Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Killian grew into a toddler. I will post pictures.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,030 Member
    @victoriae350 I forgot to comment on your video. I was still watching it. ...Two more little boys! :D Weird that all your families have boys. How many watermelon do your sims eat? I don't usually care what gender a baby is, but when I do want a little girl, I make the expectant mother force down at least 7 pieces of watermelon one after another. I've always had a girl when I've done that.

...The little boys do look sweet though. And I'm glad you got the eyes and hair color you wanted, even if they weren't on the same child! ...Funny glitches too. The car and the mother wandering off.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

This update was from gameplay over a week ago. Sorry for the delay in posting. I finally managed to catch up on this thread! :blush:

I've got 21 pictures in this update so have enclosed it in a spoiler.
    Emmaline Simself never changes clothes! Here she is at the Salon dancing with Evan Noble, the stylist.
    sF64NFC.jpg

Josh Tanner just had lunch at the diner.
    NcgGVhC.jpg

Nicola Stanford was seen at the grocery store this afternoon.
    SsZDvXx.jpg

Ross Preston-Burton was seen at the Watering Hole Saloon telling the bartender what it's like to be a new father.
    5VoZMis.jpg

Janie Preston-Burton joined Ross.
    rrtfXbE.jpg

Ross offered to take Janie away from it all.
    FXktuku.jpg
    2Hy9GrO.jpg

Keagan Rees stopped by the Watering Hole Saloon for a bite to eat.
    rLk74QI.jpg

Josie Vulpis has arrived home.
    SJJtWUS.jpg

Her first priority is to fill the cat dishes. She still has only the one kitten.
    ZXbuLfw.jpg
    z7J73OG.jpg

Rodney Singleton and Becky Simovitch appear to be an item.
    tK6km2L.jpg

Becky Black is keeping in shape at the fitness center.
    lECmifp.jpg
    hZ8NDmB.jpg

Jennifer Hanover-Wallis stopped to smell the flowers on her way home.
    e92EW5c.jpg

She made her way straight to the fridge to make some hot dogs.
    oz9hwCJ.jpg

She waited impatiently for the microwave to finish.
    A9SerNj.jpg

Vallari Chandra is now an Amateur Gamer in the Nerd Group.
    YtWvNEP.jpg

Kismet Black is now an adult horse.
    zclzYkW.jpg

And apparently Becky Black and Josh Tanner have gotten married!
    tx0yYdF.jpg
    IBMiI43.jpg
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited January 2017
    @texansky Nice update.
    I think Ross is saying that he'd like an extra pairs of hands. :D
    texansky wrote: »
    Ross Preston-Burton was seen at the Watering Hole Saloon telling the bartender what it's like to be a new father.
    5VoZMis.jpg

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @Charlottesmom -- I know! Can't wait to see what Morgana does next!
    And great update on Kate and co.

So I had been planning to send the Frios off to SV to visit Jared... until I realized that as a toddler, Jason is too young to travel. Darn it!
    For now, I just have Jared coming over for a visit. Maybe later I will send Connor solo to SV, just to meet his niece, and maybe I'll be able to invite them all over later. Or wait till Jason is older enough.

Until Jared arrives and I can get pics...

Here's a couple with Connor and Jason, teaching him how to walk!

Walking.jpg

Walking2.jpg
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Yup, my sims has motorcycle since my sims lives alone witch she a teen much then a normal bike and love motorcycles plus fit her rebellious
    lanlyn wrote: »
    I've been doing a little bit of simming and story writing the last couple of days, but haven't had a lot of free time to do so. I'll try to get an update finished today. In the meantime, I'm enjoying reading what everyone else has shared! :)

@MamaSimTee Enjoyed seeing the pictures of Sugar. Pretty scenes in the park. ...Always nice to have spare money to update the house. I never seem to stop making changes to my sims' houses. ...I don't think Sugar will be boring. Sims just need a little nudge every now and then. Sort of like what happens in RL. Expect the unexpected! Sugar's in China now with lots of different things to do! ...Nice tour of Sugar's house. Very colorful! That one rug goes well with the flowery wallpaper.

@CravenLestat How neat that you found some of your early screenshots in an old acct! ...I looked for the cowboy hat in CAS but couldn't find it. I'll have to check again. In the meantime, I did mix and match those wardrobe pieces I liked in your pics. Nothing wowsers, just a couple of extra outfits.

yZ4w-SWmNNZiD0Qgv44Axy8dfUf0yZXdBXpsCxJuY0WWymun_3Q7W9ep-38JxHhVVJdMNR7tLKrykyWNR-Xgk8yIDVxfjmFJMP9kwrKik210-kg9qYUMgaphBr0QpolxYORcMgDoWN9fghNBDJmrSjZECiM11fal1DYo6922ezJKRKPiUaKSWcxOljbWb6ntBB_9-J5fCcs85wupgi05TLYsgJmsrPHnMFGTCzzs8UVWxRp3TQBkSwskzLLwvOdFrK9iEdoNbou097Dt8VaY1ARwWw7A2X2tJXYjt8v4xV8EcmcN3aS77hsAaFoLoJCAszaI3_wqkZ0wWmsxFaQMFA6YaDhXEMn184cOQhg7eowb7ZhH1WNQHR_DWpWEC_BkUkBWlqsriDsNWbh_XMgqLmAu-hbkjmBxDqO7oKlgPQKxSqVpFDorC8Id0Y_J3LTC7vKbhNIvi96B4C_v8fgPtQ6L-T7T3zZykk9MBEckYoscaY2UhZhG8h2fPUpU7kZRrX9ZG4LnM4jZZDt-fdGExhu82h653jHpD8o5o5xKm9rVAxGc3FzgYdAqV2UnYpvFCJtWUmBEfvhUQ2BtBHtaJ-Qd5VriL_8FnTdvxs_19L-N3Na-c5oW2g=w1600-h896-no

sJTTWDb09OwZcDz_vXOtYikZpHgR3LXBCl_pCrvFCWmyL-P9XhGdLu95i3MemI80O6GEbUriqmeArUM62vKvXU7n462rpGh-NsaBy9IADdnZLXCWvqq_eDtlOauyp4gVGYjatD-GKC_85IS57K9iYsKnvqIurrUYGBSeFOqYS5n8C-67TIHFaMvM20xu3-bqVy1efMyQV-KtRBE1ms8CNvo6YVEOpm_Q-fOFNUS725Xf1jGu_koCxiHdzX0rM3sSogOSTByVR58svBy3UgqCMDrQe9bZeht95mAa5v-82BGQ2DJSyAQYdGhgIgXbid2LVsVy-512fS5RBUMgKCQm4eWG_1in-J2rpH7t-e0Uyu0ojS4Uzc_zoW_4igbKHRxlm9zesYFtt3GVxWEelKn0x-h2aA5hSYmuZPwBiraMsKCD_VXvY6HTZ6JXXHzTmo5SUECqOVftyHgvMY_waAKPuCYsD0lbMPToC07m18lpjAq7Wp5xSX7Sh-uEdsz6nnWZfWLxv8KccTM6fn0O3mok6YTEHT6U_z2vctSgbW7R8vmwVZ1O4PW_S0y5R_ikV3i8s12h-xCnG9LC1TD4DeB6zGKU8AToVMzvCYYMgqZIKTYibQ3HT1G0ZA=w1600-h896-no

@Mikezumi Happy Birthday to Mattie! I think she aged to a beautiful little girl. The teens looked cute in the limo going to prom. ...Pretty soon your family tree is going to need two separate screenshots to show everyone. ...The teens and their partners! You have very romantically precocious sim teens! ...LOL at Rory waiting on the bed while Hamon pillow fights with Virginia!

...RE: sims never changing out of their jammies. EA must have planned it that way because they'll change into outdoor clothes just to go outside for one minute--or they'll open an umbrella to walk two feet then close it back up. Same with backpacks. But no, they never change out of jammies unless you remember to tell them to! ...An elderly Connor Frio! I don't think I've ever seen him at that age. ...Great pic of C*id, Kaz and Jensen picnicking. ...And Happy Birthday to Hamon too. Good looking YA. ...I can see the resemblance you mentioned, yes.

@Emo-usagi2187 Great looking sim. I like her house--lots of photos on the wall and fun decorations. She has a motorcycle too!
    @coco Pretty poses of Mariana! A nice addition to your game and Sun story.

@Emily4331 Too funny Barry Tenderlove stalks into Mia's bedroom and starts playing the guitar! ...That bachelor party was crazy wild! Awesome. ...Mia must have subconsciously not wanted to get married because she certainly sabotaged her relationship with Devin. I've had the game automatically follow through with breakups like that. You have to somehow interfere before a certain time limit, I guess. Make them kiss and make up or something. Not for sure. I don't have too many breakups in my games. ...Good luck to Mia and Simon. Maybe he'll be the one she needs. You certainly did a great makeover on him! He looks awesome. I like their traits and stats too. They're compatible.

@TadOlson I placed a few more modular planters on the houseboat on top of a foundation. Sims could still access them fine, but they're a little tricky to arrange. I may try the other ones on MTS too.

@thuggishsplicer I would love your Mages Guild! Thank you. It might fit into Lost Cove too.
    @emorrill I liked hearing about your Zebra Finch Lawrence. So difficult to lose pets, especially when they live so long.

@MoonandStars83 I enjoyed your Tokyo Drift Smorgasbord pictures. All the different sims. ...That baby crying at the graduation! ...Lovely wedding pic. ...I liked all the painting screenshots too. ...And the Bengal kitten is adorable!

Yup,it fits her plus she a rebellious so had get motorcycle.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I caught this moment Screenshot-20_zps7fthgsfb.jpg
    take picture of while it last.
    Also I caught this when my sims got home.
    Screenshot-19_zpscc8fazwf.jpg
    And here something find cute caught this in my pervous game
    Screenshot-7_zpsqu6xsm5f.jpg
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Thanks @Charlottesmom, @thuggishsplicer, @mikezumi, @mycami21 and @lanlyn :smiley:
    @emorrill You will get another update when I think of something. Just kidding. I have a few ideas. I have a few days off next week so hopefully I'll be able to play a bit more. I should be able to get another update at least on the weekend.
    @jillbg Thanks! Yes I created Mariana. I'm pretty happy with how she turned out :smiley:

@MamaSimTee I think your house is gorgeous. I like the green doors :smile:
    @victoriae350 I tried to watch your vid but my internet is only giving me 144p right now and I can't handle that :weary:
    @Emily4331 I feel bad for Devin and would love for him to make up with Mia, but Simon would have some really pretty kids.. :wink:
    @MoonandStars83 I'm sorry to hear of your freezing issues. It sounds like a long process but it will be worth it if you can eliminate the bad cc. Nice update. That toddler must have been really loud to annoy that big crowd of people! Congrats on the wedding also.
    @Mikezumi It's the eyes that really stand out for me as being similar to Eminem.
    @Charlottesmom Kate turned out really well! And gosh, Riley is adorable. I love the red hair and plaid shirt combination - so sweet! I'm so happy they have crushes on each other. They would make a cute couple. Haha loved the outtakes.
    @texansky Awesome update of the townies. :smiley:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    The real Becky would be straining picking up a can of beans @texansky making that same face on the weight bench.I like Nicola's chubby cheeks :blush: want to grab them and squish.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    So one thing I have noticed in Jared's few visits, is that the first thing he does upon entering the house is turn on the radio and start dancing haha.

When he did it this time, I had Penelope join in:

Penelope%20and%20Jared%20dancing.jpg

Penelope%20and%20Jared%20dancing2.jpg

Penelope%20and%20Jared%20dancing3.jpg

Connor was dancing earlier, but he left the room before I could get them all together...
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    I'll have to cut this up in to 2 parts, methinks. :lol:

Part 1: Love Day!:heart:

Mia and Simon spent Love Day at the Spring Festival, seeing a movie, and eating out!

Screenshot-725_zpsgtn9d6ep.jpg

Screenshot-726_zpsjfdau2cm.jpg

Screenshot-724_zpsph70jssg.jpg

Screenshot-732_zps8ilhu60k.jpg

Screenshot-733_zpskjxenzpp.jpg

Screenshot-731_zpsvf8zxcwy.jpg

Screenshot-734_zpspnyorqji.jpg

Their time at the Spring Festival ended with Mia's third engagement! :lol:
    Screenshot-727_zpsvjhcscq7.jpg

Screenshot-728_zpsa0t3gbbv.jpg

Screenshot-729_zps98j1rdsb.jpg

Screenshot-730_zpslpbn3roj.jpg

They also spend some time relaxing. :smile:
    Screenshot-740_zpss5vtbewa.jpg

Screenshot-737_zpsdjrz179a.jpg
    Bonus picture of this cat wanting some of Mia's food. :lol:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    There's a lot of pictures in this one, so I have used you guys' example and put them under and a spoiler tag. Enjoy. :tongue:

Part 2: Wedding Day!

I bet you never thought I'd do it. :lol:

The two celebrated their big day with friends Lilly-Bo Chique, Alan Stanley, Emmy Starr, Josiah, Tiara Angelista, and yes! even Matthew Hamming. (Rafael Striker came as well, but didn't make it until after they were married).
    Screenshot-742_zpsvztounhx.jpg

Screenshot-743_zpswkvyip4t.jpg

Screenshot-744_zpsmm3er7w5.jpg
    Matthew :lol:

Screenshot-745_zps2yqkxamq.jpg

Screenshot-746_zpsuq2s07v1.jpg

Screenshot-747_zpstaitjdu0.jpg

Screenshot-748_zps6unjdgdi.jpg

Screenshot-751_zps3mwi2kgt.jpg

We made sure to give all of our friends some love with a dance (I forgot about Alan and Josiah because I am terrible).
    Screenshot-753_zpsbahtvic5.jpg

Screenshot-754_zps0tsswzs3.jpg

Screenshot-755_zpseysujvk3.jpg

Screenshot-757_zpsqnwswmcn.jpg
    With Rafael. :heart:

Screenshot-758_zps3tac5irr.jpg
    And, yes, even with Matthew. Who we have completely reconciled with at this point! (There is hope for Devin, yet!...Maybe...he kind of hates our guts :lol: )

Screenshot-761_zpsz0qkwlb2.jpg

Screenshot-762_zpsznbbgs0b.jpg
    Even Simon worked to get along with Matthew!

Screenshot-764_zpsa7hzfo2e.jpg
    Of course, we had to spend some time in the hot tub!

Screenshot-766_zpshcvawp1t.jpg
    Matthew just thinking, "Yep. That used to be me." :lol:

And of course when all was said and done...
    Screenshot-768_zps9sh2k8pp.jpg

Screenshot-769_zpsci5mlnm2.jpg

Screenshot-770_zpsx5lx5ucv.jpg

Bonus picture of this look of utter and complete confidence in oneself:
    Screenshot-759_zpskfmjxotf.jpg
    Yes, yes I am perfect. I have tamed the un-tamable!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @CravenLestat Your sim is very pretty! What is her name?

@coco Very pretty!! Love her smile in the last picture.

@MamaSimTee Glad to help protecting your fella from those simsnatching gals. :)

@Emily4331 Great story. I feel bad for Devin though. I hope third time is a charm.

@Charlottesmom Kate and Riley are just so cute together. She still has that sad look though...:( I hope she gets more confident and happy as she gets older.

@texansky Great update on what the SS's are doing. I love that Josie has all those bowls and one kitten. :)

@OriginalMara Great pics of Conner and Jason. Loves to dance should have been a trait! :)

@Emo-usagi2187 Cute pics.
  • Options

@CharlottesMom All is as well as it can be. Trying to trap a skunk that got into our crawl space under the house. Thought he was a crafty little bugger eating 7 cans of cat food and never setting off the trap but once and not caught. Hubby decided to put a PC camera down there and we found out that MICE have been carting off all the food!! :astonished:

So we bought some mouse traps. Caught 15 of them before we stopped seeing them on the camera! :astonished:

We put the live trap back under there and are hoping for the best now. So far today, no sign of the skunk.
  • Options
    Well, My teen sims birthday she about celebrate her birthday.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Comments part 3 (hopefully I can finish this time lol)

Page 1087

@MammaSimTee It looks like your SS is really enjoying herself. It took me a long time to learn how to use chopsticks so don't give up. One thing I learned is not to try to grip them too tightly or use a lot of pressure when trying to pick something up otherwise it might not end in a pretty way. (Personal experience lol)
    Some of the sim males in Shang Simla are real hotties. I've hooked some of my sims up with them in the past and have not regretted it.
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    emorrill wrote: »
    I would add him to my game but I don't think it would work out because I don't have Supernatural. (That's where Genie's come from right??). Either way, I don't have Genies in my game.

Actually the Genies are from Showtime. From what I've heard you may need both it AND Supernatural to get playable ones, though I'm not sure as I had Supernatural, and had it installed, long before getting Showtime.

Thanks @Cadh2000. That helped me out as well. I have supernatural and it tells me I need another EP to play as a genie but it doesn't say which one grrrr. I have been meaning to ask which one was needed but you already answered it.

@texansky Good luck with getting caught up in the forums. This thread moves too fast. (that's a good thing) I look forward to seeing what my SS does in your game.

@Mikezumi I never understood why their social bar goes down at Prom. After all they're socializing with their friends at a party. I guess it's just one of those things EA overlooked.
    Matty is a cute little girl and I loved your prom pics in the Limo.

@Emo-usagi2187 Your sim is cute.
    The house looks nice.

Page 1088

@Emily4331 If someone was going to break into my home and play guitar for me I want it to be Berry. That second pic is yummy.
    Emily4331 wrote: »

Screenshot-690_zpsfsxabsyj.jpg
    I wish there was a shrug emoji right now. Because I just don't know.

No words can describe this photo. Love the heart boxers though.

@Mikezumi With as frisky as everyone is it must be springtime in your game. LOL
    My sims don't change their clothes either. They have even gardened in their jammies when the garden was in the front yard.
    It was sweet seeing Jensen having a picnic with C*id and Kaz. Glad they are all still friends.

@TadOlson Great update. Your sims stayed up late for them.
    Finally back online. I am still convinced that my workplace are trying to throw me out of my room so not really in the mood for things today :(

I am also thinking of applying for another job as I need the extra money so wish me luck on that one. Once I have things sorted I will go back in The Sims and do more to the story.

I wish you lots of luck and I hope things work out well for you.

@CravenLestat Congrats on finding your lost PhotoBucket account.

@coco She's a pretty sim.

Page 1089

@MamaSimTee Sugar's house is nice.

@Emily4331 I'm sorry that Mia and Devin broke up. But I can't really blame Devin (even though the game made him do it) Can't wait to see what happens next.

@MoonandStars83 Glad you figured out what was causing your game to crash. I hpe you can get it fixed soon. Great Screenshots.

@Mikezumi Now that you mention it I can see Eminem a little. I think it's because of the hat.

Page 1090

@Charlottesmom Pari is a cute little fairy toddler. It's a shame Kate couldn't keep the doggie but I understand why. Like you said it's hard enough keeping track of all the sims.
    I love Kate's freckles as a teen. Riley is a cute teen also. with the red hair he reminds me a little of my dad.

LOL at Erika and Thornton trying to hook up with out your permission.
    Your outtakes are always great.

@texansky Great update

@OriginalMara Cute pics of Connor and Jason. It's cute that Jared always starts dancing when he arrives at the house.

@Emo-usagi2187 Great pictures. Your fairy toddler is cute.

@coco looking forward to the update.

@Emily4331 Love Mia's dress for Love day. Congrats to Mia on her 3rd engagement. I hope it works out for her this time. Beautiful wedding pics.

@texansky Good luck with catching that skunk.

Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @bekkasan I made her from a picture.It was my inspiration.Just wanted a 40s pinup inspired sim.Have made lots of sims from old posters calendar art etc.Just google like rockabilly cartoons pinup girls art stuff like that you will find lots of Sim ideas to recreate in your game.

Here was my inspiration for that sim.

1c546c7266ee4662d29dcf032fbc90c6_zpsrjgyl9jd.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    edited January 2017
    I decided to start a new game by doing @TreyNutz's Toddlermania

This is unfortunate parent sim. >:)
    Her name is Heidi Hyde. (The name was randomly generated in CAS and I decided to keep it because it was so silly)
    Heidi is Family-oriented, Night owl, Loves the outdoors, Unlucky (you'd have to be to get 7 toddlers at once) and Over-emotional (obviously)
    Heidi.jpg

Heidi and I had staggered through to Day 3, before I realized that I had forgotten to turn ageing back on after finishing my BB challenge. Ugh :/

However, starting again meant that I could use what I learned from the first go: e.g. Use a house with no stairs; Put a trashcan fairly close to the potty

Day 1 - Heidi immediately hired a butler (Cristina Langston), made a group serve of Autumn salad, and then start potty training Jasmin, Jessie, Layla, Meghann, Mia, Morgan and Darron (the only boy). The first few didn't actually need the potty but the last 2 or 3 did by the time she got to them.

Day 2 - Heidi managed to get all the toddlers potty trained. Phew! (Even better, she didn't pass out as she did the first time, though she did go back to bed for a few hours sleep in the middle of the day) :p
    Jasmin got to level 3 on the pegbox.
    I'm beginning to have suspicions about the butler. She sleeps and showers but she hasn't eaten at all in 2 days. :astonished:

Day 3 - Heidi taught Darron to talk.
    Meghann got to level 3 on the pegbox, and Jasmin and Mia got to level 3 on the xylophone.
    The butler still hasn't eaten. and I don't think she's used the toilet. :o (I've only had a butler once before but he definitely ate. I didn't notice if he used the toilet)

It's so busy with 7 toddlers that I forget to take photos, but I've put a few in a spoiler.
    Layla, Jessie, Morgan and Mia at the play table.
    Layla_Jessie_Morgan_Mia.jpg

Butler Cristina (the Freak) with Jasmin and Darron.
    Butler_Cristina.jpg

Heidi teaches Darron to talk, Meghann plays with a peg box, Butler Cristina helps Jessie learn the xylophone, and Mia plays a xylophone.
    Skilling.jpg

Jessie plays with a toy and Jasmin mistakes the xylophone mallet for a lollipop.
    Jessie_Jasmin.jpg
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Emo-usagi2187 -I enjoyed seeing your pictures.Great update!Great pictures!
    @thuggishsplicer -I'm also glad tosee them doing well in town.
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!
    @bekkasan -My town's not ready for babies yet and they need to take the time to get their houses ready for babies.It got put on hold for the winter because they can't build in blizzards because the ground was frozen and winds would flatten new walls before they could finish the build.
    @coco -Tad's a child version made before I had slider Mods.Great pictures!
    @Karritz -I'll try to get to them from Firefox because I'd be able to download and view them offline if viewing online is an issue.
    @CravenLestat -Great picture!
    @MamaSimTee -Great pictures!
    @Charlottesmom -I am playing my legacies while working on that new world.I do finish the world in the game and set it up to start a town.I just finish building up the town in an active game as I play the town along.It can grow slowly instead of being filled before I start playing it.Great update!
    @jillbg -It looks like we are using that Mod.
    @Emily4331 -Great update!My sims cam only break up if I tell them to.
    @MoonandStars83 -I hope you don't have a Sims 2 Mod or something for TS4 in there.I would also check to make sure all Mods are up to date and working for the patch level you're at.I have to make sure mine are all working for 167 since that's my patch.Great pictures!
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @lanlyn -I've got the modular ones in my game and have used them once or twice though I use all of them in different households.Thanks for your comment.
    @texansky -Great update!
    @OriginalMara -Great update!
    @mycami21 -THanks for the comment.They've had a few late nights though not very often.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both getting up early that morning.
    32292874311_91eaaeb1da.jpg
    They tended to the daily chores after getting ready for the day.
    31570627304_e6b4366969.jpg
    It was still raining out when the local constable ran past their farm on his way to the city hall.
    32413115345_1b36c89a8a.jpg
    Eli and Ami started getting ready for work and decided to eat the leftover salad for lunch though they hadn't noticed it was starting to go bad.
    31570615804_9f73dfcfbc.jpg
    They were working on stories when the food truck appeared that evening.
    32035748500_4b8bd4064d.jpg
    They ended up eating more of the salad before getting ready for bed.
    32292857531_f009ec5bd7.jpg
    It was 8:30 in the evening when they headed for bed and got to sleep for the night.
    32292854211_78bc59ba8f.jpg
    32292849761_bb1588913b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    @lanlyn I gave her two. I guess it wasn't enough. I've recorded to part 13 already. If there are anymore babies in this season, i'll def try 7 ^^ Thank you for watching!
    @coco It's okay :) Don't worry about it!
    @emorrill Thank you :3 I really appreciate that! Thank you for watching!
  • Options
    @bekkasan -- Haha, I know, right?

@mycami21 -- Thanks!

@TadOlson -- Thanks!
  • Options

Here is another update on my Simselves game. This will be the last until next week as I am spending the weekend at my son's house taking care of the grandchildren.

There are 19 pictures in the spoiler below.
    Becky taking care of her horse.
    m3hJ68i.jpg

Fog Fin is now an adult dog.
    DSIfG9S.jpg

Even though Celina is not his daughter, Craven Lestat helps take care of her.
    3TD3Rvf.jpg

Sam Beckett is now a Roadie in the music career. He's surrounded by adoring fans! (Bradley Hanover-Wallis, Jennifer Hanover-Wallis, Lexi Rykins, and Craig Clarson. I just realized that Craig and Sam are wearing the same shirt! :lol: )
    AQW08sA.jpg

I caught Nicola Stanford stalking Booker Singleton outside his house. She's talking to his brother Rodney Singleton.
    jDX0Q7G.jpg

Josie Vulpis and Gavin Pinkerton are still together.
    KEm9Wg6.jpg

In order to move in six more Simselves, I had to vacate the 5 bedroom home. I moved Craig Clarson and Lexi Rykins into a new home as they are expecting a baby. Right after I took this, Lexi started yelling at him.
    yU1jZIx.jpg

And the final couple, Jennifer Hanover-Wallis and Bradley Hanover-Wallis moved into their new home.
    fPzLbGe.jpg

And Jennifer moves in for the dip kiss.
    XxaiY4Z.jpg

Craven Lestat was out collecting items. He's just leaving the criminal hideout. I had to double-check his profession. No, he has not gone over to the dark side.
    qfk9ie9.jpg

I moved the Strong sisters to an empty lot and cheated them enough simoleans to buy the 5 bedroom house. When I moved them there, Tiffany Strong decided to save time and go there as the crow flies. She is not on the ground. You can see her shadow on the house below her!
    jhISYOf.jpg

Left to right: Bekkasan Sim, Amber Strong, Tiffany Strong, Cami Kat (in back), Sugar Tee, and Emma Fairfax.
    iF894tD.jpg

Craig Clarson is apparently not happy at home with his pregnant girlfriend, and has set his sights on Nicola Stanford.
    T724q9m.jpg

It appears that Alouette Bird is now stalking Craven Lestat.
    cOysauu.jpg

Here is what the new gals did as soon as they moved in:

Cami Kat decided to read a book.
    sBa2ngG.jpg

Sugar Tee also decided to read.
    EHbdQTv.jpg

Amber Strong and Bekkasan Sim are getting to know one another, and Tiffany Strong is reading a book. (I didn't get the shot soon enough, but Amber and Bekkasan had hearts when they met. I suspect there are not enough males in town at the moment.)
    yeGZ5m9.jpg

Emma Fairfax went straight for the computer games.
    yghinHw.jpg

Craig Clarson and Lexi Rykins have split up. I'm going to have to move Craig into his own place now as their home only has a double bed and a love seat.
    wGMQost.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    Update - I've been reading through everyone's posts but need a little break now.

I've been working on my next video for 2 and a half days and I am just now in the process of loading it to YouTube. It is about 26 minutes this time. There is a lot in it and it isn't as rushed as the last one was. I let it go on a bit so you could see what was happening. Lots of different things are happening in it.

I'll post the link later as it is still loading and will hake more than an hour to finish loading to YouTube.
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @sparkfairy1 This is for you.

coollogo_com-3406922_zpspwmoligt.gif

WORD SPREAD QUICKLY AMONG THE VAST WORLDS OF THE SIMS 3 THAT YOU WERE FEELING ILL.SO THE LADIES OF THE VARIOUS TOWNS CHIPPED IN AND MADE THIS VIDEO TO CHEER YOU UP

Crank up your volume and hit play below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK323_fncd8&feature=youtu.be

@sparkfairy1 Here is the post. Forum having maintenance issues. Been struggling to get in here.

@CravenLestat <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top