Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Vampire Nest Challenge

LumpyGravyLumpyGravy Posts: 38 Member
*Note 1/31/2017 - This is a work in progress always look here for most recent update date!

The Vampire Nest Challenge

This challenge is to feature game-play from toddlers update & Vampire pack
It is toddler update quest, and a vampire pack quest, But is mostly a story quest, but could be looked at as a building quest also...

How you win: Have 8 adult vampires in your nest.

Needed: Sims 4 & Vampire pack (More is better also)

Basic Story Premise: You start as a single vampire and build a nest full of 8 vampires secretly to avoid alerting the community.

Rules: Start with a fresh newly made single vampire, (Add a vamp sim in create-a-sim, male or female, then delete the human on startup) I suggest Master Vampire as your aspiration. You may not bite anyone in the world to turn them into a vampire, instead you must adopt (baby's, toddlers, children) as new prospects for turning for your nest to increase your nest size.

No jobs! No going to work! - Forage in the night and sell items, write books at home or the library at night, Run a yard sale in the front yard of your house if you have City Living for the Flea Market table. Fish. ETC...
Exceptions to this rule:
  • With City Living pack you may do Internet Personality under Social Media category, Just only work from home.

Set Up: Buy the 30x30 empty lot in Forgotten Hollow, Build a 10x10 basement for a crypt with basic low cost stairway, I new candle holder from Vamp pack for the crypt bellow, the Spooky Candleholder, with a small Caretakers 5x5 shed at the top of the stairs in your new cemetery. Then also add the cheapest coffin avail to the crypt below. Here is my Pre-Built Crypt you can use to make it simple
00.jpg

Later, as you add family member's, you can add crypt rooms and tunnels and make a real catacomb below, and improve the Cemitary above. Or you could build up the area above ground if you so choose building a real cool vampire lair!

After completing the above step's choose a mode below and continue..

Extra Hard mode: Then delete money as per a rags-to-riches style game

All modes below use the remaining starting money to make your crypt livable.

Hard mode: Keep the basic starting money but only adopt BABY's

Challenge mode: Keep starting money but adopt Toddlers Only

Normal mode: Keep starting money and adopt children.

Easy Mode: Ctrl/Shift/C and "motherlode" cheat yourself a nice starter home & Family Business fund ( restaurant, retail store, Etc...)

Hiring NPC employee's is OK I.E. Butler, Nanny, etc... BUT you must silence them when you are done using them (when they get old) by locking them in a room and lock the door, placing the urns in your Cemetery above too create tombstones....

PLEASE LINK THIS THREAD IN ANY PLAY-THOUGH VIDEO'S OR BLOG'S
Post edited by LumpyGravy on

Comments