Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Wow, it died last night. :D
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
  • Options
    Nope, i thought everyone went to sleep or gone to work or something.Cause this form had died at 2am just curious is all.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    Once again it is a weekend in my game. Weekends are busy times, especially when I have teens that want to catch up with their boyfriends and girlfriends. I will break this up into 3 parts.

Saturday Part 1
    This is Hamon and Jolene's last day as teens. All the teens had wishes about their partners, so I sent them to all corners of the map to be with them. When Hamon was being invited into the house, I noticed that Jolene's dad (Rory) and step-mother (Virginia) were getting frisky on the other side of the door. Probably not the best time to visit but, given all my sims are shameless, I figured it probably didn't matter ;)
    32297832331_1852f36897_b.jpg
    32378902796_56b1724947_b.jpg
    I had also sent Daw to visit Elaine. When I checked on him, I found her parents were feeling a little frisky also :p
    32297829201_725c0b8417_b.jpg
    When I checked on Ibb, I found both Don and Constance in her queue. Her boyfriend was doing his homework, probably because his parents wanted to speak with his girl ;)
    32378901406_5e05297b0b_b.jpg
    I guess Don and Constance weren't feeling so frisky because they already had their frisky time making this baby ;)
    32418747055_7baa63ea77_b.jpg
    32378899546_caf5c5ae62_b.jpg
    Meanwhile, back at Jolene's house, I found Hamon interrupting frisky time by wanting to pillow fight with Virginia :p
    31575690914_87d3b8e7c3_b.jpg
    While Hamon was making his way past the bed, I quickly checked in on Ibb and she seemed to be doing okay :)
    31607161943_64712002c1_b.jpg
    Zoom back to Hamon and the pillow fighting has begun! Rory patiently waited on the bed the whole time LOL
    31575689364_219babaeec_b.jpg
    After the pillow fight, Hamon must have found his way back downstairs because I found him playing with Jolene's little brother, Bronson :)
    32418734035_e108eddf4f_b.jpg
    Virginia came downstairs a little later to talk with Hamon. Sims are so shameless they don't even change clothes before talking with guests ;)
    31607149583_899f3b94ec_b.jpg
    Then Rory joined them. Another shameless sim in his jammies LOL
    32268062402_acd9014fae_b.jpg
    32418728945_c348c8e5ea_b.jpg
    32268059522_fa9615a7db_b.jpg
    When next I checked on Ibb she and Peter had progressed a little in their flirting :p
    32297810231_58e77b15df_b.jpg
    I shouldn't have checked on Ibb because when I got back to Hamon, he and Jolene were up to no good as well!
    31607139553_d85f05a43f_b.jpg
    Daw and Elaine were the only ones who behaved themselves!
    32268046082_52c0deb8fe_b.jpg

• Options
    Saturday Part 2
    While the teens were out and about, I sent Jensen and the girls to the park. The girls quickly settled in with fishing and playing chess and I didn't get any pics of them.
    Harold Frio, son of Connor, was the first to come and talk to Jensen. His irresistible trait means that he is never alone for long!
    32418738675_e3c5f583ce_b.jpg
    I saw C*id and Kaz arriving while Jensen and Harold were talking.
    32418737045_2843f8fcf4_b.jpg
    Connor Frio was also making a beeline to Jensen :)
    32418735725_3e88dfc300_b.jpg
    Jensen is chatting with Trey Frio, another of Connor's kids!
    32040789440_1848f2584c_b.jpg
    When I next checked on Jensen, his tag informed me that he was at a picnic and when I zoomed in I found him with Kaz and C*id. I don't know why, but I thought it was lovely :D
    32418727035_b580f4d1d5_b.jpg
    Unfortunately it didn't last long and Jensen's bar was once again full of sims wanting to be with him.
    32268055942_00e0450840_b.jpg
    32418724295_48d652126a_b.jpg
    Even a heavily pregnant Venus (wife of Larkin) was in Jensen's queue and she had barely entered the park!
    32268051122_4067b289da_b.jpg
    It was overwhelming and could not have been relaxing for Jensen so I sent him and the girls home.

• Options
    Saturday Part 3 - Hamon has a birthday!
    Once everyone was back home, I aged Hamon up early. I don't like to wait until the night of their birthday because I tend to forget and they end up celebrating on their own out in the yard or wherever they may be :/ Although I don't care if they have cake or not, I do like them to celebrate with family :)
    32378870466_844e33b0ed_b.jpg
    32268043002_fbeee6a06f_b.jpg
    Much better :D
    32378867706_cfac136e72_b.jpg
    He didn't go through an awkward stage as a teen, so doesn't look much different as a YA :)
    32268040262_ed52e7cd8b_b.jpg
    32378865326_2231de1eb3_b.jpg
    After Hamon aged up I let the family got their separate ways and have some freewill time :)
    32268037812_c2e4acf405_b.jpg
    Later that evening both Diot and Matty rolled wishes to meet someone new. Although they had been at the park earlier in the day, I sent them once again to make new friends :)
    32378862586_95cc99d6cf_b.jpg
    I don't recall the name of this girl, but she is one of Connor Frio's daughters.
    31575665574_5d814f01d1_b.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Mikezumi -Thanks for the comment.It's a bike made to look like a horse from MTS.Pictures failing to load can be caused by slow internet connections and you might be trying to post them too big.Great update!
    @lunabelle I did what you did in my early games and learned my lessons after two saves were corrupted by social worker visits and children taken.It didn't help with the save where my active family's baby was taken because I had no files from before the baby got taken and it was too late to avoid save corruption by then.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.It's fall in Gibsons and winter's coming next.
    @Emo-usagi2187 -Hi there!I've been using CC clothing for child sims from TSR a lot.Great pictures!
    @Karritz-Thanks for the link to your channel.I can get to it from Firefox and view the videos that way.I've got that dive cave reset Mod and it might even be installed.
    @junceda -Thanks for your comment.Great pictures!
    @thuggishsplicer -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @Charlottesmom -Thanks for the comment.Great update!It's great to see a baby getting a good home after Morgana abandoned her.
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great update!Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!
    @emorrill -That applied to me wnting to go to a different school in elemetary school and to not live in a big city because I was a fish out of water in the city.
    @TheDarkRose -I only have a laptop to play on and I'm lucky it runs well on this computer.
    @lisasc360 -Thanks for your comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -I would just start with turning the graphics down before removing Mods or CC to see if that fixed it.I hope your new game works out.
    @jillbg -I have a smoking Mod from MTS for my historical legacies.
    @lanlyn -I love them for some gardens in my game.I use the other kinds of planters along with them.Great pictures!
    @MamaSimTee -Great update!
    @texansky -Hi there!I've been using Flickr for my update for a while and recently switched to that for my blog pictures.
    @Emily4331 -Great update!I would try using the buyable gift pile from Simlogical.
    Here's my 100 baby challenge update below.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Spring-1552.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early on that spring morning.
    32373854096_5a1b9be3a4.jpg
    They both decided to play online social games on their iPads after breakfast.
    31570683014_1ac9e94471.jpg
    They spent time writing on their computers after chores got done.
    32035813350_9984bfabb2.jpg
    Tanner was still writing while Tracy was forced to repair his broken computer before getting ready for work.
    32373829746_110da4954b.jpg
    They were just getting ready to leave for work at 6PM.
    32373820186_d5a511f699.jpg
    They got off work at 10PM and got into bed right away.
    31602153273_4f11337132.jpg
    The Jankowskys were a little late getting to bed that night.
    32292877431_6eaeafb484.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you! Olson
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Finally back online. I am still convinced that my workplace are trying to throw me out of my room so not really in the mood for things today :(

I am also thinking of applying for another job as I need the extra money so wish me luck on that one. Once I have things sorted I will go back in The Sims and do more to the story.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Good Luck getting new job we will still be here when you get back.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited January 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 LOL we're so good that Germans scored 7 goals against one from the local team. Mostly, they sell the best players to foreign teams and focus on famous players that aren't that good. I don't blame them. I rarely watch a soccer game, I prefer video games.
    --I LOVE the photos of your sims over the computer! Your bedroom is neat! I have two rooms in my house. One for sleeping the other for gaming.

@lisasc360 I can always give her a hand to become a 5-star chef! In fact, I like to imagine that Jared Frio owns the Bistro.

@CravenLestat You also upgrade your girls a lot. Chiara Goth wouldn't have caught my eye by that picture.

@Charlottesmom I loved all that Morganas! I was shocked when I saw her without a belly. And the fairy baby!? I was like "Oh My! How come she managed to adopt a fairy". LOL

@lanlyn Yeah I created a house based on one of the houses in Chorrol. I lost that one but I still have my Mages Guild from Leyawiin. If you want, I can share that one, it fits Dragon Valley well. Glad you enjoyed my update!

@bekkasan I totally understand! I may play a lot less in the coming months. I've been too addicted to lots of things and there's work. I like to give my best to my students. I'm planning to stablish a kind of routine. I'll be really happy if my house is clean and organized in July.

@Mikezumi Luckily my mom has got just one of child. WOw, 7 kids!! He must be well-off!
    --I love seeing the other family members' pictures. Gosh! I do feel like playing in generations! It's so cute to have a nice big family!
    --Matty is freaking cute!!! <3<3
    --Congrats for Hamon!! How can you manage so many locations at the same time! I go crazy!

@texansky I haven't seen many updates from Precious and Gobias. I may spy on them later. There are so many sims to spy. XD
    --Richard Thorne is one of @PalmArrow boys. I strongly recommend that household, the three are hunks.

@TadOlson Nice to see that Tanner and Tracy are doing well!
  • Options
    Well am off to sleep cya all later am night owl my bed time during the day haha. anyways cya
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Thanks for the lovely comment :) I am thrilled with how Matty looks - her eyes are so pretty :D
    Handling a big family in lots of locations is easy if you are prepared to let go of some control. I do check on everyone often and pause a lot, but I mostly let them do what they want. Weekends would be impossible if I micro-managed everything.
  • Options
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Thanks for the comment :smile: The England football team are not to bad but we have not won the world cup in over 50 years now :(

@Mikezumi Well I have done a few odd jobs around the workplace voluntarily to remind them what a benefit it is having me around. When I was off for two weeks last year everyone complained about how much more work they had to put in lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@MamaSimTee Enjoyed your update and look forward to seeing the guy you created for her. I usually wait to pop them in game just before I'm ready to introduce them so none of those other gals can get their grubby little hands on him! :)

@texansky Hope you get some time to play soon. I know I don't get as much time during the week anymore. :(

@Mikezumi Matty looks adorable as a child. Gosh, almost as many grands as kids. LOL at all your frisky sims and Hamon just busting in wanting to pillow fight with the very smexy sim. I agree the picnic with the ex's was very sweet. Hamon aged up just as cute as he was.

@Emo-usagi2187 Your sim is very pretty and love the pics of her home. Kind of afraid to ask....what died? Never mind. :)

@Emily4331 wow...not starting out very happily ever after. Poor Devin with his dreams (though bubbles) You do have a talent for making irresistible sims!

@TadOlson No babies born in the challenge recently?
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    pg. 1081
    @CravenLestat The video made me smile :smile:
    @Charlottesmom Poor Kate, but I'm glad Erika had a realisation about her treatment towards her. Ach I feel sorry for Thornton but it has been a long time! To win Erika back he needs to be honest with her. I love Vlad's unamused face at the end :yum:
    @PalmArrow China looks so beautiful. Your pictures make me want to revisit it.
    @aricarai I love your cabin! It looks so cosy. I like the heather and can't stand that there's always a gap between the column. I think I've used custom content ceiling beams to make it work in my game.
    @king_of_simcity7 Excellent new story. I like reading Janie's backstory.
    @Mikezumi Ibb sure is adorable. I like the plaited pigtails on her. I like Diot's hair too (what is the pronunciation for her name?) I always like Kaz Nasri so it's nice to see his genetics going to a good home lol.

pg. 1082
    @Emily4331 I really liked your makeovers. It's amazing what a new skin and some small tweaks can do. I think my favourite is Beau :love:
    @Charlottesmom Although I feel sympathy for Thornton I must really side with Erika this time. It's nice to see Kate building a good relationship with her Dad. Awesome update can't wait for the next one.
    @lanlyn Krisalyn's dress is indeed very eye-catching, the hat is fabulous!

pg. 1083
    @king_of_simcity7 I like the picture of Janie hugging her Mum.
    @Emily4331 Sorry to hear your game crashed. Mia reminds me of Emma Roberts :smile:.
    @Karritz I really enjoyed Hayley's journey to discovering Refuge Island. So many unnecessary tasks
    @CravenLestat "Mailwoman NPC" is gorgeous :tongue:

pg. 1084
    @emorrill Evelyn :worried:. Aww Sam looking after her so cute.
    @Mikezumi I love family get togethers like your update. I lol'd at Rory watching the teens on the porch, it's hard to tell but he looks disapproving (probably a bit overprotective of his daughter!)
    @TadOlson Nice update. Is Tad your simself?
    @junceda I adored your toddler pictures! I never get tired of the 'attack of the claw' animation.
    @thuggishsplicer The kicking flamingos pictures remind me so much of TS1, I'm getting weird memories of the Mashuga house now lol. Nice update of the townies. I think I saw my simself in one of your previous updates, I'm looking forward to seeing what your game does with her!
    @king_of_simcity7 Angie creeps me out :joy:. I can just picture her real. I'm glad to see Krystal at home with a nice family.

pg. 1085
    @CravenLestat Your Chiara Goth looks a bit like Lucy Griffiths to me!
    @jillbg Loved your latest update a lot. I like how your writing and pictures really show the passing of time. It was lovely to see Granny getting closer with Arthur. I enjoyed all the pictures with the horses. Sprinkler's story about Frost and Willow is so intriguing!

pg. 1086
    @Charlottesmom Wow Morgana is willing to get dirty. At least the child is better off with Bunter :smile: Lol I love the outtakes and all those Morganas!
    @Mikezumi Loved seeing Eda's family. Rod is really cute! Also Hob :love:

pg. 1087
    @MamaSimTee Nice update of Sugar. Her house is looking nice. Looking forward to seeing the guy you will pair her with.
    @Mikezumi Matty looks a lot like Jensen to me. Shouldn't be too much longer before Jensen is a great-grandfather! :dizzy:

pg. 1088
    @Emo-usagi2187 Your sim is very cute, I love her hair. All the selfies in her room is a nice touch.
    @Emily4331 Oh no what's happening between Mia and Devin? They're so cute together... No one can resist Beau when he's that good looking!!
    @Mikezumi I adore all your family pictures. It makes me itch to get back to my family in SV. I had to laugh at Jensen's incredible popularity at the park. He is definitely a magnet. Hamon looks just as sweet as a YA, and his hair really suits him. I don't know why I'm always complimenting your sims' hairs, I think you just have a great eye for what suits them :wink:.
    @king_of_simcity7 Good luck with the job hunting! I know how tough it is. I'm still stuck in my retail job even though I've had a bachelor's degree for like two years.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    @TadOlson I hope you enjoy watching my videos. I have now installed the dive cave mod but it wasn't installed for the first 5 episodes of my videos. I had it in my Witches Village Sims 3 folder but I removed a lot of mods and CC for the Sims 3 folder I'm using for this game I'm making the videos with.

@Coco Haley will keep at it until she discovers that island. I've now decided the objective of this series of videos is to discover all the islands.

There are 8 islands to discover by the end of Episode 4 they have discovered 2 islands. Beryl Shoals and Plumbob Island. Beryl Shoals you get by being close to it at some stage - usually sailing by or collecting a shell on the beach of a nearby island. Plumbob Island is from finding a special message in a bottle. The bottles show up as seashells with the collection helper. Both of these islands were revealed at the same time so I suspect my sim may have found the message in the bottle on the beach of the island that is close to Beryl Shoals.

I have played ahead and have video recorded for at least Episode 5 and 6. Then I'll start working more with Sam who is in the lifeguard career, and I'll get them to build themselves a resort.

Once all of the islands have been discovered I'll start a new series of videos based on my Witches Village and then move that game to the Fairy Village. They are in Dragon Valley and Barnacle Bay respectively.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Thank you @coco Go get Carole she is awesome has a unique look to her and has a slightly devious face like she is up to no goodf.

@thuggishsplicer Game thumbnails always are goofy they are either doing a creepy smile or that gawd awful wink.Wiki uses the lil thumbnail pics you see in game in thought bubbles and stuff.

Example: You know how pretty Lina Lancaster is.. Look at her Wiki pic ,that goofy wink.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lina_Lancaster

AND YAY!!!! Sorry got excited :love: Found my own pic I lost totally by chance on a google search just now,this is a sim I made a long time ago.All vanilla too.Plus now found a photobucket account I forgot the name on with a bunch of my screenshots.

Screenshot-457_zps0ic0qhol.jpg
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,727 Member
    I couldn't resist. This is Mariana Montoya from Moonlight Falls :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-527.png
    Screenshot-526.png
    Screenshot-528.png
  • Options
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    I ended up taking Nathan out of town for a bit. I'm going to pop him in when I'm ready for them to meet. I was thinking that and then I saw @bekkasan make that suggestion! SIM minds think alike.

Here's a tour of the house. It's a cute house. I didn't build it, because I'm not that great at building, though I like to create. I'm an average SIM player I think. Everyone here has great stories, good looking SIMS and houses. I just do what I do. Then again, isn't that what we all do.

Anyway, tour of Sugar's house.

Entry way. Front door, bathroom door, bedroom door.

Screenshot_zpsyzp20ndk.jpg

Bedroom. Just like me, she hardly makes her bed. I know, what a slacker. LOL

Screenshot-5_zpso0r56lhq.jpg

Kitchen/dining area

Screenshot-2_zpsto2xym2p.jpg

Living area

Screenshot-3_zps6mkzel2f.jpg

Bathroom

Screenshot-6_zpsqttjapyn.jpg
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    :) Feedback time :) :

@thuggishsplicer , Keagan looks really cute as a firefighter!
    **Now lisa can have time with the hubby...Awww! <3
    **I think Mark deserves a nice shiny new car, regardless of the tiny little house he and Damian live in ;) .
    **Get some gnomes out front too, they are just as fun to kick as the flamingos!
    **Cocoa pancakes, sounds like someone is a gourmet cook!
    **LOL!! Sam and Em have been busy, I look forward to seeing little Derrick age up!
    **Nose in a book...yup sounds correct! I tell ya, boot Connor out move in Jared, they will be all over each other like slobbering bunnies! With Becky and Connor I adore the ever loving h*e*c*k out of him but two bookworms equals BORING unless they are goosed, though I would like to see what any kids they have would look like. ;)
    **Fenrir (Andreas) will soon be joining my game...always wondered who your avatar was on the other site!
    **it took Morgana(s) three babies to get that fairy baby...hehe!!
    **Commenting on the PM and the show you went to, you look a bit different from your SS, thinner and happier (loving that smile!!). My Mark will be a new and improved happier, thinner Mark. Gotta go find that Gameboy, the old folding one, I think we still have the charger and most of the games too!

@king_of_simcity7 , Ugh! Teenage girls!!
    **well it did look like things were going okay, but I have a feeling there will be drama coming soon!
    **Nice set up you got there!
    **Dang, I hope your work situation improves and hoping you can get another job!

@Emily4331 , LOL! Kellie wasn't offended.. ;):) It was between Kellie and African Grey baby or a Greenwing Macaw baby when I went to the breeder to pick a baby, The greenwings were gorgeous but they are HUGE! I had a 1 year old in the house and was a bit nervous about a greenwing even though I would have handfed him/her as I did with Kellie. Kell has nailed Zach (my 20 year old) once or twice, never drew blood but could easily if she wanted to. Zach loves picking on her, he is severly autistic and has a thing about picking on her on occasion, if the mood strkies. I watch both of them like a hawk! He's much better with my bunnies. ;)
    **Romeo and Rafael are bae...??
    **LOL!! Drama Drama! <3

@emorrill , Hi sweets! Hope you are doing well today. :)<3
    **Your husband looks like a very nice guy, cute too!! ;)
    **Kell is a sweet heart, though she does tend to think I'm her boyfriend and gets too snuggly in the winter when she wants to lay eggs (I have to pry her off my shirt at times because she just wants to cuddle! I have to explain to her that she is a bird, I am a people and also a female, it just wouldn't work out! ;) Silly birdie.. :D
    **I can't type in my unders, the kids would make faces... :p
    **Yeah 80's music!!

@Mikezumi , I can see where notes would be necessary! I can barely remember my 3 kids names at times...
    **I just keep basic notes about what I need to accomplish for that day and I know where I want the story to end but the narration comes mostly when I'm actually typing the update out.
    **Lorikeets!! Soooooo pretty! love them, and very very jealous you have all the cool cockatoos down there, the Galahs especially, are the Major Mitchell's down your way, they are gorgeous too!
    **I sooooo wanted to ditch Morgana in the worse way possible but for the sake of the story I decided to have her exit a bit less violent. ;)
    **Had to look up on the duff...pregnant, I gotta use that someday! ;)
    **Morgana is not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree..she was fun to play though.
    **I've said it a million times before Bunter is awesome!
    **I LOVE the family pictures, it really helps with who is with whom, plus they all look so cute (the kiddos!).
    **Marlon though....*LOVE* <3 . Hob has very expressive eyes...
    **The gnomes! The one balancing on his cane!
    **Ibb and Peter S*u*c*k*i*n*g face.... :D
    **Matty is adorable, sweet of Diot to play blocks with her.
    **Will have to check out the animations for impersonate a celebrity, have it but never used it.
    **Matty aged up nicely!
    **Nice prom pictures, too bad the others vanished...
    **Was checking out the University guys last night quite a few struck me, Danny Harris, Stephen Brackney, Oscar Dillard but not sure how they would fare in the gender switching...can't wait to see who your next victim is!
    **Your Sims are worse than mine with all the hanky panky going on!!
    **LOL! at Rory waiting patiently!
    **Connor is sooooooo OLD!!!!!! Ugh!
    **Hamon looks very proud of his aging up!
    **Geeze how many kids does Connor have! Jared is the baby maker in my saves. ;)
    **My new iPad is a PITA to type on it erases stuff if you dare hit the right side...stoopid iPad, that is why I use my old one much more.

@TheDarkRose , I have the original too but haven't tried it yet, still debating getting 2, I have a bunch of the EPs and SPs but when I got the base from my son's girlfriend the code was missing. :'(
    **Seasons is a great EP, hope you get it soon!

@CravenLestat , No idea who mystery sim #1 is but she is pretty! *pressed spoiler* she is a REPO woman?? Wow! :o
    **Great now I want to watch Hairspray again, such a fun movie!
    **Don't you have about 20 photobucket accounts!! ;)

@lisasc360 , Jenny song! I heard a few people that really had that phone number were mobbed with calls when that song came out!
    **Quakers are so cute!! What is his/her name?
    **Weird Science...Yeah baby, how can anybody not like a movie with bras on their heads, the one who plays Wyatt is totally cute!! I got my 14 year old son Matthew the DVD of The Breakfast Club for Christmas, because it is his favorite movie (I got him trained well!!)

@MoonandStars83 , Hoping your game stays playable!!

@jillbg , Not a fan of cigarettes in RL either (though I did have a smoker boyfriend when I was 16 and loved smooching him because he smelled good!), but it certainly fits with Ozzie! No smoking in a stable...yeah, that would be a very bad idea!
    ** ;) Not reading.... ;)

@lanlyn , Matthew is feeling better today, thank you for the get well wish. :)
    **Kell could have another 35-40 years left, African Greys can live to 60 years old, she is in our will, she will go to Matthew.
    **Never even looked into pose players but know some use them, I like the challenge of getting the perfect look I want from the gameplay, it's a fun challenge and yields some cool surprises!
    **I originally had Thornton keeping the baby, but wanted Bunter to have something to do and what better to keep him busy than caring for baby Pari! ;)
    **Yeah, Morgana is kind of a ditz, she was fun to mess with though!
    **That ghost ship, beautiful!

@bekkasan , Sounds like a great opportunity you have filling in for the leaving nurse, more moolah is always a great thing! (yes I read all feedback even if not to me...I'm a nosy Nellie!).
    **Bunter is a great Sim! Lanlyn did a great job on him, love him!! The chapter was really fun but a lot of work...looking forward to some easier ones coming up.

@OriginalMara , Love how you named Jack, very cute idea, to go along with the theme!
    **Morgana is fun to play, she is such a money grubbing ditz in my game. ;)

@Emo-usagi2187 , Yeah, Photobucket has been annoying lately! But I think it was because you couldn't post pictures until you are a full member which I see you are now, Yeah!!
    **Nice shots of her room.
    **There are posters from Australia, Africa, Brazil, USA, etc...but everyone must have been busy, RL calls...

@MamaSimTee , My SS bores me to tears too!
    **When will people start listening to me, Jamie Jolina is nothing but trouble!! I'm swiping Mark's idea and throwing her into a relationship with Zelda (the other trouble maker), they can have a lovely same gender marriage and adopt 30 kiddos, that should keep them busy... ;) .
    **Your SS is so cute!
    **I love nerds IRL, because I'm a closet nerd. ;)
    **Nice looking starter home!
    **your update was fun, keep going with it!
    **Nice tour...make that bed! ;)

@texansky , Hope all is well with you! :)
    **Will check out imgur, several here have mentioned it and use it with no issues.

@TadOlson , I think it's a great idea to play while building in CAW!!

@coco , Looking forward to another update from you!
    **Morgana was a fun one!
    **Mariana looks like trouble! She's got the devil in those pretty blue eyes...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top