Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    to finish up.... :)

@MinkFur , Your horse is awesome!! Loving the name Stone, it fits! Can Clydesdales really jump like that IRL?

@king_of_simcity7 , you are really making me miss Roaring Heights!!

Done...took all morning but was worth it!

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comment :smile: The funny thing is some of my Sims don't actually join in with the parties. I had all five of them in bed during a juice kegger and it turned out to be a great party while my Sims slept through all of it. I have also had parties going on while my Sims are in class or doing activities around campus lol

Also I am working through my batches of Roaring Heights pictures so I will get the final ones up later. I upload them all to Facebook and it seems to get funny with me uploading too many pictures so I just upload a few at a time
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Mikezumi @bekkasan @Charlottesmom Can you see Pounce's two pictures now? I had done some editing to make them lighter because it's so dark in Lost Cove at night. Sometimes the editing process changes the links, sometimes not.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15445362/#Comment_15445362
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Charlottesmom and anyone else interested....my SIMself is up. I named her my nicknames "Sugar Tee" It's about as close as I can get to what I look like. My hair is probably a little darker. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @MinkFur Beautiful horse and great capture on the pic.

@lanlyn yes...I can see the pics now. That is cute seeing him run along the road.
  • Options
    @lanlyn , I can see them now :) .
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited January 2017
    @victoriae350 I watched most of your video. I liked your house and fun to see your decorating process. ...The quick flirting and baby-making! ...It was also fun to see Story Progression running in a game. I don't use that mod myself.

@king_of_simcity7 More pretty Roaring Heights pics. I've always enjoyed the sunsets and sunrises in RH. They're beautiful.

@TadOlson I'm going to see if I can use Register to disable all tourists. I had it set up for two, but that's not working. If the zero setting still doesn't work for Lost Cove, I'll give that mod you suggested a try. I found it and have it downloaded just in case. Thanks for the info.

@Charlottesmom I can understand the pressure put on Thornton by his dad. It's just sad he succumbed. But he was still only a young man at the time even though he was older than Erika. Maybe he's gained some confidence now to do what he feels is right.
    _____

I'm getting a few thing organized in Lost Cove before I take time to catch up on my blog.

After seeing Julius in his house, I decided that I needed to rearrange the two basement floors. The nursery had been next to the main bedroom, but I thought it would be better to put it downstairs near the playroom. I also gave him a doll house. This should work better for Julius--having all his things on the same floor.
    YnySBUntjywAiMvUH1dWQSwoAp2QPRqNMU6pBUVqFIWkSH2opP6XCV8BnDKL_yqfDykK4a04RwkYMKcTqmONYFtB3s3YpcQ9kzyioVHx7K2_sXBnvJ_drZ9v7TdfA3UcbSA9azKT576kUUIbzmDJv3adUQulYA-JEOrCTKOIfWDAy0pDFfuWx4dmAg-pbRQsd1DPdB1btcwzA8DqGjOtSojGpcejylAX9dzE06HF2ebBY9nfzwmL1d7JNiy7f3fFSVvFiKIUcK0R3xxmTGxU3YPQ9YMWhWnSLDIJjeHEAVopWWILHJ6B442SX5Xf3jU-1cVMstUwIiW7SAWpiSUWXQCceMcpJdh-7cYg7CQRWalFyqUreIbvidikD5kw73LuBY9-u1YoCQZsA_8IMJvQOE-9-uW3Ywm_POj-J97eJ_cWxA9gDXtLIYRWyrFOOm3V5oXDf6epZveau9bhL5iwdxYiovtbNweFFq3quEi4payIimNOHLsEKqkTMG7lTas8w9AF1vPPoy8s5U5aiQtnp5D6RhbID6ulLuF0_MQYMDc2Cr1_TYSgYh4RbrWearXr-sConXpZQPcanPIZopvklfrEQ6xQv18UHvuag3-q_eRjZV4wCQvQvA=w1549-h867-no

The extra bedroom with the bunk bed is now next to the main bedroom.
    LvB4_LEK5LEc0rJaqnjsUCZj2rNiHMRYA0aUnDZ7eDvFAn1WfrRDAav8QanoQBsVd-_wliadDC9IY5p8VF6bSMgY3-8ktyc0Ske0rd0AoThczPL2gdoCxoorzEqjcbrT0-mr-BTI14YD_9McLtQXadvFymj0A6hYr8MDYrh16QTBW46T5uoKObxDyBk0sJl4Wslfl8Au8rjqsFynq-Qj5QBN4MgtZTsvPxxv4zKo1NQUl9h5p1F8hzgPnadvLaF4UfiIgE428ymf7z-k-KmDInYdaswmq3MjB5qfz9lm6lEdl3DldmgaESVura86xsDb3aNWRtyHb7v1kEGZgKGAQm0uSZjaGlAXuHl_O_ukjouuGGCmlcLIsYt6VCEXL9y9GMw_CIASrB3yrz0tHFyvFPzMU9Em6HN8oOUkxkJ8rmtFGPLnyCB-3ZwAgaN8J9TrcO6V58vXweRNEjEQy4d4ENF_7UMWvC4FttPv6-42pxUOsDilIfVFl7uxlwbZ67CgdaR9qAIG4ydcm7X1YWl2w75U6AAXMrJLrTrCw0dpejgUkHYbIV7FbN52E0Q2pW4ULNGu3W-FXfCOaAclxeiyntkRMcnhbg0mxwsebiYBtzwgnISgCebGBA=w1549-h867-no

Loved this pic of Cami and August with smiley faces for each other.
    x7dZznEirnOVJCbHii20VZZYkO_p3wZLQxajHPA-6ktl8EVlKSBzoD-Hzr_1ReI-ETx9ejomHxt114zj9ganO85daYgrX6uoNrwc5ZAoAHiaOQEw1SN3s4dvkIpJSKJ3pj3knyY7uSNx0YY6bgYgkjXzuxE2-uUasOoFXGC1hxnGXLMfjrAANqaNEoHfJ0Pmt1bOrOg-9HipHTFujUrF1vOq4VUlSFpc4joRbd6K0fDHtYwpVHGK3WOHIg05ch0N8a9AxpkZsZ3mZelZ8d4QrPR_tbmOJ2AJNHGSkMZpwPJy4AYNeq4a9qtw0YVwcDBBQ5lP59b2PYO6R5fJA3m2ilBKu0YDEy-tGSU2WTmUFsFSaBxOg8KKPQkscowY2W8BPyTCmyHniasGH-xztJA8N4jah7f1sE9E8goty4SBptj2vFhHINxFQfleyHjKBsrCwuTY7mIqUpg_iSOkSSCbmagMMLhxpduxxRK-gg6bwfwsArxyCYdPD-q-vgmn_o8-wNksbfTbyTZN6dbUbDUhifqUHNBGDTr9d1tlgfg9WxBTKBKvMrkzUJ0RRMw2Bc7esAGZMtV8cQvdgAAq31QU9JJPAfoRfx5PHpATXRTBgnJaYfspJlOaBw=w1549-h867-no

Daddy with Julius.
    MG3YacKZcDr9y7kjYLkL8koyTQlzNKuFeSPOlUVaIljGUDNoA8kM-8_03o1DLk6H2ObSfWO2DSghmGVXCdhmswGO9PKDBFVx-xRLOD9AujZAo4p3FAWqceWwilp4oOduE66u2GzaVaC4HEyFTeOFgixb7GMi4eXQ6vLvwSzUbyFC--vyQBZPAUZa6NtKZo5xV_lEqaZEDKUiomZ9hbkWq3Ql2Id4tE1q2Z986VJIFVUi8YxNxCsMzJXD4Z143Aw5XpAtafPWmRispt9bZApHgxiAV42rhS6-6vq6mp0UKz-bX2P3DwedxlLj7apC1vuHThEUXF_oy0z3hTi3r6PkRmCJgv5VW3t8GvdSHsZKn2z8PyBTrE-Q351nYG9ooyLrO8GqvsvJKfC-cSN-pHcVgYl74Wd3NimMbNomnlMVOPOGUS9BmDeRtDohNtpfdvOgpswSvhOGs-LcKs7JnAxPg3AxyjhczafZrRKxLRbQmRBDrMothTyvr-E97gr3uB2sNDRcDKQ5M7TTY1PVI4WDeXQvewsfEGuSUTcHpzX04qwinHWyAMPRckXy0vnHmgz-VwCZAFFJbzLia3ps-q0U8-AFpz9whBX9bCgn5wsO0W-lEJWVpkwVXg=w1549-h867-no

The popular playpen.
    x_m7Ddlaz91wCZwdqtuSnGskERKeVfQ_3qm2OzaecirFmX9xztIgzsu61z-SGntP7DG0cyy7_vqkKZw-dbfq7jFa73AwAJ-vs1wWI_0qN2k7TmlzOrImmTfp8dJwl-Py_rPDvY8_h6ouODvkdOdh0nfPQqFniJj0HelXofm9-f9YyvIswLAJagzUViLtU436WJQqz7kStXAEAqA1h9UPTOw3HbTsWV7NatP8mgSjDfSYbiefP3BWaOQIjMwmPW5BOWwFHfrU5QXRYdHBn55Fm1SVFgdm1j7cCmEpefPWVNRR_Cbot_69TNh-FUDevUK3boqeIrrSW54lP77sm3uTQTyvrIs9nqRC-BPcG5P-pVSMqbT1SdSI-lbw1c1lPTDMEzjZJwrA-kCQsctSHPnkPhUJwSgvbtSYLjsd1FLcAbKnUPObhwvrUe2jYiZ90oNaTs56EcsaErlBu6woP8bntTIpbOJVFQWGUN3XZL1Gd5S85ekBE25R6kQYL9tFxL9zA0Y0ASQ7PeQnpVnjn54fw38pOvDJnXtqfMUlOOwLUEH7MYLB7abnkc6SIYFgKLSz7gxIAH9VLKd7xXzMigrlx2KuhrdAn5InsvBDXfijremwPQgpTQ9F0w=w1549-h867-no

I like the playpen though because toddlers will automatically use the mirror and abacus to gain skills.
    P9QShWx95jpaPAOWu91oV1SzDqC36yiLbqNiPhiIm0e620VUUZjRN0RmGKwa0UmvMnbG9TGh_HAr3BYnV7GZtjOLlxprYj1cvr8ISkB6aJzLkfBF1R_d65lnXRxUZi9ozwmlUuotV0etZWG3L26Vwpv94gX54d2WJNX0iP4tN7XkiKHn5_UZThCNpM6ngnw6FnZJVCQOCRsWUjR6KAvuw75Cts5wMvw6ABoYaj4eP9HyuhSdal4-NK_yc9efwqrcpcte52DB-T36SM4zVl7xCItM4yyOgzlGETzL96wWR8tvJA3k17p6bYRYE1fThJ0iEdKGdkjVre6izKPZJ9vl0bTd9Lo0mAXEgskfV5x2dJTVleuYtP-S8j6FFntPbjHDKfPR_XhG7FuQYjwkPd2anTMDCJkE-HQssqHDFMJs4eu9nCwiU-gKAUrzx2zZ5gmzTRz-_uMkc1U6woarSOrLoORATN8hdNczgOzUjvJG7AfQB2P4Mu-aPpv6pzCimHSG29FCXDeWyuXWbAakHau58RQAbtRrzRHVYpA_XOhocFLB_PQ7aHKLGDL1aJsiSex-v7sOyn_7vq_wjRAZgiWzs_YuNnyPY8V1YWXj0_5obXYVbnNbkeI6mQ=w1549-h867-no

Julius can learn to talk on his own while learning the Charisma trait.
    m0IqG9-h2lYrDvV4HjY6kekR-w9kyUgC20SlPE_5BEzR3MmVBov78AoCHaK30P5p3P0GQJWQZhdPtmITpmSNKgxQn4rvkc2F_e4gPL7E_USyjBCxubPpcuTqqP6kIHg-BL87DWVBXJKsGfFeX54zH77_r9daB_M4KRi3s0K0S__p1xrvXpsLoXoSkP8dNrYYmGS0uuRaGFXo5snXzDDnQbfYa_R2l_QbcMK9FOdO0IZ_3OBlh33u_zhrvT2awzNhbiaCQMfWfP05FnXAKn9Jl8Ybc6Bzcral1PpZal0XlaoHGSkgE_sHe0MUqKKPUGNQ1LTKv7SkGDxONVpNgm_thnS2PeiFLgFPgaozwd1bLoLuyCbKxTptaAswUmw3vaZRm6pc2rRMgSz0k2yRibA7G1SPek_2aHK_k69lILE-HmCQbSg13fLC77G9OoQWhvENCIpBMBSENEbQt5poG1lVfB2t7j3LmgYATIODghvrk0jUY2YFK518KqO2s2IX0KUshYl2Vlbi_TDeDr9fe2II9k5zGHNzJlAkQTdwsHAT4Z4hEqWfZH6An95nggyyLSFQ7MMNC2Wk7-nidqnTuUZ-5FxaUc8OBrTNLR_6hZRJS4GulasAMgYh3Q=w1549-h867-no

August left for work and Cami went outside to play soccer.
    2UuemT3MjTq42xMKgVsl_KyWp7N03ok6CveXXHRAKLSzQkVor7DHyyCrDlTv2jgyhUXA1Dm7hkLfjAsvKCQvtklq6WbnjiZFrX4YuMAPhy7CXVnY6yyemD4FzLu6rPT6J5gXnm32PaX9iWe3KMGHh6kmLzr4uuyLM_BbRHaFHNlry03l3q-QUIzTCTAXXj5JA22bnKeKYcUf1vw0CKmTbtDqrdWt6sThpH7FzRgLhmcjNfe3OVvCmGxiQA6JrPxqE9VTQhU_H2XdWw8DwDBHIYJ6W5cKv5I22Rp2Gon6wHlMsJvqUioQqbZFa9s1WnAqkkq5AQgAgJR_6RggumY3cB4e8iQ7r4OabEVa0o-mihnUKPJM1XdUC7Z3DjgwdJGl-8cSECLMY4W8j4UKfVkPYdwDi5fjtfhmDy-S5tnzYHbRKZMm-Gs2-u19_ajuJLGjseThhSny9bzg5PZUv9IPo8q0l6uK9bKCcyTIai7x6CXLP-t4-q0L7w9rBevcCTRZE4MQbw2Cg87QrMlUtAmMfYbdb2bmY0ZLnd7C7qtuLrKi0sPQZ8y378ZhEKjTx4bkkMJNyGmIGFQKfywLGHiDdw15kLSBP6-kc-9S9umEfr6t4NyfECTXZQ=w1549-h867-no

Then she looked for a book to read with Julius.
    Uvab1mNe0Hcfs-0dqBCPoYjIRH-8ubK30knXngW7togKA2rBTceWTuBudlvsNNRHnzDyiZpmFpdzoWMhgDk0zUMVDbXgN8BidVLLDzv_5kKH4HmMN7JoYGVCKMirQT8McIMGLQBY3jo4nhV9-vhzp-HZhn0e7_QLu1GkH4yEXpWd_gl42LloKSO2R6vu1928jKGKKDUU7sWgCvoNVvZSuqlhqDZJk4k88xBGC04_pdzDwy9C_u-k9u4Y_NCW1VQonuGkthPmXJyzoBVzRmL0atYWYKLk4x3m5Ic14nyWKIbBPkUUfvyj6v96GszmrqCRASQyRq21xp6lXYTBnMsaN_YF2hQjBDb0oL8FrHJVIGLS1w6JSS79pIi41ldSWYtauehoBmZdlqxxMFkXjd9j6wzNqXW8tDnmuyRLpoPbSon1RtYe9Kot0CzmpOmdIwt8dceCgTepEkMybk0iKrnkccb6f4C05NX6sdrseQXc7-6vHKN9rZUSySWS1dSUfVPYsVdpaJ5qgj96B-RqRcBZw0m7x5CjTKbvWzHS0BxNednl2lwrGn3zervPikKAQbbP4EzlEyD-bgvwjzSe0z1fAonl1ThnR_1DQOaoWjxLAfyoU5WVs7ZDUQ=w1549-h867-no

Spying on other sims, I found Mark rushing to work at the mausoleum. This is the morgue career outfit I assigned to him and Jamie.
    KFb1YVYqTNVrTB6TZJef1HRrWFoSQpUF4Rs-o8lUI4xNglB4M0T15dBdohRRPfCQiurbfwMadvL4JxY0_MTUDw7xue566tghNQ3ZOiq2C4F5G0dIVVbGfQm8FRHY9OYtr2V34LAKJVbX9FkjDle0DjfCkYbT8MEmIyGsnx8U-xujhGvzEfVkke1swwVj-LmSV--BObvzvJaxjYUk38xcDzpk-rB5qChV4ku5BwZOJg_ev3akmeVsEB5fPGKXu0FdU_ktcGDx9iu55kjYLl7pAU7FSikiRx9eppCu1JNmAwctK8sEBRNHPnyIbTl6IXBuK-QtFVOdoOnaf_s5IWP58TVe3EwKZlWqV-GddLjdxacMlROxJ0Fn9Xf6XCK-8pYUiiOD9YCzE2l3v1PeQ5qJtp6gjV_4Q6dIKbDhX_egJSnSq990h2lVcDrPAzw1KmYyWge6MuvuwaLN81gXcGvD8FtscyUcoYgU8dieCn8qDJakk0ag7tUi0SQKgHbmNN5HfzHh-nOh_NeIZtJDEfweqzlUIuhiLsFgNwojWNGdXlF4ALWYgcfGHtSscps5ej3iIWA0HSLim6C6EeoXO5FJ1WlKMtBNLk5QxJVVdsgtPHfEW8L4Zmv-hA=w1549-h867-no
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the feedback :smile: I will be playing in it a little bit more soon.

Also nice pictures :smile: You seem to have brought everything for Julius
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @Mikezumi Wow. The family just keeps growing and growing and those boys and turning into hotties! :love: I still can't get over the fantastic genetics. I'm hoping another little girl comes around... :)
    So Nathaniel is the pregnant one?
    Love watching your family grow. Keep the updates coming! (I know you will ;) )
    wendyyi1 wrote: »

@emorrill Great update. Can't blame Sam for being terrified and nauseated. I would be too if Grim suddenly appeared; especially if he was accompanied by that music, which always gives me the creeps. :#

@wendyyi1 EXACTLY!!! That music scares me EVERY time! :cold_sweat:
    PalmArrow wrote: »

@emorrill , the piano lessons pictures are so lovely!
    LOL, the name Ross didn't remind me of Ross Geller, but now it does! I will rename and edit that Sim to look like Ross, if you don't mind your simself having a relationship with him!

@PalmArrow Thank you. :blush:
    Ross (David Schwimmer) is pretty good lookin' so...if you want to change him I'm fine with it. ;)
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill The video was pretty cool and I know I've had my Sims look at me like they are saying 'I can't believe you just made me do that'. I'm the type of player that keeps a close eye on them and no way do they have full autonomy.

@bekkasan Yeah, the video has pretty neat special effects. :) When I first watched it I thought it was a strange video, but it's grown on me over time. ;)
    And YES! I always keep a close eye on my Sims too and disable HIGH Autonomy. :tongue:

@victoriae350 I'll have to go and watch your video. :)

@jillbg I'm glad you enjoy my story. That's such an honor coming from a writer like you. <3
    Sorry you're so busy :confounded: I have to keep myself from getting TOO busy or I get overwhelmed and then comes the depression and I am knocked down... :( I'm thankful that I can be a SAHM (even though that can sometimes be hectic) because if I had to work AND be a mom...there's no way I could handle it. Of course, God would help me if I had too, but....you know what I mean. Just thankful to those who can. They are an inspiration. <3

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics as always. :)
    So, I have to ask: What makes you the king of Sim City? ;););)
    I have no idea where I left off but will start at the top of 1042:

@emorrill , Sam teaching Emma piano.... <3 The look she's giving him...pure adoration!
    **So...nobody else could see Grim? Very Very nice update!! :)
    **Ross..."We were on a BREAK!!!" :D
    **Glad you like my story, I am enjoying yours tremendously, can't wait to see how it turns out! :) You'll find the right time for Al.
    **I have many secrets to get the screenshots I need, suffice it to say there are clones and a genie involved....and the pause button and tab button are my friends. ;)
    **Did you see that screenshot of Connor staring at me, he's very eager to get out and probably torture me for making his Simmy life pure h*ll at times. Cool video!

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the sweet compliments lady. <3 We all appreciate the time you take to share with us your thoughts. <3
    Yes, only Sam can see Grim. :) Hoping to get that next update posted soon. Long day and TONS of snow to shovel!!! :confounded:
    Yes, I did see that pic of Connor staring at you. It looked like he was constipated. :lol: Sorry but.....kinda true. :grin: I doubt he would want to torture you since you worship the ground he walks on. ;););)

Whew. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the thread today...it's been snowing ALL night and day so I've had to shovel 3 times already! :confounded:
    Snow....I love you...I really really do...but I hate shoveling you.....
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I just had a quick look at recent posts. I see life goes on here while I'm not around. I'm still not really over my summer flu/bronchitis and am tired. But have to get ready for work now and need to be out of the house in about 10 minutes. We're expecting heatwave here over the next few days. Happy Simming everyone.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks! I can see the pics now and Pounce is very cute! :D
    I love how you rearranged things - makes more sense to have the toddler stuff all on the same floor since toddlers. Will save a lot of legwork for Cami and August :) They look like such a happy family :D
    I love Mark's Morgue career outfit!

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :D Congrats on getting a Winter Gnome! I am really enjoying them in this game but I also hate when they turn on the tv or stereo in the middle of the night - it confuses me when the noises start when it should be quiet and it sounds even worse because nights are fast forwarded LOL
    I am also hoping for a girl :D

@king_of_simcity7 The scenic shots of Roaring Heights are really beautiful! :D I see another lot as well - the sunset colours are gorgeous!

@jillbg Okay. Now I understand :) Here it is http://mybluebookblog.blogspot.com.au/2010/04/slider-chin-cleft.html
    Sorry life is crazy for you :( I hope you get some fun in as well :)

@TadOlson Thanks :) Nice pics :) What is the black thing with the red glowy eyes in the last pic?

@cwaddell I am always forgetting the names of my sim kids and their partners but, for some reason, the names of my old friends' sims are stuck in my head - probably because we had so much fun together sharing our stories for a long time :) I tend to limit my pics as well - no-one needs to see a blow by blow depiction of all game play, especially at uni where I would have FF'd through a lot of the classes etc. LOL
    Thanks for the comment about my sims :)

@Charlottesmom It's not patience, it's preference. You obviously don't focus on one family like I do, instead moving around the town dabbling in the lives of many. However we play, as long as we have fun, is the best way to play :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments - some of them cracked me up! :D
    It really is a sausage fest (now this one really cracked me up!) and I hope they have a girl this time!
    Yes, I will miss Eda but I keep tabs on my kids even though I don't switch houses. The mods keep me informed of what's happening and I also check on them in map view to see what they are doing. Oh, and I just got a pop up that Eda is pregnant :)
    I doubt Herry will be anything like Charlie Sheen - I just don't do sickos LOL
    Poor Connor! Although it will be fun to see if there are repercussions from his dalliance with Elizabeth LOL

@MamaSimTee Do you have the same name on the exchange so I can see your SS? Would you mind providing a link so I can see her? Thanks :)

@MinkFur Beautiful horse :)

@emorrill Thanks :D I am also hoping for a girl :) Yes, it's Nathaniel this time as whoever instigates it gets pregnant in my settings. I could change it so it random but I like a bit more control over these things.
    Sorry you had to shovel so much snow today :( Hope you are feeling okay otherwise :)
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Those are beautiful pics of Roaring Heights, I really must get that world sometime.

@cwaddell Your pictures are gorgeous as well!

@MinkFur I love your horse, s/he is very unique :)

@Mikezumi Jensen is very handsome. Which skins/eyes do you use in your game? All of your sims are gorgeous!

@lanlyn Pounce & Julius are adorable <3
  • Options
    @Maera Thanks :) I believe I am using Burnt Waffles Mango Smoothie on Jensen. His partner would be wearing my default which is Kurasoberina's Primer. The kids get whichever they inherit from their parents. My eyes are from MTS - they are the Oh My Tiffany eyes.
  • Options
    So THIS happened in my game a few days ago.

Sam got promoted to Mad Scientist right? So the first day he goes to work as the big guy he spins into THIS:

SB_Post_8_37.jpg

:worried:
    :angry:

I was like, "OH H*** NO!!!!!"
    (And this girl doesn't like to cuss, but I said the REAL thing upon seeing that! )

So I threw him right into CAS!

MUCH BETTER!

SB_Post_8_38.jpg

I swear EA that was just an abomination! Even Scott Bakula is offended!!!!

WTH_Sam.gif

(And Yes, I know perfectly well why the game dressed him up like that, but on Sam....NO!)
  • Options
    @emorrill That was a random name I chose for myself when I created this account after I lost my old account that I go banned on :blush:

@Mikezumi and @Maera Thanks for the feedback :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    @Mikezumi I have those skins, I'll have to pick up the eyes :) Thanks!

@emorrill LOL, I despise that hair

@king_of_simcity7 Np :)

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Jackin is digging watching his dad and brothers jamming :D I love having virtuosos in the house :D
    2n9ht21.jpg
    I wondered why I could hear cheering so I looked back at Jackin and the jammers (sounds like a band name LOL) and saw that Larkin had interrupted him. One day I should try without freewill so I am not rushing around the screen like a fool trying to catch everything. Of course I could never do this because their personalities shine through when they are not controlled and it's fun to see who prefers whose company. They definitely have their favourites as in real families and this keeps me entertained :D
    vgr8sp.jpg
    Larkin obviously just wanted to pillow fight :p
    15bjfo.jpg
    Then it was time for my favourite boy to age up. I will miss this one the most :( Hob makes a wish :)
    2wdrsk7.jpg
    ummmm, NO!
    14v6yp5.jpg
    Much better!
    2pqp8ug.jpg
    He is drop-dead gorgeous as I knew he would be <3
    20f9our.jpg
    Another close up, just because :p
    29ym7w4.jpg
    Because Daw had been overlooked while the family celebrated Hob's birthday, I had Jackin chat with him because he had an outstanding wish to do so for most of the afternoon :)
    126cm75.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Nice updates :smile: Where did you get the birthday cake from?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Starting with page 1044

@TheDarkRose I hope your cold gets better soon.. Yea!!!!! another Sherlock fan. I hate it when I have to redo things because something invisible blocks objects.

@lanlyn Thank you. Since Gerold was going to be an adventurer I didn't want him to be thin and/or ethereal. I thought he would look more believable this way.
    Beautiful wedding. I always have to laugh at the music that comes with the Haystack woohoo.
    Emma....... It's your wedding day you shouldn't be raking leaves.

@Cadh2000 The new puppy pics are cute. Patrick became a cute 'real sim' child. I've played sims with the rebellious trait before. It can make things a little more interesting but, I never really had any problems with it.
    So sorry to hear you were still fighting a migraine I hope it's better today.
    Yor story sounds great so far.

@Charlottesmom Great update.. AAAAWWWWW Thorton still loves Erika it seems.
    Can't wait to see what you have my SS doing.
    (Don't tell anyone but my next update will have a small China adventure before the baby comes)

@KayosCatalyst Vero Boston is a handsome sim. Congrats on his engagement.

@king_of_simcity7 Great Roaring Heights photos.
    @emorrill Interesting picture, it actually reminds me of the game Cluedo if anyone has ever played it before?
    I know you directed this at emorrill but, the name of the game sounded similar to one here in the States so I checked. We call it Clue here. I love that game.
    Thank you. I got Supernatural and Seasons for Christmas so the Song family are my first group of supernaturals.

@Mikezumi Glad Arsala didn't bother anyone during her haunt.
    Congrats on Eda's engagement and on the birth of baby Daw.
    It's sweet to see Nathaniel taking such good care of Jensen.
    Thank you. Up until now my sims would only get sick once or twice before the pregnancy notice arrived. Poor Katrina got sick 4 or 5 times.
    UhOh Your boys seem to have a mind of their own. Congrats on the new baby to be.
    I think Herry turned into a handsome teen. Larkin is cute too but, not as cute as Herry. It looks like they have the same eyes.

@OriginalMara Pretty dogs. Jason Michael is a very cute toddler

@texansky That must have been an epic water balloon fight.
    Craig Clarson is cute. Maybe the cop just wanted to get his number.

@emorrill I agree it is kind of cool that they added different degrees of morning sickness.

@wendyyi1 Gerold had smoked the box before he tried harvesting. They were just really mad for some reason.

@PalmArrow I hadn't thought about it but your right. It does look like one of the warriors decided to take a nap. LOL

I have to stop here for now. I'm about halfway though page 1047. Hopefully I'll be able to finish later tonight.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    @mycami21 Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am actually tempted to play Cluedo again. I have no idea why it is called Clue where you live though?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    @mycami21 Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am actually tempted to play Cluedo again. I have no idea why it is called Clue where you live though?

From what I found the short answer is that when Parker Brothers bought the rights to sell it in the States they thought the name Clue would sell better.
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-game-Clue-called-Cluedo-in-Europe

Here is the wikipedia page as well. I didn't have time to read all of it so I don't know if it explains things better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluedo
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    @mycami21 Thanks for the links :smile: I heard that you have the book 'Where's Waldo' yet we actually call it 'Where's Wally'
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Mikezumi wrote: »

20f9our.jpg

@Mikezumi

HOB! :love:

Oh my goodness! Hott stuff! ;)
    You should upload him to the Exchange. :tongue:
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Kate Part 9:

Mostly adults and their issues today....(and boy do I have tons of material for THAT!)

After Vlad's report as to Erika's behavior Thornton couldn't help himself, he had to see her even if it was only for a few seconds. Morgana and Thornton's father were in kahoots, keeping Thornton on a very short leash so he would never have an opportunity to see Erika. Threats of the poorhouse and being written out of the will had been working for 9 years but Thornton had never forgotten about Erika. He snuck out after Morgana had fallen asleep and decided to see if Erika was at her favorite hang out.

She was....Thornton just stared, he couldn't move, she didn't see him as she was busy trying her best at the free throw game, throughly engrossed in what she was doing.

Screenshot-10387_zpsnk4l3kwr.jpg

He snuck even closer, his heart was racing as he did not want to get caught, but she didn't turn around. He ran down the stairs and home before she could spot him. His mind was a jumble...he really needed to calm down.

Screenshot-10388_zpsysddpadb.jpg

Next morning Erika and her mom had a heart to heart, Erika had a dream about Thornton and how disappointed he would be with how she was acting, even though Erika still blamed him for how she had been hurting for the past 9 years.

Screenshot-10427_zpszhewxhco.jpg

Elizabeth told Erika that she should just try to forget about Thornton, he was just using her because she was young and adored him, Elizabeth had also had her heart stomped on and knew what she was talking about.

Screenshot-10425_zpsk4i1xc02.jpg

"Who broke your heart mom?"
    "I'll tell you one of these days, but not today" Elizabeth replied. With that Elizabeth left the room.

Screenshot-10422_zpshbocrrlq.jpg

The kids were at school so Erika decided to take a walk to the park, maybe the fresh air would help her clear her head of all the troubling thoughts that were surfacing. She felt that same wierd feeling she had in Bridgeport, that cold feeling like someone was watching her, she knew who it was before she even turned around.

Screenshot-10429_zpsj9khv120.jpg

What the H* LL was HE doing here?? Vlad tried to explain very quickly as he knew Erika would be peeved.

Screenshot-10431_zpsimwkaiat.jpg

Erika was peeved but decided to hear him out, he told he he had recently bought a house here as the city was getting too dangerous for vampires, plus his ex girlfriend was also a psycho and he wanted to get away from her. It was a convincing tale and Erika believed it all.

They chatted for awhile and found out they had quite a bit in common, Erika asked if he had talked to Kate as Kate went on and on about him, Vlad this Vlad that...

Screenshot-10430_zps271z890c.jpg

He admitted he hadn't talked to her but if Erika agreed he would like to talk to her. Kate was also part of stepping the plan up, he was to befriend both Kate (already done) and Erika and keep tabs on them.

Screenshot-10432_zpsbtfs3eig.jpg

Erika decided Vlad wasn't half bad and even sat with him while having a snack.

Screenshot-10437_zpsxesrqvpb.jpg

Erika spotted Connor and wanted to ask him if he had seen Kate, Erika had not seen her since yesterday afternoon. Uh Oh...hearts... :o

Screenshot-10439_zpsehsmjbuw.jpg

Connor said that Riley asked if Kate could sleep over last night, he asked Kate if it was okay with her mom, and Kate said she had permission (a huge lie, not that her mother even missed her). Erika was not at all happy with her daughter.

Screenshot-10441_zpsrwxkglju.jpg

Meanwhile Kate and Riley were hanging out at the park...

Screenshot-10448_zpsheumtbup.jpg

Doing homework with Holly, one of the older kids from school who was nice to Kate.

Screenshot-10449_zpsjqhsjqkv.jpg

Riley was chatting with Jillian...(I love his cute expression here!)

Screenshot-10450_zpswbkjhr2e.jpg

Found out Jillian was a Ghost Hunter, this made her very interesting to Riley as he loved all things Ghost!

Screenshot-10451_zpsfnfpmnw2.jpg

Sam......

Screenshot-10453_zpsx3echers.jpg

Erika had gone home for awhile but decided she didn't want to stay cooped up, and went back to the park, she was friends with Sam so they chatted..

Screenshot-10456_zpstk42znox.jpg

...and got a good laugh out of Erika getting fired! :o

Screenshot-10458_zpssp4zd0bj.jpg

Kate wandered over when she saw her mom, luckily Erika was too deep in conversation to realize Kate was there or she may have blown up at Kate for her lying to Connor.

Screenshot-10461_zps9dmxb3jf.jpg

Vlad showed up later on, he needed to make sure he had Erika's trust, he had to keep her close and get her away form trouble, in the form of her many conquests. He was going to have to turn into a good listener.

Screenshot-10464_zpsdvjvcr1w.jpg

Screenshot-10467_zpsvvc427bh.jpg

..after awhile of frank conversation he could see she was starting to trust him, and also starting to crack, her shell was getting weaker.

Screenshot-10468_zpsgkmh8t4w.jpg

Screenshot-10469_zpska4nlthc.jpg

More tomorrow.... :smiley:

.......................Randomness........................

Happy Raccoon!

Screenshot-10466_zps9tpbsfzm.jpg

Beau.... <3

Screenshot-10457_zps0pwocff2.jpg

Vlad konked out!

Screenshot-10447_zps0mxuhh9k.jpg

Mortimer peeving your teachers is NOT a good idea!

Screenshot-10444_zpsxwfkgbbd.jpg

Now what is THIS all about, (I remembered her name is Isabella)...I thought she died or something as Connor was crying while thinking about her, I checked her house, she was fine....maybe she broke it off with him?? I didn't do anything about Connor and Isabella...I decided to let it play out.

Screenshot-10438_zpsjvsghgxi.jpg

Post edited by Charlottesmom on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top