Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Werewolves Gameplay Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
edited February 14 in Nominated Threads
D2HyNE0.png

A thread for discussion of gameplay in TS4 Werewolves pack. Ask questions, share your discoveries, gameplay plans, tips and strategies.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    edited June 2022
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I love the way the world looks granted its much bigger then that.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    At first I thought 'wow it's really soon' and then I realised that by the time it releases it will be the end of June already.
  • bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    I hope the shot in that video is from a new world and it's a swimmable body of water. I've been longing for a nice remote woodsy place for my sims to swim for ages!
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    That lake with the dock is giving me big '80s teen summer camp horror movie vibes. :D

That would be amazing! I hope you're right!
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    That lake with the dock is giving me big '80s teen summer camp horror movie vibes. :D
    I love 80teen summer camp hortor movies. And the serial killer in this case is Greg the wolf.

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    🌕🌕🌕🌕

That's supposed to be a moon, but it looks more like cheese to me. 🤷‍♀️

You’re not you when you’re hungry.

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Forest world looks pretty, love the pier and the crickets. Would be lovely if we could build on the lake.
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    Sims Community just posted a leaked cover art. Looks amazing!
    https://simscommunity.info/2022/06/01/the-sims-4-werewolves-game-pack-first-look/
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    🌕🌕🌕🌕

Wisconsin-inspired world confirmed.
    Great! We'll never get our very own first Canadian-inspired world for The Sims series
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member

That would be super awesome since I just hit 1980 in my decades challenge. I might put it on hold till the pack drops pending how far out release is.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    VeeDub wrote: »
    🌕🌕🌕🌕

Wisconsin-inspired world confirmed.
    Great! We'll never get our very own first Canadian-inspired world for The Sims series

My post was actually meant as a joke because of the cheese-moon thing. ;)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited June 2022
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member

This was my thought as well
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Okay, two things:

1. Now I have to come up with some weird reason why my main Sim will be a werewolf
    2. If for some reason you can't turn already created Sims I will throw my monitor against the wall.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited June 2022
    Trying so hard to reserve judgement.
    But… nervous & excited.

Granted the werewolf form has potential, still optimistic that I can customize the form, going more human vs going all wolf. I was hoping more of the sim’s personal facial features would still be noticeable while in werewolf form.

Don’t really want fur like that all over my sims body, that it looks like it could be a diving suit or body paint. At least not while standing on two legs. My thing is it’s not striking awesome fear.

I wasn’t expecting elder scrolls werewolves, but definitely something more beastly, less friendly looking.

Looks more like a fox or coyote, not really a wolf.

I wonder if the “fur” is geared towards the Sims’s hair color. And it automatically becomes the sims fur color.

I think I have to see the werewolf form on a more heavier/muscular/thicker body type.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Also I love the whole "Life is strange" vibe from the art.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I'm very happy that the Werewolf on the cover looks way better than in Sims 3. I just hope she has a tail & that there are many, many body hairs in CAS to create any Werebeasts. Plus maybe some cat whiskers for the sim. ;)
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    My brother, who isn’t a Simmer, sent me that picture of the cover art. The werewolf doesn’t look particularly scary, but actually @Sims4MagicalTales is right that it fits with the cartoony aesthetic of Sims 4. I wasn’t someone who desperately wanted werewolves (I mainly play with Spellcasters or normal Sims, and occasionally mermaids), so I probably won’t get the pack. Or I might do, in the future; I was unsure about StrangerVille for a long time but I do have it now.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Well to me there is most definitely something off with that face. It's for sure more cat-ish with the shape of the nose, at least to me it is.

I can say it's for sure it's totally different than I had imagined. Where's the long muzzle and snout like canines typically have. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic that is making it appear to be squished like a cat.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    the image looks clearer on Simsvip, I wish it was here already meh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top