Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @emorrill Is is just Sam's character you like or are you a Scott Bakula fan in general. I was watching NCIS New Orleans and thought of you. I watch it because he's in it, but mostly for the scenery, since I do adore New Orleans.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan I was a little disappointed when the boys got to the party and changed into their swimwear because it annoys me when sims without pools throw pool parties but, having said that, it never hurts to see handsome, under-dressed males ;) I was a little confused, however, why the one female guest was wearing her everyday outfit. Thanks for the comment :D

@Emo-usagi2187 Looking forward to seeing your pics :) Your user name makes me wonder what an emo rabbit looks like - of course it could be an anime reference that an old woman like me is not familiar with ;)

@junceda Great update - always fun seeing toddlers :D

@thuggishsplicer What is it about those flamingos? When my sims start out in that house, I often found visitors kicking them over :/
    Congrats on Lisa's new job :)
    That was nice of you to send over Tori and Keagan to feed the boys :)
    Awwww congrats on the birth of Derrick :)
    Sims and their books! :|
    Great update :D
    Thanks for the comment :D Don't worry about not being able to do a proper catchup. Not everyone is lacking a life like me and has time to spare ;)

@Charlottesmom Wow! What a lot of lovely comments :D
    I had actually been singing Jolene before I added the girl to the town so it was the first name that came to mind :p
    It is both easy and difficult to remember all the names - I have copious notes beside me at all times. Sometimes I can put my hands on the right information quickly, others I fumble around for a bit and get frustrated about my failing memory! LOL
    Kellie is beautiful :D I was excited recently when I saw that the lorikeets had returned to the tree in my front yard. They come in large numbers and are terribly noisy, but their beauty makes up for that :D

@king_of_simcity7 Great update! I hope that Angie doesn't get her hands on Krystal!

@Emily4331 I am pretty sure as soon as I saw your first post in this thread that I remembered you from the old days. I have only been posting again since November but was very active on the old forum.

@emorrill Yeah, I totally understood what you were trying to portray but I tend to see things from the way I would react. Probably mentioning the baby son would have made a difference ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comment :) If you PM me what sort of thing you want in your game, I might be able to tell you what mods you need :D

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill There is another video where she 'accidently' slaps someone but that would be against the forums rules lol

@bekkasan There should be more from Angie tomorrow

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: Angie doesn't get her hands on people, she just gets her claws into them instead ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    I tried to install the original game to my laptop and it wouldn't play which was a shame. I played my new legacy a bit. Nothing really happened. I swapped the front door, it was the door of life and death and they kept chatting to grim which got a little weird and annoying after a while. I realised I've never had a meteor. I decided I really want Seasons so I'm checking my favourite second hand website.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Mikezumi I've been around since The Sims 2 forums, even! lol I remembered you as well. :smile:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Here are two more for ya @mikezumi And anyone else interested.Then see who they are in the spoiler :smirk:

Mysterious Sim Number One.

Screenshot-6532_zpstts1738w.jpg

Mysterious Sim Number Two Who BTW Has A Super Cool Name

Screenshot-6530_zpstx7jlu51.jpg
    Sim one is is a NPC Repo Woman Her Name Is Elisa Alaria,Sim two is a NPC Social Worker Her Name Is Chiara Goth.But what do these beautiful sims have in common?? They are both Monte Vista NPCs

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,320 Member
    edited January 2017
    Great updates... :)

Thank you @Charlottesmom and @TadOlson... :)

Didn't anyone notice that there was an 80's song title in this phrase here that @emorrill added? Well I did and I just like the way that it was slipped in.
    "Hello Naomi, this is Sam Beckett. Uh...I'm never good with these blasted answering machines...it's almost 3:40 and your ex-husband hasn't arrived to pick up Evelyn. She's doing well. Please give me a call back as soon as you can. 555-867-5309. I'd appreciate it. Bye."
    click

The song title is under the spoiler... :smiley: I just <3<3<3 80's... :smiley:
    @Charlottesmom, love your birdie. I have a Quaker Parrot... :)

Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @TadOlson I think it's my crap, non-gaming PC, combined with the massive amounts of clothing CC, and the fact that I should probably turn my graphics down a little. I'm also fairly certain the game hates me just a little bit.

@everyone Great updates!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Finally got my new game started. Not much else to report. Barely had time to get them moved into the house before needing to turn in for the night. We'll see how this game fairs this weekend.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    You set me up @lisasc360 I called that number from the video,a dude named Bob answered and asked me what I was wearing. :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    I'm was trying to get the video to show up and not just the link to the video... :s

If you're using a Youtube video just click "Share" and copy that link. When you put it in a post it displays as the video itself...at least it did it that way for me when I posted one a while ago.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Charlottesmom I hate cigarettes in RL, and smoke in a stable is an absolute no-no! But I think it's quite cool in the sims! Talk about double standards... Here's an extract from Part II - Chapter 31 of the Grey Witches:

tgw-02-31-46.jpg?w=1000&h=622
    The stables are deserted when Taïga and Linn arrives early Sunday morning. As usual most horses are away at some showjumping or racing event. Ozzie walks past, carrying some heavy, newly greased tack.

Linn inhales, ‘That smells heavenly!’

‘Thank you, ladies!’

‘She was talking about the smell of saddle soap.’ Taïga adds.

‘Oh. Yeah, that smells good too.’ He continues towards the tack room, ‘You should check the board before starting, Taïga.’

Linn goes to get her grooming box while Taïga checks the board. She has to read it twice before she finally understands. ‘I’m riding Sunny… Every weekend I’m riding Sunny!’

Linn drops the grooming box on the floor and together they dance around.

‘Hey! You’re scaring the hell out of the horses! Just get your act together and get your horses ready, you’re taking them out this morning!!’

It’s so much more amusing to groom a horse when you’re going to ride it yourself. Taïga sings in a low voice, brushing Sunny until he gleams.

‘I didn’t know you could sing.’

Taïga jumps at Ozzie’s voice behind her, she throws a glance over her shoulder. ‘You know you shouldn’t-’

‘-smoke. Yeah. Linn’s already outside, I’m coming with you.’

‘Are you taking Prancer?’

‘Yeah, The Kempinsky’s away and he needs to have some fun, always jumping or running on the beach.’

‘But I thought we would go for a gallop on the beach too?’

‘Not today. I’ll take you to a nice place, you’ll see…’
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you @Cadh20000. I've fixed it. I just couldn't remember how to do it. So thanks again... :smiley:

@CravenLestat, no my friend, I didn't set you up, you set your own self on that one...hehehe, My evil plan is working... >:)
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited January 2017
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm from Brazil.

@emorrill I was double-checking some events in your story. It's funny that Sam decided to become a musician in my world. LOL
    --I'm glad you enjoyed my update. I had taken a picture of Bailey, but I ended up deleting it because it was too dark. I'll try to have Keagan visit them another time.
    --Tori was dating my simself and she dumped him to be with Keagan. In fact, Tori was going out with Xander Clavell. Both Mark and Xander are gay now. >:-D muahahahahaaa

@Mikezumi
    Screenshot_1802.jpg

I have an old picture of mine with my sis in this same position. People say it means there'll be another baby. Well, I have a younger brother. LOL Maybe Matty wants a little sibling. <3
    --I noticed that sims enjoy kicking stuff. I like playing with The Parrott household in Appaloosa Plains and their flamingos are always on the floor!
    --Thanks for the comment. Today was a lazy day but this weekend will be busy. I wonder how interesting it'll be.

@CravenLestat LOL Maybe your girls are too tired from all the action your SS leads them to. They're gorgeous even in sleepwear.
    --:-O I can't believe I skipped those two beauties from Monte Vista! I didn't know there was a Goth in Monte Vista!

@bekkasan I should've recorded that. It was crazy to see both of them kicking flamingos and the detail of Mark putting a flamingo back to place and kicking it again was priceless! I miss your alien posts, they were really good!

--- x --- x ---

Since I managed to do most of my chores today, I think I'll play with Fenris again. How I miss that lad. XD <3<3<3
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Oh yes I know that Brazil are good at football :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Oh yeah @thuggishsplicer, nice update to your story... :) Hopefully my SS will be a 5 star chef one of these days... :smiley:
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Indeed and she is really cute too.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Chiara_Goth

Elisa Alaria looks like a magazine makeup covergirl go see take off her shades.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @jillbg :( Smoking ciggarettes by a horse stall filled with hay,which is right next to a stack of 30 bales on the right.Am calling sim animal protection services.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited January 2017
    @ilikethesims30

A Magnetic Attraction poses are from this pack:
    https://cftest.thesimsresource.com/members/Prettysgi2/downloads/details/category/sims3-poses/title/sgisims--bed-couple-poses/id/1295157/

(I am on mobile, so sorry if that doesn't link).

And Core Coed Curriculum is...

Matthew's pose is from here:
    http://modthesims.info/d/523730

Mia's is from here:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=549501
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

Thank you all for your super kind comments
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,133 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    @emorrill Is is just Sam's character you like or are you a Scott Bakula fan in general. I was watching NCIS New Orleans and thought of you. I watch it because he's in it, but mostly for the scenery, since I do adore New Orleans.

@MamaSimTee Both. ;) But I am very much a Scott Bakula fan. I'm not a fan of NCIS, but I've watched a few episodes of New Orleans just because he's in it. :tongue:
    He's sexy. :love: Even in his old age. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Didn't anyone notice that there was an 80's song title in this phrase here that @emorrill added? Well I did and I just like the way that it was slipped in.
    "Hello Naomi, this is Sam Beckett. Uh...I'm never good with these blasted answering machines...it's almost 3:40 and your ex-husband hasn't arrived to pick up Evelyn. She's doing well. Please give me a call back as soon as you can. 555-867-5309. I'd appreciate it. Bye."
    click

The song title is under the spoiler... :smiley: I just <3<3<3 80's... :smiley:

@lisasc360 YES!!!! I was waiting for someone to notice that! ;) Brownie points to you! Hee hee!
    You can guess that I love 80's music as well. :tongue:
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited June 2017
    Kate Part 17:

This one was fun, I had a huge cast..though probably could have accomplished what I wanted with a few clicks of a mouse if I had master controller...but then I wouldn't have over 80 screenshots of outtakes! ;)

Edward was sick of Thornton's whining about Morgana still being allowed to live in the house when they were in the beginning process of a divorce, so he put her up in a cute little starter home as he couldn't just throw her out on the street...(he's nicer than me!).

Screenshot-11207_zps3yu3supn.jpg

Morgana was quietly grumpy about the whole thing but had a plan brewing in her greedy little brain..

Screenshot-11208_zpsod9qjxy5.jpg

A few weeks later Edward decided to check up on Morgana and see how she was faring..

Screenshot-11218_zpsuh4eynki.jpg

Edward was shocked to see a bit of a belly on Morgana, he wondered if this could be Thornton's child..

Screenshot-11220_zpscvchiqsv.jpg

Edward commented on her new rounder shape, Morgana acted very happy about the whole thing...smug even.

Screenshot-11221_zps6tzylgbj.jpg

"Is that Thornton's child?" Edward quizzed...

Screenshot-11223_zpsqrs2oqke.jpg

"I'm just asking and I'd like the truth."

Screenshot-11224_zpsxpgehgga.jpg

"What are you implying old man??" Morgana practically yelled..

Screenshot-11232_zpsvw3pxzn0.jpg

"I'm just saying, Thornton has expressed concern that you may be up to something as you left the house, and him without too much trouble. He figured you might at least fight a little."

Screenshot-11226_zpsq8q3mioi.jpg

"I have nothing to fight about, this is his child and I will prove it to everyone after it is born."

Screenshot-11240_zpsiyvesqsd.jpg

Morgana excused herself to use the bathroom then came back out to see Edward out....she realized her mistake too late but hoped the old man had cruddy eyesight or just plain didn't notice that she had forgot to put her fake baby pillow back under her shirt after she peed.

**Oh Crud.....she seems to be saying to herself**

Screenshot-11253_zpslxbbuql7.jpg

He didn't seem to notice and Morgana relaxed for the next few months before her fake due date...making sure to wear her pillow whenever she went out in public.

The due date was rapidly approaching so Morgana got on the phone and ordered herself a baby, under an alias of course. She picked a girl as she figured a girl would melt Thornton's heart and he would have to take her back.

The social worker showed up and unceremoniously dumped the wee babe in the living room then took off, not even checking if the new parent was a psycho (in this case it might have been advised to double check)!! :o

Screenshot-11264_zpsukwzpgbq.jpg

Screenshot-11265_zpsosdv3vjc.jpg

Morgana was totally gleeful! "Oh, she's a beauty, Thornton will love her!"

Screenshot-11269_zpsrr50jeud.jpg

Screenshot-11274_zpsnj8cs5z2.jpg

She was so happy she hightailed it over to Thornton's with the wee tot in tow....

"I'd like you to meet your daughter!" she gushed...

Screenshot-11309_zpsndm3afsv.jpg

Thornton looked at the child then at Morgana then again at the child...

"Thornton, what's wrong?" Morgana asked

Screenshot-11313_zpsd6dirkcy.jpg

"Do you think I'm a total i*d*i*o*t?? Werewolf plus genie does NOT equal Fairy and that baby is clearly a fairy!"

Screenshot-11314_zpszydm8xdm.jpg

Oh c*r*a*p Morgana thought to herself....she was so excited about getting back into the money that the fact that this child was a fairy baby never entered her mind.

"You should take care of her regardless, you need to take me back!" Morgana begged

"You need to realize that I never loved you and never will love you and don't want anything to do with this child or you ever again! Now get out of my sight! My father will be notified that you are not to have anything to do with us or our money again." Thornton was fed up with her and her scheming...

Screenshot-11316_zpsh9j8pf2f.jpg

"but...but..." Morgana tried to think of another tack...

"Get the h*e*l*l out of here!!" Thornton screamed

Screenshot-11315_zpsoxglnxaj.jpg

"Fine! But you're keeping her, I don't want her!" with that Morgana vanished leaving behind the child.

That WITCH Thornton thought to himself...he stared down at the helpless child and muttered to himself, well I guess we're keeping you little one.

Screenshot-11323_zpszzxhzvxq.jpg

All the screaming had Bunter out of bed to see what in the world was going on..he got to the bottom of the steps and pushed past Thornton as if he was being dragged, something was pulling his heartstrings..It was true love at first sight, this wee child was meant to be his. He picked her up gently...

Screenshot-11324_zpsa7omlqj7.jpg

"Where did she come from?" he asked Thornton..Thornton filled him in on all the sorted details.
    "So she needs a parent?" Bunter asked hopefully...

Screenshot-11326_zpsnnhwkys4.jpg

"She sure does" Thornton answered
    "Can I please adopt her?" Bunter asked hoping and praying for a yes from Thornton
    "Sure, she really seems to like you!" Thornton answered a smile on his face...

Screenshot-11332_zpsfwhbvgw5.jpg

Bunter took his new daughter into the house and poofed a crib for her...

Screenshot-11333_zps7oe5ttxa.jpg

"Don't worry about anything honey, I'm your new daddy and I'll take care of you"

Screenshot-11334_zpshr6vurk0.jpg

@lanlyn , You get to name her since Bunter is a hero and he is yours! :)

....................Outtakes and silliness.....................

Thin Morgana talking to pregnant Morgana

Screenshot-11255_zpsdyzouztp.jpg

Edward digging in the trash....

Screenshot-11214_zpshugohahu.jpg

Holy Cow, what IS it with Isabelle?? First Connor then Thornton!

Screenshot-11199_zpsjjkw4vga.jpg

The whole "cast" of this fiasco! There are so many babies and pregnancies as I got the wrong kind of baby (as in the genie kid Thornton number 2 is holding)...and needed others for certain screenshots (the social worker obviously only delivers human babies).

Screenshot-11287_zpsax8cmlue.jpg

This Morgana and Bunter obviously had issues with each other...(I had nothing to do with this, but it sure was fun to watch!)

Screenshot-11278_zpsea8hppgu.jpg

You get too close to a fight you risk personal damage!!

Screenshot-11283_zpswnq1kizh.jpg

2 of the Morganas went into labor right after I offed the third unneeded one....

Screenshot-11291_zps4gj5mgsx.jpg

Screenshot-11294_zpsku2u7fqp.jpg

After the birth of their kids, both boys (Travis and Aric), I tweaked them into a lesbian couple and they are now living in my library, until I need them.

Screenshot-11308_zpstgoiole6.jpg

I couldn't forget my beautiful boy! He looks a bit scary... <3

Screenshot-11198_zpscqbvj1cw.jpg
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @CravenLestat Yeah, that Ozzie person is doing what he wants... :s He's trying to quit smoking though!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,031 Member
    edited January 2017
    Pages 1082-1084.

@king_of_simcity7 Well, too bad Angie felt the need to destroy families. Someone like that is always miserable. Resentments, bitterness. Wallowing in bad memories. That attitude sure came out in the video you shared too. I don't know the Eastenders story, but no one can be happy in life spending their days hating. ...Sounds like Angie has overplayed her hand though, especially with Social Services. ...Glad Krystal and Janie are getting closer. She needs to be around a healthier environment.

@Emily4331 Your Bridgeport sims look awesome. It looks like the party was a success. I enjoyed the bird pictures too. I like Sims 3 bird pets, but they don't live very long.

@Karritz That's weird about the sim being in the car in your sim's inventory. I had something similar happen with a couple of my sims and a boat. She got stuck in the boat, and he put the boat AND her in his inventory. I had him go boating again and she was there, safe and sound. Freaky.

...I've never taken kelp to the lab. It was interesting to watch. I haven't found all the islands yet, just a few. It turned out to be quite a process for your sim! ...I need to remember to sell at the harvest stands. I keep them in game, but tend to go to the consignment/elixir stores more often. ...I thought your video about the hidden object blocking access was great. I remember your sharing that info before. It's helped me out more than once!

@emorrill Great update about Evelyn. Her home life sounds tough. I'm glad she was ok. When I was young, I had a couple of episodes of heat stroke. Not fun. Nausea, faintness. I never completely went unconscious, though, just sort of collapsed. Both times some one was there to help.

@Charlottesmom Hope your kiddo gets well soon. It's terrible how quickly colds and flu runs through a family, especially with kids in school. ...Love your RL Kellie. 21 yrs old. Wow! ...Great idea to use the tombstone for a crying scene! I'm like you; I don't bother with pose players. I just try to catch normal game actions. I did download NRaas Animator, thinking it might be a good compromise, fun to try. But as yet, I've never installed it. ...Sounds like you have some interesting things planned for your story!

@Mikezumi ( @Charlottesmom and @CravenLestat ) RE: all those sims at the Al Medina club. I couldn't believe how quickly the townies showed up! Krisalyn has the Loner trait, and she was beginning to feel a little stressed with everyone around her. I had to find a quieter spot for her discussion with Rome.

@Mikezumi The pics of Matty were a lot of fun. ...The stink bomb prank was also fun. I haven't tried that before. ...Stephanie is lovely! ...Too funny Rory standing there watching Hamon flirting with his daughter.

@CravenLestat I like the mail deliverer (Carole?) in the jean shorts and hat. Cute!
    @junceda Enjoyed your Sims 3 toddler pictures. Yes, there are a LOT of things you can do with Sims 3 toddlers, lots of content to use.

@thuggishsplicer RE: Fenrir. Oh yes. Maybe I remember him. Didn't you make some builds that were modeled after Cyrodiil's architecture? ...I liked the fireman pic of Keagan. ...LOL at kicking the flamingos over! ...Emmaline and Sam and their babies. Probably a good thing that you slowed them down a little!

@TadOlson I installed the modular planters last night and tried them out. I didn't have a lot of time to test all the different ways to arrange them, but I love them! They take up much less room than the regular planters or even the gardening rugs.

I placed a few planters on Rome's houseboat.
    gjOdkb2JXfZvYuxjg3YnziZrrdLDQEI9l9DOGdmL856vX8yKsEvZLiM_vEfN40VevWHH6jbw4DkXVFbUSziVnTpAZS_IaPOSceb_4atT-peUnPNXzcKhxW7UNKpridOQUvWQx8vJqZ6QHaDnhfQIRP044-9JpqXPOCCtShIhkx-ECmIHG0hE9QXyQ-UgYCHZXRZiLzO1AqiOyFMf_8gpX2fDkXWnazOnDnxBnngNEU8fV5PijashobvSIzamrKDuVLBElMPQ-YMd6kAnAO6Fa0QPYrTwJMrGza9ODYr6emrXQVNc7P6tE0R1mJQCcY1NvT1UrRwR7GuGGjKRtG5JyXee8G2HOBoW2Aek-8cfDpAO5q3sqweS4hz5LxDAgnU0tw6hvDtVAG5qZjQq6GOyY7UNoASqZHfWWSRoktpcslJHJ9rZdkeVmaTqdyIbWrjtvsjFi7wZvYVsp3GSuDymLzAXyk6o7QPWBjYTQaQ3FH0cVS1-Ho1NnWbPgp7kX_9pdNfeUtDi1pEuccy4F7yiE2fk0qcywd8bi5xKatvHbVZBpuW1Omxe8ivIvuLpePv7KREznJU_Aw-wGifaFPQiN24nulLd_2K1-fosV4o16TPPzu1UTolwgA=w1600-h896-no

He tested them out and they work perfectly.
    mluHgaj8xs_3m-K4tZSj4VeCy8x7PloXT5_m0SuIL6pzPR7_sLnUnuavJQpVzWf4tOAqNraXNs4WOhTMphbtf5cLr_ifNqKsIwC44Mr3Xfm5OGXdLFtz8Uux8IXn6SNWsz9NG2ghMfW8KlKBgq5HHg4rwX3AXjYsJa-1n6e9FiMUvZYChG0BXIi4U2PR8QDjktJIiQvSYZ0mVbXxOEK1AyuHDm1OLcxVZGZ9vaZ5Mk1qVDMTECXHXbkcWRTili1H8-vHT2TKfwgU1q8AoTkZ6xFVV1V6lYN6QJ2gUCTKQklySVSaE7wMJd1OC_3IVXceQkBl0TzydjeUqZh5YjzOdVdWaHUBOsRgAuScfhsMafXQDTVVXmmr-4B6ukPyXuMgsdviLMJEdvatAHY2KJCqF-AWFtvOp33HjqHIPdaqcEZr3fSpkhAw_l4ZaEoKOcZqhp7JZjqOFj9yh8GZrhyI-7Adna2QSN3TVh48WQ3JT4rmL2uC_XCPkXRDKR8qd_xSmyRBrhjK2Rvn_Vpiac6HO4VtDg_KbJUnNvbj5srMFyHvSDKJPgLuQAPpEXFxkTcvwLAzv0pr0QQ3o_v-wBPp5wfHt6oljLuiitN7OKWEl4dajZIPzfQWRA=w1600-h896-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    The whole "cast" of this fiasco! There are so many babies and pregnancies as I got the wrong kind of baby (as in the genie kid Thornton number 2 is holding)...and needed others for certain screenshots (the social worker obviously only delivers human babies).

Screenshot-11287_zpsax8cmlue.jpg

This Morgana and Bunter obviously had issues with each other...(I had nothing to do with this, but it sure was fun to watch!)

Screenshot-11278_zpsea8hppgu.jpg

You get too close to a fight you risk personal damage!!

Screenshot-11283_zpswnq1kizh.jpg

2 of the Morganas went into labor right after I offed the third unneeded one....

Screenshot-11291_zps4gj5mgsx.jpg

Screenshot-11294_zpsku2u7fqp.jpg

@Charlottesmom Wait....what? How did you...?
    Seriously...how did you do all that???? :open_mouth:
    And Grim freaking out over the arrival of the baby! :lol: Classic!

PHENOMENAL update!! :smiley:
    Buh bye Morgana!

Edit to add: Oh and Bunter is the hott stuff! :love: I've mentioned that to @lanlyn before. ;) I would add him to my game but I don't think it would work out because I don't have Supernatural. (That's where Genie's come from right??). Either way, I don't have Genies in my game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top