Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2023

Comments

• Options
    BelalucinaBelalucina Posts: 843 Member
    edited April 2023
    @permanentrose okay I was wondering what that was in her hand. Almost looked like a roll of paper towels. Lol (looking at it from my phone, maybe looks different full size)
    Just in case no one has told you today, you are loved. <3
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    Absolutely great pics, both , @permanentrose and @Belalucina . Proposal pics looked awesome <3 .. and about Flora, for a moment I thought is she alien after all :D (blue skin) and nice to know Clement is doing good at date market :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    April 5
    04-06-23-12-11-48-PM.png
    Progress on the house. I got the outside done. I thought it would be cute to have June's old tent outside by the treehouse so their future kids can camp in it...if they get around to that this month...but it's there none the less.
    She also bought a restaurant. I didn't build this, I just got one off the gallery for now.
    04-05-23-2-12-47-PM.png

Accidentally had the walls down, but here's the inside.
    04-06-23-11-34-07-AM.png
    April 6
    04-06-23-2-36-09-PM.png
    Casual engagement party with friends at The Shrieking Llama. I guess I'm using past worlds on occasion.
    04-06-23-2-33-51-PM.png
    04-06-23-2-32-06-PM.png

Yes, he is...just one big romantic goofball.
    Screenshot-70.png

June also asked Babs to be the Sim of Honor for the wedding...but I didn't get a picture of that. Babs was thrilled.
  • Options
    @Belalucina
    Babs was thrilled.
    If your Babs acts anything like mine, current and past saves, she is thrilled even to fish a seaweed :D anything really but school or work, both are poison , marriage is a bit troubling too (YA one has commitment issues trait)
    But of course Sim of Honor for her friend is making her extra thrilled, after all, she is not the one who have to marry someone , LOL :D

Awesome restaurant and house, she is doing really well B)

I try to get updates in, my aunt has big years birthday party at saturday, so that and what ever is left from flu is taking my time a bit :)

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu yes lol, she starts clapping her hands and smiling really big. :D
  • Options
    April 7
    04-07-23-9-53-32-PM.png
    Accidentally twinning with the neighbor.
    Going on jogs with Ducky is how June explores the neighborhood and meets her neighbors.
    04-07-23-9-17-39-PM.png
    04-07-23-9-16-56-PM.png
    04-07-23-9-17-46-PM.png
    04-07-23-9-18-57-PM.png
    04-07-23-9-20-02-PM.png

Kissing in the rain.
    04-07-23-9-46-36-PM.png

These two are just too cute.
    Screenshot-75.png

Mccc is giving Dante a child lol...
    Screenshot-73.png

Completed her chef aspiration already since all her cooking skills were already maxed out.
    Screenshot-74.png
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited April 2023
    April 7

CLUkOyo.jpg

April 8

XnG4K0p.jpg
    Not sure why Morgan decided to paint in the nude but I think Flora is enjoying the view :D
    ZsHYiA1.jpg

Grades are in, and I think I did pretty good for managing 2 sims with 4 classes haha.
    ntDE245.png
    IbR7tPs.png

I've never done the secret society before so I decided I'd try it out haha. It has a magical element so it's fitting for Flora.
    XnG4K0p.jpg

April 9

vMPtuE1.png
    She started telling stories to herself, I assume it has something to do with the sprites harassing her haha.
    fypyeig.png
  • Options
    April 9
    04-10-23-2-36-06-PM.png
    Easter dinner...with the Flower Bunny.

April 10
    04-10-23-10-04-25-PM.png
    Bach party. She had it at the celebration center in San Sequoia, which wasn't the best place. Too big and spread out, everyone was doing different things and random people kept crashing. Oh well.
    04-10-23-10-04-09-PM.png

They went bowling and Steve was giving someone a very serious side eye...he was just staring like that for several minutes. I'm not sure why...he was acting very shifty...
    04-10-23-9-55-12-PM.png

@permanentrose I've never done the secret society! Looks interesting!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Babs
    day 4 April

Gr20Dxk.png
    her greenhouse looks like this now.. annoying how some plants are black.. there is enough light..
    GNZ2pBr.png
    her solution, its summer, after all.

More to come later, again so sorry for being late :/

• Options
    @Belalucina So exciting to have wedding plans in the works! It is super annoying how hard it is to have sims nicely cooperate for all the wedding events though.

This happened in a tangent save (I've been playing my main family in a copy of Flora's save) so I think I may take this as a little hint for Flora's save as well ;)
    848O1xR.png

@Ellupelluellu Gardening is such a pain, but so lovely when it decides not to be glitchy. I love the greenhouse. There's no space on Flora's current lot to have a proper greenhouse with the house I downloaded and I really miss having that space. Next month I will for sure have plenty of plant space
  • Options
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    April 11
    04-11-23-9-41-17-PM.png
    Checking out the wedding venue. June was a little bored by it...oops.
    "I'm not sure about this place...let's just elope instead."
    04-11-23-9-42-54-PM.png

"Just kidding! It will do."
    04-11-23-9-42-56-PM.png

Rehearsal Dinner
    04-11-23-9-45-47-PM.png
    04-11-23-9-44-42-PM.png
    04-11-23-9-50-20-PM.png

@permanentrose I guess it looks like another wedding will be in the works soon then! I just got My Wedding Stories, so I haven't tried it out yet with a wedding, but I'm prepared for it to be a mess lol :D

Also, for some reason, my game thinks Flora and June are siblings. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something from a mod. They aren't on a family tree together, but sometimes June thinks about family member and it's Flora, and they have this in their relationship panel:
    Screenshot-74.png

@Ellupelluellu I like the greenhouse! Sometimes my plants are black like that too. :(
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Belalucina wrote: »

Also, for some reason, my game thinks Flora and June are siblings. I'm not sure if it's a bug or something from a mod. They aren't on a family tree together, but sometimes June thinks about family member and it's Flora, and they have this in their relationship panel:
    Screenshot-74.png

When teen sims who live together age up to YA, they will get a sibling relationship bit from Parenthood, regardless of whether or not they're actually related (for example, one of my sims has the Super Siblings bit with her cousin since they both aged up to YA while living in the same household - although in this instance they are family, they're not siblings haha). Did June and Flora live together when either of them aged up?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @afai1261 that makes sense, but... They did not.

Although, there was that time where I did add Flora to my household to give her a birthday and she aged up, but then I aged her right back to teen. It must be from that. This time when they aged up they were in separate households. They could have had that for awhile and I just now noticed it lol.
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2023
    @Belalucina
    Yes I think the relationship bit from Flora's first birthday to YA (when she and June lived 'together') would have stayed even when you aged her back down to teen, and you just never saw June 'thinking about family member' until now.
    I checked with some of the challenge sims from last year in my OMOWOY 2022 save, where I had some living in the same household, and they do have the Childhood Buds bit from when I aged them up to YA (I could age them down to teen and see if it sticks).
    It's possible to remove the bit using UI Cheats Extension mod if you don't want it for Flora and June :)

EDIT: Yep, just aged a challenge sim from last year down to teen and back up to YA, and the Childhood Buds bit remained, with a sim he no longer lives with. So in your case it is from Flora's first YA birthday.
  • Options
    @afai1261 I don't mind it being there, but I'm glad to know what it's from! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Babs
    day 5 April
    FUgMWnR.png
    Only 1 more thing to do, and then magic is done, yay :)
    AYnyQrH.png
    "uh?"

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu Babs is so expressive.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    @Belalucina , Its those big eyes and that huge smile she usually has , when exited :D And ah, the hand clapping :D I envy her, I wish sometimes I would be as amazed or stupid to see a swimming pool, in a pool lot :D:D "Geez, wow its a pool here!" aaaaaand clapping..... oh really, Babs you Sherlock!

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu if only we could all be so easily amused :D:D
  • Options
    MY WEDDING STORIES IS A MESS. Lol! Okay...here we go...

April 12
    04-12-23-3-08-02-PM.png
    Okay but...this ceremony...everyone was standing around or sitting in the aisle. I couldn't get anyone but the flower girl, the ring boy, and Babs to walk down the aisle lol! And of course they don't stay up front after they walk. So the only one up there was the officiant (Ollie lol). Just standing on stage by himself. Then everyone randomly changed out of their nice clothes, so I was too lazy to even TRY to get group photos with any poses. But I did my best. Just look at them. lol. Why are you sitting on the floor??
    04-12-23-2-47-56-PM.png
    04-12-23-2-55-16-PM.png
    04-12-23-2-49-04-PM.png

Babs was waving to Ollie as she was walking down the aisle lol.
    04-12-23-2-52-27-PM.png

04-12-23-2-54-59-PM.png

And he kept making these faces...
    04-12-23-2-55-07-PM.png

Ollie is so bored...
    04-12-23-2-56-13-PM.png
    04-12-23-2-56-19-PM.png

Decent photos:
    04-12-23-3-05-03-PM.png
    04-12-23-3-06-39-PM.png
    04-12-23-3-13-31-PM.png
    04-12-23-3-16-34-PM.png
    04-12-23-9-37-29-PM.png
    04-12-23-9-40-13-PM.png

• Options
    edited April 2023
    @Belalucina , weddings, some report all is now going just fine and to some its still a mess :( I recommend Bienchens mod "sit at weddings".. along "sit at gala" (get famous) and "sit at restaurant tweak"..... my must have mods.. why usually my events go just fine...

At least all sit at chairs and watch :P

congrats to newlyweds <3

ps. sitatrestaurant tweak and few other small mods make my DO work, I know Carl has the big mod, but it has too much in in for my taste, these minor tweaks do it for me :)

pps. premade wedding venues aren't really designed for smooth party on mind, I also have found that to be a key to me.

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu I will definitely look up those mods! And yes, the venue was definitely too small. They couldn't have all sat if they wanted to lol. Playing it once, now I know the updates I need to make.