Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Also, this time taking "Vacation month" ... babs will stay 10 days in Seladorada, Granite Falls and Batuu each.. for those aspirations
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    @Ellupelluellu Babs would make a great mermaid!

I hadn't thought of using Tartosa. I actually don't have that pack. I thought about getting it, but I'm not sure. The extra wedding stuff might be nice...
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    Ooh vacation month sounds fun!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    March 13

03-13-23-9-05-47-PM.png
    June qualified for early graduation, so she decided to go for it! She got her diploma and has now enrolled in Brightchester University in the distinguished Culinary Arts program with a full scholarship. Malcolm looks impressed.

I made Malcolm a little less thin and mustardy lol :D Changed June's looks a little too.
    Screenshot-47.png

Got her diploma up on her wall now too.
    03-13-23-3-14-13-PM.png

03-13-23-3-24-18-PM.png

Looking more like a college student now, but still cheering for her high school football team.
    03-13-23-9-08-06-PM-2.png

03-13-23-9-09-45-PM.png

She's joined the Brightchester Soccer Team too...this probably isn't the best place to practice, June...
    03-13-23-9-20-10-PM.png

Post edited by Belalucina on
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    I decided I’m going to skip this month and pick up with DU in April. I was planning to use Tartosa as one of my worlds but I’ll use ROM then. I have my vet tech boards test coming up on March 30 so I really need to focus on studying for that for the rest of this month. I’ll still stop in and comment on your posts when I can!
  • Options
    I have not yet all cc and mods in game... only few updated mods so far.

but as related to subject, here:

Babs
    day minus 50000 or something.....
    6PcuKfd.png
    Babs has parents now
    4WM4eBn.png

here is she:
    WdxJyTl.png
    rgSJCII.png

Applesauce is her fav:
    qnMH7H5.png
    MNQpuLt.png

eBnoqkN.png
    JEpwDHH.png

• Options
    @permanentrose good luck on your boards!!!

@Ellupelluellu oh my goodness, how cute! Infant Babs!

Yeah I played a little yesterday, but most of my mods were broken so I'm kind of waiting for them to be fixed. :p
  • Options
    March 14
    03-14-23-2-52-25-PM.png
    Checking out the college research machines.

And because I couldn't help myself...
    March 15
    03-15-23-9-23-57-PM.png
    Her parents are named April and August. :D
    Screenshot-47.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hi everybody, remember me? :) So sorry I haven't been here, we lost our internet connection in the first of back to back ice storms and then soon after two snowstorms delayed getting it fixed even longer. We live way out in the country so are one of the last roads to be plowed and last ones on our ISP's list of customers to help. Anyway, thankfully I could still play Sims offline at least. I see I missed the infants patch too! o.O I'll be going to do that shortly. Hope I still have Origin too! *crosses fingers*

One very, very good thing though, our oldest daughter had a baby girl, Vera, a couple days ago! We're going to visit and see her for the first time either tomorrow or Friday. Oh! Just realized Growing Together drops tomorrow too! Gah! So much to catch up on, it'll take me a while to do that. I hope y'all understand. I haven't read all you posts yet, but it looks like you're still having fun with the challenge. That makes me very happy, it's good to be back. :)<3
  • Options
    @permanentrose , good luck with studies <3

@Belalucina , infant June is so cute too <3

@Karababy52 , welcome back, you were missed <3

• Options
    edited March 2023
    March 16
    03-16-23-8-23-27-PM.png
    Hopefully this mascot won't become June's new stalker. Fingers crossed, but she seems to have finally gotten rid of Yamachan.

03-16-23-3-07-07-PM.png

"But is it a cow...or a plant?"
    03-16-23-8-10-05-PM.png

03-16-23-8-28-41-PM.png

This must be a feature with the new pack! Delfina came to stay!
    Screenshot-48.png

Flora decided to come too.
    03-16-23-8-33-58-PM.png
    03-16-23-8-36-39-PM.png

Some infant stuff with the new EP:
    03-16-23-1-46-33-PM.png
    03-16-23-1-49-32-PM.png

June gets her erratic trait from her mother...telling crazy stories while cooking.
    03-16-23-12-40-46-PM.png
    Post edited by Belalucina on
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Welcome back! Congrats on the new grandbaby :)
  • Options
    Aw, your infants are all so cute! I'm updating my game right now and I'm gonna play around a bit with the infant update, might even try to put together a bit of an update since I have a few Flora screenshots I haven't posted yet. Loving all your updates and glad that this challenge is still chugging along!

Also congrats on your new grandbaby, @Karababy52. Love her name!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Aww, okay about the lounge, that one works for the futuristic look, yep. Weird most lounges on the Gallery were more suited to Tartosa. Oh well...

No worries about skipping the rest of February, you were done with the main goal anyway. Congrats to Babs for finishing the aspiration! :)

Babs looks fantastic in your Glimmerbrook remodel, beautiful! <3 Her house is stunning too! Gorgeous! Love all the plants and the pond. It looks very magical and of course pink. So cool the house and outbuilding (greenhouse?) both have a fancy designed glass roof. Great job on that, I love it! <3

Interior looks fantastic too and I see that outbuilding IS a greenhouse, I figured it must be. Love how you kept Oona and Melody's houses in Glimmerbrook. :) Oh hey, Hi Melody! Looking good dear! Of course Babs asked for an autograph. Morgan's face cracks me up! hehe Man, he looks so good with long hair eh? hehe The excited looks on Bab's face is so cute! Of course Melody had to ham it up and pose for pictures. Did Babs take any? Melody looks so good and she knows it. Ahh, the good old days of the first year of this challenge. Memories I'll cherish forever. <3

Yay! So glad Babs finally got to meet Oona who is a Sage now, Fantastic! Those glowing orb things are called 'motes' in English. :) So cool Oona was the one to give Babs her Rites of Ascension.

Who was the ghost vendor? hehe Hold on to your mop Babs! Love that animation, it's so funny! :D

Great idea having Babs take some vacations for the month. Which reminds me I need to get back to Batuu, I love that world, it's so beautiful.

Oh man, look at little infant Babs! She's adorable! I love her parents you made too, great looking couple. I see they were into pink as well. Probably why Babs loves it so much. :) I haven't had an infant yet in my game. I'm waiting until I can get the Growing Together pack since it offers so much more for them. I'll be getting it sooner rather than later now. Hubby just needs to transfer some funds first. Probably get it later tonight or maybe tomorrow. :)

Thanks, it's good to be back. I missed you too! *Hugs*

@permanentrose
    Great suggestion Ellu had for a gym club! Love the group pose of all the members! Funny how everyone wanted to jog. hehe Aww, look at those sweet kitties! Oh cool, you picked my Gingersnap suggestion! Thanks. :) Ewwwww! Gross, Flora got eaten. Tsk, Flora don't take the cake again! :D

GASP! Oh no! Gah! See? I hate those things. Thank God Grim listened to Flora's pleas or Morgan would've been toast. o.O Get rid of it! hehe

Congrats on finishing February's aspiration! Yay! \o/ Love the pic of all the ladies doing their homework around the campfire. hehe

o.O Okay, who is this vampire spellcaster lady named Sonia? Guessing some kind of relative to Flora? Hmm, we shall see... Glad Morgan is protecting Flora from her!

Whoa! Love Flora's Glimmerbrook house, it's gorgeous! Great outfits for her too, of course. Did you get the house from the Gallery or build it yourself?

Morgyn is Flora's cousin! Aha, I figured they must be related some how. Can't wait to read the backstory for their relationship and the mystery woman, Sonia. Aww, love the shot of Gingersnap sitting in front of the fireplace, so cute! Fantastic shots of their Winterfest celebration. How cute Father Winter played the guitar for them. hehe Babs looks so cute in her 'Mrs. Claus' outfit!

I love how the Devs designed the magic portal, putting it right on the edge of a waterfall. Makes for some gorgeous screenshots eh?

Understandable about skipping March, you need to concentrate on your exams. Good luck with those! Crossing my fingers for you! 🤞

Thanks and I love that name too! They wanted something old-fashioned for her. Turns out it's actually a family name since one of Hubby's Aunts was named Vera. :) She also has my middle name which my daughter has as well. <3

@Shadami

Hi there! Good to see you again. Understandable, real life responsibilities always come first, it's cool. Hope to see more of you here in the future. :)

@Belalucina
    Love that house! You did such a great job building it. Wow! Oh man, infant June is adorable! Love how you and Ellu both made your challenge Sims into infants to see how they'd look. Hmm, maybe I'll try that with Essa, Cale and maybe Josh too. Just for fun... ;) Great looking parents she has too. I love how happy June looks in the Gallery preview shot. :)

Thanks, love our new Granddaughter so much! We went to see her for the first time today. She's beautiful! I'm biased, but it's the truth! hehe
  • Options
    So Morgan keeps getting calls from her mom to ask if they should have a baby, so they seemed like the logical choice to play test the new infants with. Meet Patrick, the first boy of the Fyres clan. Even though it's slightly annoying that so many of the infant clothes were recycled from the toddlers, it is rather cute that they can match now <3 (Also I have no idea where that blonde hair came from LOL)

jwyohKj.png
    9rOHdhx.png

• Options
    @permanentrose there must be a bug with the neighborhood stories. I only ever get one phone call, from Katrina Lothario (she married Don lol) asking if they should have a baby. And she just keeps asking. But now neighborhood stories has killed her, so I wonder who I'll get calls from next.

Patrick Fyres is very cute! Very fitting name for today lol.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    (Also I have no idea where that blonde hair came from LOL)
    jwyohKj.png
    9rOHdhx.png

I think it's from Dominic, since he has the black+grey hair colour which isn't available for children and younger :) So the game picks a random colour.

Patrick is super adorable haha, and I love Flora and Morgan as a couple, since you know I love Morgan <3 (I have been lurking, yes :joy: )

And also @Karababy52
    Congrats on new grandbaby! <3
  • Options
    March 17

03-17-23-9-04-50-PM.png
    What's a sleepover without a pillow fight? lol
    03-17-23-9-04-53-PM.png
    03-17-23-9-11-55-PM.png
    03-17-23-9-12-14-PM.png
    03-17-23-9-12-50-PM.png
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Congrats on your new grandbaby! And what a nightmare you've been having with the winter storms and your internet. Ah, the joys of winter! hehehe
  • Options
    March 18
    03-18-23-8-57-09-PM.png
    Working hard on those college classes.
    It was the last day of Delfina's stay with June.
    03-18-23-3-08-31-PM.png

Also, club picture with Elfie, just for fun.
    03-18-23-3-17-57-PM.png

A growing collection of photos:
    03-18-23-3-20-19-PM.png

Making college friends (and Clara, what are you doing here??):
    03-18-23-9-11-55-PM.png

June met Liam Beckett (downloaded from the gallery) and got a crush on him, and as she's still trying to get through serial romantic, went on a date with him. It was a little tense though. I suspect there is something wrong with Wonderful Whims, as everyone is tense around June now and finds her very unattractive. Oops. (I'll be so glad when serial romantic is done with. I can't keep up with June's love life. Oh, the teenage drama).
    03-18-23-9-26-08-PM.png
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    im still in progress to build my new mods folder, i try to be as fast as i can, but as its already 19th.. and as i made huge effort on other teens in the world, I will combine march with april, and make her go thru uni as teen too. Babs will be teen one more month.

ETA: so babs will combine ROM, HSY and UNI, all as teen.

• Options
    HSY and early graduate allows her do uni as teen.

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu that's what June is doing, uni as a teen. That should be fun combining those three next month as a teen. ❤️ I've never spent this much time playing as teen, and it's been really fun.

The Updated/broken mods thread in the general mods discussion has really helped me get all my mods in order. I've also discovered some new mods in there. It sure does take time though. I don't organize mine though I just downloaded them and dump them all in the mods forlder lol.
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu slight problem with this is... Teens cannot tutor, which is required for aspiration. 😫
  • Options
    March 19
    03-14-23-2-50-36-PM.png
    Attending an e-sports game. Kiiiiinda lame it's not a real game lol. Are e-sports really that big of a thing? Do people go to stadiums to watch these??
    First term grades:
    Screenshot-49.png
    Will try 3 classes next term and see how it goes. I found a mod to allow her to join sports and organizations, but the mod does not allow her to tutor. May have to cheat that part of the aspiration. :(