Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited August 2016
    can I create a challenge? if so, how do I go about making it?
    @chloegamergoddess
    Creating a challenge is like writing a story. It starts with an idea that you and others would find interesting.
    It needs to be thought thru and tested by the person creating it. A beginning, a middle and an end are required.
    What needs to be done to start the challenge?
    What are the goals that need to be completed to play it?
    What is the ultimate goal of the challenge and how does the player complete the challenge?
    Once you have decided all of these options you are ready to test your challenge.
    Be sure all the steps to play the challenge can actually be done in the game.
    First read thru challenges posted in this thread or elsewhere.
    If you decide to use ideas from other challenges be sure to mention this and give credit.
    When you are ready to share start a New Discussion in this section.
    The Sims 4 Stories and Legacies
    Posting a new thread will keep it from getting lost and promote better interest and discussion.

• BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
  • kathrynnnkathrynnn Posts: 14 New Member
    Thanks for this list, I'm definitely gonna try out some of these challenges!
  • AntialiasedPixelAntialiasedPixel Posts: 3 New Member
    Not sure if this will get looked at, and not sure how to make a non comment post... ( I just made my first comment like, 5 minutes ago ok? lol. ) so that's why I'm putting this here. Also the Sims Supply made this challenge, I just didn't see it on the list so I thought it should be on the list because it's an awesome challenge.
    THE RAGS TO RICHES CHALLENGE!
    Original creator: The Sims Supply ( Just search The Sims Supply in youtube, I'm to novice at posting to post links ) ( he has 5 different spins on it, normal base game, green thumb, get to work, get together, and dine out ( I reccomend watching Get to work before get together and dine out- Get to Work is the first generation! )
    RULES: once you buy an empty lot, set your money to 0 with cheats as in pressing conrtrol shift and c at the same time, pulling up the cheat window. type" testingcheats " on ( without the " "s ), and then it should say you did it succesfully. Then type " money 0 " ( again without the " "s ) then type " Testingcheats off " ( YET AGAIN without the " "s ) and you are set to start. Your sim could probably have an aspiration, but The Sims Supply has the sims always have the " Mansion Baron " aspiration. Your sim could look however you want then to look, but I would suggest then to look like they have kinda been out on the streets for a while, for extra... Feeling or something like that. It kinda adds to the challenge. And you could then make your sim look nice after they have alot of money! Anyways, you should have a goal. Get To work- Getting a HUUUUUGE AMAZINJG STORE! Get together..... getting a huge house with awesome clubs? sorry, I haven't watched 1 second of that series yet. Dine out- AMAZING CHAIN RESTURAUNTS! Also, no jobs allowed except owning a store and resturaunt and future things to own, as that's kinda the only thing that you are allowed to do that is considered a " job ". If you aren't familiar with earning money without a job, here are some things you can do: 1. Look around the world for fishing signs near a pond or water- you can catch and sell fish!
    2. Look around the world for bushes and trees that sparkle- they have plants to harvest and sell, or maybe plant on your empty home lot for a closer plant!
    3. Look around the world for rock piles with gems on them- you can get special rocks and gems or maybe even a capsule that you can open, although just selling the capsule is more worth it, but you could collect the trophies that are inside capsules!
    4. Once you earn enough money for an easel ( 350 simolions? ) you could paint, which can lead to a very succesful way of making money, as when you sell to a collector you get MORE than what you put in.
    I hope you enjoy this challenge, and I hope this gets into the list!
    Gallery name: AntialiasedPixel ( if you want to see some terrible creations XD )
    #HAPPYSIMMING!
  • AntialiasedPixelAntialiasedPixel Posts: 3 New Member
    Not sure if this will get looked at, and not sure how to make a non comment post... ( I just made my first comment like, 5 minutes ago ok? lol. ) so that's why I'm putting this here. Also the Sims Supply made this challenge, I just didn't see it on the list so I thought it should be on the list because it's an awesome challenge.
    THE RAGS TO RICHES CHALLENGE!
    Original creator: The Sims Supply ( Just search The Sims Supply in youtube, I'm to novice at posting to post links ) ( he has 5 different spins on it, normal base game, green thumb, get to work, get together, and dine out ( I reccomend watching Get to work before get together and dine out- Get to Work is the first generation! )
    RULES: once you buy an empty lot, set your money to 0 with cheats as in pressing conrtrol shift and c at the same time, pulling up the cheat window. type" testingcheats " on ( without the " "s ), and then it should say you did it succesfully. Then type " money 0 " ( again without the " "s ) then type " Testingcheats off " ( YET AGAIN without the " "s ) and you are set to start. Your sim could probably have an aspiration, but The Sims Supply has the sims always have the " Mansion Baron " aspiration. Your sim could look however you want then to look, but I would suggest then to look like they have kinda been out on the streets for a while, for extra... Feeling or something like that. It kinda adds to the challenge. And you could then make your sim look nice after they have alot of money! Anyways, you should have a goal. Get To work- Getting a HUUUUUGE AMAZINJG STORE! Get together..... getting a huge house with awesome clubs? sorry, I haven't watched 1 second of that series yet. Dine out- AMAZING CHAIN RESTURAUNTS! Also, no jobs allowed except owning a store and resturaunt and future things to own, as that's kinda the only thing that you are allowed to do that is considered a " job ". If you aren't familiar with earning money without a job, here are some things you can do: 1. Look around the world for fishing signs near a pond or water- you can catch and sell fish!
    2. Look around the world for bushes and trees that sparkle- they have plants to harvest and sell, or maybe plant on your empty home lot for a closer plant!
    3. Look around the world for rock piles with gems on them- you can get special rocks and gems or maybe even a capsule that you can open, although just selling the capsule is more worth it, but you could collect the trophies that are inside capsules!
    4. Once you earn enough money for an easel ( 350 simolions? ) you could paint, which can lead to a very succesful way of making money, as when you sell to a collector you get MORE than what you put in.
    I hope you enjoy this challenge, and I hope this gets into the list!
    Gallery name: AntialiasedPixel ( if you want to see some terrible creations XD )
    #HAPPYSIMMING!

AND THE ROSEBUD CHALLENGE IS PRETTY MUCH JUST THAT. I'M DONE XD. BYE FORUMS! I spent like, 25 minutes writing that post, come on! XD
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @AntialiasedPixel I love SimSupply (James) his videos are always uber helpful for building in the Sims! I sill have yet to try the rosebud challenge but I have heard good things about it.
  • PhDSimmerPhDSimmer Posts: 86 Member
    Sul Sul! I'm a life long fan of The Sims! Come and join me on Youtube/Twitter. My videos are mainly LPs and Challenges, with a few other random things thrown in there too!
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/phdsimmer
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/PhDSimmer
  • ButlerKizButlerKiz Posts: 2 New Member
    I have just made up a Challenge, could someone try it and see how they like it and if it works as a challenge. It is a challenge based on a very difficult issue so I'm not sure how it will be responded to, so I understand if people may not like the challenge because of this. Some of the Rules I have added or to give it a Historical feel.

Slavery Challenge

Setup + Rules:

- Make a Wealthy Husband and Wife. Must be Adults. Adds Children to the family or having Children is optional.

- Add another Sim to be the family Slave. Must be Young Adult.

- Build a Large Country House or Mansion for the family to live in. The Master Bedroom must have an en suite, and the Master Room and Guest Bedroom must have a double bed.

- The Slave must live in the basement. It must have only one room, in which it has the cheapest bed, toilet, sink, and bath (No shower or Kitchen Area).

- Use a money cheat so that the family only has 500 simoleons.

- The Lady of the House must not have a job, and cannot cook but can Bake as long as it is sold only in a Retail Shop if the Husband owns a Shop (Get To Work Only). She must not use a computer, and must get skill level 10 on the Piano. However, she cannot play for tips. She cannot learn any of the following skills: DJ Mixing (Get Together Only), Fishing, Gardening, Herbalism (Outdoor Retreat Only), Handiness, Photography (Get to Work Only), Programming, Rocket Science, Video Gaming,

- The Man of the House must have a job, however can only have the Doctor Profession not Scientist or Law Enforcement Officer (Get To Work Only), and the Husband cannot have the Astronaut, Culinary, Entertainment, or Tech Guru Careers. The Man of the House cannot learn any of the following skills: Baking, Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, DJ Mixing (Get Together Only), Gardening, Herbalism (Outdoor Retreat Only), Handiness, Video Gaming

- The Slave of the House must not have a job, he must not speak to anyone other than members of the household and must not speak unless spoken to. He must do the cooking for the entire household and cannot cook for himself unless cooking for a non-slave member of the household, no food can be sorted in the fridge, he must do all the cleaning and repairing in the house (a maid or repairman or pizza deliverer cannot be hired). The Slave must also maintain a garden in which the slave must collect the harvestable. The Slave must not learn any of the following skills: Dancing (Get Together Only), DJ Mixing (Get Together Only), Guitar, Logic (Level 6 or above), Painting, Photography (Get To Work Only), Programming, Rocket Science, Video Gaming, Writing.

- The Slave cannot have a romantic relationship with anyone.

- The Slave must master the following skills: Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Gardening, Piano, Violin, and Handiness Skills

- The Slave can only use the Piano or Violin when neither the Lady or Man of the House is at home.

- Once the Slave has reached level 5 or above in Cooking the Slave can only cook food it has all the ingredients for in its inventory

- Once the Slave has reached Level 5 or above in Gourmet Cooking the Slave can only cook food it has all the ingredients for in its inventory

- The Slave can only cook food the same Skill level or one skill level below is current Cooking Skill Level

- Every Saturday the family funds must be cut in half, regardless of the cost for bills

- When the Slave dies, a new slave must be put in his/her place

- The Family must always have a male heir before they die.

- The Lady of the House cannot remarry once the Man of the House has died

- Once the Slave has mastered the Piano and Violin Skill, they must begin to tutor the Daughters in the skills

- The Male Heir must not have the same career/profession as his Father until his Father owns a Retail Store

- The Daughters of the family must move out once they have married and only when they have married

- The Daughter cannot become the Lady of the House

- The Oldest Son alive must become the Man of the House once his Father has died

- The Son of the House can only learn the same skills has the Father of the House

- No member of the Family can have a Same-Sex Marriages or Relationships but can have Same-Sex Romantic Interests

- How to fail the challenge:
    Both the Man and Lady of the House dies without having a Male Heir to take over
    Any Household Member learns a skill they should not
    The Power or Water of the House be turned off
    A non-Slave member of the Household cook a meal
    The Family Funds reach 0
    The Lady of the House have 5 Daughters before their First Son
    The Slave have a Romantic Relationship

- How to win the challenge:
    Survive at least 3 Generations
    @ButlerKiz Hello and thanks for posting your challenge. The best way to know if a challenge will work is to play thru it yourself. After all you are the only one who knows how it is supposed to work. :)
  • ButlerKizButlerKiz Posts: 2 New Member
    @EuphorialQueen I have tested the challenge myself, however, I feel like when it comes to a challenge I have made myself I may prove biased so, I would like to see other people's takes on the challenge
  • BreakfastKupcakezBreakfastKupcakez Posts: 1 New Member
    What about the brothel challenge?
  • SimprovedSimproved Posts: 12 New Member

THE ISLAND
    CHALLENGE​

Far away in the Simsian Sea lies a tropical island without a name. It is home of two gods. One is the red fire god Llamatipoca who lives in the volcano of the island and is an unforgiving short tempered god who constantly ask for favors, rituals and offerings to still his hunger for attention. The other one is the absolute counterpart of the volcano god. It’s appearance is so beautiful that there is no comparison of beauty in the universe. It’s the wise white god of light, fertility and humor. They say it answers to the name of “Player.” This god wants that every plant, animal and Sim living on the island flourishes and reaches its full potential. “Player” keeps the balance of nature on the island and watches over every single being that lives on it. Especially the Sims.

The Prophecy

It is said that one day, two Sims will reach the island and the final battle of the gods begins. Both gods will work wonders and miracles to change the course of fate of the island. They say that only 8 Sims who are master survivors will perform the ritual of all rituals and free the island of this battle and ascend to the heavens of glory.

GOAL: Have 8 Sims living on the island that are at least level 4 in fishing, fitness and gardening. The challenge fails if all Sims are dead so keep them alive!

WHAT YOU NEED:

A pair of dice (6er)*

2 Sims

A lot with an island

* If you do not own a pair of dice, check your app/play store on your smartphone ;)

The Sims:

They must be young adults.

The traits and aspirations don’t matter in this case, so choose wisely. A squeamish snob will make the challenge harder than a cheerful outdoor lover.

Gender doesn’t matter. However, it is recommended to start with a couple that can produce children.

Both Sims start with no skills and nothing in their inventories.

Appearance doesn’t matter. You can make them look and dress them however you like.

Both Sims can either know each other or they can be complete strangers to one another. The relationship between them doesn’t matter.

You control all Sims that are on the island.

The Island Lot:

The island is the new home of your Sims and will be the main stage until completion of the challenge. So build and decorate it accordingly. On the island should be a big volcano (pool). The Sims have to be able to reach the volcano pit and be able to “take a swim.” The layout is totally up to you. You can use as many plants, trees and stones from build/buy mode you like. If you are not that much of a builder and would like to start right away, you can use my island I have created.
    (Tropical Island in the gallery, EA ID : SImproved)
    **Use bb.moveobjects first before placing the lot!

Setup and Arrangement of Necessary Start Objects:

Objects:

1 workbench
    1 bench
    1 garbage bin
    1 sink
    1 campfire (or grill for base game only)

Every other usable object has to be crafted during game play. The crafting system will be explained down below.

Debug Objects**:

5 harvestable vegetable/fruit plants (or more).
    1 fishing ground.
    20 twigs (or more).
    **You can access the debug mode by pressing the keys CTRL+SHIFT+C and then typing bb.showhiddenobjects into the console. You can find all collectibles (fruits, crystals, etc.) in there. Type “twigs” for the twigs or the name of a fruit to find the plant/fruit you want.

The more you have in the beginning, the easier the challenge gets! You decide!

How To Start:

Set aging to off.
    Let your Sims swim to the island.
    Block off the island so your Sims can’t leave the lot and so that other Sims (NPC’s) get in.

As a god, you have mighty powers and have to use them right away from the start.
    Use CTRL+SHIFT+C to activate your powers and type in these 3 spells:

testingcheats on

household.autopay_bills true

money 666999

If you reload the game, you have to redo this procedure. We don’t want your godly powers to get rusty, do we?

How To Play:

Your Sims can’t leave the island (lot). They are cut off from civilization completely. No jobs, no luxury items, no electricity! Your Sims are alone on this island now. Stranded. Exhausted. But with hope! You as their godly helper will ensure they make it till the final ritual. The Sims have to work with what they have. Which is not much! But hey, at least the sun is always shining and nature has a lot to give. What your Sims will mainly do is tend the fruit trees, fish in the pond, work on their skills and craft objects that will make life on the island more comfortable. Crafting is one of the key aspects during this challenge. The Sims can create some furniture pieces or art with the workbench, but can also collect twigs that are shattered throughout the island to create some usable objects. (More about it down below under “crafting.”) Every day the gods will intervene and will change the fate of your Sims. Roll the dices to know what they have in store for them! (More down below.) Make sure to take good care of all of your Sims. You as their god can control them and point them to the right direction. ;) Have fun and good luck!!

How To Get More Sims To The Island?

Your Sims can have children and start some sort of super survival family. If the gods want to, they will send you some Sims during the challenge (more down below). Since aging is set to off and you need 8 young adult or older Sims for the final ritual, you have to age up Sims in CAS. (CTRL+SHIFT+C and type in bb.casfulleditmode into the console, then SHIFT click on Sim to go to CAS and age him/her up.)

Spells You Can Use If The Dice Tell You Too:

Make Sims Happy:

SHIFT click on the mailbox and click “Fill Needs Household”

SHIFT click on Sim and click “Make Happy”

Give Sims Skill Points:
    (While Sim is selected)

stats.set_level skill_fitness [enter level]

stats.set_skill_level major_fishing [enter level]

stats.set_skill_level major_gardening [enter level]

Give Sims Aspiration Points:
    (While Sim is selected)

sims.give_satisfaction_points [enter amount]

The Dice Roll - The Will of the Gods:

Always have your dice on hand, they are the gods will. One for the “The Player” and one for Llamatipoca the volcano god. Black and white. Good and evil. They are the ying and the yang of this challenge and whatever they say HAS TO BE EXECUTED!

You have to roll the dice every Sim day in the morning when the sun is still on the rise. The dice will tell you what the gods have in store for your Sims. You have to execute the will right away. Pause the game/go to build mode and do as the gods say. Don’t miss to roll the dice! If you forget a day, the gods get angry and they will kill a Sim*! *(Perform will 12 from down below)

What Happens If You Roll…:

(2) The white god shines it’s light of happiness and fertility on the island. Every Sim is suddenly feeling better and draws more hope out of this miracle. [make all Sims happy from spells list]
    (3) Wow! What is this thing? What does it do? A new skill object gets washed ashore! You won’t believe what mysterious and odd objects can reach this island..amazing! [every skill object except electronic items is allowed, choose 1]
    (4) 15 new twigs! [get 15 new twigs from debug mode in build mode and place them on the island]
    (5) The white god is pleased with your achievements! He shines his bright light of wisdom on one of your Sims! [Sim of your choice gets 2 new skill points using the skill cheat in spells]
    (6) The tide is declining and a new Sim gets washed ashore! Who is this? Where did this Sim come from? Only the gods know… [The Sim is fully random** in traits, aspiration and age. Appearance and sexuality is your desire. If you already have 8 Sims in the household you can ignore this will. We assume the Sim died on its exhausting journey to the island. Place a skeleton if you’d like it to look realistic]
    (7) 5 new twigs! [get 5 new twigs from debug mode in build mode and place them on the island]
    (8) Llamatipoca is sending a thunderstorm to the island. Sadly one of your Sims (your choice) gets struck by lightning and loses 4 skill points. [use cheat in spells]
    (9) The white god has blessed one of your Sims! Your Sim suddenly has a new surviving talent! [give one Sim 4,000 aspiration points by using the cheat in spells]
    (10) Llamatipoca is angry! Sacrifice 2 fully grown harvestable plants/trees to the volcano [delete in build mode] Bye bye harvest!
    (11) Oh wow! This is exactly what we always wanted! Your Sims are so glad the gods have heard their prayers and sent them a new object to the island. [go shopping, go wild, you can choose whatever you like no matter costs in build/buy mode]
    (12) Llamatipoca is absolutely furious that you are disturbing his sleep! Sacrifice a Sim in the volcano to calm him! Preferably a virgin. ;) [Let the Sims swim in the volcano pool and block the border with stones or fences. This Sim has to drown to death]

The Crafting System:
    You may have noticed that you get a lot of twigs during this challenge. Those are very important in building new objects and shaping the appearance and habitability of the island. Your Sims can craft objects that may get very useful in game. Objects crafted with the workbench don’t use up twigs and are allowed for use. If an object is not on the crafting list, it’s not allowed. Decorative objects that don’t affect the Sims in any way (no skill objects or any object with an interaction other than “view”) are allowed at any time.

Bed (double) = 10 Twigs
    Bed (single) = 5 Twigs
    Hut without furniture*** = 40 Twigs & 4 Fruit
    Fishing Ground = 30 Twigs
    Campfire/Grill = 5 Twigs
    Workbench = 10 Twigs
    Bonfire = 10 Twigs
    Bench = 5 Twigs
    Chair = 3 Twigs
    Table (single) = 8 Twigs
    Table (2 slots) = 10 Twigs
    Table (3 slots) = 15 Twigs
    Ottoman = 5 Twigs
    Shower = 25 Twigs
    Sink = 15 Twigs
    Bathtub = 30 Twigs
    Bar = 20 Twigs
    Bookshelf = 10 Twigs
    Shelf = 3 Twigs
    Chest = 5 Twigs
    Wedding Arch = 5 Twigs

**Build it wherever you want, however you want. It’s purely decorational! But having some huts surely looks cool!

How To End:

When you have 8 grown up Sims, you can start the ritual! All Sims have to be level 4 in fishing, fitness and gardening! Get them naked and let them dance around a big bonfire (craft with twigs) or a wedding arch (craft with twigs) if you only have the base game. Music and some fishy or fruity sacrifice can be useful! You are a god, remember? How do you want to be wooed? Arrange the ritual however you want. Be creative! Have fun! Enjoy your last day with your Sims and say goodbye!

I hope you like the Challenge guys! =) If you have any questions you can always tweet me! @Simproved :)

Have fun! And may the gods will be ever in your favor!
    edited August 2016
    Hello @Simproved :) You have some fantastic creations in your gallery.
    I found The Island but I am confused.
    A lot with an island
    Block off the island so your Sims can’t leave the lot and so that other Sims (NPC’s) get in.
    I am not understanding where to start. This is a Sims4 challenge correct?
    The whole Twigs system is baffling. Are twigs 'earned' or what? Do you delete them once they are 'used' to craft items?
    Maybe I just missed a point or two.
    Do you have a thread or blog where this is posted?

Edit: Found your YouTube channel :)

https://www.youtube.com/c/Simproved
  • saskut0saskut0 Posts: 53 Member
    I have created a new challenge (sort of) if anyone wants to give it a go :)

The University Gameplay Challenge
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    saskut0 wrote: »

Anything like this one?
    OJenn wrote: »

Anything like this one?

Aha! I knew I had read another Sims 4 University challenge. They are very similar.
    Thank you @OJenn for posting the link.
    @saskut0
    I suggest providing a link and posting credit to the challenge linked above.
    Even if you feel you have provided other challenge options it is still a good idea.
    :)

• saskut0saskut0 Posts: 53 Member
    OJenn wrote: »

Anything like this one?

It is similar actually, though most challenges are points based whereas I'm using the aspiration system. @EuphorialQueen Since I created the challenge from scratch and it's not based on that I won't credit it, but I will promote a link for it as an alternative option since people might prefer a point based thing :) Thanks!
  • helenbassetthelenbassett Posts: 51 Member
    good LUck with all the challanges
  • BookwormKateBookwormKate Posts: 1 New Member
    I've looked at a lot of challenges on this forum and I've been trying to play through some of them. I've created my own challenge now, the "Dream Home" Challenge. It's inspired by a challenge for the Sims 2 that I can't remember the name of, but how it worked was you had to stay in a trailer park until you had a set amount of money, then you could move out into any house you could afford.

Goal: Make $500 000 and then use this money to move into your dream home.

Getting Started:
    - Create a YA couple in CAS. They can look any way you wish, have any traits you wish, and have any aspiration you wish, but I suggest selecting traits and an aspiration that will help you with the money goal.
    - Move the couple into any house you can afford in any residential world, excluding Newcrest. The house cannot be from the Gallery.
    - Furnish the house with your remaining money, and then get the couple jobs.

Rules:
    - No cheats, except for the cheat to reset a Sim or the cheat to edit a Sim in CAS, but you can only edit their looks.
    - The couple must stay in the house until they meet the money goal.
    - You must have one child. You may have more if you wish.
    - The fun part: You CANNOT add rooms, add floors or expand rooms. You must make do with how the house started until you meet the money goal. You may modify the wallpaper and carpet, but may not change anything else in build mode, unless you are adding a pool or anything to do with a garden.
    - You may continue on the goal with the child(ren) of the founders if they founders die of old age. If they BOTH die of something other than old age, you have failed.
    - The "dream home" at the end of the challenge can be from the gallery, a premade home in the worlds, or one you build yourself.
    - You may not move someone in for their money.

+ 10 for each completed skill.
    + 5 for every $100 000 made.
    + 5 for every child.
    + 20 for reaching the top of a career.
    + 10 for completing an aspiration.
    + 20 for completing the challenge with the founders
    + 10 for completing the challenge with the second generation
    + 5 for completing the challenge with the third generation.

- 10 for each demotion
    - 20 for being fired
    - 10 for water being cut off
    - 20 for electric if being cut off
    - 10 for the social services coming
    - 20 for every unnatural death
    - 5 for completing the challenge fourth generation or after.

I hope people enjoy :)
  • VenayVenay Posts: 59 Member
    I wrote a new challenge.

It's called The Muses Challenge!
    Here are the rules:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901559/new-muses-challenge-sims-4#latest
  • VenayVenay Posts: 59 Member
    edited October 2016
    I created this challenge called "The Muses" for people who really like having artistic sims :3
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901559/new-muses-challenge-sims-4#latest
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I created a new challenge called the YOTO (Youth On Their Own) Challenge. It's a version of run-away teen, crossed with Mooch off Your Neighbor, with a touch of Wonder Child tossed in for good measure.

I'd love to know if you try it and to hear your questions and suggestions!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top