Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3-Lisa Dawnlight adventures in Riverview

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member
    Okay so after I'm done inside of the science with my day job, I decided to build a snowman right outside by the door while I'm waiting to go to my lecture... :)
    a172szdl.jpg
    01Yf38Dl.jpg
    68MlGFul.jpg

So I go to the lecture hall building and see Jeffery Dean leaving his lecture class running right pass me... :)
    crSE3Qwl.jpg

So I go inside and find my seat so that I can take notes while I'm here... :) It would seem as Eddy is either bored already or he didn't get any sleep last night...lol
    hP50nABl.jpg

Well let me take some notes to study later for this class... :)
    57L4aUGl.jpg

So while I was in class, I had my little spy, the Sim God go and spy on Brian to see what he was up to while I'm in class today. I haven't yet seen Brian face to face since being here this semester and I'm not sure too sure that I really want to since finding out that he kissed a guy last semester. I don't think that I want to be in a relationship with a guy who is either into guys or goes both ways as that isn't my cup of tea.

So Brian was at home standing on the front porch with Paul Biden doing nothing but just standing staring at each other.
    fYauEn7l.jpg

Then Brian leaves to go out somewhere while I was in class. He hasn't called me back since Sunday evening to see if I had arrived safely to my dorm which is just fine by me as I really don't want to confront him just yet.
    6imCaLFl.jpg

So my spy followed him to The Grotto where he had went to use the men's bathroom and then did the school cheer with Steve Texas. These 2 seem to be getting along this semester even though Steve had insulted Brian last semester but I guess Brian must had forgiven him of it.
    yjuLwQQl.jpg

Then they started talking about the weather and all of the snow that we've been getting this semester... :)
    cqP2yhfl.jpg

Then Debbie Richards came out of the Ladies bathroom and starts doing the school cheer with Brian next... :)
    KlKZu2Xl.jpg

So then Brian decides to play a little pool while some random sim goes streaking pass him... :open_mouth:
    yK9E2Ojl.jpg

I get back to my dorm and I received a text from Ashley DeSorrento inviting me to her party, so I accept. I thought that I had heard that Brian was going to be there as well be he didn't make it which is good as I didn't want to see him there.

AD: Thank you for coming to my party Lisa... :)
    SS: You're welcome and thank you for inviting me to the party Ashley... :)
    AD: Hey Lisa, can you help me with my keg stand?
    SS: Sure I'll help you... :)
    AD: Thank you Lisa... :)
    SS: You're welcome Ashley... :)
    JXpux8ml.jpg
    YxstMdOl.jpg

So I ended up dropping Ashley by mistake but didn't get a picture of it as it didn't look right with Jeffery Dean standing right where Ashley fell at and when she stood up, her head was right through JD's lower half of him... :# So then Billie Jean Sparks comes walking into the room... :)
    g58FOfUl.jpg

So then Jeffery Dean helps Ashley this time with the keg stand while I was swooning over him... :blush:
    S5CbSVEl.jpg

SS in her sexiest voice: Oh Jeffery, can you help me with my keg stand next?
    JD: OH um, sure I can help you with your keg stand... :blush:
    SS in her sexiest voice: Thank you there gorgeous... :kissing_heart:
    JD blushing: Okay Lisa, I'm going to lift you up now, okay?
    SS: Sure Jeffery, I'm ready... :)
    8yps3LTl.jpg
    9BV401Vl.jpg

JD: There you go, all done now... :)
    SS: Thank you again Jeffery... :kissing_heart:
    JD: You're welcome Lisa... :blush:
    r7SU0Gzl.jpg

SS thinking to herself: WHOA, I feel a little dizzy. I don't know if it's the juice or standing this close to Jeffery Dean that's making me feel like this. Or, it could be both.
    DGHnuhBl.jpg

Jeffery Dean goes downstairs, so I followed him down and start doing the smustle while he watches me... :)
    1Mqwws2l.jpg

So then everyone else comes downstairs. And we have another streaker running around the house... :open_mouth:
    LTCQOqBl.jpg

I then convince Jeffery to come and dance with me... :blush:
    GKFaPEKl.jpg
    wCXcKFrl.jpg

Jeffery seems to have gotten into the groove... :p
    C5bpUT5l.jpg

So then I leave to go home after doing some streaking of my own in hopes that Jeffery Dean was still there to see me but he had already left as he was tired. So I get back to my dorm to find that I have some mail in the box to get. I received 2 love letters, 1 from Donny and the other one is from @CravenLestat... :)
    1Iz6Z3dl.jpg
    7WGZvDfl.png
    bZSJl73l.png

So I go inside to find Tammy Parker eating at the table like the dog she is...lol
    9HTXjpDl.jpg

So while I was outside, I had checked the board for more day jobs and things to do for my social groups. So the social job is to scare someone at the Roasted Toasted Beans Coffee Shop with the megaphone. So I go up to Claudio Gross to do a loud introduction and it would seem that we have hearts for one another...lol
    aVimMa1l.jpg

Then as I was walking away, Claudio takes me picture next... :p
    8ex5Oynl.jpg

Then I start to rant about love and relationships again...lol
    6yjbWXQl.jpg

Then I proclaim my love for Jeffery Dean whom I didn't know was standing right behind me... :blush:
    ta3YrQXl.jpg
  • Options

So while I was looking through my things, I notice that I have acquired a graduation gnome. (No picture of it yet, just the pop-up.)
    bIpKQzgl.png

So after I left the cafe, I went over to the science building to do my next day job which was to round up the escaped monkeys again... :)
    fRWJnNWl.jpg

This is my pay afterwards... :)
    p4haeY0l.png

Jeffery Dean was in class at the science building when I went to do my day job as well as Brian Petersen. Jeffery and Brain must be in the same class together... :)
    IfUIwjZl.jpg
    W0vfdcPl.jpg

After I was done with the day job, I went back over to the cafe so that I could try to scare someone using the megaphone to complete the social group job. So I see Liz Tarry there and I go up to her to introduce myself to her... :)
    SS: Hello, I'm Lisa... :)
    Liz: Hello Lisa, I'm Liz Tarry. It's nice to meet you?
    SS: It's nice to meet you too Liz... :) Well I need to go now, so maybe I'll see you around sometime... :)
    Liz: Okay Lisa, see you around sometime... :)
    kfuLHItl.jpg

So I leave so that I can sneak up on her to use the megaphone on... B)
    90YTgaUl.jpg

SS whispering to herself: Sorry Liz, I don't mean to scare you but I need to complete this request for my social group.
    YM67blll.jpg
    43PVdw1l.jpg
    96sOzLkl.jpg

So then later, I had another day job that I did, so it was back off to the science building to donate some plasma... :)
    This is what I made for doing that... :)
    0ETLITsl.png

Then afterward, I sit outside in the snow studying from my book. Since I've been here this semester, I haven't even yet study for my classes as I have been busy with keg/frat parties.
    AHwK624l.jpg

After a few minutes of sitting outside in the cold, I decided to go back to my dorm and finish studying where it's nice and warm at... :)
    hgSn07Ql.jpg

So while I was studying, Tammy Parker comes down the stairs to get a bite to eat.
    SS thinking to herself: OMG, something smells pretty nasty here! It's like a wet dog smell or something... :s
    igjTJ5pl.jpg

Tammy was hungry for a hot dog...lol
    71Enn6Ll.jpg

SS: Hey Tammy, I just want to compliment you on your fur... :)
    TP: Oh yes, I could be in film with this fur.
    pg6pSHel.jpg

So then I proceeded to scold her for eating at the table like she did...lol
    SS: Bad dog, you don't eat at the table like that. Didn't your mother every teach you how to eat like a lady and not eat like a dog? You have some very bad manners there... :s
    MKLLDAQl.jpg

TP: GRRRRR.....
    dVuk9tUl.jpg

SS: OH MY! What big teeth you have, Tammy!... :#
    kopFTpNl.jpg

So as she was going back up the stairs, Tiberius was on his way down the stairs holding his nose... :s
    Tiberius: Hey Tammy, go take a shower as stink like a wet dog... :s
    TP yells: Don't worry about my bathing habits.
    uWBFvg7l.jpg

Jeffery Dean riding his bike... :)
    VYzynVFl.jpg

So while I was waiting around for my next class, I decide to go check out this science project machine outside to see what it is and what it does.
    GkxWJANl.jpg
    OUkL5wEl.jpg
    gTFghJMl.jpg

Then it was time for my next class which is to draw in our sketchpad while we sit out in the snow freezing off our rearends... :s
    eh0qpvAl.jpg
    0ie98myl.jpg

So while I was drawing, I had my little spy go and spy on Brian to see what he was up to and to see if he was seeing anyone behind my back. Of course I can't be one to talk since I have been seeing another guy or 2 back at home when I'm not here. So I guess my main concern is if he's seeing any guys since he was caught on camera kissing a guy last semester. Plus I haven't heard from him but the one time and he hasn't called me up for a date at all since being here which makes me wonder if he is seeing someone else or it could be that he has a full schedule of classes this semester that's keeping him too busy for any social engagements.

Before Brian ran to the edge of the lake, he collected what look like a flower from outside one of the buildings. (Didn't get a picture of him collecting the flower but did get pictures of him collecting other things around the campus.)

Here he is running to the edge of the lake to collect something from over there... :)
    yoy7xrNl.jpg

He comes upon a bird out in the snow and picks up and puts it in his pocket. I guess he didn't want the bird to freeze out in the snow... :smiley:
    jc9jxjEl.jpg

So while my spy was following him around, she spotted a wild horse that looked like it had 2 heads but was actually 2 different color horses... :#
    xdDUX7tl.jpg
    sjw4SaHl.jpg

So then Brian saw some butterflies flying around and went to investigate them.
    xTZ4gc4l.jpg

Brian caught a butterfly.
    KpVp8DZl.jpg

Now he's looking at the butterfly before putting it in his pocket. I wonder what he plans to do with the butterfly?
    YEC3ZGZl.jpg

Then he was back down by the lake getting into a boat so that he could go out to the island that's in the middle of the lake.
    hSXojNnl.jpg

It looks like he picked up a bug of some sort.
    erUtrutl.jpg

Then he was back in the boat to return to the main shoreline.
    SE77SyGl.jpg

A rainbow over the university town... :)
    rMx8kvxl.jpg
  • Options
    When I returned back to my dorm, I decided to write Jeffery Dean a love letter... <3
    dZf5cral.jpg
    ozDJSuEl.jpg

So once Brian got back to the shoreline, we went home for a little bit.
    XELx5w2l.jpg

After I sent the letter out, I get an invite to a keg party over at Jeffery Dean's dorm again, so I accepted. So I get there and see that Ludo Vicco is a zombie... :scream:
    2TvQq80l.jpg

Harold needed help with his keg stand again, so I helped him without dropping him... :)
    E82jJl9l.jpg
    HYOiWi3l.jpg

Afterwards, I asked Harold to help me do one now, and he said okay... :)
    Lo7GQtnl.jpg
    p3cdW0Ul.jpg
    OLcO09al.jpg
    bvxs2wDl.jpg
    K7Lb4dol.jpg

Harold: Yikes Lisa, I'm losing my grip on you... :s Sorry!
    a38HLfnl.jpg

Harold: You okay Lisa?
    YwCzB99l.jpg

SS: Yeah, I'm fine.
    Harold: Sorry again Lisa... :(
    SS: It's okay Harold... ;)
    UsDdQlfl.jpg

So then I make my way over to Jeffery Dean to ask him about his day.
    SS: Hello Jeffery, how was your day today?
    JD: I'm just fine today. Had to dissect some fish today in science class.
    SS: EWWWW, that had to be gross to do... :#
    JD: No, it wasn't that gross now...lol
    0iO99L1l.jpg

Then I make my way over to the keg for a drink after talking to Jeffery... :)
    FFax0sPl.jpg

Then the music grabbed me again, so I had to dance... :)
    qlbkODGl.jpg

Then afterwards, Mika Moore wanted me to help her with her keg stand... :)
    Wxy3eAil.jpg

Then I had the urge to go and flirt with Jeffery, so I make my way over to him and ended up getting hearts for/from Che Justice and Shannon Arkers... :#
    lJQtlJSl.jpg

SS: I have all of these trophies, but what I'd really like to win is your heart!... :kissing_heart:
    mWgc4Nfl.jpg
    VfKFPSyl.jpg
    BHVAJpcl.jpg

SS: Hey Jeffery, I dare you to go streaking... :blush:
    Ji6Xzc2l.jpg

So will Jeffery Dean be up for the dare or will he turn it down?
    Find out in the next update... :*

Random shot... :)
    KLCbc13l.jpg
  • Options
    Next update from me... :)

Okay, so did Jeffery Dean accept the dare or turn it down? Check under the spoiler to find out.
    JD: You want me to go streaking?
    SS: That's what I dared you to do. So are you or aren't you?
    JD: Does this answer your question?
    SS: Oh um...(blushing while looking away) yes it does... :blush:
    lhvRmUgl.png
    Px52zf5l.png
    LaPzcFnl.png

And of course I can't catch a break with these aliens as they show up just when I'm about to go and try to give Jeffery a heat of the moment kiss... :s How the heck do these aliens know where I'm at? Do I have a tracking device implanted inside of me that they can find me this easily and have me summoned when they feel it's convenient for them but not for me?... :s
    6hvJJMil.jpg
    5M0kUDSl.jpg?1

The return back to Jeffery's dorm. Thank you you crazy aliens for ruining my fun yet again... :s
    udfIKu3l.jpg
    ZdKgPJYl.jpg

So a few hours later, I go to the coffee shop for a bagel before my I go and take my final exams... :)
    iMnxpqnl.jpg

So while I was sitting down eating my bagel, Jeffery came down the stairs and he was staring intently at me... :blush:
    frSN2XYl.jpg
    2bYTf1Il.jpg

So since I still have a little bit of time before my exam, I decided to go and practice my speech. It made me reach level 7 in my Charisma skill... :)
    sH6KuSFl.jpg

Jeffery on his way to take his final exams while I'm on my way to take mine. I really hope that I pass since I have only studied once since being here.
    oc8jHPMl.jpg

After my finals, I decided to go and make a snow angel while Jeffery looks on... :)
    zC0Xoz4l.jpg
    orq5njyl.jpg

Oh and I did pass my exams with flying colors as well as being on the Dean's list again... YAY for me!

After returning back to the dorm, I go and check the mail and seen that I got a letter from Anoki as well as a present.
    Uo6XieKl.jpg
    3nqqm6ml.png

Then I get another invite for a party. It's also Gift Giving day... :)
    LNFZo7Xl.jpg

So while I was on my way to the party at Ashley DeSorrento's house, I had my spy go and spy on Brian and she noticed that he was making a snow angel while he was shirtless and wearing shorts. Brrrrrrrrr... :#
    zy1T9Bfl.jpg

So after I get there, I go downstairs to dance to the radio again... :)
    qm0gGDpl.jpg

Gabby Ahmed takes my picture a couple of times while I was dancing... :)
    4q0Lxjgl.jpg

UH OH, it looks like that Millie Grubb is being abducted this time around. I really wished it was Tammy Parker getting abducted instead of Millie. I just hope that they don't hurt Millie... :(
    YZRRWvrl.jpg?1
    QHLJ1Afl.jpg

Tammy Parker creeping around.
    MtpZzvul.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Here is my update from the weekend... :)

But before I go on and post it, I want to explain what happened in my game that made me want to do a dream sequence. It was Saturday in my game at about 7:30am when I decided to have my SS call up Brian to invite him over so that she could confront him about the picture, so he shows up. Well like I said, I was on the phone with my mom while playing and wasn't paying much attention to what I wanted to do, so I had ended up exiting out of the game without saving. So I get back in my game and it's at the point where my SS is getting abducted, so I let it play out and decided that I wasn't going to take anymore in-game pictures until Saturday rolls around until this happens. I was clicking on Brian and Jeffery Dean while my SS was in taking her finals that she of course passed again until I see that Donny shows up at the begging of the relationship panel pushing Brian to the second spot and Jeffery Dean to the 4th spot. Well I just thought that was odd that he would all of a sudden show up in the university world, so I click on him to see just where he is at and what he was doing there. So this is where I've decided to make the previous game play and this game play into a dream sequence... :)

So let's begin this dream sequence... :)

So after the party at Ashley's sorority house, I go back to the dorm and get myself ready for bed... :)
    KPtJeq5l.jpg

So I start dreaming what seems like something from one of the books that I've read from my bookshelf.
    LKFqsTrl.jpg

So the first person that I dream about is Donny... :love: I was dreaming that he showed up at the university so that he could visit me but of course I was in my final class taking my finals when he showed up. Or was it to spy on me to make sure that I was being faithfully to him?
    2R6usnQl.jpg?1

While Donny was outside waiting around for me to get done with my finals, he was talking to Drake Chambers who is also a tourist to the campus. He looks like he's from the future with the clothes and make-up over his eyes.
    B27u4EOl.jpg?1

After Donny was done talking to Drake, he started building an igloo. I wonder what he was planning to do with that igloo when he was done with it? Was he planning to take my SS inside of it and have a little fun with her?... :naughty:
    cWKpKx5l.jpg?1
    RDgKa6Fl.jpg?1
    ajYASKRl.jpg?1

After Donny was done with the igloo, Drake comes back and shows him a video.
    HdXvsVHl.jpg?1

It must had been a disgusting video as this was Donny's reaction to it... :s
    GdzlF49l.jpg?1
    fcbm2CSl.jpg?1

After my class was done with, I make my way over to where Donny and Drake was standing at as I had wanted to show Donny my new gizmo thingamaji which looks like a portable TV... :p
    V6lL9jQl.jpg?1
    GDpCTpul.jpg?1

Then I had wanted to take a romantic picture with Donny next to the igloo that he built... :love:
    G3jsyuLl.jpg?1
    gOcsyl0l.jpg?1

Then Donny decided to go and make a snow angel... :)
    ZGsSAt5l.jpg?1

So after he was done, I wanted him and I to go to The Point to try to be alone but by the time that I got there, he had left to go back home to Riverview... :(

So the next guy that I dream about is Jeffery Dean... :love:

So the dream about Jeffery started when I sent him a secret admirer text which then he had sent me a text inviting me to a party at his frat house which I accepted of course... :love:
    25JH2TMl.jpg?1

So I go over to the frat house for the party and of course, Jeffery isn't even there as he had passed out in the snow as he was dog tired... :s
    pi8ygEbl.jpg?1

But of course Harold was there to let me in so that I could help him with his keg stand... :)
    l7bLTRel.jpg?1

And I didn't even drop him in my dream... :smiley:
    Voe3ZLVl.jpg?1

Then we talked for a little bit... :)
    6Glsllyl.jpg?1

Then others started to gather around the keg while I was talking to Mahmoud Yavari who had witches on his mind... :open_mouth: Well actually he was telling me that he's a wizard as his mother was a witch.
    NkMxdskl.jpg?1

The next turn that my dream took was me calling up and inviting Brain over the next morning to talk since we haven't seen each other since I've been here or haven't talked to each other except for the first day back to the campus.

So we chatted for a bit.
    519L85Pl.jpg?1

So then I confronted him about the picture that I received that showed him kissing on some other guy and then everything went down hill from here as he wasn't too happy that I found out his dirty little secret.
    JDjHohVl.jpg?1
    5p3NRYFl.jpg?1
    yJrafxJl.jpg?1
    szXiIaUl.jpg?1

Then the Brain dream ended and went on to Anoki being abducted by the aliens.
    zyjyvsbl.jpg?1
    WDSO7NTl.jpg?1

Then I woke up from this crazy dream wondering what it all means.
    SS: Wow, that was one heck of a dream. I had Donny, Jeffery Dean, Harold, Brian and Anoki in 4 different dreams. I wonder what it all means if there is even any meaning to these dreams at all? Or is it that I'm nervous about confronting Brian as I need to find out the truth about this picture and video that was sent to me? I've never really been in any type of a serious relationship as I didn't have the guys following me around when I was in school other than the bad boys who just wanted to hang out with me as I was a wild child in my teen years.
    vOcaELRl.jpg
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    Upon waking up, I go and get myself dress and grab a quick bite to eat before heading on over to Brian's house so that I can confront him about the picture and video that was sent to me on my phone before he gets too busy today. So when I get there, he was on his way out of the door until he sees me and then invites me inside so that we can talk. But before I can talk to him Amil Shaheed wants to chat with him first... :)
    lsrHPVVl.jpg

Then once Amil is done talking to Brian, I go over to talk to him.
    SS thinking to herelf: I just hope that's not true that it was him that kissed the other guy first.
    SS: Hello Brian! How are you today?
    Brian: Hello Lisa! I'm doing fine but better now that you're here... :)
    SS: Well that's good... :)
    Brian: Sorry that I haven't called you since last Sunday to see if you got here okay as I have been busy with my classes and all... :)
    SS: It's okay as I have been busy as well with doing my day jobs when I'm not in class... :)
    wvwGEaTl.jpg

Brian: So what brings you here today? Did you come to see me before it's time for us to go home?
    SS: Yes I came over to see you before it's time to leave but it's not for what you think.
    Brian: Oh? Then what is this visit for?
    SS: I wanted to come over and ask you this very important question about something that I heard about you.
    Brian: Something about me? Wh...what is it that you heard about me?
    Ap44PVTl.jpg

SS: Well I want to show you something first before asking you the question. You see, someone had taken a video and some pictures of you doing something with someone else and they felt that I had a right to know what took place last semester before you and I started going to steady together.
    Brian: Well I don't know what that could had been as I wouldn't do anything to hurt my chances of being with you.
    SS: You will see what it is and then you can explain to me about this video afterwards. Okay?
    Brian: Well, er, okay!
    SS: Okay, I'm going to hit play on it now.
    Brian: Whoa, where did you get that from?
    mg]Z19zpB1l.jpg
    BkOIfC8l.jpg

SS trying to be patience: It doesn't matter where I got this from. What matters to me is why are you kissing a guy for when I thought that you were serious about me? Explain yourself about this!
    Brian feeling all sick: Well, um, well it's like this, Walter Fullman is the one that came up to me and initiated the kiss to begin with. He declared that he had feelings for me and I tried to tell him that I'm not like that as I was already interested in someone else but he wouldn't give up. I even tried to push him away but he was persistent on kissing me. And to be honest, I didn't enjoy the kiss that he gave me as it made feel sick to my stomach.
    SS trying to be patience: Well it would seem that you did enjoy the kiss as it would seem in the video that you didn't try to push him away... :rage:
    y3oeiz0l.jpg
    txXsegXl.jpg

Brian: But I'm telling you the truth, he was the one that came up and kissed me first and it shocked the heck out of me.
    SS yelling: I'm not believing any of this as you didn't look too shocked about it in the video. Matter of fact, you looked like you were expecting the kiss from Walter... :s
    Brian: That's what it would seem like but that's not how I felt about it.
    SS yelling: Feeling and looking is 2 different things. You might felt weird and grossed out about it but you looked elated about the kiss. So don't try to tell me any different.
    IRy4cq3l.jpg

SS yelling at Brian: How could you do this to me? I thought that you liked me.
    Brian fuming mad: But I didn't do this you. And I do like you, Lisa. I've tried to tell you that it was all Walter's doing. Why don't you believe me?
    98Ci9jZl.jpg
    Mc1C5GMl.jpg

SS yelling: Because I can tell by the way you were reacting before I showed you the video and you couldn't even look me in the eyes after watching the video. You liking me was all an act to cover up for what you really are.
    Brian: How I was acting? What did I do to give you that impression? And I didn't look you in the eyes because I didn't want you to see the disgust in my eyes after watching the video
    SS yelling: You were stammering your words when you asked me what it was. And no, you didn't look me in the eyes because you knew that you enjoyed that kiss from Walter and you knew that I would see the truth about it. So don't try to tell me that's not the case here because it is... :angry:
    71tkE9Il.jpg
    LrHOB8ul.jpg

SS making a confessing: Oh and Brian, I have something that I want to tell you about me. Do you you remember me telling you about the new guy back in Riverview that I had met after going home from our last semester here?
    Brian: Do I even want to hear what you have to say about him?
    SS yelling: Yes, you need to hear this because not only is the guy my friend but we're also romantic interest as well.
    Brian: What do you mean by being romantic interest? Did you sleep with that guy after you just met him?
    SS yelling: Yes, I've slept with the guy but not right after we've met as we got to know each other a lot better before sleeping with him.
    cToxjujl.jpg

Brian yelling: How the heck did this happen? How could you do this to me?
    SS yelling: How you ask? It was because of what I saw in the pictures and video where you were kissing Walter, so I wanted to do something to get back at you. It was a rainy night and he asked me out on a date to the fishery in town where we watched the stars a couple of times and flirted and...well you can guess what happened next... :persevere: And yes, it happened a few more times afterwards at his house and my house... >:)
    znDMhCOl.jpg

Brian yelling: Again, how could you do this to me?
    SS yelling: Do I need to paint you a picture of what happened?... :s
    Brian yelling: Are you pregnant with this guy's baby?
    SS yelling: No! But what's it to you if I am? It's not your business if I get pregnant as it's my life and not yours to tell me what to do... :angry:
    Brian yelling: It may not matter to me, but I think that someone needs to grow up first before they have a baby of their own. And yes, I'm referring to you as you are still a baby yourself and have no clue on how a serious relationship works... :rage:
    81jzsAZl.jpg

SS yelling: Are you calling me a baby? How dare you call me such a thing. I've had to do a lot of growing up since being out on my own.
    Brian yelling: You might think that you have done a lot of growing up but you haven't because you are acting silly over a kiss that some guy gave me and have reacted to it by sleeping with some other guy that's not your boyfriend... :s
    Ha041Dwl.jpg

SS yelling: OMG, do you have any brains at all in your head or are they down in your stomach?... :rage:
    Brian yelling: What are you trying to say?
    SS yelling: I am saying that you are a brainless 🐸🐸🐸🐸... :s
    hwJz5Ahl.jpg

Brian yelling: How dare you insult my intelligence?
    SS: Because I can. How about that for an answer?
    Brian yelling: But I'm not the one who's getting all crazy and upset over a little kiss that took place before we started going steady. So that should show you who's brainless now. It was 1 kiss that didn't mean anything to me, understand?
    SS yelling: What I don't understand is that if you were so against the kiss, then you would had gotten mad at him and stormed off but you didn't. You stayed there blushing like a little school girl who's crush just give her her very first kiss ever... :unamused:
    FXF6gQTl.jpg

SS yelling : And how dare you humiliate like this. No wonder everyone has been taking my picture and snickering behind my back because they knew that I wasted my time trying to be with you last semester because they knew what you are. Steve Texas tried to tell me that you won't right for me but I didn't listen to him as I just though that he was trying to get me to like him.
    Brian yelling: And just what does Steve Texas know about me anyhow? He knows nothing of me.
    SS yelling: He must know something about you that even you don't know about yourself.
    Brian yelling: Well that's just the craziest thing that I have ever heard. How could someone know something about me that I don't know about myself? That's just ridiculous to say something like that... :s
    v7KJLCdl.jpg

SS yelling: Well anyhow, this is it between us as I want to break-up you. You have humiliated me for the first and last time and you won't be doing that ever again... :anguished:
    Brian yelling: I. DID. NOT. HUMILIATE. YOU! Why can't you understand that?
    SS yelling: Oh I understand alright. No wonder that you never made any moves on me and why I had to make all of the moves on you. It was because you weren't really interested in me at all. You were just trying to see which side you liked better and it would seem you like kissing other guys better than women... :s
    7ibo248l.jpg

Brian yelling: Fine if that's what you want, then we are broken up. And I won't be chasing after you to try to get you back.
    SS fuming: Good! And another thing, lose my phone number if you know what's good for you... :warning:
    Brian yelling: Fine, I'll lose your number if that's what you want... :rage:
    SS as she's leaving YES, that's what I want!!!!!
    IOTPJw9l.jpg
  • Options
    After leaving Brian's house to confront him about kissing Walter, I go back to my dorm and see that I have mail in the mailbox... :)
    2iOnNXQl.jpg

So I take out a letter from Jeffery Dean... :)
    1thptJIl.jpg

This is what the letter says:
    zyDgJOvl.png

So after retrieving my mail, I go get on the computer. While I was on the computer searching the net, Tammy goes over to try to scare Tiffany but it didn't work. Then Tammy talks to Tiffany for a little bit... :)
    sy2Byi7l.jpg

I need to do something to take my mind off of the fight and the break-up with Brian... :weary: Maybe I went a little too far with the breaking up but what could I do? I felt betrayed that he would even kiss on another person, especially a guy. I could understand it if it was with another woman, not a guy. How could he do that to me? How could he even have any interest in me and then turn around and kiss a guy? Was he only interested in me to hide the fact that he's into guys but didn't want anyone to know that? When I think about how we met, I really don't think that there was any real attraction there (hearts for each other) between us even though he did call me up to ask me out on a date. Maybe he was just testing the waters to see if there was any attraction the 2nd time meeting face to face. Then he tried to impress me with the cardinal that he was talking to and then placed on his shoulders. Then he did send me what seemed like love letters to me asking me to take a chance with him or that I'm important to him or that he dreams about me but then turns around and kisses a guy. But then on the other hand, I'm that the one that made the moves on him by giving him flowers as he never gave me flowers. I would make the first move to kiss him as he wouldn't do it. I will give him credit though as he was the one to ask me to go steady with him but he still didn't initiate any of the the other things that a boyfriend is suppose to do first unless he just likes his woman to take the reins when it comes to being in the relationship and initiate all of that stuff that comes with the relationship. Why oh why do relationships have to be so complicated for?... :s
    5bthcf4l.jpg

So while I was on the computer, Anoki went out to use the trampoline before it was time to leave to go home... :)
    e87gUMml.jpg?1

So while I was on the PC, I had the sim God go and see what Brian was up to. He went to park where he had a crying fit over the break-up.
    UbP3jObl.jpg?1

A broken heart Brian... :cry:
    Brian crying: Why oh why did she have to break up with me? I didn't do anything wrong as it was Walter that kissed me and I didn't like it. Why can't she believe me that this isn't my fault? Is there anything that I can do to redeem myself to her? Will she ever look at me every again? She was a very sweet, caring and funny person... <3 She was someone that I could see myself with and sharing a life with. Someone to have a family with and to grow old with... :weary:
    6nOZtlSl.jpg?1

Brian: Will I ever find someone like her again? Will we ever get back to together? I want to make to this up to her but I don't know what to do!
    8xWgIhIl.jpg

Then my spy said that Brian went to sit down in the lounge chair for a little bit.
    rPyBSi9l.jpg?1

Then she spotted these 2 horses at the park talking to one another.
    Horse on the left: That poor guy over there looks sad and depressed.
    Horse on the right: Do you think that he has any food for us?
    WKnH7Z8l.jpg?1

She also saw another horse playing in the snow... :)
    DMktqsLl.jpg?1

Then she noted that one of the horses went over to Brian and stood behind him.
    Dl1BJUCl.jpg?1

Brian starts to walk over to the other horse to watch it... :)
    qVfXRPZl.jpg?1
    b56uLz3l.jpg?1

Then after he was done watching the horse, he decided to take a swim in the icy cold water. brrrrr, that has got to be so cold in there... :open_mouth:
    PX0RyNQl.jpg?1

But then my spy couldn't get any more pictures of Brian as it was time to leave to go home to Riverview. I will be returning for another semester so that I can try to finish up my Fine Arts degree. How will things be next semester? Will I still be mad and upset with Brian for kissing on another guy? Will he be upset with me for breaking up with him or for confessing to cheating on him with another guy? Will he even look at me or talk to me or call me when I get back here? Will he have moved on to someone else by then? Or will I have moved on with either Craven or Donny? Only the sim God knows what's next for Brian and I.
  • Options

After returning home from my semester at the university, I took to tending to my garden as it was in dire need of it... :)
    vmTmWA2l.jpg

So while I was tending to my little garden, I had the Sim God check out my home lot and she discovered a new gnome that had popped up. It is the s-Gnome-Man Bittertotter and was sitting with the 2 ghost of the darned gnomes... :)

In buy mode to be able to see the gnome better.
    rwszpOVl.jpg

And this one in the snow.
    eNS6tB9l.jpg

Then I had the Sim God put out the graduation gnome that I got on this last semester of school.
    q3JAr53l.jpg

Then she noticed that as soon as she got back into live mode, the graduation gnome moved to another spot... :)

In buy mode.
    6WXdVEzl.jpg

In the snow.
    T0MoLZjl.jpg

On my 3rd day of work, they had me working hard today which had stressed out, so I went to the Winter Festival to try to relieve some of this stress by doing fun activities. So I tried to do some ice skating but that wasn't helping at all.
    K21iMOSl.jpg
    7jLuL9Ol.jpg

So since my heart wasn't into ice skating, I decided to go over to the recreational center and see if that will help with the stress. So I started out doing some karaoke by singing Quarter Flash's 'Harden my Heart'.
    mwinoQgl.jpg
    ieBqVGgl.jpg

Cryin' on the corner, waitin' in the rain
    I swear I'll never, ever wait again
    You gave me your word but words for you are lies

Darlin' in my wildest dreams, I never thought I'd go
    But it's time to let you know, oh

I'm gonna harden my heart
    I'm gonna swallow my tears
    I'm gonna turn and leave you here

All of my life I've been waitin' in the rain
    I've been waiting for a feeling that never, ever came
    It feels so close, but always disappears

Darlin', in your wildest dreams, you never had a clue
    But it's time you got the news

I'm gonna turn and leave you here

Harden my heart, harden my heart
    swallow my tears

I was singing my heart and I don't care if Buck Broke was booing me for singing off key because I was having fun... :)
    PpELIY8l.jpg

After my karaoke rendition of 'Harden my Heart', I went upstairs to play some pool... :)
    FXA7sB3l.jpg
    s09KCV9l.jpg

Then after a round of pool, I gave Donny a call even though I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone but I figure that I better let him know that I was home from my classes so that he didn't worry about me.
    SS: Hello Donny!
    Donny: Hello Lisa! How are you doing? Are you home from the university yet?
    SS: I guess I'm doing okay. And yes, I'm home now. I'm just at the recreational center where I just got done shooting a round of pool.
    Donny: What do you mean that you're doing okay? Did something happen to you while you were away?
    SS: I'm just stressed out due to work today as they made me work harder than usual. Not much happened to me at school other getting on the Dean's list again and passing with an A on my exams... :)
    Donny: Okay, I'm glad to hear that it's work that has you stressed out as I worried that something else could be wrong. And congrats on making the Dean's list and passing your final exam with an A.
    SS: Thank you Donny... :)
    Donny: Oh I meant to tell you when you first called me that I missed you while you were away... <3
    SS: I missed you too Donny... <3
    sqrWF3xl.jpg

Donny: Weren't you working on another novel before you left for your classes?
    SS: Yes I was working one before leaving for my classes that I need to get back to writing soon. Hopefully I can find some time before and /or after work or on the weekends to write some more of it.
    RJ6ch1El.jpg

Then after talking for a few minutes, I went over to try out the claw machine again. I had 2 of the dolls but dropped them which is a good thing as I already have a couple of them anyhow. Then I got a moneybag that was worth $3,876. Then I got a moon cut pink diamond. The last thing that the machine picked up but dropped was a toy rocket.
    cPMsKDul.jpg
    EY92ipvl.jpg
    ZLLbz7nl.jpg
    XuUGOucl.jpg
    PcL5XkNl.jpg

I then headed on home to find that Hank Ferdinand was out on my back deck grilling up some hot dogs while Mimi Krakel was floating through my living room... :)
    vv3cmtZl.jpg

SS thinking to herself as she is heading outside: OH NO! Not this again... :s
    1IF3kwAl.jpg

SS yelling at the aliens: What the heck do you want from me this time?... :fearful:
    nfvpazCl.jpg

So while I was away on the alien mother ship, the Sim God spotted all of the gnomes in the backyard.
    wxND0udl.jpg

The return home from the aliens mother ship.
    O9rRNHEl.jpg
    dOHVkdql.jpg
  • Options
    Mimi decides to relax in my bed while I go an draw me a nice relaxing bubble bath... :)
    8hVjlIMl.jpg

One of my ghost visitors must had built themselves a snowman while I was being abducted by the aliens... :)
    FWbJy21l.jpg

So I finally got my bubble bath drawn and I get in and wash away what stress that I got from being abducted.
    SS yelling as she get in the tub: Calgon, take me away!
    6PC9aWTl.jpg
    q5u8m23l.jpg

SS thinking to herself: AHHH, this is just what I needed. I need to wash away all of the stress of everything and to relax some.
    e25ksbtl.jpg

Mimi decided that she wanted to use the rocking chair... :) Hank is no where to be found on my lot. I think that he may had disappeared right after I got abducted.
    xvQECUXl.jpg

Then Mimi decides to check herself out in my bedroom mirror... :)
    8fb98fql.jpg

After my bath, I decide to go and chat with Donny on the computer... :)
    LJHhGD7l.jpg

Then it was time for Mimi to disappear back to the nether world... :)
    q9H19p4l.jpg

After chatting with Donny,I go back to writing some more of my book but that was short-lived as it was time to go to work again... :)
    eDpyUMjl.jpg

Yuri is now working in the same building as I am... :#
    97rhmv6l.jpg

After Yuri was done with work, he whips out this novel titled 'Special Snowflake' and starts reading it... :)
    Y8auJxnl.jpg

Now my day at work is over with, so I will now head on home now. Lucky for me that they didn't work me too hard today... :)
    DYpAmepl.jpg

So I had the Sim God check to see what Donny was up to and she saw this. He looks like his wearing something from the future... :#
    kv1vehol.jpg

Then I had the Sim God check to see what @CravenLestat SS was doing. She spotted him at the library reading a book... :)
    TBFSRdTl.jpg

So because I'm hungry, I decided to fix me some Mac & Cheese for dinner... :)
    vWq4l2ml.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry that I haven't updated my story in a couple of weeks as I had been taking a break from the Sims by playing another game so that I don't get burnt out playing one game. Then when I did get back to playing last week, I had a family emergency and haven't felt like playing or doing anything since then. So the pictures that will be in this update was taken last week when I last played the game... :)

So after cooking up my mac & cheese, I went out to my snow-covered deck to eat it... :)
    dovJvO4l.jpg

After cleaning up my dishes, I went back to writing my novel... :)
    MibYbPUl.jpg

While I was writing my novel, the winter gnome watched my TV while the graduation gnome was out in my little greenhouse... :)
    mMConJPl.jpg
    YaFAk98l.jpg

Then I had a stray cat visiting up on the porch. Poor kitty must be so cold standing in all of that snow... :#
    4CsP2kDl.jpg

Then I had the Sim God go looking for the ghosts of the darned as I hadn't seen them out in the yard anywhere. They were hiding under my bay window behind the bushes... :p
    u476aOfl.jpg
    thWAjYxl.jpg

@thuggishsplicer SS, Mark was out and about this morning... :)
    sUXgQTol.jpg

So I finally got my book done and had received my copy of it... :)
    8oJnf95l.jpg
    3LDX4vCl.png

So after receiving my copy of my novel, I was hungry and decided to fix some hamburgers... :)
    i1BJhcCl.jpg
    gw02BY9l.jpg

SS: This burger is so yummy... :)
    zZlhQ9Vl.jpg

SS yelling: Oh great! The sink goes and breaks on me now... :s
    cn5yAefl.jpg

SS: Well at least I'm skilled enough to fix the sink without having to call a repair person... :smiley:
    Dh2HEArl.jpg

After fixing the sink, I had to mop up the water puddle that was formed from the leaky faucet.
    kx1S0fFl.jpg
  • Options
    The snowman that Donny and I built is starting to melt... :(
    Qchr8lpl.jpg

I decided to do another painting that sold for $325... :)
    kvFZ9a4l.jpg

After doing my painting, I chatted with Donny online as I couldn't get to sleep tonight.
    t1xbDoNl.jpg

When I was done chatting with Donny, I went to the kitchen to make me some waffles for breakfast... :)
    5WESPFxl.jpg

Cleaning up my messy counter before I can eat my breakfast.
    YNOfP9zl.jpg

Then it was back outside to sit on my snow-covered patio to eat my waffles.
    ATtjc2Hl.jpg

After I had cleaned up the breakfast dishes, I decided to go to the Winter Festival for a little ice skating... :)
    yKClOw6l.jpg

Took this picture for @CravenLestat because Betty was at the festival using the ice skating rink as well... :)
    kzzqKLZl.jpg

SS: WEE, I'm having so much fun!
    PRrIG04l.jpg
    lifdwdvl.jpg

Then I went to get my picture taken out in the photo tent outside of the ice skating rink... :)
    q7LOak5l.jpg

Then I was carving some hot apple cider, so I went back inside and brought me some... :)
    vivj4Cql.jpg

SS: This hot apple cider is very tasty... :)
    uTTS5SRl.jpg

Then I saw @thuggishsplicer SS, Marcus outside building a snowman.
    SS: What was that black powder that Marcus just threw on the snowman?
    JNNVMgRl.jpg

SS: Oh no, Marcus just built a grime reaper snowman... :#
    GPy2DBRl.jpg
    mQ7jTXdl.jpg

Then it was off to the Prism Art Studio to do some glassblowing... :)
    mgubP1ml.jpg
  • Options
    Here's an update from the last time that I played my game. Sorry it's a bit late though but I figured it was time to share it anyhow... :)

So tonight I had my ghostly visits from Mary Lu Broke and Mimi... :)
    M7FMPj2l.jpg
    I2oIu00l.jpg

And of course I'm getting abducted yet again... :s
    CJkN4w7l.jpg?1

Mimi on her way back to the netherworld... :)
    IyQigK2l.jpg

So after my ghostly visitors leave, I go and check the mailbox for my mail.
    9Dr2ooMl.jpg

Then it was back to the winter festival where I ended up in a snowball fight... :)
    HEqZWT1l.jpg
    jSMCT5Rl.jpg
    lT4LpJQl.jpg

Mark, @thuggishsplicer SS was there again... :)
    DVrUjjBl.jpg

Another snowball fight... :p
    rFxbnNMl.jpg

Bonus pictures of the hat that @CravenLestat gifted me a few weeks ago. I took it in CASt and tried out a couple of different colors on it... :)
    rYIXL1zl.jpg
    NWInKKCl.jpg

Sorry that it is so short this time around but I just wasn't into playing my game after losing my little birdie.
  • Options
    Okay here's my recreational center after putting 2 snowboarding ramps on the roof and adding a staircase to the roof... :)

Build mode.
    m20vgAXl.jpg

Mark, @thuggishsplicer SS talking to my Kiwi Birdie at the festival grounds... :)
    5ffrpe3l.jpg

So after the snowball fight at the festival grounds, I decided to head on over to the rec center as I had heard that they had added some snowboarding ramps... :)
    UcHZzncl.jpg
    WNU167Xl.jpg?1
    Z0kBe9Kl.jpg?1

Wipe out... :s
    FabIkyOl.jpg?1

jM2zOMel.jpg?1
    yeWuJcdl.jpg?1
  • Options
    So I kept snowboarding until it was a few hours left for me to go to work but I've decided to quit my art appraisers job and go back to being a self-employed painter. I wasn't too happy working for someone else and really like making my own rules and hours for my working environment because I am a free spirited person and I'm not ready to give that up yet.
    tnR2Sy6l.jpg

After leaving City Hall, I head back over to the rec center so that I can do some more snowboarding. This is the main reason why I decided to quit my job is that I can do whatever I want to do during the week and not feel rushed to get things done before heading on home for bedtime to get rested up for work. Now why I had to change into my shorts when I was trying to get back to the roof to do some more snowboarding before Norman Joy called is beyond me.
    whaYdXTl.jpg

Once I got off the phone with Norman, I made my way back to the roof so that I can get some more snowboarding action in... :)
    YbETup5l.jpg
    75THm6jl.jpg
    GYrjt1Ql.jpg
    43Pbe6Wl.jpg
    AWQGF89l.jpg

While I was snowboarding, Craven Lestat shows up at the rec center. @CravenLestat
    ebHUoZsl.jpg
    5fJmRYMl.jpg

After my snowboarding session, I decided to some roller skating... :)
    TmeIYAdl.jpg

Then it was home to work on a large painting. Luckily that City Hall still had me at the current level of my self-employed painters job that I had before taking on the appraisers job.
    lcvfw2tl.jpg
    niOCYLOl.jpg

I'm not too sure what this is supposed to be but it sold for $873... :p
    wFT1x1Hl.jpg

Then afterwards, I went to play on my video game machine... :)
    KUZw0rgl.jpg

I had received a love letter from Craven today... :)
    k8nV8xPl.png
  • Options
    So after I got home from the recreational center, I got another love letter from Craven Lestat again. I would say that he sure is very persistent.
    O2VA1JDl.jpg
    OqMsB3Il.png

So I had the Sim Creator go around town and check to see what Donny was up to. He was the club and standing next to him was Mary Kay Shallow. When the SC zoomed in on them, Mary Kay was giving Donny the evil crackling laugh.
    oE17Q7Wl.jpg

I decided to decorate my house for the holidays, so I put out some yard decorations and put up my Christmas tree in the living room. I had to move my coffee table to my bedroom to make room for the tree and then I put on my purple lights on the tree as I love the color purple. I also hung my stockings up even though I don't have a fireplace. Who says that you need a fireplace to hangs stocking up on anyhow?... :)
    00JbLs5l.jpg
    pAlza74l.jpg

I had even put in purple light bulbs in the yard decorations... :)
    uNjF1OLl.jpg

Then I decided to take down the front of my white picket fence to replace it with a taller fence to be able to hang up my garland and wreaths... :)
    TqPsmpGl.jpg

So then I got up the next morning and fixed me up some apple pancakes for breakfast. YUMMY!
    Z0JjCa2l.jpg

Then I had gotten my shower in after breakfast and the dishes were cleaned up... :)
    Tpjvbnjl.jpg

After my shower, I decided to enclose the rest of my back patio in so that I can have my patio table inside so that I don't keep eating my meals outside in bad weather. So after enclosing the patio in the rest of the way, I set out my good Christmas china and silverware after placing a nice green tablecloth on the table. I also hung up a wreath next to the table... :)
    LFFeD7ul.jpg

Then is was over to the painting easel to paint a still-life stylized painting that I didn't like too much, so I sold it for 221 simoleans... :)
    7b9hChZl.jpg

Then I tried just the still-life painting but I still didn't like how that came out and sold that one as well for 231 simoleans... :)
    KCbhyxTl.jpg

The painting was suppose to be the outdoor decorations but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped it would.
    GVJ818Hl.jpg

So then I decided to try another still painting. This one is of the table setting that I had just set out before I started my paintings... :)
    0XLdQUil.jpg
    FvlvnvFl.jpg

Then in the middle of my painting session, I heard some weird noises outside, so I had to go and investigate them.
    Sim Creator: Why can't you just ignore those noises and lights outside as you know darn well what and where they are coming from?
    SS: Oh hush SC as I will do whatever I want to do. So leave me alone.
    32DPd5El.jpg
    Z6kZLo6l.jpg

So while I was getting abducted yet again, @CravenLestat SS decides it's a good time to ride his bike right through the alien ship's beam making it look like that he's about to get abducted as well... :p
    OLQFXrll.jpg

So after being gone for about 30 minutes our time, I was returned home by the alien that abducted me.
    pAUqH9El.jpg

After being returned home, I go back inside and finish up my painting. This one is worth 170 simoleans but I decided not to sell this one and had it hung up next to the wreath next to the table... :)
    XV0bQvrl.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi! I'm glad to see your story this morning. I like all the Christmas decorations and the purple lights are very pretty! Dag, I know the aliens just love you! Your Christmas still life came out very well! I'd keep that one too. I got a mod that makes those type paintings and portraits come out better.
  • Options
    So I decided to go out to the graveyard and explore the catacombs as I haven't done that for a while. So while I was inside exploring, the Sim Creator took this picture of the river next to the graveyard with the sun setting for the day. The setting sun makes the water look orange... :)
    kNle2f5l.jpg

So afterwards, I decided to go to the art museum to check it out and lo and behold, I saw one of my paintings hanging up in there. I always wondered who brought some of my paintings and now I know... :)
    W/O a frame:
    1Hq8JhPl.jpg

With a frame:
    vHspxgyl.jpg

I decided to head on over to the gym to take me a quick shower and saw that Yuri was there using the rock climbing wall to exercise on... :)
    NzBC95Bl.jpg?1

After I go into the ladies room to shower, @CravenLestat comes walking into the gym while he was watching Yuri on the rock climbing wall... :)
    LZQws6Yl.jpg

So Craven decides to get into his workout clothes and exercise on the rock climbing wall... :)
    NWTwvAKl.jpg?2

After Craven starts to climb up, Yuri is getting off of it. It would seem like Yuri is ready for bedtime... :)
    ZhVn1wMl.jpg
    qmkjaaRl.jpg

After my shower was done, I decided to go out to the rock climbing wall to try to show off for Craven by trying out the hardest level of the wall but ended up dropping on my rearend. How embarrassing... :s
    FRDFj5Pl.jpg
    ebEAd4zl.jpg

But at least I stood up before Craven could see me falling on my rear into the snow...lol
    5u0WUz9l.jpg?1

Then it was off to the rec center to do a little karaoke... :)
    HwhWFFnl.jpg
    BB6tVaJl.jpg

Then after the karaoke, I decided to go upstairs to play some skeeball... :)
    RwPMDzrl.jpg

It would seem as if there is a romance brewing between @CravenLestat SS and Elaine Joy... :)
    VllqFB4l.png
    xEF6kkxl.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 hey, great to see an update. That is a beautiful picture with the orange sky and water. Awesome! I enjoyed the update and sorry your ss fell off the wall. Glad Craven's ss didn't see :) Cute karaoke pics. Love to see them get so into it that they fall on their knees to sing.
  • Options
    So the other day I decided to look for a mod that allows me to add the painting easel to the Sims inventory so that when I have my SS out and about on the town, she could whip out her easel and start painting whenever I see something of interest... :)
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429280

And I just installed this one from Shimrod that's suppose to improve the quality of the paintings... :) So I will have to try it out later in my game... :)
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=425878

So my first place to set up my painting easel is in the graveyard where I tried to paint the igloo that someone had built in the graveyard... :)
    4F1dFdAl.jpg
    VkqY59ul.jpg

I had reached level 10 on my painting skill after I finished up this painting... :)
    mzBSzvPl.png

Then I went to the festival where I was in a snowball fight with a couple of ladies... :)
    Cxx7xAIl.jpg
    XKm4c3Tl.jpg
    yZRTPHil.jpg
    xSBsov7l.jpg
    rRt6aqMl.jpg
    ndJiGo5l.jpg

I then went inside to get out of the cold and try my hand at painting a picture of a Sim, so I ended up trying to paint a portrait of Don Lothario... :)OcEuD57l.jpg
    6wo85SPl.jpg
    Of31YK1l.jpg

Some of the residents of Riverview on the ice skating rink... :)
    NXnAygHl.jpg

Then it was off to @CravenLestat house for a party... :) Craven looking at a video on his phone before letting his guests inside... :)
    ql5JpIzl.jpg

So Elaine Joy and I sat down to watch a romantic movie on the TV while Craven fixed up some Mac & Cheese... :)
    tw32VJkl.jpg
    IOejJCbl.jpg

When Craven was done fixing Mac & Cheese, he went outside to talk to Marisol Lobos... :)
    wAFrvrol.jpg?1

After the movie was over with, I went outside to build a snowman. It would seem as Marisol and Fatima both had the same idea. Someone already had built a snowman as well as doing a snow angel in the snow... :)
    YXDYqWEl.jpg?1

Craven now has a small army of snowmen in his yard... :)
    cgB8gG6l.jpg?1

So I went home after building my snowman and noticed that the gnomes are out in the front yard and that there is a new gnome that has popped up. You can barely see the Mysterious Mr. Gnome laying in the snow...lol
    6F4fhjHl.jpg

He's staring at the bushes in this picture... :)
    7C3OPC7l.jpg

So I went out to pay my bills and noticed that I had a present along with a letter from Craven Lestat waiting for me in the mailbox... :)
    hCuL7E0l.jpg

It looks like he wants me to ask him out... :)
    YRXksh6l.png

This is why I chose to install Shimrod's mod to hopefully improve the quality of the paintings.

I sold this painting for 752 simoleans... :)
    i6nZwahl.jpg

Then I went over to Donny's house and saw Scout, his little dog out in the snow, I could barely see him due to the snow being up over his little head... :p
    cIFPdtnl.jpg

After visiting with Scout for a little bit, I decided to go to the rec center and this is who was behind me as I driving into town. It would look like Craven is stalking me... :p
    Cxw2z8Wl.jpg

I get to the rec center ans see an army of snowmen there as well... :)
    1jgMTOIl.jpg

So I went there, I pull out my easel to finish up a painting that I had started at home. It is the start of the heart shaped pillow that I have on my couch in the house... :)
    YdVNLFUl.jpg
    0YBmw0Al.jpg

Then I started another painting but got interrupted by a phone call from Norman Joy who wanted to chat for a little bit... :) I had also gotten a phone call from Luke McDermott asking me out on a date but I turned him down... :)
    a0Smrrul.jpg

After I got done with my painting, I did a little roller skating... :)
    EJadnmbl.jpg
  • Options
    After I finished my painting, I went to the roof to do some more snowboarding... :)
    gIC5Am5l.jpg

Then I went back inside and decided to attempt to do a painting of the recreational center building... :)
    JXF5lwVl.jpg

This painting is worth §1050 but I haven't sold it yet as I'm not sure if I want to yet... :)
    QuVEX0Nl.jpg

After I got home, I decided to go to the little park that's right up the road from me and do another painting... :)
    3V4uD5hl.jpg

I painted for a little bit there and then headed on home where I had received a letter as well as a poster from Jebidiah... :)
    vPMyyX2l.jpg

So after I went back inside to work on my painting, Jenny Joy and Jim Starnk decided to come out of the netherworld to pay me a visit... :)
    zpCf2Xal.jpg

I was on my way out to a party at Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes house when I saw Jenny Joy sitting in the rocking chair on the front porch and ended up not making it to the party, so I went back inside and worked on my painting some more... :)
    C8b3jcSl.jpg

Jim Starnk ended up using the rocking chair in the screened-in porch and then decided to take himself a bubble bath afterwards... :)
    1itjceVl.jpg
    Jnu2f0nl.jpg

Of course I get interrupted in the middle of my painting to go out to check out the pretty lights out in the sky... :s
    DusL9aGl.jpg

The return home.
    uPDCzNzl.jpg

So I went back inside and finished up the painting. It's worth §1142... :)
    pO7MwdUl.jpg

Then it was to the computer so that I can try my hand at writing a humor novel. The book is titled Uh Oh...Frogs... :p
    F7LDfMIl.jpg
  • Options
    Just some pictures of @CravenLestat SS standing outside on his front porch holding a few birdies and talking to them... :)

So as I was working on my book, I looked up and saw that Craven had just gotten home about 8:30 am and so I had the sim creator go and spy on him to see what he is up to out on his porch. And so this is what she saw... :)

Craven holding a Nuthatch bird... :)
    TKykW2wl.jpg
    YdS52ail.jpg
    fhmtiKYl.jpg

Now he's talking to the Nuthatch... :)
    TjyQ4Sol.jpg

Petting the bird now... :)
    f6A8r9vl.jpg

Getting bit by the birdie...lol
    Craven: OUCH! That hurt you little plum... :D
    z5Gmp21l.jpg
    pqkRVZCl.jpg

Now he has a Blue Bird on his shoulder after he put the Nuthatch in his pocket... :)
    CMQngJ3l.jpg

He too had talked to the Blue Bird as well as pet him/her... :)
    a8beki1l.jpg
    kkCQJlOl.jpg

Craven: OUCH! Not again... :s
    ebXFSvvl.jpg

He next had a Lilac Breasted Roller on his shoulder... :)
    l4WgQunl.jpg

Talking to the birdie... :)
    He's probably saying something like this to the birdie as well as the first 2 birdies:
    Craven: You see that house across the street there with the young lady sitting at her desk on her computer? Well I found out that she loves birdies and so I'm trying to impress her by standing here talking to and petting little birdies in hopes that she will like me enough to ask me out so that we can hook up and become a couple.
    tNhCLE7l.jpg

And then this birdie bites him as well, so he sticks that one in his pocket as well and goes inside of his house and sits down to read a book titled Fashion Advice for Hermits... :)
    FsacIFTl.jpg
  • Options
    ALittleSimALittleSim Posts: 111 Member
    That's a beautiful bird he's got. I love your pictures too. Wonder what's gonna happen in the next update.
    Hogwarts House: Slytherin
    Patronus: Lynx
    My Studio: Studio
  • Options
    Thank you @MoonstoneHorsey... :)

Hopefully I will have the next update posted tomorrow as I have several pictures that I took today while in the game... :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top