Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Challenges (Legacy and Other) for Sims 4

Comments

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Thank you so much @EuphorialQueen All the hard work you did in the comments was a HUGE help! I am so grateful for this list that @Nicarra60 created! It has been an awesome resource and I in no way want to deminish what he did. Just hope I can do half the job you both have done here!
  • 17lani7117lani71 Posts: 51 Member
    iiimee wrote: »
    I just spent a few hours typing out this challenge- I'm very proud of it. XD It's a very all-around challenge since it focuses on the buildings, social structures, and some generational stuff. I present to you all... this!
    https://thesimslibrary.wordpress.com/the-victorian-challenge/

Without realising, I created a "Victorian Living" challenge too! I am going to have a look at yours and see how similar (or different) they are.
    Check out my blog at https://theravenrose.wordpress.com/ !
    [img]file:///C:/Users/Lenovo/Downloads/s.png[/img]

@iiimee This thread is no longer updated and hasn't been in over a year :( Feel free to share the challenges you find on the new thread here:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-work-in-progress/p1
  • Lilbosssim5Lilbosssim5 Posts: 1 New Member
    19 duggar challenge
  • Sigma_SaxonSigma_Saxon Posts: 2 New Member
    @liliths
    So doing The serial Killer challenge! Sounds fun!
  • mickeybmickeyb Posts: 3 New Member
    Are you going to add challenges for the new toddlers update?
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    mickeyb wrote: »
    Are you going to add challenges for the new toddlers update?
    Challenge links are submitted either by the challenge creator or people playing them.
    Keep an eye on this thread and the newer list at Sims 4 Challenge List (Updated Dec. 31st, 2016)

• Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Hi, I made a new thread for the 100 baby challenge that includes rules for city living and toddlers. The creator of the previous thread was inactive since 2015 :smile: It would be nice if you could update the link on the first page!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909398/the-sims-4-100-baby-challenge-updated-for-cl-toddlers#latest
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited January 2017
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Hi, I made a new thread for the 100 baby challenge that includes rules for city living and toddlers. The creator of the previous thread was inactive since 2015 :smile: It would be nice if you could update the link on the first page!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909398/the-sims-4-100-baby-challenge-updated-for-cl-toddlers#latest

@Meeshelby has a new thread for this located here
    Post edited by OJenn on
    Thanks for the shout out @OJenn !!
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Thanks for adding the link @Meeshelby :smile: I didn't know there was a second thread as this one is pinned and the other one doesn't seem to be.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Thanks for adding the link @Meeshelby :smile: I didn't know there was a second thread as this one is pinned and the other one doesn't seem to be.

yeah we're hoping the sim gurus will realize that at some point and change it over!
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've been working on a vampire challenge. I'd love to hear what everyone thinks.

The Supreme Coven Challenge main page

The Supreme Coven Challenge forum page
  • SimmingGamesSimmingGames Posts: 2 New Member
    The Flowers in the Attic Challenge!

~I'm new to writing challenges, but not new to the concept of challenges!!~

Once there were six Dollangangers, a kind, loving father, a beautiful, warm, caring mother, and their four children,
    Christopher, Catherine (Cathy), and the twins, Carrie and Cory. But, one day Christopher Sr. died in a car accident,
    and it is revealed that now, none of the Dollagangers have much money, so they have to go and live with their grand-
    parents, the Foxworths. This is where our story begins:

SETUP

You don't have to make them this way, for Catherine can be gloomy, or Carrie can be dark-haired, but it's more fun this
    way.

Start with the mother, father, and the four children:

Mother: Corrine Foxworth (Dollaganger)
    -Materialistic
    -Money Baron aspiration
    -Adult

Father: Christopher Dollaganger
    -Cheerful
    -Big Happy Family Aspiration
    -Adult

First Son: Christopher Jr. (Chris) Dollaganger
    -Genius
    -Knowledge aspiration
    -Teen

First Daughter: Catherine (Cathy) Dollaganger
    -Hot-headed
    -Love Aspiration
    -Teen/Child

Second Son: Cory Dollaganger
    -Gloomy
    -Family aspiration
    -Child/Toddler

Second Daughter: Carrie Dollaganger
    -Cheerful
    -Popularity aspiration
    -Child/Toddler

You may start when Corrine first gives birth to Christopher, and play through until father dies in the car accident,
    (around his adult years), or to make it harder on yourself, right when father dies and they must move to the mansion.
    For Cathy, she can either be a child or teen, since I believe she was 12 right around when father died. The same with
    the twins, since they were also about 5-6 when father died.

They may look anyway you like, but to follow the script, they will all be blonde, fair-skinned, and have blue eyes. The
    grandmother will bring them all food, so be careful to lock the door for everyone but Corrine and her. Give the grandmother
    some bad traits, and make sure you can use cheats to have her hate the children.

Build the mansion however you like, just make sure you have the attic (second floor) and a larger attic upstairs, the entire
    floor if you'd like. When it gets to be a little later in your game, make sure to add toys, and even a small T.V, since mother
    brought them Christmas gifts!

Grandfather may never visit the children, don't even make him, since he dies anyway, and he's never found. Have a party too,
    since Chris and Cathy go down to visit one day.

After the younger twin's birthday, have Christopher continue to visit their mother's room. But before this, Cory dies of pnuemonia,
    or so the grandmother and mother say. Once you manage for Christopher to gather 500 dollars, pretend for Carrie to be sick (or have
    her be sick with any mod/EP you choose) and bring them to the doctor's house, led by Hennie. There, Carrie gets better, since
    the man is a doctor (he is an adult, make him how you choose, and family oriented. To make it more real, have him have a wife and
    son who died.) Give them rooms in the doctor's house, and begin sending them to school. Though, Carrie must go away for a while,
    since she is at a boarding school. Later, take her out of the boarding school and send her to grade school, since she got bullied
    there. Eventually, after a lot of romance, Cathy and the doctor get married. (or not, you decide)

Soon after Cathy's birthday, (YA/Teen), have her go to San Myushuno or NewCrest to follow her dancing dreams. Have her go to the dancing
    school daily, and meet a YA named Julian. They go all around and dance at big places, like any of the public areas in any locations. They
    will eventually get married. They will fight a little, so their romance and friendship bar will go down. Make sure to have two other girls
    living with her, one with a very low friendship meter, and one with a medium friendship meter. The girl with the low FM, have her begin dancing
    with Julian, since Julian landed on her toes, injuring her badly. Have the doctor and her brother and sister come to visit, but Chris doesn't
    like Julian very much.

Have Cathy and Julian eventually woohoo, and then Julian ends up getting hit with a car, and dying. Cathy is now pregnant, and unable to dance.
    Have her go back to live with the doctor and her siblings. Play through the pregnancy, and have Chris move out. Cathy then takes Carrie with her
    and the baby (Jory) somewhere near the mansion. Have her begin meeting with a man named Barthlomew Winslow, her mother's second husband. (Carrie
    is now a teen). Carrie likes a young man, by the name of Alex, but for reasons you choose (she believes that she does not follow his principles)
    she kills herself with poisoned donuts because she believes she no longer matters. Have Cathy then woohoo with Bart, and then have her go to the
    annual Christmas party, and reveal herself as Corrine's daughter. A fire happens! Grandmother dies, and mother is sent to a mental institution.
    Later, Cathy gives birth to Bart Jr. Have her go and live with her brother.

ENJOY! These are just guidelines, play how you like! I don't care how many cheats you use. It's your game~
  • SimsJessSimsJess Posts: 8 New Member
    I've seen some Sims 4 challenges, but I want to create something different. I don't know where to post my challenge for anyone to see it.
  • FudgsicleFudgsicle Posts: 47 Member
    @Nicarra60 You've done an excellent job collating this list, it's going to help give me ideas for my YouTube channel a lot :blush:
    Watch me try complete all of the Sims Challenges from start to finish :blush:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCUJb4PoX07uH_iNM1GyJ2mw
    @Rainydayz179 @SimmingGames @SimsJess @Fudgsicle This forum has not been updated in over a year, so I created a new one the end of this last year. Please check it out HERE. And be sure to read the first post to know how to add challenges. Thank you!
    SimsJess wrote: »
    I've seen some Sims 4 challenges, but I want to create something different. I don't know where to post my challenge for anyone to see it.
    Go to The Sims 4 Stories and Legacies and start a new discussion. You will need more points to post links and pictures.
    Links can be posted by breaking up/putting spaces in the link.
    Example: h t t p ://forums.thesims.com

• WolfMage553WolfMage553 Posts: 10 New Member
    I have been working on a new Challenge called The Haunted Mansion Challenge. The rules are:

1) Only the parents of each family can die.

2) Only after the graveyard in the back is full of tombstones can your main protagonist show up.

3) One child from each family that previously moved in has to stay in the mansion.

4) You can use custom content.

5) Only use money cheats if it allows the family to move in, the rest of the money has to come from jobs.

6) The kids must become teens before the parents die.

7) The families before the protagonist can be random or selected for a specific purpose.

8) The parents must be at the highest level in their careers before they die, You can try to fulfill all their ambitions if you want but it isn't mandatory. You also have to buy at least one art piece for the mansion.

9) Do not release the spirits from their tombstones until you complete the challenge.

10) The challenge will be completed when all the children who stayed in the mansion have children of their own. Only then can you release the souls.

11) After the spirits are released move everyone out of the mansion and into other homes.

12) Turn the mansion into a public place after the challenge is complete.

Those are all the rules for this challenge. Have fun.
  • AkameryAkamery Posts: 8 New Member
    Would anybody have any tips and tricks for fleshing out a full fledged challenge? I've got the basic idea and everything down, but I want to make it more in depth does that make sense?
    Akamery wrote: »
    Would anybody have any tips and tricks for fleshing out a full fledged challenge? I've got the basic idea and everything down, but I want to make it more in depth does that make sense?
    • Plan - what is the goal and steps to get to that goal or goals
    • Play - play the key parts of your challenge to be sure it can be done
    • Plot - write out the challenge in a way everyone can understand. Use a blog or post on the forum after the ideas are written out.
    • Post to a NEW thread. This will keep it from being lost in threads like this.
    I will restate what has been posted before:
    When I am reading thru a new challenge suggestion I look for a few key items:
    What is the story behind the challenge?
    Tell me something to make me interested in reading more about the challenge.
    Is it based on another existing challenge?
    Is it a complete challenge with a beginning, middle and end?
    How do I start, how do I play and what is the ultimate goal or how do I 'win'?
    Do the rules or guidelines seem reasonable and can goals set by the challenge actually be achieved?
    Has the person posting the challenge play tested it?
    By posting a challenge on a blog or in the forums it is much easier to discuss and ask questions.
    When updating a challenge or change the guidelines just edit the thread where it is posted.
    Starting too many threads on the same challenge or subject only adds to confusion and leads to information being lost.

These are only suggestions and offer a view of how I - as one person - review challenges.
    Thank you for your time.

Edit: Use spell check and complete words to make reading your post more pleasant and easier to understand.

The new Sims 4 Challenge List was created and is being updated by @Meeshelby
    Please read her first post before adding your challenge link.
    Have fun playing :) - EQ
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    What about the 7 toddler challenge?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top