Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Tip wrote: »
    What about the 7 toddler challenge?
    @Tip Is that the YouTube one by TheSimSupply?
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 @SimmingGames @SimsJess @Fudgsicle This forum has not been updated in over a year, so I created a new one the end of this last year. Please check it out HERE. And be sure to read the first post to know how to add challenges. Thank you!
  • Options
    Rachel281192Rachel281192 Posts: 6 New Member
    Ok so I was VERY Bored today so I Made up a challenge I Hope you can Add it to the list Lemme tell you what it is,

You have a female sim (Your only allowed to start off with 1 sim) she needs to be as weak as possible and as fat as possible She needs to have 1 of the cooking aspirations and her traits need to be gloomy,foodie and Active once you have made your sim and in the game you Cant start off with any luxury Items or any expensive/comfortable items you can have a bookshelf That is the only entertainment item your allowed until you can afford it you need to start off (after you have your home bought/build) with 300 simolions and your goal is to be a successful mother and find true love before your an adult you need 2 kids (your not allowed to adopt or use mods to speed up the process) and the reason you need to be weak and fat is because at the same time you need to start Loosing weight and gaining strength while tangling your children at the same time your not allowed to buy any workout equipment and you only have 3 hours to stay at the gym and work out every day except weekends you also need to get 3 promotions in the culinary job then you can quit to complete the challenge you need to do all your goals before your sims die (your only allowed to get married when your 2nd child is born) You are not allowed to move house either (difficulty level is Hard) This challenge is called Life goals Hope you Like it! I Just Made this up at the top of my tiny brain! enjoy the challenge <3<3
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Ok so I was VERY Bored today so I Made up a challenge I Hope you can Add it to the list Lemme tell you what it is,
    You have a female sim (Your only allowed to start off with 1 sim) she needs to be as weak as possible and as fat as possible She needs to have 1 of the cooking aspirations and her traits need to be gloomy,foodie and Active once you have made your sim and in the game you Cant start off with any luxury Items or any expensive/comfortable items you can have a bookshelf That is the only entertainment item your allowed until you can afford it you need to start off (after you have your home bought/build) with 300 simolions and your goal is to be a successful mother and find true love before your an adult you need 2 kids (your not allowed to adopt or use mods to speed up the process) and the reason you need to be weak and fat is because at the same time you need to start Loosing weight and gaining strength while tangling your children at the same time your not allowed to buy any workout equipment and you only have 3 hours to stay at the gym and work out every day except weekends you also need to get 3 promotions in the culinary job then you can quit to complete the challenge you need to do all your goals before your sims die (your only allowed to get married when your 2nd child is born) You are not allowed to move house either (difficulty level is Hard) This challenge is called Life goals Hope you Like it! I Just Made this up at the top of my tiny brain! enjoy the challenge <3<3
    @Rachel281192
    Please be reminded of a few tips for a successful challenge:
    When I am reading thru a new challenge suggestion I look for a few key items:
    What is the story behind the challenge?
    Tell me something to make me interested in reading more about the challenge.
    Is it based on another existing challenge?
    Is it a complete challenge with a beginning, middle and end?
    How do I start, how do I play and what is the ultimate goal or how do I 'win'?
    Do the rules or guidelines seem reasonable and can goals set by the challenge actually be achieved?
    Has the person posting the challenge play tested it?
    By posting a challenge on a blog or in the forums it is much easier to discuss and ask questions.
    When updating a challenge or change the guidelines just edit the thread where it is posted.
    Starting too many threads on the same challenge or subject only adds to confusion and leads to information being lost.

These are only suggestions and offer a view of how I - as one person - review challenges.
    Thank you for your time.

Edit: Use spell check and complete words to make reading your post more pleasant and easier to understand.

Note: The information in your challenge is difficult to understand. It appears to be one big long sentence.

• Options
    LumpyGravyLumpyGravy Posts: 38 Member
    Please add my new challenge to the master list!

The Vampire Nest Challenge
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911394/the-vampire-nest-challenge

TY TY
  • Options
    iamthekiamthek Posts: 56 Member
    LumpyGravy wrote: »
    Please add my new challenge to the master list!

The Vampire Nest Challenge
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/911394/the-vampire-nest-challenge

TY TY

Hey! Since the list was last updated in November 2015 someone made a new thread for the challenges. Maybe you can post it there?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-jan-30th-2017#latest
    "Have a good look, kids! That's how you catch tasty Sims!", said the mothercowplant to her babies. <3
  • Options
    scubachick6154scubachick6154 Posts: 1 New Member
    The Don't Mess with a Vampire Challenge

I just created a challenge. I have not completed it or play-tested it yet, but I hope that it will be cool. It requires the Vampires Game Pack. Here's the story:

Once there was a sim named Nina (you can change the name, Nina is just an example. The sim has to be able to get pregnant, so it's either a female or a male with that feature added in). She was walking around one night when she noticed a strange man. She was immediately smitten. He had a strangely compelling nature about him and he was the most handsome man she had ever met. He came to talk to her, and so the romance began. After a little while, Nina discovered that she was pregnant. When she told her lover, he looked nervous and told her a secret: that he was a vampire. To prove this, he turned into a bat before her very eyes. Nina was frightened and disgusted.She hated anything out of the ordinary, and sent him away. When she gave birth, she hid the vampire baby in the basement. She told people that she had had a miscarriage and no more questions were asked. She only went into the basement once a day to feed the child, each time not wanting to touch it. She treated the child horribly, but just good enough for her/him to not be taken away. If they were taken away, people would know that she had given birth to a monster. The child was always longing to see the world outside their basement, but never asked about it lest he/she be yelled at for being a freak. Again. The child never went to school, sitting in the basement and teaching him/herself off of old books. When they became a teenager, they were no longer able to eat normal food, and Nina was terrified that she would have the plasma sucked out of her. She got married to her boyfriend/girlfriend and moved in with him, taking all of the furniture and money from her house with her. By the time the child woke up, everything except for their bed was gone, but the door to the basement was unlocked. He/she promised him/herself that they would be the greatest vampire in the world, and gain all the powers that there were to show their mother that they had made a mistake in locking them up in that basement for all those years...

CAS

First, create your human parent sim. They must have the hot-headed, romantic, and hates children traits. They can have any aspiration. They should be a young adult and able to be pregnant. They can live in any world other than Forgotten Hollow. They should dress like a normal person and not have any crazy hair or eye colors. They should be in the business career.

Next, create the vampire parent sim. They must have the good trait. Their aspiration should be Good Vampire. They should be a young adult and able to get people pregnant. They must live in any lot in Forgotten Hollow. They have to be good looking. As soon as possible, get them the Vampiric Allure power and the Guilty Drinker weakness. They can have any job, but try not to get them burnt as they go to work.

When the child is born, it can look any way you want, but should be pale, have no muscles, and be skinny from not being outside and not getting enough nourishment. It must have the Loves the Outdoors and Outgoing traits and the Master Vampire aspiration. Their normal form and dark form should look very different. They can wear any clothes you want.

The parent's new spouse has to be attractive and can have any clothing and aspiration that you want. They should look rich, though. They should be the same age as the parent and have the Materialistic trait. They should also be in the business career.

Housing

The human parent should live in a normal looking house. It must have a kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining room, and master bedroom, all with normal looking decorations, flooring, and walls. There should also be a secret entrance to the basement, and the basement should have the cheapest possible bed at all stages of the child's life and a bookshelf with lots of books. The floors and wallpaper should look old and broken down, and there should be few lights and no decorations. When the parent moves out, sell all the furniture except for the furniture in the basement. More things can be changed after the parent moves out. Before the parent moves out, the house can have the money left in it from buying it and any money made from the job.

The vampire parent's house can be any size, but must have all the essentials (except a kitchen) and instead of a bed, a coffin. The house must look like a place where a vampire would live. It should have lots of plasma fruit trees. Once the child is on their own, they are allowed to visit this house but not move in. The house can have any vampiric-looking decorations and anything from the Vampire Pack. It must be in Forgotten Hollow. The vampire parent can move in with an already-existing vampire house, but must not become romantically involved with any of the other people in the house. If this happens outside of your control, that's fine. Don't worry about it. This house should have about 15,000 simoleons in it.

The human parent's spouse's house must be big and have lots of rooms. It should look like a rich-person's house with lots of luxuries. It should have all of the essentials and nothing that could possibly look vampiric. This house should have about 50,000 simoleons in it combined with the money that the human parent brings.

Gameplay

The goal of the challenge is to complete the Master Vampire aspiration and unlock all of the powers. Before/after this is done, the sim must make enough money to move into Forgotten Hollow (not sharing a house with anyone yet), get a human boyfriend/girlfriend, successfully ask to drink from them 3 times without getting rejected, turn them into a vampire, get married to them, and beat the human parent and their new spouse at least 1 time each in a fight (if they die of old age before this, ignore that last one). No kids yet! Once the aspiration has been completed, take on the Vampire Family aspiration and have at least 2 vampire children with the sim's spouse. You must turn your spouse into a vampire before trying for a baby. Once there is a baby on the way, get to work on the Vampire Family aspiration. It would be cool if the sim turned a child that their human parent and her new spouse had had into a vampire and move them into their house. Both parents must max out their friendship with each of their vampire offspring (both children and sims they have turned into vampires) because the sim wants them to have a better relationship with their parents than they did.

Relationships

After the human parent becomes pregnant, they and the vampire parent should no longer be friends or romantic interests. Get their relationship in both bars into the red. The human parent and the child should have a VERY low friendship, probably best if they were enemies. The vampire parent, the human parent's spouse, and the child should not know each other at the beginning. The human parent and their spouse should be at least halfway up with both romance and friendship. As time goes on, the child should not become friends with their human parent's spouse, but they can become friends with any children their parent and the spouse have.

Please tell me if there are any things that I have wrong with this challenge, I don't even have the Vampire Pack yet. I hope you all like it, this is my first ever challenge.
  • Options
    quietnoise916quietnoise916 Posts: 4 New Member
    It's so many. I don't know where to start
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited February 2017

Here is a new one by @Brennachan that I am having TONS of fun with

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910413/post-apocalyptic-murkland-the-starter-challenge/p1
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited February 2017

@quietnoise916 I recommend the Drifter Challenge by @Vihisha http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/818109/the-drifter-challenge-main-page/p1
    I'm on House 5 and it's a blast!

Otherwise the classic Legacy Challenge is a good place to start.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    iamthek wrote: »
    Hey! Since the list was last updated in November 2015 someone made a new thread for the challenges. Maybe you can post it there?

Sims 4 Challenge List

Please see the link above for the most current list.
    :)

• Options
    SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    If we're supposed to be defaulting to a new thread, would it be at all possible to get the "correct" thread stickied to the top of the forum?
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Sihara We've been trying to get the newer and more relevant threads stickied, however our responses haven't gotten any replies from anyone with the power to do so, so there's not really much we can do but keep redirecting people.
    Edit: spelling
  • Options
    VeronicaM719VeronicaM719 Posts: 2 New Member
    There is also a modified version of the doomsday challenge by @Broncos4life.
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    Hello.

The Differences in the Family Tree Challenge you have listed only has 7 generations and was never updated for any of the expansions. I adapted it to the sims 4 a while ago and just recently adapted it for the expansions, if you want to link to my version on here. It is located here : http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/818391/differences-in-the-family-tree-sims-4-adaptation#latest
    and http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=5171204&posted=1#post5171204
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    SimmerRoseeSimmerRosee Posts: 6 New Member
    I made a challenge! Its a Lord Of The Rings Legacy challenge for sims 4! You can find it here:
    www.nouw.com and then /skysimmer (i couldnt post a link) (its on the category Challenges sims 4 if i have posted many new things when u r going in but at the moment its the first post!)
  • Options
  • Options
    SimmerRoseeSimmerRosee Posts: 6 New Member
    @EuphorialQueen thank you! yes I'm currently trying it! :) I added as you can see in parts of the challenge difficulty if you wanna have it easier or harder but for now everything is working good :) and since you can also choose life length its up to yourself if you wanna hurry through it or take it easy!:)
    Do i need to post my challenge on the link you sent? how do it do? :smiley:
  • Options
    @EuphorialQueen thank you! yes I'm currently trying it! :) I added as you can see in parts of the challenge difficulty if you wanna have it easier or harder but for now everything is working good :) and since you can also choose life length its up to yourself if you wanna hurry through it or take it easy!:)
    Do i need to post my challenge on the link you sent? how do it do? :smiley:
    @SimmerRosee
    Go to this thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-feb-9th-2017/p1
    Since you are a new member you will not be able to post links yet but you can copy and paste this if you wish.:
    Lord Of The Rings Legacy Challenge for Sims 4
    h.t.t.p://nouw.com/skysimmer
    :)
  • Options
    WonderfulKillJoy123WonderfulKillJoy123 Posts: 42 Member
    Great, thanks!
    Jayna
  • Options
    FunnySims4FunnySims4 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey! There's the bookworm challenge, that you can find at funnycleide. tumblr. com (it didn't let me share the link, but you just need to go to this Tumblr. Is there somewhere)
  • Options
    laurabarlaurabar Posts: 3 New Member
    I created a challenge :) I am unsure how to create a separate post for it on the forums (I can't see an add discussion/thread thing anywhere) so I have posted it to Tumblr. I also can't place links on the forums because i haven't been around long enough :'( I have added the link below. It is called the rooftop challenge and requires the sims city living :D

jazzydances.tumblr.com/post/158484286675/sims-4-rooftop-challenge
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Please see this link for the most current list of challenges.
    Sims 4 Challenge List

I do not have a Tumblr account but I did search and your account jazzydances on tumblr.com could not be located.
    Neither could I locate the Sims 4 Rooftop Challenge on that site.

• Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Hi @EuphorialQueen haven't seen you for ages. How are all the challenges going?

• Options
    Hi @EuphorialQueen haven't seen you for ages. How are all the challenges going?
    Hello @Jendowoz0612 *Waves* <3 Just playing for fun right now. Also playing at Creation Nation Challenge by @Rostri-Jodu
    Also finally getting around to playing the City Living Careers. Yes .. I am slow at testing new features. How about you?
  • Options
    laurabarlaurabar Posts: 3 New Member
    I do not have a Tumblr account but I did search and your account jazzydances on tumblr.com could not be located.
    Neither could I locate the Sims 4 Rooftop Challenge on that site.

Weird, when I copy the link it shows up. I quickly created a website so you'll be able to access the information :smile: I can't officially post links yet so i'll enter it below with _ instead of .

elirawinter_wixsite_com/rooftopchallenge
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top