Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

15678911...Next

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    edited September 2022
    My new sim is currently gregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. I’m not sure if I’ll let her be turned yet.

Congratulations on Gregnancy!

I think if she would like to keep meeting greg it might be wise to not turn as he reacts negatively to other wolves
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • BoujieSimmerBoujieSimmer Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2022
    My new sim is currently gregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. I’m not sure if I’ll let her be turned yet.

Congratulations on Gregnancy!

I think if she would like to keep meeting greg it might be wise to not turn as he reacts negatively to other wolves

Thank you!

That's what I'm thinking. The babies have been born and they're both werewolves as well. I wonder how he'll react to them. This will be interesting.
    edited September 2022
    Simmingal has been learning more and more about Greg
    GIrhVyK.png
    5376BkE.png
    t34iUpC.png
    but she couldn't help but feel that there was limit to how much Greg was willing to tell
    AA09asY.png
    Simmingal therefore made proposition
    3G14hX1.png
    She asked for Gregs gift, whatever it may be, she needed to know.
    TnCkQ32.png
    turns out, that was pretty self explanatory
    mqn0IhE.png
    what else would gift from a rampaging werewolf be
    laiqph2.png
    My bad for asking your Gregness.
    bJQZ2jj.png
    it was time she should learn for herself what being Greg really meant
    Greg didn't need to bite so hard though.
    Ws1h2IW.png
    HEmAZDl.png

Bonus:
    while Simmingal was getting bitten by Greg,
    Dork had his own adventures
    aIxTXWT.png
    I think this is quite accurate to how he spends his days irl actually.
    hJpmYYL.png
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Simmingal has been learning more and more about Greg
    GIrhVyK.png
    5376BkE.png
    t34iUpC.png
    but she couldn't help but feel that there was limit to how much Greg was willing to tell
    AA09asY.png
    Simmingal therefore made proposition
    3G14hX1.png
    She asked for Gregs gift, whatever it may be, she needed to know.
    TnCkQ32.png
    turns out, that was pretty self explanatory
    mqn0IhE.png
    what else would gift from a rampaging werewolf be
    laiqph2.png
    My bad for asking your Gregness.
    bJQZ2jj.png
    it was time she should learn for herself what being Greg really meant
    Greg didn't need to bite so hard though.
    Ws1h2IW.png
    HEmAZDl.png

Bonus:
    while Simmingal was getting bitten by Greg,
    Dork had his own adventures
    aIxTXWT.png
    I think this is quite accurate to how he spends his days irl actually.
    hJpmYYL.png

I have to admit this reminds me in many ways of a relationship I was in once for a number of years. :lol:
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    Is it just me or does every tv show and movie have some dude named Greg lately
    can't seem to escape the Gregs :sweat_smile:
  • KixxinghaeKixxinghae Posts: 20 Member
    @Tanja1986 I would suggest reading through this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sims4/comments/vewid9/comment/icsqmya/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Essentially if you add him into your household with cheats, another Greg will NOT spawn. I guess there's only one him! But what makes Greg special is that he has a special trait called "Greg trait". This trait is what makes sure he resets and acts all angry and moody.

You can also remove the trait and he becomes more like a regular sim but he still has anger issues (lol). I don't know how this could affect the game but I will give it a shot later sometime and see how it turns out. I have a story in my head where eventually he wants to have a family and after some work might decide to join the household. Based on the lore it seems he can't control himself :( Aveline pretty much confirms that he just looses himself in anger.

Hi I'm curious what is the cheat code to remove the Greg trait?
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    edited November 2022
    Related story:

I've sent my werewolf (current leader of the Moonwood Mill Collective) to fight Greg several times, and she got her furry tail kicked each time. Maxed fitness, apex predator, everything. Furry. Tail. Kicked.

Last attempt, same deal. Greg kicked her tail, then scampered off. Well, it was the first full moon for my pack leader's daughter, and when Greg scampered, poor teenage Elm was in the way and got her tail kicked as well. So I sent mama wolf after Greg again.

This time she kicked Greg's tail! Just needed the motivation.

P.S. When teenage Elm transformed back into a Sim, she was dazed and... smiling? I consulted this thread for wisdom on whether I should let her pursue him once she's of-age. It looks like he's coded not to be marriage/domestication material. In my head-canon that's because he'll always be married to Avelina, in his fuzzy little heart.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited November 2022
    I made a new sim to woo him after my computer died but I cant figure out what direction he is in as I cant find a way to zoom out on my steam deck, no cheats is also killing me lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    I made a new sim to woo him after my computer died but I cant figure out what direction he is in as I cant find a way to zoom out on my steam deck, no cheats is also killing me lol.

The easiest way is start at the Moondial, cross the bridge closest to it. Keep going straight until you see the cave entrance. Turn left and follow the edge of the lake and you'll see Greg's trailer. The picture below has the cave entrance in the upper right and Greg's place is in the upper left.

LzYqxlt.png
    Ah okay I’ll do so in a bit, thanks :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Ah okay I’ll do so in a bit, thanks :)

Your welcome, and I hope your sim gets to enjoy some Greggy goodness.😁
    okay I did figure out how to do it, I needed to pull up the digi keyboard and use the keys there for it but now I'm on a temporary laptop which hopefully will keep me going for a little while planning to get a new pc next year so if it fails I'll be good for now I'll just give Greg someone else.

Though to stay on topic I'm sure his Gregness is not pleased it's so quiet here now, ah well.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    A moment of apprecciation for Constable Greg, please!

24.02.23_21-12-34tac43.png

I made him playable for use in a reality TV show in which eight local celebrities get partnered with an experienced detective and must solve cases. Greg certainly is a local celebrity! (I'll post again when the first episode is done for anybody who wants to vote for (or against) Greg.)
  • CiralindeCiralinde Posts: 81 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt Very cool! I'm interested to see the episode.
    @Ciralinde Thank you! It's not a video, though, the show only exists in my sims world, all I'll be doing are blog posts with commentary.
  • CiralindeCiralinde Posts: 81 Member
    @EnkiSchmidt Ohh, but that's cool too. I'll look forward to reading it then ;)
    A moment of apprecciation for Constable Greg, please!

24.02.23_21-12-34tac43.png

I made him playable for use in a reality TV show in which eight local celebrities get partnered with an experienced detective and must solve cases. Greg certainly is a local celebrity! (I'll post again when the first episode is done for anybody who wants to vote for (or against) Greg.)

Resisting arrest with Constable Greg seems like a very, very bad idea.
    @Ciralinde Greg's exploits as a (temporary) metropolitan cop have begun: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1006800/lets-investigate
  • DarkLady2788DarkLady2788 Posts: 345 Member
    I love this discussion I’m gonna have to start playing werewolves and met Greg and the rest of the packs when I do my werewolves aspiration as I’m trying to complete them all 😊