Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I feel like I've wandered into the wrong corner. I may be the only person alive who doesn't care about Greg at all. :lol: Well, if anything, I feel a bit sorry for the poor guy. It seems like he was just going about minding his own business until now... :hushed:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ah no new member for the cult of Greeeeeeeeg?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited June 2022
    VeeDub wrote: »
    I feel like I've wandered into the wrong corner. I may be the only person alive who doesn't care about Greg at all. :lol: Well, if anything, I feel a bit sorry for the poor guy. It seems like he was just going about minding his own business until now... :hushed:

Greg: "Was just minding my ooooowooon business till now!"
    Officer Chen: "Your business being harassing and biting random passersby?"
    There was only truth in that statement, so Greg nodded. Finally the pesky cop seemed to understand!
    Officer Chen: "Okay, furby, fun's over. You're coming with u...owwww!!! He BIT me, Danny!"
    Again, a true assessment of the situation, no complicated "back then"s, "later"s or "maybe"s. Greg was starting to like the way those strangers were thinking. If only they'd stopped chatting so much.

Joke aside, I decided on Greig for "Greg"'s mother's surname. He adopted a harsher version of it and in the rare moments he thinks clearly also reacts to it. His real first name is unknown.
    Post edited by EnkiSchmidt on
  • Options

There was only truth in that statement, so Greg nodded. Finally the pesky cop seemed to understand!
    Officer Chen: "Okay, furby, fun's over. You're coming with u...owwww!!! He BIT me, Danny!"
    Again, a true assessment of the situation, no complicated "back then"s, "later"s or "maybe"s. Greg was starting to like the way those strangers were thinking. If only they'd stopped chatting so much.

Joke aside, I decided on Greig for "Greg"'s mother's surname. H adopted a harsher version of it and in the rare moments he thinks clearly also reacts to it. His real first name is unknown.

:lol: Ok, maybe I like Greg a little now. I like your adapted version of the name, too. :)
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member
    edited June 2022

Joke aside, I decided on Greig for "Greg"'s mother's surname. H adopted a harsher version of it and in the rare moments he thinks clearly also reacts to it. His real first name is unknown.

:lol: Ok, maybe I like Greg a little now. I like your adapted version of the name, too. :)

A little? What do we have to do to bring you into the conGregation of the First Church of His Gregness?

Praise his Gregness, Ah-oooooo!
  • Options

A little? What do we have to do to bring you into the conGregation of the First Church of His Gregness?

What I do like is Greg's name being at the beginning of "gregarious" even though he seems anything but that. And at the same time, a conGregation has sprung up around him. As a lone wolf myself, I can appreciate the irony in all of that. :lol:
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,849 Member

What I do like is Greg's name being at the beginning of "gregarious" even though he seems anything but that. And at the same time, a conGregation has sprung up around him. As a lone wolf myself, I can appreciate the irony in all of that. :lol:

He is quite Gregarious once you get to know him...we think. We're not entirely sure about that. Our emissaries to his holy Gregness keep disappearing. We are undeterred, and we shall keep sending emissaries to meet him as long as we have fools, er, I mean true believers who are eager to meet him.
  • Options
    KbobsterKbobster Posts: 157 Member
    So, I know the Moonwood Mills has like, 5 lots. But I am going to create a play where there are a bunch of neighborhood kids, and it is just your typical 90's RL Stine bs where the neighborhood kids both fear and taunt Greg. They won't get too close to him, they will just dare each other to get as close as they're willing. It dies down around late teen years. Moving towards adulthood, they lose complete interest and do what the rest of the town does, and avoid him.
    Maybe the main sim I play with will have kids of their own and the kid will talk about Greg and it reminds the parent about Greg and how cruel they were as children. So, the parent now tries to make amends and Greg becomes a weird grouchy Uncle that ends up on the family Winterfest card.
  • Options
    mitchiebanjomitchiebanjo Posts: 172 Member
    Dr. Gluon has a you tube vid up trying to get Vlad and Greg to hook up. Greg kicks vlad's bahooty over and over. I'm not sure if any vamp could win a fight with a wolf.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Dr. Gluon has a you tube vid up trying to get Vlad and Greg to hook up. Greg kicks vlad's bahooty over and over. I'm not sure if any vamp could win a fight with a wolf.

Not just any wolf! I think it's Greg who is so powerful really!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited June 2022

Actually I don't think Vlad is much of a fighter besides him being vampire

he doesn't have vampiric strength perk
    and also his fitness skill is 0

which just might be it really
    for the lost fights n all that
    Greg probably even has some additional strength perks given his character

as for the failed hookup i think giving vlad alluring aura level 3 would probably very much help in which he could maybe make Greg flirty unless he is coded otherwise

as for now though I like Greg even more with how hard he is to woo i was worried its gonna be too easy
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Poor Greg, he could do so much better than hideous Vlad. After all Greg's a good looking badbut wolfie. :D
  • Options
    Has anyone unveiled human greg yet I need to know
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    My personal theory (don’t know if anyone else has posted this because I haven’t checked) is that the references to a person called Avelina in the hints we had before came from Greg. He might of killed her in his beast form, and in mourning, took to the woods to live his own life, maybe fearing he’d hurt someone else.

I’m going to give Greg the best possible life he can have.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I gave a reno to a house in Del sol the spare room will hopefully get to be his for my story.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    okay so I am pasting some Greg spoilers here for safekeeping from the other thread
    if more emerges feel free to post them here under spoiler tag

Human Greg (Possibly) Greg lore

I suppose this means Avelina was werewolf too and wife of Greg?
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Greg should never have to be human. He should be just his badbut wolfie self.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Greg should never have to be human. He should be just his badbut wolfie self.
    I do quite prefer his wolf self too
    but it is handy to know what Gregs spawn might look like
    if you ever get him in mood to make mini Greg that is
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    edited June 2022
    He’s definitely not as bad as Vlad, and he looks magnificent on his own, but his kids probably won’t be too pretty…
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I would like to join the conGregation of His Gregness! I have written a poem in His Honor.

Ahem,

Oh, Greg, you are so fantastic.
    Your notched ears make me swoon!
    Let's take a walk together
    And I'll show you to my room!

...I didn't say it was a good poem, but every word comes from the heart! Aaroooooooo!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited June 2022
    You know Greg. Mysterious, magnificent, menacing Greg. The same Greg who just mauled one of my best cops as if it was nothing. Scruff. Untamed.

Well, and the same Greg is right now chatting with another cop of mine, Tina. He gifted her a frog (and something else that didn't expect, but should have). He protected her against a headless barkeeper (invisible werwolf bug?). Now they exchange fishing tips. Enthuse about fruitcake. By sunrise they'll probably be besties.

Now I sit here and wonder, if Tina has such an easy time relating to Greg, what does that say about the friends she usually hangs out with (aka my other sims)? That smelly, foul-mannered, flea-ridden thing from the swamp will... uh... fit right in :D
    Post edited by EnkiSchmidt on
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Because we obviously need one
    I now declare Greg Corner open to all

feel free to share your Gregs and thoughts of Gregs here

and to get coversation going:

What do your plans for Greg entail?
    Will he be a friend or foe?
    Do you plan to perhaps expand his legacy?
    maybe you don't like Greg? *gasp*

What is a greg?
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    So can Greg move into a Sim’s household? I’m trying to create a forbidden love story with my Vampire sim because drama and also it’s pretty difficult so far! Also I would like to give him a makeover 😭
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    panamakira wrote: »
    So can Greg move into a Sim’s household? I’m trying to create a forbidden love story with my Vampire sim because drama and also it’s pretty difficult so far! Also I would like to give him a makeover 😭

Pretty well this. I want to give him the old man Straud treatment, aka saddle him down with a litter of pups.