpg

1hrprk.jpg

1zcmh5z.jpg