Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Lanlyn Yupp Carole go get her :love: and Delores too if you havent already.They are buddies in my game and live together.Not that kind of buddy you sicko :# Of course Carole is the girl dancing in the grape smasher in my video since you said you liked her that's why I posted her pic.

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Carole_Lewis

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    For anyone who is playing in Island Paradise and is having problems with their sims resetting to the land when they send them into a dive cave, there is a mod that fixes that problem. I don't have it in my current game but I'm fixing that now by adding it into my mods folder. I have it in a different mods folder where I'm not playing in Isla Paradiso, for some reason, when I moved my game to Isla Paradiso I chose to leave that mod out. So I'm putting it back in.

If you want it you can find it at Naughty Sims Assylum. You need to be a member to see their stuff.

The mod is ShimrodsDiveCaveResetFix155.package That's the one I have in my game.

You have to have NRAAS Debug Enabler installed as well for it to work.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I don't think I have that problem then again my sims not diver so am not sure though. maybe later I could find out.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    My SS is boring, much like me IRL. LOL I haven't really sent her on any adventures yet. I just sent her to China. She's quite social, which despite me being really shy (I am, really), I do like to do IRL as well. I'm that person that will make plans, then talk myself out of it when the day comes. LOL Sugar, however, likes to go out. I send her to the park a lot. Here are some pics. I don't really have a "story" for her. Just working on getting her LTW fulfilled. I created a guy for her. They haven't met yet. The other SV ladies are going at him. In fact I think Jamie Jolina managed to have him get her knocked up. GRRRRR

Summer time in the park.

Screenshot_zpsg3pmnwji.jpg

Lots of action going on at Maywood this day.

Screenshot-2_zpsiqllf4ub.jpg

She had met Lenny at college. He's kinda nerdy. Definitely not my type IRL. LOL When I get a pic of Nathan, you'll see what I mean. I checked on Lenny's traits and he's neurotic and over emotional. NOT the kind of guy I want for my SS, so I'm not pursuing a relationship with him. But he's fun to hang out with now and then.

Screenshot-4_zps10a5fym3.jpg

Now that Sugar is making some money. I've done some updating on the house. Here's the outside.

Screenshot-5_zpsrdxmyh1y.jpg

I should probably get around to taking pics inside. I do want to move her eventually. Maybe if I get her hooked up with Nathan and they decide to start a family.

Most recently, I sent her to China. The opportunity to "deliver one of your books" popped up so I jumped at it. Here she is talking to the bookseller.

Screenshot-9_zpszsgbina0.jpg

He's into her. She digs him too. Who knows.

Unlike my real self, Sugar can eat with chopsticks. I have never mastered this. I'm the nerd at the Chinese place always eating with a fork. LOL

Screenshot-10_zpslfsu6x5e.jpg

That's it. Not very exciting. I decided to take a break from legacies and challenges for a bit. I may start up an ultimate challenge again soon, but for now this will do.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2017
    emorrill wrote: »
    I would add him to my game but I don't think it would work out because I don't have Supernatural. (That's where Genie's come from right??). Either way, I don't have Genies in my game.

Actually the Genies are from Showtime. From what I've heard you may need both it AND Supernatural to get playable ones, though I'm not sure as I had Supernatural, and had it installed, long before getting Showtime.
    Post edited by Cadh20000 on
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    I don't think I have that problem then again my sims not diver so am not sure though. maybe later I could find out.

I posted that info here because you won't find it by googling for it. You need to get a link. I found the link on Crintict 's help blog about dive cave problems.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I was so far behind, so didn't comment on everything, but there were some things that really stood out for me, so my comments from the past week or so are below.

I'm on the last page and almost caught up, but hubby wants to do some tasks in EQ. Will finish getting caught up later. :lol:

@thuggishsplicer I didn't know you had downloaded my legacy founder Precious as well! How fun that she hooked up with Gobias Koffi in your game too! Because of the rules of the legacy, Precious was not allowed to marry him because he was rich. So she was a single mother. I wish them all the best in your game.
    - Interesting that my Simself Cherry in your game is married to Richard Thorne (I am guessing that this is one of @PalmArrow Eligible Bachelors from the Exchange?

@junceda
    junceda wrote: »
    Sweet Silvia has found HER wedding dress with a little help of my/her friends
    Screenshot-11_zpsf2n3ykdt.jpg
    - That dress is stunning!
    - Fun fact: Thought bubbles do NOT show up in mirrors. Note the elderly lady between the future bride and the stairs.

@coco @mycami21 @KevinL5275 @bekkasan I'll be moving your Sims into my game once I get caught up on the forums. I'm still 17 pages behind. :lol:

@Mikezumi Loving your updates. All of Jensen's children are so adorable. I think my favorite so far is Hamon.

@Charlottesmom Really enjoying your story with Kate.
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @texansky Did you do random rolls or just use the bin sims? If you did do random rolls, I am amazed that the game is so lazy as to pull directly from the bin. I know the first sim that shows in CAS when you open it is always a bin sim, but I had hoped that random rolls were just that.
    k3x3wj.jpg
    x5owoo.jpg
    - I was just looking at the random numbers on these two Sims and the ones before them, and I am guessing that I forgot to skip the next "random" Sim after saving the previous ones. Thus I have two bin Sims in my Random Hotties. Thanks for pointing that out.

I wonder what happens if you send a legless plumbot to make a snow angel?

@lisasc360 and @emorrill I love that song and the song reference totally went right by me. I can't believe I missed that! :blush:
    - :lol: at @CravenLestat Bob wanted to know what you were wearing!! :lol:

@Charlottesmom Loved the outtakes from the making of the fairy baby. Glad that Bunter wanted to keep her. @lanlyn Pari is a lovely name and very fitting.

From the sounds of it, I'm really glad I switched from photobucket to imgur a while back. I didn't import all of my other pictures or try to edit all of my previous posts to imgur. Just started using imgur on a new post and been using it ever since. It works great for what I use it for, which is posting my updates here. :wink:
  • Options
    I love that gown so stunning <3
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @lanlyn Also the cowboy hat if you have it is from the Dr.Pepper sim promotion so is the halter Carole has on.I love the cowboy hat it is Liz Tarry's favorite and if you touch it she will pull a trout from her inventory and slap you with it.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    @texansky Yeah :( Bob hacked me and emailed me a pic.He looks like Divine from hairspray.
    :D

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Finally caught up to where I was. I keep using save as just in case. :lol: I like these guys too much to lose them because of a faulty save file.

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @bekkasan I have lots of elder moments! I often can't quite grasp a word I knew only moments before and have to ask my son what word I am looking for by describing what I wanted to say LOL Thanks for the comment :D

@MamaSimTee Lovely seeing your SS in your game :) Trust Jamie Jolina! She is a hot pants for sure grrrr Cute house! Looking forward to seeing Nathan :D
    Don't feel bad about not using chopsticks. I was 10 before I knew how to use a knife and fork because I had only used chopstick before that :p

@Texansky Thanks for the lovely comment :D I really like Hamon but, for now, Hob is still my favourite. I will have to see what Hamon looks as a YA before I decide to overthrow Hob as my favourite ;)
    I don't use the premades in the bin but they have popped up often enough when I open CAS that they looked really familiar :)

• Options
    I wonder should think getting resort to earn more money for my sims
  • Options
    I wonder should think getting resort to earn more money for my sims

I loveeeeeee owning resorts. But I only ever own them with really wealthy sims. I think for good ratings they take a decent amount of simoleons to maintain.
  • Options
    It's Matty's birthday! :D
    32294651421_4a35562826_b.jpg
    The rest is wrapped in the spoiler :)
    Matty is adorable with Kaz's eye shape :D
    32264767152_ba34324f79_b.jpg
    32294649881_22b87c3226_b.jpg
    Kaz has been in the household long enough! As lovely as he is, it's time to make way for the next baby daddy when I decide who it is. I am torn between two sims, both with very different looks. I thought he should have a chat and a game with Matty before I send him on his way.
    32414951115_7deceb3a2f_b.jpg
    It was Prom night and because the kids had after school classes I got a little stressed about them being ready in time so forgot to take pics before they left. Due to my amazing organizational skills, the kids not only got their homework done but also managed to eat an apple each because I hate how Prom is too early for the kids' dinner and that they don't eat while there. Really EA? The kids get fed on fieldtrips when they are not hungry but not when they attend Prom! :/ I did manage to get a couple of pics inside the limo. Not sure where all the kids were as there should have been six!
    32037549370_a08028e3ef_b.jpg
    31572490774_087e50ed68_b.jpg
    The house has been feeling pretty empty for a while now. I was getting used to the chaos and now the pace is almost too leisurely for my taste ;)
    31603872553_b2dfb6a967_b.jpg
    When the kids got home, I had them eat another apple just to top them up before bed and because their social bar goes down when they are supposedly with their dates, I had them call their partners before going to bed.
    32375611806_2b5922dacc_b.jpg
    Larkin and Venus are expecting a baby, so Jensen will have 10 grandkids soon :D
    32037694620_f2dbea27fe_b.jpg

• Options
    I love prom for sims half time my sims date never shows up on time Like hello my sims is not waiting all night lol is why make sure they wait at school at lease they on time half time npc wearing normal clothes lol or it's winter xD serly EA, have on love day at lease fit the theme. oh well she is a cutie.
  • Options
    I love prom for sims half time my sims date never shows up on time Like hello my sims is not waiting all night lol is why make sure they wait at school at lease they on time half time npc wearing normal clothes lol or it's winter xD serly EA, have on love day at lease fit the theme. oh well she is a cutie.

@Emo-usagi2187 I have only had Generations installed for a little while so proms are still relatively new to me. I was surprised when I sent my first sim to prom that the date came to the house beforehand. Kinda stupid if you ask me. Generally speaking, they work out fine but I have had a couple of dates not wanting to leave the house to join my sims in the limo. I usually give up waiting after half a sim hour and send them home using Master Controller. The limo leave and the game counts them as being at the prom even though they are not :/
  • Options
    I have all the packs my sims been her prom couple of times but my sims date come late or there no limo got it only twice and most time her date taking her by cab lol plus i don't have any mods ^^; lol i seen actually npc freeze on there prom was funny one.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    Screenshot-12_zps3earztub.jpg
    @Emo-usagi2187 She is very cute! What are the options for sharing pics on photobucket? Is there a direct link you can use?

• Options
    I think so was dirct I haven't used photobucket in long while hehe am rusty
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    It's Matty's birthday! :D
    The rest is wrapped in the spoiler :)
    Matty is adorable with Kaz's eye shape :D
    32264767152_ba34324f79_b.jpg
    32294649881_22b87c3226_b.jpg

She's a cute kid.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Here part her of her school and home Screenshot-13_zpsiwzfc3ad.jpg Screenshot-15_zpspxqngqlk.jpgScreenshot-16_zpspqq74gj5.jpgScreenshot-14_zpsa1lz5tn2.jpg Screenshot-17_zpst593hafb.jpg last but not least ill post more later
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Okay! So my new saved game is still going, but so much has happened that I feel if I don't update now my post will be a million photos long, so here goes!

I finally re-did Snowflake Day and found out that Bridgeport apartments are definitely bugged when it comes to the Christmas pile. I don't know why, but I had an entire room cleared and nada. But that's fine. I gave them presents in spirit. :tongue:

The next day, Devin and Mia spent some time at the winter festival before it closed. Later that evening, Devin decided to throw a bachelor party.

And ohhhhh he done screwed up.

(photobucket is really breaking my heart here, btw)

First off, a few bonus pictures of Barry Tenderlove breaking into my house and playing a guitar like he owns the place.
    Screenshot-675_zpstxyk6n9h.jpg
    This is not normal, Barry.

Screenshot-676_zpsxeramobb.jpg
    Barry, get out of my house. What are you doing? I barely know you!

And here are a few cute pictures of Mia and Devin before Devin's heart is broken:
    Screenshot-677_zpswguyqnub.jpg

Screenshot-681_zps5mg8da0f.jpg
    He talked to her about the wedding and this is the exact moment I felt my heart literally melt.

Screenshot-682_zpsfqrejko6.jpg

Screenshot-683_zpsnb1mvydh.jpg

His bachelor party was going smoothly...

Screenshot-684_zps83rdgq4y.jpg
    Jeffrey trying to dress as hip as possible. Romeo looking pretty good!

Screenshot-685_zpsnxg76nhk.jpg
    For once, everyone I invited showed up. :lol:

Screenshot-686_zpsc6zmiak8.jpg
    Romeo is bae. :heart:

Screenshot-689_zpsybizgxip.jpg
    Rafael is also bae. :heart:

Screenshot-687_zpshbi5nlir.jpg
    This stripper really needs to do some crunches. Mia's abs destroy hers!

Screenshot-690_zpsfsxabsyj.jpg
    I wish there was a shrug emoji right now. Because I just don't know.

Meanwhile, Mia was struggling to find a place to stay to leave her fiance alone to party with his friends. It seemed all of her friends were out and about! Though, I did see one person was home...

Screenshot-688_zpso8nx3qh5.jpg
    RIP Operation: Happily Ever After

Who could resist this man???

Screenshot-691_zpspzfnmscd.jpg
    Who???

Screenshot-692_zpssk1vpmhf.jpg
    The answer is...not Mia.

:lol: I know, I know I am going to hell in a hand basket. What's new? :tongue:

Word spreads fast in Bridgeport...especially when your famous. So it wasn't long before Mia had both Devin and Beau angry with her over this nonsense.

Screenshot-693_zpsqjosithj.jpg
    So not only did she have to try to smooth things over with Beau...

But she had a lot of explaining to do when she got home...
    Screenshot-694_zpszkvgxsj4.jpg

And Devin was having none of it...
    Screenshot-697_zpsxomfraq9.jpg

That morning, I had Devin go do some things in town. Shoot a commercial, eat out, see a movie, etc. Just so he could have some time to cool off. Now Mia...she's stone-hearted. These kinds of things don't effect her. Perhaps it has something to do with how much she had been skyrocketed to fame. No one could be angry with her seriously...right?

Screenshot-698_zpsw40rfok6.jpg
    Meanwhile, Mia decided to work some of that stress out on the treadmill...and got booed out of the building. :lol:

But she wouldn't let this stop her from having her bachelorette party! She invited her two gal pals: Tiara Angelista and Lilly-Bo Chique...Only Lilly-Bo showed up. :sweat:

Screenshot-699_zpsgwd64a1c.jpg

And brought literally the worst stripper I have ever seen.
    Screenshot-700_zpstysklwap.jpg

This is fine, Lilly-Bo. I can fix this.
    Screenshot-701_zpsbqobzsfm.jpg

Yes.

Now my heart is saying, "No. Come on. That's evil. Emily! There's been enough drama!"

But has there? :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top