Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Positive Thoughts Thread

Comments

• Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    @elanorbreton You're very welcome! My experience might have been different if I'd bought HSY when it was first released. And we all play the game differently. I think it's possible that certain things I do in the game might trigger certain glitches, while you might never experience them because you make different decisions.

I posted about the Prom in the "What Happened In Your Game Today?" thread. And please don't worry about seeming like a "stalker." I'd rather have someone reading my posts than having them ignored! :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    @MoonlightGraham Thank you for the word on that Choose Your Classmate mod. I still haven't tried it out, probably won't until I'm ready to do a flashback episode of my story. At least with that I can be sure that Summer, Liberty, and Danielle will be together at school which is part of their backstory.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I haven't actually played with the pack yet since I'm still setting up my game. But while I was going to all my households with teens to put them in after school activities, I saw one of them relaxing on the bed with her phone. Very cool 😎!

On the other hand, I couldn't put my teens who have actual jobs in an after school activity. They had to choose. I know some have managed to do both, but I'm afraid to experiment in case they lose progress in their job.
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 You're very welcome! Z and I like that mod a lot.

I chose 20 classmates for my Sim, including the required characters: a High School Meanie and Sims who are part of the cheer, football, chess, and e-sports teams. While no random Sims show up in his classes, I don't see all the Sims I chose, either. I think that might be a result of the fact that the maximum number of Sims on the lot is also 20. The school staff-principal, teachers, cafeteria worker, custodian-have to spawn on the lot, too.

Based on that, I'd suggest you pick no more than 12 students, including Summer, Liberty, and Danielle. That should guarantee they all show up every day.

I have MCCC, so Z and I are about to try an experiment. We're going to raise the number of Sims who can be on a lot to 30. Hopefully that will make it possible for all of Patrick's chosen classmates to show up.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited August 2022
    In my game, Addy, my female teen werewolf, has a crush on Ash Harjo(who only likes men) and Mortimer Goth(adult), and using flirty texts, posts, and Tags which simply isn't producing any romance. I'm not sure that bug where social bunny creates inappropriate romance actually exists. At least anymore if it ever did.

I'm using the 18 students mod and the extra cafeteria worker and the stock high school is running fairly smoothly. If the bell rings and I'm trying to initiate something with a student, it does cause a lag, but I can cancel the action or just wait it out and everything will be fine.

Also, I like how active the Principal is. And so does Lilith

"We are family now...."

Ty12CJg.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Right now I've made it to Brindleton Bay and I have nine more worlds to go. Doing a little bit every day helps.
    I know that feeling well! The amount of times I've made a new master save doing this... also, playing some great music while you do it helps. Good luck with getting it finished soon 😁

I had movies playing in the background so this helped a lot. :)

Typically I use the cheat to turn death off when playing and I don't have any neighborhood stories enabled. As I was going in and out of different households doing various things to set up my master save, I noticed that the TS4 original Mortimer Goth had died. Because he's my best friend's dad, I had to stop what I was doing and go and find him on the gallery and replace him. Then I went through looking at all the other households to make sure no one else had died. Thank goodness only one other person had died and I was able to restore that family as well.

Now I think I'm finally ready for my first official school day. :p
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Olalla1986 wrote: »
    I know some people do not like the changes to Sims using their phone. My older Sims are no more obsessed with their phones than they were before; so, I don't know where all this is coming from. Now my teen's use is the right animation, amount and so realistic and/or unrealistic depending on how you view it; but, I love it.

Now, I don't know anything about what it takes to code a game or how they are able to find the right balance since it is totally subjective. Yet, I fear if they nerf the phone features based on a few complaints, that is truly unfortunate. Plus, if you nerf the phone animation you may never see it in the game. Does all the fun need to be sucked out of the game when a realistic or unrealistic feature is added? It's the Sims after all—a fun, entertaining way to spend some of our free time. :)

Please pass these sentiments on @EA_Cade since I noticed this came up somewhere within this or another thread. Does a "phone dependency" now exist—I think not. There are a lot of Simmers who play the game and do not come online to voice their opinions. So, I truly hope the developers take this into consideration before they tone down or nerf the way Sims, especially teens, are using their phones. Many are happy with this new added feature. Please don't nerf it or tone it down because I fear we will rarely see such animations as is illustrated below if they make changes to this feature. Thank you for your consideration.

My teen woke up in the middle of the night on her own when she did this animation with her phone. It was great and then she went back to sleep all on her own. For the first time, I feel like my teen is truly alive and doing teen-like things which is a credit and positive to High School Years and the latest teen update.
    Teen_on_phone.jpg

While I understand where you are coming from, I don’t think the phone works as intended, to say it bluntly – it is simply bugged. I sent my sim on hiking in Granite Falls and the animation became jittery, no cool down (not even a second) and it looked ridiculous when she didn’t even looked around as she used to while hiking only glued to her screen. I hate that, to be honest. The more your sim walks, the more broken animation became. Also when the cool down is gone, it will not stopped when they dig things or do other stuff.

I would like to point out that sims were using their phones before, only when they did it was to search web or play game, a real activity which brings their fun up. The animation you are happy about is empty and is just that, an animation that is broken on top of being useless. It takes precious in game time where days are already short.

I can appreciate many small and big things this pack (and patch) brought to the table that add realism to sims lives: shaving, teens silly greeting, getting excited, sexual orientation, different gossip animation and the whole HS experience which I couldn’t play without at this point. But I need to be honest and say that the phone is broken. Your sim didn’t walk up in the night because it’s a fun feature, but because this freaking thing overwrites everything else. Did you realize that sims stopped running because of it? Yeah they did, good luck going to far away location like vending machines in Sembamachi in Mt. Komorebi. Before the update my sim will jog there no problem, now she is walking staring at her lovely phone. What about werewolves? They are running rampaging on all fours while staring at their phones. Is it still good?

Another thing is changing phone color which is also bugged and causes your sim doing it over and over again every time you load in the new location or start the game. So it’s clear phone is overall not working as intended. It is not complain, but simply stating the fact.

I’m all for being positive, I love this game, it’s the only Sims game that I ever really liked, but being blind to bugs and badly made features doesn’t help this game, it hurts it. I hope that some patch along the line will put the phone where it’s place – in my sims pocket.

If you are having issues with the phone in a mod free game, then report it to the proper place on EA Answers HQ; or, start your own topic on AHQ if the link below does not address your issue since you said it is a bugged feature. Happily, I'm not having any of the issues you mentioned with the phone.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Who-asked-for-more-phone-use/m-p/11714156/highlight/true#M65512

Features and gameplay in a simulation game are subjective in my opinion. Anyone who likes the new phone feature and/or not bothered by it, isn't being "blind to bugs." The phone feature is by design and if it is not then like everything else that people have their free given right to complain about will get toned down. You do not have to belittle how someone else feels about a feature when expressing your opinion.

I’m happy if you don’t have these issues as they are annoying. But please try to sent your sim to the farther part of the map. Was she/he running? Try it with a werewolf then who is rampaging. And go on vacation to Granite Falls. Becasue sims won’t enjoy great outdoors anymore, I can guarantee that. The issue becomes more prominent the more you walk. I play the game a lot (no building, no setting up the world, just playing good old gameplay) so I see this every time I open my save and it made game worse.

I guess I need to clarify, if the tuning of the phone animation was done properly I would not mind it one bit, we all know that teens like their phones maybe a little more than adults, but… this one looks like a broken feature and it is broken.

Thanks for bug report link, I’m pretty active on this topic and I reported it literally after first few days of patch going live. Hopefully the tuning (if ever happened) will be done so you and I both can be happy. Some animation for teens mostly (but not to make other activities ridiculous) and other sims will be back to normal. I especially feel for occult players now and people who enjoy decades challenge. The patch made it very hard for them to enjoy gameplay. Not every player want sims to be modern simulator.

Also I was in no way belittling anyone in my post. Sure I was surprised you have not experienced any of this issue, which does seem odd, considering it’s a bugged feature and literally anyone I spoke to see this no matter the platform. If my post seemed belittling to you, I think you are overreacting a little bit. Best wishes! 😇

• Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    I've been playing this for 4 Sims weeks and have been enjoying it. What I like is the depth it gives not only to Sim teens but hopefully to Sim adults going forward. In real life adolescence is a time of self-discovery. Playing a Sim as a teen used to be so boring that I would age them up as quickly as possible, but now I'm curious to see how they develop. It helps that we have likes and dislikes, mood swings, and wants and fears, but the addition of crushes and an all-day teen meeting place (i.e., high school) really fleshes out the age group. I've been playing the Class of '00. They were never particularly interesting as adults, but as teens they are all fascinating. Mortimer Goth always used to be just Bella's dull husband. But now he's a straight-A student who's jealous because two of his classmates have gotten early graduation when he had an A before they did. He had a crush on Sofia Bjergson, but blew it when he got fresh with her in the photo booth. And he's mortified because he's still only at level 1 in the Computer Club. I had originally planned for Mortimer to become a scientist as he was in TS1, but now I don't know. He likes painting and writing -- maybe an Art Critic? And I don't know whether he and Bella will get together. I'll have to tune in tomorrow to find out.
    Granted, it helps that I've had minimal experience with bugs. I attribute that to playing a completely vanilla game where I don't even use cheats except an occasional resetsim.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @MoonlightGraham that is lovely! I'm so glad you and your daughter had such a fun time! Thank you for sharing 😁
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2022
    I increased the number of students in each class to around 25 each with the more high school class mates mod from Aramiteus

TXqhNMe.png

the cafeteria got a little crowded... my cpu is working overtime...

LnBoFwg.png
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @logion I signed in specifically to post about Aramiteus's mod. I had been using Choose Your Own Classmates, but I discovered it wasn't sending all the Sims I selected to school. Even when I took some of them off the list, they showed up anyway. It might well have been my mistakes, rather than a problem with the mod...but whatever the cause, it wasn't working the way I wanted.

I downloaded Aramiteus's mod today. Setting it up is very easy. My daughter and I liked being able to select our principal, teachers, cafeteria staff, and custodian. We sent all 21 Teens in our game to school along with our playable Teen.

How did it go? Look under the spoiler tag and find out.
    All the Teens we chose showed up at school, along with the faculty and staff. We liked the buzz of activity before the first class began. Students were tossing footballs, chatting in the halls, studying, and hanging out in the dining hall. One did the T-Pose challenge.

There is an option to assign certain students to Class 1. I'm using a school @SweetieWright_84 made, and it has only nine desks in each classroom. I assigned nine kids to Class 1, and it worked just fine.
    VmyyIKD.png
    Ms. Meade has exactly enough desks for her students.

However, it's standing room only in Mr. Rhodes' classroom...
    0vNKaPp.png
    Mr. Rhodes is handling the situation like a pro. I might divide the classes more evenly by assigning three more students to Ms. Meade's class.

Lunch time! If you want your playable Sim to eat lunch, you have to boogie down to the Dining Hall quickly. Fortunately, many of the other students take their time.

Ms. Shirley will earn her wages today. The counter gets very crowded. Look carefully, and you'll see Mr. Rhodes helping solve the problem by fusing with one of his students.
    CYWf9te.png
    The unflappable Ms. Shirley has it under control, and soon the students and teachers are enjoying their meals.
    c3QfMhT.png
    Kerri, the brunette in the yellow sweater, wasn't sitting alone the entire time. Her tablemates are now at their lockers.
    dYSlzEt.png

Uh oh! The students took their time leaving the Dining Hall, or spent too much time shillyshallying at their lockers! Forty minutes into class, many students haven't even made it to their classroom. Will Mr. Fordyce-Grieg give them detention? Is "routing issues" a valid excuse for tardiness? Or does Copperdale School take a lackadaisical attidude toward class attendance?
    YOIGplr.png
    Everyone made it to class for at least five minutes. :)

I would definitely give Aramiteus's mod a passing grade. Students strolling into class 55 minutes late is hilarious. I'm a teacher, and I wouldn't be OK with that happening in my real-life classroom, but this is the Sims.

I'll post again after we've experienced the football and cheer competitions. Then, we'll see how Prom works.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    logion I signed in specifically to post about Aramiteus's mod. I had been using Choose Your Own Classmates, but I discovered it wasn't sending all the Sims I selected to school. Even when I took some of them off the list, they showed up anyway. It might well have been my mistakes, rather than a problem with the mod...but whatever the cause, it wasn't working the way I wanted.

I downloaded Aramiteus's mod today. Setting it up is very easy. My daughter and I liked being able to select our principal, teachers, cafeteria staff, and custodian. We sent all 21 Teens in our game to school along with our playable Teen.

How did it go? Look under the spoiler tag and find out.
    All the Teens we chose showed up at school, along with the faculty and staff. We liked the buzz of activity before the first class began. Students were tossing footballs, chatting in the halls, studying, and hanging out in the dining hall. One did the T-Pose challenge.

There is an option to assign certain students to Class 1. I'm using a school @SweetieWright_84 made, and it has only nine desks in each classroom. I assigned nine kids to Class 1, and it worked just fine.
    VmyyIKD.png
    Ms. Meade has exactly enough desks for her students.

However, it's standing room only in Mr. Rhodes' classroom...
    0vNKaPp.png
    Mr. Rhodes is handling the situation like a pro. I might divide the classes more evenly by assigning three more students to Ms. Meade's class.

Lunch time! If you want your playable Sim to eat lunch, you have to boogie down to the Dining Hall quickly. Fortunately, many of the other students take their time.

Ms. Shirley will earn her wages today. The counter gets very crowded. Look carefully, and you'll see Mr. Rhodes helping solve the problem by fusing with one of his students.
    CYWf9te.png
    The unflappable Ms. Shirley has it under control, and soon the students and teachers are enjoying their meals.
    c3QfMhT.png
    Kerri, the brunette in the yellow sweater, wasn't sitting alone the entire time. Her tablemates are now at their lockers.
    dYSlzEt.png

Uh oh! The students took their time leaving the Dining Hall, or spent too much time shillyshallying at their lockers! Forty minutes into class, many students haven't even made it to their classroom. Will Mr. Fordyce-Grieg give them detention? Is "routing issues" a valid excuse for tardiness? Or does Copperdale School take a lackadaisical attidude toward class attendance?
    YOIGplr.png
    Everyone made it to class for at least five minutes. :)

I would definitely give Aramiteus's mod a passing grade. Students strolling into class 55 minutes late is hilarious. I'm a teacher, and I wouldn't be OK with that happening in my real-life classroom, but this is the Sims.

I'll post again after we've experienced the football and cheer competitions. Then, we'll see how Prom works.

I thought I was doing something wrong with the choose your classmates mod. I'm glad it's not me. Do you have the link for the other mod? It sounds way more helpful.

Are you experiencing routing issues with my school? Or was that a joke? I haven't had any issues but I don't have a lot of students. I may have to redo it if it's causing problems.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @MVWdeZT ... Enjoyed reading how things are going in your game. I'd be completely vanilla if I could live without some of my CAS cc.

@logion ... Oh boy, that is a lot of students. How does one manage that many students?

@MoonlightGraham .... I can't wait to read your continuation of how things are going. I do like the fuller classes though.

I'd be satisfied if a total of 16 students would show up.

@EA_Cade .... Do you know why the maximum amount of students are not appearing at school? Is this by design that only 11 students are showing up instead of 16 maximum which would bring the total lot Sims count to 20? Will the 5 students eventually show up at some point? 🙋
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    So, it was Friday in my game and I decided to go to school with Aaron. I did not save the game because I want to start school at the beginning of the week. I'll play another teen-free household until Saturday rolls around.

Here are some highlights!
    So, a lot of students and teachers were freaking out because they were scared due to the bad weather. For some reason both my teachers were in the principal's office when I decided to go in and find out some details about the school. It was a pretty interested day. Usually when my Sim is hungry, they rush to the cafeteria line at lunch time.
    Day-1.jpg

Mean girl, Vivian Green, was up to no good pranking someone's locker. Someone even pranked one of the boy's toilets and let's just say, my Sim wasn't happy about it. 🤣
    Vivian-Green-Praking-Locker.jpg

Aaron presented his promposal sign on Friday and invited Bella to what I'm calling the Spring Fling dance. Prior to the Spring Fling dance, August invited Aaron and a bunch of others over to his house to get ready and hang out before prom which was nice. Bella was crowned flower queen of the night. They both slow danced and had a wonderful time.
    Prom-1.jpg

Everyone came in their formal attire and everything went according to plan. The event went by a little fast so I did not get to do much as I was just watching how things played out. I did, however, get to vote for Spring queen and Jester flower.
    Prom-2.jpg

This is a two story build with bathrooms on the bottom floor. When I walked in, everyone was dancing and having a great time. The music they added for prom is really good. I noticed some Sims taking pictures in the photo booth and one of the teachers stocked the two banquet food tables. At some point the principal walked to the podium on the stage then eventually everyone went near the stage to hear the winners. Then Bella, my date, and Molly walked to the stage to accept their crowns.
    Prom-3.jpg

When the Spring Fling dance ended, I was invited to an after party at the pier; so, I invited along some of my friends. Everyone was miserable because it was late and we were all sleepy. All in all it was a nice experience since all the game pop-ups worked and prom went off without a hitch.
    Prom-4.jpg
  • Options
    I thought I was doing something wrong with the choose your classmates mod. I'm glad it's not me. Do you have the link for the other mod? It sounds way more helpful.

Are you experiencing routing issues with my school? Or was that a joke? I haven't had any issues but I don't have a lot of students. I may have to redo it if it's causing problems.

@SweetieWright_84 I think it's the mod, not us. Here's the link for the other mod.

It was more of a joke than anything. I hope you didn't take it as a criticism of your school, which is wonderful, and I'm sorry if you did. I didn't mean it that way at all. :)

When 20-plus Sims are trying to get to the classrooms, they clog the hallways and staircases. However, that's the case in every real school building I've ever been in...so I'd say it's a feature, not a bug. When I divided the students more equally between Class 1 and Class 2, the process was much smoother.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited August 2022

logion ... Oh boy, that is a lot of students. How does one manage that many students?

The game handles class pretty well actually with that many students because all sims will get told to go to class. They will probably be a bit late as it takes time for the game to process telling all students to go to class, I often have to pause the game so the game will get time to process everything but once they get told they will all go together to class and pick their own desk.

Lunch time doesn't work great. The mod adds a second cafeteria vendor but they often have to stand close together and wait to be served food.
    Post edited by logion on
  • Options
    @SweetieWright_84 Update: It's more the decision-making process of the Sims than the design of your school. The next school day, nearly the entire population of Copperdale School, students and faculty alike, lingered in the Dining Hall and left themselves only ten minutes to get to class. The worst offender of all was the Class 1 teacher. Ms. Meade made it to class ten minutes before the bell. My Sim was praised for his excellent effort in his classes, though. ;)

Aramiteus's mod will allow us to do something else that's very cool. We're going to pick different teachers for each school day!
    It's very easy to assign teachers to Class 1 and Class 2, using your Sim's mailbox. The worst thing that can happen is Z and I will forget to assign new teachers each day, and then our student Sims will see the same teachers again...which is the default option.

We think that's more realistic. After all, real high school teachers don't teach Math or Science on Monday, Social Studies or Language Arts on Tuesday, etc. We'll see how it goes!
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    It was more of a joke than anything. I hope you didn't take it as a criticism of your school, which is wonderful, and I'm sorry if you did. I didn't mean it that way at all. :)

When 20-plus Sims are trying to get to the classrooms, they clog the hallways and staircases. However, that's the case in every real school building I've ever been in...so I'd say it's a feature, not a bug. When I divided the students more equally between Class 1 and Class 2, the process was much smoother.

No, I didn't take it as a criticism but I did want to make sure it wasn't a general experience. I haven't seen any issues on my end but that doesn't mean someone else hasn't. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, which is why I also always ask people in the save file thread to let me know what they think.

I found the mod. After I asked for the link, I Googled it. I haven't tried it out yet, but it sounds a lot more in-depth than the other one I was using. Thank you!
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    I haven't actually played with the pack yet since I'm still setting up my game. But while I was going to all my households with teens to put them in after school activities, I saw one of them relaxing on the bed with her phone. Very cool 😎!

On the other hand, I couldn't put my teens who have actual jobs in an after school activity. They had to choose. I know some have managed to do both, but I'm afraid to experiment in case they lose progress in their job.

Someone on the forum told me it has to be after-school activity first and then Job. And I have found that this works if you want them to have both.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    telemwill wrote: »

Someone on the forum told me it has to be after-school activity first and then Job. And I have found that this works if you want them to have both.

Yes, but my Sims already have jobs, so I wonder if they would lose their progression if I quit to join an after school activity.
  • Options
    Festival Fun
    l8QxPAR.png
    School isn't all about homework and exams. There's fun to be had at the Football and Cheer competitions, too.
    We sent our Sim, Patrick, to the Football event as soon as it began. We discovered that the "Jog Here" command is a lifesaver, since our Sims now walk slowly when we queue up an action on the other side of a lot. We use it to get Patrick to the Dining Hall in time to have lunch, and we'll have him "Jog Here" to a position near his classroom so he gets a jump on his classmates and makes it to class on time.

Other students began to arrive not long after Patrick did. Almost everyone who showed up was female, which seemed very random to us. Patrick is about to toss the ball around with his buddy DeMarcus...but the girls have apparently had enough.
    VBpmnED.png
    It was only about 8:00, game time, so I wondered if the last half of the event would be a bust.

Then, another group of students showed up to keep the party going. Nile caught this pass from Patrick...
    e2hfree.png
    saving them the embarrassment of losing friendship points. Both boys are on the football team, so they need to practice often. Unfortunately, their relationship takes a hit every time they do. Conking your buddy with the ball can turn a Friend into an Acquaintance; I wish the penalty wasn't so severe. Z and I started cheating Patrick's relationships back up a bit after she watched him and a teammate lose their friendship.

Pat had football practice the night of the Cheer competition, so he arrived to find the party was just kicking into gear.
    Halle has some moves, doesn't she? The woman to the right is Ms. Barnett, one of their teachers. Z and I figure she's Copperdale's Cheer coach.
    3c5Ou0x.png
    Patrick recruited his friend Travis for the football team.
    Lz3bpSA.png
    One fine day, the Watcher said, "I'm going to create a football hero." Nile was the result.
    6jgtn1S.png
    He posed like that all by himself.
    Grace, you might want to delete that selfie. That's not your best look...
    PSRltXO.png

Don't leave! It's a beautiful fall night! You're only in high school once!
    M7TwBby.png
    Those kids missed some unforgettable moments.

I wonder if any of you recognized one of the cheerleaders in the picture above the spoiler tag. Yes...it's a teenage Matty Disco! He and Caroline are the Copperdale cheer squad's most spirited members. Hold up...who is that joining them...?
    KsBajFz.png
    It's Graham Sims...my Simself! :D

Z and I added Graham and Mary Kate to the rotating faculty at Copperdale School. Little did we know that Mr. Sims possesses a hidden talent!
    C'mon, Graham...smile! We *know* you're having fun!
    h5zMWYn.png

I posted this short Simstory here so you could see how much fun I've been having with High School Years.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited August 2022
    "Sara, you don't have to show that to everyone you meet!"

When Chris Jones agreed to host a foreign exchange student, she didn't expect the student to be this foreign"

cihVQCf.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top