Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    chevronfoxchevronfox Posts: 81 Member
    @Mikezumi It's all the more twisted when you realize that this is Dante-the-dad-of-Vince-and-Melody who's also now a teenaged girl who's effectively Dante's former lover's child.

... Yeah. It's weird in the Matterly house.
  • Options
    TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    @bekkasan oh it's not because it's swearing, it's because she doesn't like "fricking", she prefers me to use British swear words. She gets really annoyed when British people use American English.
    @Mikezumi I moved the door so don't think that's it. I moved to another lot in the end and rebuilt the place. I did get the lot from the library so I should probably check there's not something wrong with that.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Cadh20000 She is very pretty and yes, they get along pretty darn good I'll say!! :) Thanks for sharing those photos. I started modding them out when I had some glitches because there were IF's in mailboxes that had not been collected and were causing issues in game. Might have to rethink that just to say I did it. :)

@Charlottesmom lol at Conner with his elderly lady friend. I'm surprised you have not fixed it yet! I love the pics of the kids playing at the park, and actually enjoyed Grandma reaming out Thornton. Seems she does care a bit for her daughter. Love the entire update and that is a pretty wild horse.

@KayosCatalyst Congrats on your heir and the engagement. They are a very nice looking couple.

@king_of_simcity7 My favorite city except I don't like the high rises. I'm a small town girl and prefer small towns in the Sims. I think that is one reason I don't love my current job is because I have to work in the city and I dislike driving around the city.

@TheDarkRose Lol...I think I like your Mum!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:

Luckily there are quieter areas of Roaring Heights as ell. I guess you like Sunset Valley and Appaloosa Plains?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 She is very pretty and yes, they get along pretty darn good I'll say!! :) Thanks for sharing those photos. I started modding them out when I had some glitches because there were IF's in mailboxes that had not been collected and were causing issues in game. Might have to rethink that just to say I did it. :)

O.o
    Never had that happen, though I have had other bugs related to the mail...like whenever Theran or Ellie got the mail their inventory would get a bunch of "Bills" and giftboxes labeled "Omni Plant" in their inventories that absolutely nothing could be done with. I finally had to pull every real item out of their inventories and use one of the NRAAS mods to delete their remaining inventories.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Cadh20000 Lol! I didn't know of her, but the Tiger part fits with "my" Taïga! :D Love how her boyfriend pulls her cheek to make it look like she's smiling!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi and @emorrill What link??? Need it! Want it! Must have! Puhleeze...

@Mikezumi I love your close ups, they are always so full of emotion you forget they're just pixellized dolls...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom I haven't played anyway this weekend, just been writing on chapter 37... Will publish this week. :)

The secret with "Tab" is never to scroll! Otherwise you're right about getting those ugly distorted screenies... :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @lanlyn Can't wait for the rest of the wedding pics! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @Mikezumi and @emorrill What link??? Need it! Want it! Must have! Puhleeze...

@Mikezumi I love your close ups, they are always so full of emotion you forget they're just pixellized dolls...

@jillbg Sorry I have been in-game. What did you want the link for? I have given a few links of late as has emorrill. Let me know and I will post it :)
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 It's funny how sims don't always see what's right under their noses but if a sim cheats on the other side of town everyone knows! LOL
    Beautiful pics of Roaring Heights! :)

@Cadh20000 I thought about adding the mod that makes the recipe and music books not vanish but decided my sims need to spend the money on something LOL
    The puppies are adorable <3 Not so impressed by the IF made real, but each to their own ;) You do know they are death to genetics being totally zero slider (pudding) sims?

@Charlottesmom "Even calling his mother a pink poodle" LMAO This really cracked me up! :D
    Poor Thornton :(
    I see Connor is still has love thoughts! ;)
    I love seeing Riley and Kate together - they must have a wonderful friendship :) Of course she wants to find her father :( What kid wouldn't? :(
    I never did like Thornton's wife :|
    The random shots are great, especially the one of Connor! What sort of expression is that? Guilt? Fear? Curiousity?

@KayosCatalyst Vero is very cute! He and Kade look adorable together <3 Congrats on the engagement :D

• Options
    Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 I thought about adding the mod that makes the recipe and music books not vanish but decided my sims need to spend the money on something LOL
    The puppies are adorable <3 Not so impressed by the IF made real, but each to their own ;) You do know they are death to genetics being totally zero slider (pudding) sims?

Maybe, but if it bothers you too much it is easy enough to drag them into CAS to touch up before letting it get that far.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • Options
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    Mikezumi wrote: »

Maybe, but if it bothers you too much it is easy enough to drag them into CAS to touch up before letting it get that far.
    Like I said, each to their own :) For me, just knowing they were once pudding makes them always pudding regardless of how much I tweak them. I guess they just freak me out ;)
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member

This is the house where Silvia lives in Sark

Screenshot-25_zpsxfnbryum.jpg

Screenshot-23_zpslsjzdc7d.jpg
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: There will be more cheating from Anna I think ;)

@junceda I love the notes and the sky in the second picture is awesome :smile:

Tomorrow I want more pictures from Roaring Heights although I am still redecorating as well. My room still smells of pain so I'm staying in the spare room next to me as no one is staying here at the moment. Although my actual room is only next door, I miss it already lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I heard the ghost music and found Arsala raiding the fridge for a plate of spaghetti - I wish she could choke on it and die again! LOL It was the middle of the night and she didn't bother anyone so it was a painless visit ;)
    nnktnc.jpg
    Since Zac aged up the night before, I had Eda invite him over after the kids left for school :)
    9fmqgl.jpg
    I didn't get a good closeup of Zac's face but he is not that bad looking - not really my taste, but good enough ;)
    2lsts78.jpg
    I saw that Nathaniel had finished the gardening and was heading to Jensen who had just finished feeding the chickens. When I came back Eda was proposing - good thing because she will be moving out as soon as the baby is born :D
    2u92xb6.jpg
    Nathaniel is such a caring partner, autonomously massaging a very pregnant Jensen :)
    fa7q5h.jpg
    No sooner than he had finished the massage, Jensen went into labor!
    2j67n7c.jpg
    Welcome Daw (Friendly, Neurotic)
    2l9pav6.jpg
    He has big eyes like Hamon :D When I aged him up for a sneak peek I was also surprised to find he is a little on the heavy side - should be interesting because I usually only play skinny sims. Still, he is adorable <3
    no7q7p.jpg
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member

@lanlyn - I love your townies save!
    *That shot of Hemera in the pool is priceless - what a great face!
    * Oooh how is Bebhinn nude (that sounds creepy?! Haha)?

@Mikezumi - I'll have a look for that mod on page 1033. I probably won't download anything until I get my new set up though. I've decided to go for a PC though and I just need to figure out how to set up the front room to accommodate.
    * I really like Marlon's hair. Do you know where it's from?
    * And the whole beach scene is amazing! So much romance going on!

@bekkasan - I know what you mean; my laptop isn't dead, but I'm trying to stay ahead of the game and a PC (as long as I can Sim comfortably) is a good investment.

@lanlyn - OMG, Pudge is the cutest puppy ever!

@Mikezumi - Awww, Hamon, love that name and he is a little cutie! Jensen seems to be having a lot of sons!

@Hemera123 - I love your Keagan update. I like how you show the couple fighting and then making up; very good screenshots that represent your words! :mrgreen:

@king_of_simcity7 - haha where did all those police cars come from?! That's an awesome screenshot! I wonder what the ice cream truck person did!?

@abe - OMG - Carrie's room makes me want to download more CC. It's so cute!
    * Hahaha - is that action that Rio is doing part of her career? That's awesome; I've never seen that!

@Charlottesmom - I love your Kate updates. Awww, the poor dear being forgotten about on her birthday! :disappointed:

@Mikezumi - Your toddlers get the best poo faces! Haha; I love reading your updates!
    *Where might one find a serve meal mod? :smile:

@imdragonit - Love your Wilky Wonka and the build - fab job!

@king_of_simcity7 - did you build that house in the university town? It's beautiful!

@texansky - Your females are very cute. I like that you've got two with the name Bianca; that's my niece's name. Wow, 169 times, but worth the wait because Homer is SMOKIN'!

@Mikezumi - I wouldn't say that your graphics were bad per se, but they are better now! :smiley:

@Simfan923 - Awww, what a beautiful private wedding! <3

@OriginalMara - welcome to the thread; nice update! Jason Michael is a very cute toddler!

@Charlottesmom - Poor Kate and Riley; both embarrassed by their parents!
    *Haha - that's a great picture of Vlad on his laptop in the street!

@cwaddell - Nice uni update; your screenshots are beautiful!

@lanlyn - How flippin cute are Emad and Faith at the beach!
    *Lost Cove is a gorgeous world!

@Mikezumi - Jensen is HOT! Haha
    *Eda has grown up beautifully!
    * That picture of Larkin and the butterfly is so cute!

@coco - I like your vampire updates and Sun is so gorge!

@Mikezumi - How do you get gnomes? What triggers them?
    * That smirk on Eda's face - I've never seen it before; I like it!
    * Wow - love that picture that Eda painted!

@lanlyn - I love that wedding teaser shot. Brilliant!

@elanorbreton - Lovely pictures; I love seeing family activities!

@junceda - what world are you playing in?

@Cadh20000 - awwww, such cute puppies! I'm such a sucker for Sim puppies!

@Charlottesmom - Kate and Riley are so cute! I hope they date when they get older!
    *Love your pics from the view of Vlad through the bushes!

@KayosCatalyst - Love Vero and Kade - they're gorge! What a sweet update <3

@king_of_simcity7 - I always like your scenery pics. RH looks beautiful.

@junceda - I love those clouds in your world. Is it an environment mod?

So I'm all caught up. Only took me 90 minutes - good golly!

I took on a DNA request, so I've been working on that mostly today. I also laid out my flat (front room and spare room) in game as I wanted to see what I could do with the space for when I get my new gaming equipment. I only did a before and didn't get to the after because I was horrified at how plain my flat is. It seriously needs some work.

Fabulous updates everyone! I've handed out likes and awesome!

I best hit the hay - I need to be up in about 4 hours.
  • Options
    @aricarai Thanks for the comments :smile: The Universiry house was already there and can be visited I think.

@Mikezumi Nice update :smile: Daw looks quite mature for a toilet, more like a 'pre child' :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @aricarai Thanks for the comments :smile: The Universiry house was already there and can be visited I think.

@Mikezumi Nice update :smile: Daw looks quite mature for a toilet, more like a 'pre child' :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment :) I didn't know toilets could be mature ;) I know you meant to type toddler but I am just having a good giggle ;)

@aricarai Thanks for the lovely comments :) The two Graduation Gnomes were brought back from uni with Jensen. They had a baby and I have no idea how. It looks like they have 3 kids now (I will be posting that pic later) and Meggy recently brought home a Mysterious Mr. Gnome from a field trip to the Mausoleum.
    As for Hamon's hair - I am about 90 percent sure it is a Cazy hair but where I got it from is a long lost memory. Most of my CC came back to Australia with me on discs when I left America and I had had them for a while even back then. If you search Cazy I am sure you will find it.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited January 2017
    A bit of feedback before I fall too far behind.. :)

@Hemera123 , Erika's mom has always been horrible, Erika is just hurting and is not thinking of her daughter just herself, she was also way too young when she had Kate.

@mycami21 , That's my problem, I buy tons of stuff from the store and forget I even own it until someone mentions the item in their update. ;)
    **Your SS will be added with a few others when Kate and Riley age up to teens. :)
    **Loving your Gerold in China updates!! China is my favorite place to travel with my Sims.

@emorrill , I was wondering about exactly who Sam was dreaming sbout but I will be patient as you will let us in on whom it is in due course. ;)
    **Your story is not a chore, but requires more quiet time for me personally to read as I want to understand what is going on (having never watched Quantum Leap) and enjoy the story instead of rushing through....it needs to be savoured.... ;)
    **Hope your daughter is having a great number 6!!

@OriginalMara , Connor is my all time favorite Sim, so of course I liked your story! Jason is a cute little bald dude!
    **My story of connor is almost like yours, he was the first one my SS met and they had a few traits in common....yadda yadda, he's been my favorite simce day one.

@bekkasan , <3 Connor is okay to play with (You know I adore him and have to add him into pretty much everything)! Jared is much more fun though, you should try playing with him at some point. ;)

@Puddinroy , I love werewolfs!

@lanlyn ,

@Maera , Glad you like the story, Vlad has bad judgement when it come to playing on his laptop.

@Karritz , You really gave it the old college try to get vampires in your game, I give you tons of credit for sticking it out for so many saves, and not saves!

@cwaddell , It looks like Grace had a great time at University. Nicole and her insane trait sound very interesting, I've only played one insane Sim and it didn't last long. Skip and Grace seem a great couple! Wait...skip and Nicole?? Look like Skip is having a fun time at University too!
    **LOL! Your Taylor Swift comment..
    **Awww, Jeffery was cute too, poor boy.
    **I hope she starts raking in the big bucks now that she is home.

@Cadh20000 , Thank you for the feedback, glad you like Kate's story. :)

@Mikezumi , Connor can be a real putz at times! You should reinstall ambitions it has some wonderful additions!

More later... :)

Edited because I'm a dummy... :o
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    @Mikezumi I didn't realise I spelt toilet... :blush: I blame the IPad :no_mouth: Then again I got caught up in a TS4 thread earlier so it must have rubbed off on me! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    lanlyn wrote: »

@emorrill I liked that Emma is taking piano lessons from Sam. Great pictures of the two together. ...That was a shocker about Laila's death! Doesn't that leave Sam in a unique position caring for Catarina?

@lanlyn I believe it does...
    Thanks for the compliments. :)

@Charlottesmom Still loving your story!
    Oooo...I was beginning to think that Thornton wouldn't want to get back together with Erika because of the way she has been acting and treating Kate...Or...perhaps he understands how she turned out, given what he had to do against his will in the past. Oh man, what's gonna happen!? I can't wait for more! :smiley:
    -How do you time the screenshots SO perfectly to fit what you want to write into the story!? :hushed:
    -Yeah, sorry to make you wait on finding out who the mysterious woman in Sam's dream (and in his reality) is, but I will figure out a way to reveal her. Still trying to figure out when to get Al in the picture (especially since @Mikezumi did such a phenomenal job creating him for me! :star: )
    Awww....thank you for the sweet compliment of wanting to "savor" my story. :blush: That means a lot...really. Since I put quite a bit of time into writing it. I always want to take care of my fans. <3
    jillbg wrote: »
    @lanlyn Can't wait for the rest of the wedding pics! :)

@jillbg You and me both sista! ;) How's life going? Miss seeing you.
    junceda wrote: »

Screenshot-25_zpsxfnbryum.jpg

@junceda Oh my gosh I LOVE that house!!! :open_mouth::love:

@Mikezumi LOL about wanting ghostly Arsala to choke! :lol:
    Oh my...Jensen goes into labor after Nathaniel's massage! :open_mouth: Just what exactly was he DOING to help that along!? :tongue:
    Daw (interesting name) is a cutie! <3 Dang girl, those genetics are superb! It certainly helps that Jensen is a hottie to begin with. ;)
    I'm always anxious to read more of your updates too. :)

Alrighty, I gotta go back and fix my last Sam update...once I do I will re-post the last bit.

Here you all go:
    "Oh my G** LAILA!!!"

Sam raced to the scene, followed by Anna, and found Betty Simovich crying over Laila's lifeless body on the floor. Immediately he fell down to Laila's side and took her hand. "Laila!?" he addressed, but she didn't stir. He checked her pulse from the neck and there was.........nothing. Disbelief shot through him as he checked again, this time with her wrist. Again...nothing. With his jaw dropped and eyes widened, Sam told the onlookers, "She's dead." There were gasps and murmurs. Sam continued to examine Laila's body to see if he could find a clue to her untimely death, but then suddenly...black smoke began rising from the floor beside her. Sam shot up onto his feet in a scare.

"What the H***!?" Sam cried.
    Anna, startled at Sam's sudden jump and expression asked, "What!? What is it? Is she alive after all?"
    "No! It's that black smoke on the floor!" Sam replied, pointing down. "You don't see it?"
    Anna studied the floor and then looked at him like he was crazy. "There's no black smoke Sam...Are you alright?"
    Oh boy...Sam thought. He ran a hand over his face, hoping he was just seeing things, but then shuddered in fright as he opened his eyes again. A dark, shadowy figure began emerging from the floor inside the smoke, carrying a scythe and face covered with a tattered hood. Sam held his hands over his mouth and exclaimed, "Oh G**" as a terrified and nauseating feeling washed over him. He didn't like the looks of this...

SB_Post_8_30.jpg

To be continued...

:no_mouth:

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Interesting picture, it actually reminds me of the game Cluedo if anyone has ever played it before?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    Hey everyone. This is totally random but...with my imagination being what it is. ;)

I was listening to random music on YouTube and happened upon this music video that I hadn't seen in a few months. While listening and watching it again I had this thought...
    What if some of our Sim characters feel this way? Especially when we put so much life into them and grow attached to them?

This music video has a lot of symbolism to it so each of you might take something different from it than someone else, but if you want, check it out. (That Lindsey Striling is one talented violin player! :open_mouth: )

What if our Sims are just dying to "shatter" out of our computer screens and come alive? ;)
    (I know it sounds silly, but as I mentioned above...my imagination got the best of me. :tongue: )

Enjoy and Happy Simming!

Shatter Me: Lzzy Hale and Lindsey Stirling

https://youtu.be/49tpIMDy9BE
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top