Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I can't resist the Gregness. I will have to decide which of my sims is going to make puppies babies with Greg. This will take thought and a great commitment on my part, since sim babies are sooo much trouble (for me, I know many other folks just love them).

In the meantime I will observe these interactions my fellow simmers have with the mighty Greg with interest!

I can't believe I'm so in love with this premade. This is a first for me. :)
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Is it possible for Greg to be about in his human form? I appreciate the uniqueness of him being in beast mode all the time, but he's got a great human design and it's a shame you never see it aside from CAS edit mode.

I’m not entirely sure but I have a maxed out friendship and romance and he hasn’t changed to human form. There is some lore reason why.
    If you don’t mind spoilers, you can look at the bottom section of my screenshots: https://m.imgur.com/a/nOMUqtp

Otherwise keep asking him about the town and he’ll give you a reason though not sure if that’s permanent or what. I haven’t figured out if he can join your household willingly. Like with Vlad, you can at least play as him and he can join your household or vice versa. Greg is limited at the moment. More like the Grim Reaper I think lol.

• Options
    My first meeting with Greg went, well perfect. lol. I had my human Sim Attempt Communication and they instantly had a half full friendship bar..... It was then I remembered my Sim has that "good reputation" thing that makes everyone his friend as soon as he introduces himself, apparently it works on Greg too lol. I am now wondering if my Vampire/Werewolf Sim had that trait if it would also work.

It took me some work with a Vampire. Greg is immediately more hostile to Vampires and Werewolves. He just wants to fight lol but it is possible. My vampire had charisma maxed out and some social perks from the rewards store, like always welcome and brave as well as vampire allure ability and some other vampire perks that makes her insta likeable but even then it took a while for him to warm up lol

• Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Hmm How come Greg is more approachable by normal Sims? As soon as my Sim turned to a werewolf he became more aggressive and my friendship bar went further and further into the red. Also since Avelina has been his wife and they were fated mates, I wonder if it is even possible to get him as fated mate when your Sim is a werewolf. I know for sure my current Sim doesn't think Greg is her fated mate. Does the bond break when one of them dies? So if Avelina is gone, could he still get a new fated mate?
  • Options
    wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    I broke Greg. On accident.

My serial romantic, public enemy, neighborhood confidant, mad scientist, triple agent, spell caster... Ava... decided to minionize Greg after getting pregnant with his child. He can't interact except to her commands to eat, sleep or clean because she can't snap him "out of it" so we're going to try to clone Greg.

(I might have to exit without saving but first we try the clone because that's more Ava-esque)

I already knew Greg was no match for Ava but I didn't expect her to break him.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited June 2022
    That's kind of funny in a odd excessive drama sort of way.
    Also lol Dani
    I don't know what you guys were doing but taming Greg has been hard for me.
    lqHInyb.png
    It's a full moon but the king of beasts needs a nap.
    <3
    YwGYRpL.png
    And I see that look missy no I'm not crazy I'm just safe in watcher make you do things land.

Yeah I think she hates me.
    OehRwr4.png
    He was calm for about three seconds before he realized she was bothering again
    I have pics of that too I'll show the ones I cut later.

Most importantly he let her introduce herself to him and enchanting gave her a foot in the door but he wasn't having it.
    N35xJcY.png
    "Let this be a warning mixxi, stay. AWAY."

"B..but, I want to be your friend...."

He faltered for another few seconds before sneering.

"Don't make me laugh, you better take off before I show you why they don't have open farms here." (That is just the right amount of threat they can eat live chickens I saw!)
    UNfRmao.png
    Annnnd he's totally not miffed she actually took off, you did chase her away after all.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    edited June 2022
    Has anyone attempted to introduce Greg to his kids yet? I am curious if he is mean to them as well
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    So is Greg excluded from the Fated Mates system?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,841 Member
    I don't know if this has happened to anybody else, but I have an official autonomous Greg sighting outside of Moonwood Mill. He's not part of my household. Ava was rampaging through the Bramblewood when I noticed another rampaging werewolf go running past her.

There is a larger, clearer picture under the spoiler that might be easier to make him out in the darkness.
    Yy7y8FJ.png?1
    BGuSmbI.jpg?1
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Has anyone attempted to introduce Greg to his kids yet? I am curious if he is mean to them as well

My Gregnant sim is due soon and I’ll try that. I’m very curious if he tries to fight a toddler 😂

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2022
    Greg does love his children <3
    His daughter went to visit him after she aged up from baby to toddler, they could interact and it was so cute :)

Mom carried her to the sign and then activated it by reading the warning and then from there the toddler walked to him to interact.
    3dHdJ4p.png

First she babbled
    qOpBXzr.png

Then she asked for uppies
    0hyuuG7.png

Holding his little girl
    qZDwhT0.png

Snuggle time
    TkH9UBO.png

Hug time
    LUaifXN.png

LKUZiBt.png
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    @DaniRose2143 oh wow, that's really cool, I didn't even realize Greg could travel between worlds. I'm a complete fool and never should have doubted him. I can only hope that His Gregness will have mercy on my soul.

I have yet to see romping about, since I've only had the chance to play a few sim days in my new save so far. I'm going to do the Lone Wolf aspiration with my sim, though, so it's only a matter of time before I'm on a mission.
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    Now I know who Greg is I'm going to make a sim to get gregnant.
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Greg does love his children <3
    His daughter went to visit him after she aged up from baby to toddler, they could interact and it was so cute :)

Mom carried her to the sign and then activated it by reading the warning and then from there the toddler walked to him to interact.
    3dHdJ4p.png

First she babbled
    qOpBXzr.png

Then she asked for uppies
    0hyuuG7.png

Holding his little girl
    qZDwhT0.png

Snuggle time
    TkH9UBO.png

Hug time
    LUaifXN.png

LKUZiBt.png

I knew it! As soon as I read that heartbreaking backstory, deep down he's not the monster everybody thinks he is, him included. He's a big sweetheart.🥰
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Ah that's cute, I had to share some pics from my little story so they'll be used a second time at least.
    yAFeQo0.png
    First Elise managed to distract Greg, I cheated her the points to use beguile, not to flirt with him though she has before I used it to force him out of his rage because he really hated how much effort she was putting into talking to him despite his threats.
    OIOTSCQ.png
    Him bashful is adorable to me.
    QwPhfrX.png
    Her appeal was too strong for him more than he cared to admit, she was just glad to have a successful session with him.
    Post edited by RedDestiny92 on
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    duriankind wrote: »
    @DaniRose2143 oh wow, that's really cool, I didn't even realize Greg could travel between worlds. I'm a complete fool and never should have doubted him. I can only hope that His Gregness will have mercy on my soul.

I have yet to see romping about, since I've only had the chance to play a few sim days in my new save so far. I'm going to do the Lone Wolf aspiration with my sim, though, so it's only a matter of time before I'm on a mission.

The path to redemption is easy, repeat after me:

Hail Greg, full of menace, but who's really a big teddy bear once you get to know him if he doesn't rip your head off first,
    ...*I can't remember the next line*...umm....may the force be with you!

There you have been redeemed....I think...if I'm wrong run like hell, and remember, there are no refunds! All attempts at redemption in the eyes of his Gregness are not covered by warranty and are sold as is.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    The more my sims interact with Greg/Mr. Greig, the more I feel that he'd fit right in with them. What probably says a lot about my playstyle and/or sims than about Greg. Like the one instance where Greg gave the most underapprecciated of my cops a hug, only to attack him with his very next action.

In any case, after I wrote "meh, just an npc", I think Mr. Greig now has won his place in my cast. I'm pondering to make him marshall or sheriff (I always forget which is the one for towns and which for the whole region) and put a badge on him in CAS. The locals (probably): "Greg is a DPD officer? Ah, that of course explains his behaviour."
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Hey @panamakira how did you get Greg to stay at your house and do things there? I had him at my Sim's home and they had woohoo but then he just walked out again and left. He never touched anything in the house. I wonder if my Greg is broken XD
  • Options
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    Hey @panamakira how did you get Greg to stay at your house and do things there? I had him at my Sim's home and they had woohoo but then he just walked out again and left. He never touched anything in the house. I wonder if my Greg is broken XD

Your Greg is not broken. My Greg does that too. My sim has to constantly have an action lined up to keep him from walking away, and if she visits the next day she can't just start flirting or chatting, she has to do the whole try to communicate thing and then once he accepts then only does the relationship start off where it ended, only sim so far that could just walk up to him and start babbling was his little toddler girl Willow, all other sims its as if its a clean slate every time they meet until he allows communication. Its hard to keep a relationship going with Greg, he even attacks my sim that had a baby with him if she does not line up a few nice things first. But she is thinking of having a second baby because her simgod played with sound off and missed out on the baby howl LOL ;)
  • Options
    Tanja1986 wrote: »

Lol I did the ‘Woohoo’ interaction instead of the ‘Woohoo in a bush’ and he went all the way to my trailer which is across town. Once I got there he was just waiting by her bed 😂 and then they woohoed away. After that she went to sleep for a couple of hours but Greg immediately walked to the fridge and ate 2 bowls of Frank and Beans that my sim had cooked her roommate. My sim woke up, took a pregnancy test and showered and Greg was still there washing the dishes and watching TV lmao.

I don’t know if it makes any difference but my trailer is super tiny as it’s supposed to be a repurposed camping trailer. Also maybe he was hungry at that time? Lol

My sim had to go to work so I don’t know how long he would’ve stayed in her home but the whole interaction was pretty funny. He at least washed the dishes!

• Options
    edited June 2022
    I had one more round of pics and as I'm forgetful I didn't start that way but I made sure to spoiler my other posts, so I'll pop in and spoil this one at a later time too.

Can't help it, milestones with Greg must be shared!
    Edit: he also got a yin and yang sentiment for opposites attracting.
    61pY0xx.png
    It's valentines day and Elise thought she could spend it with Greg, he was in and out of rampage so I was surprised he let her touch her he loves waving her off like she doesn't matter.
    Xoa1d3c.png
    SOGPZ6O.png
    5LzAVGi.png
    YTAf2iW.png
    "Since you keep dozing I'll be back later <3"

He only nodded.

Now I had her go home and bake something then bring it back in a picnic to see if he would give in and eat with her if it was available but the thing disappeared when I tried to interact with it.
    Xx5lh9m.png
    He didn't need it though, so yeah I'll harass him elsewhere bye now.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Greg met Willow as a child today. She could not just walk up to him and talk, she had to attempt to communicate first. I was a bit sad to see that, was hoping that because he is her Father she would not have to do that. Aww well, she also had a fear for him too. The relationship is still good though, they are good friends and she can still hug him <3

OSqfI2B.png
    ztXxJSZ.png
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    I committed Cruelty to Greg :(

The detective sim, Tina, the same sim who so easily befriended Greg as a human, is now a werewolf. For story reasons she needs to introduce her boss (who is also her best friend and the husband of her fated mate) to Greg. Problem: The Chief is a vampire, so he got slapped with half a negative relationship bar upon meeting Greg. I thought I could be clever and have Tina use "repair relationship with" on Greg, but the option wasn't there. Instead Greg attacked Tina.

19.06.22_00-53-474zkja.png

"Sorry, but I'm supposed to get pivotal information from you to advance our player's story, so we need a few screenies where you sit still and I talk to you."

19.06.22_00-53-5473j2h.png

"Huh? Tickles!" *scratch, scratch*

19.06.22_00-54-273rjus.png

"Okay, I'm normally a cat person, but just this one time: SIT!"

And after the sitting order wore off:

19.06.22_00-58-02v0k6l.png

"Don't want to sit anymore? That's fine, you can stand. But I will take a seat, I'm not a plucky young adult anymore."

19.06.22_00-59-35xcjtx.png

Greg isn't feeling so well. He looks so miserable.
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Greg could take on Agnes Crumblebottom & destroy her hitting purse. ;)

@SERVERFRA LOL DrGluon did a video where he tries getting Greg & Agnes to woohoo. Haven't watched it but it should be ... interesting.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    This just happened in my game and it had me laughing. Last time Greg hung out at the house but I didn't get to check for how long since my Sim had to go to work. Well:

After their Woohoo, Greg just walks around. Goes to the fridge to eat some leftover dinner (he's done this before).
    Then goes to bother my sim's roommate who is a werewolf and was happily taking a nap outside:
    izsFr1n.jpg

Gets bored and goes to kick the trashcan 😂:
    GytjoVm.png

Then goes into his baby's room and starts punching one of the big plush toys:
    NvYbhhz.png

Gets bored again and joins my sim for the night 😂:
    eETSHFb.png

Sleeps the whole night and wakes up when the baby does, and just thanks my sim for hanging out with him and leaves 😂:
    vT1PooQ.jpg?1

Greg is too funny lol