Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS3-Lisa Dawnlight adventures in Riverview

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    So after I got done writing some of my book, I decided to go over and pay @CravenLestat a visit.
    ekBuCjol.jpg

So as I was approaching his house, he steps outside and pulls the bluebird out of his pocket and places it on his shoulder when I got up on his front porch... :)

SS: Hello Craven. That's such a pretty little birdie that yo have there... :smiley:
    Craven: Hello to you too Lisa. And thank you... :) I was just playing with the birdie and talking to her... :)
    SS: You're welcome... :) And that's so sweet of you to do that. I just love little birdies myself... :)
    CL: I didn't know that you love little birdies. Well that's another thing that I just learned about you... :blush:
    HBQmI46l.jpg
    GCXmECRl.jpg

CL: Would you like to come inside for a little bit before I have to go off to work and to get out of the cold?
    SS: Well why yes, I would love to go inside for a little bit. I didn't know that you were on your way out for work now. Sorry.
    CL blushing: No need to apologize, it's okay that you've come for a little visit. Plus I don't mind seeing you for a few minutes even if it's before I have to leave for work... :blush:
    f9ykiZQl.jpg

CL: Here let me turn on the TV for a little bit. Okay?
    SS: Sure, whatever you want to do is fine by me... :)
    RQXmcIzl.jpg

CL laughing out loud: OMG! Did you just see what the person who's dress like a cow did? That was just too hilarious... :p
    yHwM984l.jpg

So after watching TV, I sat down on the floor as I was going to ask Craven if I could sketch him but he had to leave for work. So I went ahead to try to draw the snowmen outside of the house but it didn't come out too well.
    tJdg5pHl.jpg

After finishing up my drawing, I went home and started a new painting... :)
    HlYWDXfl.jpg

As I was nearing the end of my painting, I heard a loud noise outside, so I went to investigate what it was... :D
    wfDfAtQl.jpg

After returning from my "little" trip to the mother ship, I went back inside and finished up my painting. It's a painting of my house... :)
    QKBAALFl.jpg

Then it was off to tend to my garden as it needed watering and some plants needed to be disposed of.
    m0lHAybl.jpg

About 6-7 am, I got 2 ghostly visitors at my house again... :) This one is Billy Bluestone... :)
    bOir8rbl.jpg

Billy decided that after he got into my house, that he would go to haunt one of the flower vases on the coffee table in my room while Jammer Latoll haunts my bookcase... :p
    d2gV9cgl.jpg

This is Billy Bluestone in the stylish.
    RSVQdqAl.jpg

And Jammer.
    VTqbpPkl.jpg

Billy decided to make us some waffles for breakfast. I really don't mind the ghosts that want to fix a meal when they come to visit because that means that I don't have to fix my own meal... ;)
    3f3lgjol.jpg

Jammer wanted to come to talk to me but I wasn't having any of it.
    P1qI4Kxl.jpg

So while Billy was finishing up cooking the waffles, I go outside to pay my bills so that the repo man or woman don't ever show up at my house or I will have to use one of my potions on them... >:)
    JHh1E6Bl.jpg

I also had a letter as well as a gift from @CravenLestat... :)
    Sb7RacPl.jpg
    KM5p0Vvl.png

This is the gift that he gave me. It's a portrait titled "The Natural Family". I wonder what he's trying to tell me if it even means anything at all. Or it could be that he just knows how much I love paintings and just thought that I would appreciate such a painting like this one... :)
    (Sorry that I have the picture hanging up on the outside wall but I don't have any room on my inside walls due to all of the paintings/drawings/photographs hanging up on them...lol So I use the outside wall to show off any pictures that have been given as gifts to my SS.)
    vWWuTsUl.jpg
    After Billy finished eating his waffles, he cleaned up his empty plate and put it back in the cupboard... :)
    IcGWXFal.jpg

I went and grabbed me a plate of waffles and then went out to my screened in porch to eat them with Jammer... :)
    4sKfkp0l.jpg
    tpMa3Brl.jpg
    You have to excuse my SS who's still wearing her outer wear out on the screened in porch due to the fact that when I enclosed it the rest of the way, I had forgotten to lay down some flooring. So I put down the glass floor tiles but had to get rid of them so that I could first place the flooring down and then put the glass floor tiles down afterwards... :blush:

And why do I need to go into the bathroom to wash my dishes in the "bathroom" sink when I have a perfectly good kitchen sink to do that in, is beyond me... :D
    CQ8q3ZZl.jpg

Billy wanted to play some computer games on my PC after he cleaned up after himself... :)
    mDo2BlXl.jpg

Jammer decided to go and haunt one of the ghosts of darned... :)
    ZmLIr62l.jpg

So while my 2 ghosts entertained themselves, I did some laundry... :)
    7Wcoujxl.jpg
    NWbkSaCl.jpg
    Y101XeOl.jpg

Jammer went into my bedroom to watch Billy on the computer... :)
    yhHM4rLl.jpg

Then Jammer was checking himself out in the mirror... :)
    ZhtjjJjl.jpg

Constance Shelley was riding by my house. It would look like she was exploring the catacombs or she may had been in some type of explosion or something.
    KmG0Pu9l.jpg

One of the ghosts decided to make a snow angel in my backyard... :)
    bZwa4o0l.jpg

Time for the ghosts to go back to the netherworld now... :)
    SS: Thank you Billy and Jammer for the visit. Come back again soon... :)
    xAJ1ChHl.jpg

SS: I sure love the smell of freshly washed clothes... :)
    uFOk2JBl.jpg

Then I went outside to build me a snowman... :)
    f5nU6Vdl.jpg
    phyNHVgl.jpg

But while I was building my snowman, Kurt Shallow called to chat for a bit, so I chatted for a little while and then finished up my snowman... :)
    4ASFxc1l.jpg
    5kGIwVxl.jpg
    I saw @CravenLestat outside of his house when he was heading back towards his front door as he's about ready to have some guests coming over for a pool party. Who the heck throws a pool party in the middle of winter and who doesn't even own a pool?... :dizzy:
    Ivh9tKYl.jpg?1

So Craven goes inside and makes himself a bowl of mac & cheese before his guests start to arrive... :)
    mRECf5vl.jpg

So I'm the first to arrive since I live right across the street from him. So I end up making a snow angel in his front yard... :)
    Rds3Qubl.jpg?1

So after making my snow angel, I change into my "swimwear" since that was the dress attire for the night... :p
    Mf5zClwl.jpg?2

Constance Shelley was also one of the guest but she never changed into her swimwear... :)
    XrD07cDl.jpg?1

George Dean and Henry McGlum were also guests at this "pool party" that Craven was throwing... :)
    B4FRCvbl.jpg?1

So by the time Craven's guest arrive, he was finished cooking his Mac & Cheese and then he changed into his swimwear as well... :) Craven and I were the only 2 who had changed into our swimwear... :)
    40AxYmvl.jpg

Why Constance thought she had to tinker with Craven's TV is beyond me but she did so anyhow... :D
    5Wo8Xo5l.jpg

While Constance was tinkering with the TV, I thought George Dean was boring as heck while he was talking to Craven... :)
    Giel1Ytl.jpg

So I go into the kitchen to go talk to Craven so that he didn't have to listen to boring old George rambling on and on and on...etc

SS: So Craven, how was your day for you today... :)
    CL: Oh it was okay but I couldn't wait for my party to start so that I could see you again... :wink:
    SS looking away blushing: Well that's good, I'm glad to hear that... :blush:
    PBz8Xt6l.jpg

Craven asking me something... :)
    WsxARXol.jpg

And this was my reaction to his question...lol
    T2gZmZSl.jpg

Then I tell Craven a joke. It must had been about a toothbrush...lol
    R17s4SZl.jpg

Then we took a selfie together... :)
    YHgmIz6l.jpg

Love the looks that we are giving the camera...lol
    7Aoj5Bxl.jpg

Now Craven thinks that Henry McGlum is boring as heck...lol
    o1ItAXrl.jpg

Then Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes and I chat for a little bit... :)
    G68XRAll.jpg

Then Craven decides to fix himself something else to eat... :)
    2PIKDMDl.jpg
    I2ySwpYl.jpg

Constance picks out a book from the bookshelf and starts reading... :)
    yzsNNVll.jpg

Craven adding some spices to his food... :)
    ShLKpOOl.jpg

Craven stirring up his spaghetti and vegetable sauce... :)
    1u6ZBLfl.jpg

OH man Craven, how can you not clean up your stove after cooking on it? That's just so disgusting and you should know better as you work at the Bistro in town... :s
    GTgDzwUl.jpg

Craven taking in the aroma of his cooking... :)
    zUFdakMl.jpg

Then after Craven ate his food and cleaned up his plate, he went pass me looking at me like this on his way to the bathroom... :)
    QUm67bNl.jpg

And my look to Craven... :)
    eKZRrpKl.jpg

Then Craven looks for a book to read and sits down at his couch to read it. He picked True Fairy Tales to read... :)
    UQyTXsSl.jpg

And then I sit down to read one of my books that I had with me... :)
    TAoC3bwl.jpg

Constance was done with her book, so she put it back where she got it from... :)
    IZ63E8il.jpg

Then just before she leaves to go home, she turns around to point at the wall and then laughed at something over there...lol
    drOeF8Dl.jpg

This was the look on her face as she was leaving to go home... :)
    UXtdF4Vl.jpg
    OPmMXV8l.jpg

One of the party guest had made an igloo outside of Craven's house... :)
    2ozt17Fl.jpg

When Craven was done with his book, he stands up and then excitedly claps upon seeing me. Maybe he was happy that I was his last guest and that I remained behind instead of leaving just yet... :)
    VdyTrFjl.jpg
    W1oSTcbl.jpg
    Craven then goes outside to the igloo and goes inside of it to go to sleep instead of sleeping in his nice warm bed... :)
    yTlvGKrl.jpg?1
    KSBE6zZl.jpg

These are the things that he dreams about while in the igloo... :)

He must be dreaming about writing a note or an essay or something.
    cVbo5BRl.jpg

Or maybe he's dreaming about a recipe that he could write down upon waking up...lol
    6ypnEzLl.jpg

Then he's dreaming about flowers. Maybe he's dreaming about giving flowers to that one special lady in his life... <3
    L3CJ17Sl.jpg

Now he's dreaming about a disco ball, so maybe he wants to either go to a disco or listen to disco music...lol
    7pk82Kyl.jpg

So I then I head on home and get myself into bed before those dreaded aliens come back and abduct me yet again...lol

So I get up the next morning and have myself a plate of waffles that Billy made yesterday morning... :)
    z5wUkiHl.jpg

Afterwards, I fix myself a strawberry cobbler to have for later... :)
    IYHLbDil.jpg
    S6OToPxl.jpg

Craven already out and about for the day... :) Hopefully he wasn't spying on me...lol
    UAlMMbQl.jpg

I then get dress and go to the recreational center where I decide to climb the wall on the easy setting... :)
    in2pyNul.jpg

Then Buzz Rhodes decide to climb the wall. It would look like that we were racing each other but we're not... :)
    nNpnfOOl.jpg

Made it to the top and hitting the button... :)
    ETCobsXl.jpg
    tDxY6knl.jpg

Then it was to the roof top to do some snowboarding... :)
    JDOS4zQl.jpg
    XWsMmiEl.jpg
    KIlvdEKl.jpg
    6jBur3fl.jpg

Some air time... :)
    ec0uJqel.jpg

Then I get a phone call from Craven who wanted to chat for a little bit, so I talked with him... :)
    rflVUWol.jpg
    YS6jeeIl.jpg

Craven: Have you received my letter and my gift to you yet?
    SS: Oh yes Craven, I got that the other day. I just forgot to thank you for it last night at the party... :)
    CL: You're welcome... :) I hope you like the portrait that I've picked out for you... :)
    ReEBUezl.jpg

SS: Oh yes, I love it. Thank you again for it... :)
    CL: You're welcome again. I just know how much you love art and just thought that you would appreciate that painting... :)
    qAR8TUhl.jpg
    So after talking to Craven Lestat, I went and started a painting while @thuggishsplicer SS, Marcus walks on by me on his way to the bathroom... :)
    Jvswo7tl.jpg
    y2CZOK6l.jpg

Norman Joy was enjoying himself using the roller skating rink... :)
    OKjrKczl.jpg

Someone made the Grim Reaper snowman... :)
    yifSgHrl.jpg

Then Marcus got himself a drink from the bar... :)
    4tLUskfl.jpg

Donny called me to chat for a little bit. I haven't heard from him in a while... :)<3
    CaOPMrJl.jpg

My painting that I did... :)
    aY021Jtl.jpg

Then it was off to the photo booth to take some silly pictures of myself... :)
    kuuLtNVl.jpg?1

I then went home and got myself into bed before those pesky aliens could show up to summon me up to their ship... :p
    3Qcd0zOl.jpg

When I got up the next morning, I went and grabbed me a plate of waffles from the refrigerator... :)
    HgQ84aFl.jpg
    X3fxclcl.jpg

Then I cleaned up my dirty plate afterwards... :)
    xTJ3fM8l.jpg

Then I noticed that I had some mail in the mailbox, so I go out to see what it is... :)
    8uutAKJl.jpg

It was another letter with a gift from @CravenLestat... :)
    MIcCceUl.png
    VlebUbvl.jpg
    After receiving my letter and gift from Craven, I go and start on another painting while I'm outside in my front yard. And I have a gnome headstone in my yard as one of my Ghost of the Darned has died on me... :'( So I placed the headstone in my backyard.
    JAyo3Uhl.jpg
    80se9EUl.jpg

My finished painting. It's of the yard decorations out in my front yard... :)
    3YxAbkIl.jpg

Cody Remington came out for a visit and needed to use my shower. He's the only ghost to had shown up since the other Ghost of the Darned had died.
    YqzRMaql.jpg?1

When I had finished up my painting, I went inside and decided to write Craven a love letter... :)
    iyCHU3fl.jpg

I then decided to start another painting, only this time it isn't a still painting and I need to start selling off some more paintings as I really need to make some renovations to my house... :)
    KPNMmV9l.jpg

While I was painting, Cody goes outside and starts to haunt the chair out on the front porch... :)
    VfleOMPl.jpg

Then Cody grabs himself a plate of waffles to eat... :)
    dWzdyWol.jpg

My finished painting that I sold for 544 simoleans... :)
    fLAzZaNl.jpg

So then I go and write some more of my book. I had summited a few chapters and had gotten 35 simoleans for them... :) After I was finished with the chapters for the night, I went to bed... :)
    RW04LtTl.jpg

Then I had waffles again the next morning as I'm trying to get rid of the leftovers in the refrigerator... :)
    xlGyQVCl.jpg

Craven sleeping in his igloo again... :)
    7BhROtGl.jpg

Now the other Ghost of the Darned had died on me. So no more ghosts showing up unless I ever decide to try for more Ghost of the Darned and if I decide to keep them instead of selling them off for the money.
    nCHBbEzl.jpg

I had received another letter from Craven in the mail... :)
    de1w679l.jpg

He finds me attractive but can't tell me that in person. Aww how sweet... <3
    vUGyQEhl.png
    So after receiving the letter in the mail from Craven, I decided to sneak over to his house and use my megaphone to wake him up... >:)
    i4H6K96l.jpg

But as I was getting my megaphone out, Craven comes crawling out of the igloo but I still went ahead and used the megaphone...lol
    Fu2GJsYl.jpg

Then Craven went inside of his house and changed his clothes. He gave me this look on his way inside. It's as if he's saying to me "Thank you for waking me up so that I can get into my nice warm house."
    SOS6jm4l.jpg

He then changed into his pajamas and went back to sleep... :)
    Ptsd1cLl.jpg
    rQlOqHHl.jpg

So I made my way home and made out my bills that needed to be paid... :)
    GImqSJhl.jpg

Then I saw another package in the mail with a letter attached to it... :)
    EBRLMHwl.jpg

It was another letter with a gift from Craven... :)
    s21EkWTl.png

He gave me the flower barrel... :)
    i4DqolIl.jpg
    I did a little work on Craven's house in the game and gave him a better bed to sleep in as well as better kitchen appliances, a washing machine as well as a bathtub that has a shower with it. I also gave him better furniture and TV for the living room, a bigger table in the dining and a computer for his desk. And a clothes line for him to dry his clothes on... :)
    EThPInCl.jpg

Craven decided to take himself a bubble bath in his new tub... :)
    XBK3pw5l.jpg

While he was bathing, he got a call from Yvette Grisby, so he gets out of the tub to talk to her... :)
    PiMaIjIl.jpg

Craven's living room... :)
    pbJtnYMl.jpg

Back to my house where I'm writing a love letter to someone... :)
    qN6NQawl.jpg

Some of the towns folk was summoned to a new park that's being built with the hope that the opening day will be the first day of spring.

Donny building a snowman... :)
    67iu3SVl.jpg?1

Yuri was there as well admiring a certain someone who also happens to be there as well... :) I guess he just never gives up does he...lol
    hh9nhowl.jpg?1

Constance Shelley was there as well... :)
    ocdtxwzl.jpg?1

And I was also summoned as well to test out some new rides... :)
    awij74Tl.jpg?1
    VQJSXKjl.jpg?1
    d1hbnGXl.jpg?1

Donny waiting on me to give me a ride... :)
    RGsSXHVl.jpg?1

SS thinking to herself: What have I gotten myself into?
    oc5Cdr5l.jpg?1
    So I woke up this morning to this very nice sunrise making the sky pink and the water red looking... :)
    n6E5znwl.jpg
    n96aUV3l.jpg

So I decided to send the Sim Creator to go and see what @CravenLestat was up to in Riverview since he wasn't sleeping in his igloo or at home. He was down by the riverbank just looking out at the river... :) (One of these days, Craven's going to end getting some type of restraining order on me for spying on him unless he loves the attention...lol)
    mqI2UoCl.jpg
    dV5fGxvl.jpg

So I get myself up and tend to my garden after starting some laundry. The graduation gnome was peeping into my greenhouse... :)
    QjHA690l.jpg

Then the SC spotted Craven running from the riverbank, so she snapped a picture of him. Oh look, it's the new amusement park that's going to be opened by the 1st day of Spring hopefully... :)
    n7WJV6kl.jpg

Then Craven decides to stop and try to pick something up from the snow but gets the heck bitten out of him instead... :s
    fpCWDoRl.jpg
    Bcg1jSEl.jpg

Then Craven gets into the drivers seat of a taxi cab and drives off. (Maybe I should buy Craven his own car so that he doesn't always look like a taxi cab driver...lol)
    nfvdEqzl.jpg

He heads on home and watches some TV on his new TV that the SC gave him... :)
    ZqAhOB0l.jpg

I then noticed that I had some mail in the mailbox and go out to see what it is... :)
    OInhKlfl.jpg

So the 1st letter I get out of the mail is from Donny telling me that he loves me... <3<3<3
    vNM5aXnl.png

The 2nd letter is from Craven where he had made little hearts and doodles of him and I kissing... <3<3<3
    A5Q0uX9l.png
    2ed3558e87bbc477b6ab33e85b00e849.jpg
    (And for anyone who wanted to know who it was that I was writing the love letter to, it was to Craven but I just ended up getting love letters from 2 guys in 1 day... :) )

Then I got this noticed about @thuggishsplicer SS and Fatima Simovitch... :)
    3xO10Y0l.png

Then I saw Billy Caspian taking a ride in the reindeer sleigh. Gift Giving day is just around the corner, so I guess he's practicing driving the sleigh for the parade in Riverview... :)
    m2AB2Ygl.jpg
    PGnc3WBl.jpg

Then I decide to take me a drive to the new Riverview Garden Supply lot that just got built on the outskirts of town... :)
    tmUCLUIl.jpg

When I got there, I saw a few tourists at the lot. I guess they must be here for the annual Gift Giving Parade and festivities... :)
    CBTBTuCl.jpg

I then go and sit down in one of the hanging swings that they had around the fire pit... :)
    u08cuxbl.jpg

It was a bit chilly, so I decided to light the fire and warm myself up next to it... :)
    rpSRAQrl.jpg

I wanted to try to drive the tractor, so I gave Buzz Rhodes a hayride... :)
    xq8Ix60l.jpg
    pHzB6Xkl.jpg

Then I got summoned back to the amusement park so that I can try out the merry-go-round since the workers were done working on it... :)
    ZVOBaNOl.jpg

It was just 2 of us testing it out but we sure did have fun on it though... :)
    C8ZybBBl.jpg
    KKWdTiUl.jpg

Then they needed me to try out the ferris wheel to see if it works okay... :) (Unlike my SS, I hate heights and have only been on the ferris wheel once in my life and was I scared... :# )
    CZ1ECxUl.jpg

Then it was off to Meadows Carpenter-Rhodes house for a party. Sherman Bagley and I had gotten the hearts for each other... :)
    MeQCLNXl.jpg

So we chatted for a little bit. I was telling him about my little garden in my greenhouse... :)
    1oT3fAwl.jpg

So he was telling me how great it is to be able to grow my own fruits and vegetables... :)
    kyDNQoKl.jpg

Then I showed him a funny video which he thought was very funny... :)
    ZJ2pbkPl.jpg

Then I went home soon after as it was after 2:00 in the morning. When I got home, I noticed Elaine Joy was leaving Craven's house. I wonder what those 2 were up to in there?
    W2La3wyl.jpg

Then I noticed Craven heading to his igloo and crawling inside of it. Now why he's not sleeping in the nice bed that I saw being taken inside of his house the other day is beyond me. Maybe he just loves sleeping out in the cold... :D
    b5uHWNWl.jpg
    GqBVNlIl.jpg

So then when I got myself up and ready for the day, I decided to go over and use my megaphone on Craven again...lol
    jyfWNB9l.jpg

And again, he gets up while I was getting the megaphone out but I still use it anyhow... :)
    EicnEbLl.jpg

Maybe I scared him enough to for him to pee a river...lol
    pFOSW0Xl.jpg

So then he pops open his umbrella as it's still snowing and indicates that he's hungry... :)
    9uARBX4l.jpg

So he goes inside and makes himself some waffles for breakfast... :)
    txzSR6fl.jpg
    mI8ciqol.jpg

He then sits down to eat his yummy waffles while I head on home... :)
    XaNPNh0l.jpg

After he's done eating and using the bathroom, he goes and plays some Need for Speed on his computer that he had brought the other day... :)
    b62hSS4l.jpg

I then decide to have the SC go over and check out Donny's house and this is what she saw. Man, what a slob he is or someone had just forgotten to add some clothes hampers around the house.
    WSQ2jNpl.jpg

Then the SC noticed that Donny was out for a walk carrying Scout since the snow is so deep, the little puppy would get lost in it... :)
    4cJT9DDl.jpg

While she had spotted Donny out for a walk, she also spotted Craven going out for a jog... :)
    AP93tjjl.jpg
    Gd9cNrql.jpg

It would look like as if he's heading over to my house but he doesn't as he takes a left turn and crosses the road following the same route as Craven. Maybe he's trying to follow Craven to give him a piece of his mind and to let Craven know that I belong to him. But of course I don't belong to any man as I am my own person and want to play the field for a little bit before I decide to settle down... :)
    ddilrxel.jpg
    5GTk1PQl.jpg
    So after my modeling session was over with, I received a phone call from Donny asking me out. He was at Mick's Master Karaoke spot and wanted to know if I wanted to join him, so I said yes.
    Donny: Hello Lisa. How are you doing?
    SS: Hello Donny. I'm just fine. How about you?
    Donny: I'm doing good now that you're here. I haven't seen you in a while, so I've missed you. And what's up with the "Where's Waldo" clothes? Spooky Day has come and gone and we'll just a few days away from Gift Giving Day!
    SS: You can blame the creator on this as she had me do a modeling session because she wanted to prove to Craven Lestat that Waldo is really a woman and not a man... :D
    Donny: Well you do look a lot better in those clothes than the man version of Waldo. As a matter of fact, I'm going to call you "Where's Wilma?".
    SS blushing: Oh well thank you Donny... :blush:
    Donny: Oh Lisa, I want to ask you something if it's okay with you!
    SS: You can ask me anything Donny.
    Donny: I know that I've asked you this before and you turned me down but I feel the need to ask again to see if anything has changed since the last time. So since things are still going well between us, do you want to move in with me?
    SS: Aww you're so sweet but I'm still not ready to be living with a man as I've only been out on my own for a short time but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you because I do. But don't give up your hope for it as I might change my mind one of these days and say yes to your question... ;)
    Donny: It's okay, I understand what you're saying. But just know this, I'm not going to give up on this as I think that we're go good together as we like the same hobbies and other things as well and we both enjoy each others company... :)
    SS: I'm glad that you understand why I don't want to do move in with you at the moment and I appreciate that. Maybe in a few months to a year is when I might be ready for the next step in our relationship if you're okay with that... :)
    Donny: Well I guess that will have to do for now and when that time comes around, we can then talk about it again... :)
    SS: Sounds like a plan to me... :smiley:
    Donny: Well let's go inside to get out of this cold air and see what they have inside.
    SS: Okay Donny, you lead the way.
    J9aJNVvl.jpg

Once inside, we go up stairs where they have a table top arcade game that Donny wanted us to try out but before I could sit down to play, Norman Joy called to chat for a little bit.
    N8C78oOl.jpg

Once I got off of the phone, I sat down to play the game with Donny.
    EO10GP6l.jpg

After playing the game, Donny took me in his arms to gaze into my eyes and then gave me a nice long kiss... <3
    wJi6GZdl.jpg

There's nothing going on in there, so just go on about your business as there's nothing to see... B)
    moOA5kYl.jpg

The strut... :p
    A7ymEKHl.jpg

SS thinking to herself: OH NO! What the heck did we just do in the photo booth? And how the heck can someone do that in there as there isn't much room inside of those things there?... :open_mouth:
    cFG8CPPl.jpg
    BJlCXObl.jpg

SS: I need to get rid of this picture before anyone else sees it as I don't want anyone to think that I'm a bad girl. I just hope that there isn't any record of this on the computer chip inside of the camera as I don't need the picture to be seen by the whole town... :/
    JCHGLhLl.jpg

Then we tried to play some pool but the bar's owner announced that Happy Hour was over with, so we put down the cue sticks for the night.
    Hz36l7bl.jpg

While Donny went to the men's room, I went outside to build me a snowman. After he was done in the men's room, he teamed up with Trigger Broke on the karaoke machine.
    hd04FE9l.jpg

Susie Broke booed and hissed at their singing as they didn't sound all that good anyhow but they still had funny doing the karaoke despite that neither one could hold a tune...lol... :p
    k0MB3JFl.jpg

When they both stopped singing, they both grabbed their tummies to indicate that they both were starving to death. (These next 3 pictures had me rolling around laughing so hard at them. It's like they were doing synchronized hunger pangs)...lol... :p
    qWYFgKHl.jpg
    pEK9kwDl.jpg
    0YBFxmsl.jpg

After my date was over with, I went home and started another painting since I wasn't ready to go to bed just yet... :)
    fh5az6El.jpg

But while I was working on my painting, Luke McDermott called to see if I wanted to go out on a date with him at 10:30 in the morning but I turned him down as I only want date phone calls from 2 guys and he isn't one of them.
    IfEdCvrl.jpg

My finished painting that's worth $1612.
    BgA8DaZl.jpg

I then noticed that I had mail in the mailbox, so I go out to see what it is... :)
    46bxcyGl.jpg

I had received 2 love letters, 1 from Donny and 1 from Craven Lestat... <3<3<3<3
    fxD2yf7l.png
    ufqFFxbl.png
    Okay so I was having issues using the glass blowing machine in my game because every time I had my SS use it, she would pick up the rod and place it inside of the fire and then it would disappear. SoI had to rename my TS3 folder to "old" and start up my launcher to create a new TS3 folder and then place something in the downloads folder and install something that had a PC item in so that I could test it out. So I've placed the art studio in the game and had my SS buy the glass blowing machine to test it out and it worked as it should. So I closed out my game and did the "Copy and Replace" of the ccmerged file from the "new" folder and replaced it with bad ccmerged in the "old" folder and then deleted the "new" folder and renamed the "old" folder to the previous name.

So I had my SS make 2 things on her test run of the machine. She made a glass gnome and the glass partition... :)
    PZLSIqUl.jpg
    KbSsoXhl.jpg
    xu9Y5hTl.jpg

So after I was doing making a couple of glass pieces, I get abducted yet again... :s
    r9zi8c4l.jpg

After returning home from the aliens spaceship, I went and paid my bills and to get a present out of the mailbox that was from Donny... :)
    978qA1ll.jpg

I then go inside to finish up my next novel that I'd started awhile ago... :)
    4tDWj0Zl.jpg

Now I know why @CravenLestat is posting pictures of frog people in his game, it's because he found out that I'd finished my book titled "Uh Oh...Frogs!"... :p
    qUnGk2ol.png

I had went out shopping and found these cute candy canes to decorate my lawn with... :) (I found them over at MTS)
    EwZcXZLl.jpg

I then had the Sim Creator go and check to see what Craven was up to. So she followed him over to Norman Joy's house. He probably went to visit with Elaine Joy but she wasn't there. So while the SC was spying on Craven, she saw Norman dropping to the ground to make a snow angel... :)nydIyYyl.jpg

Then Craven went here looking for something... :)
    sfOigg6l.jpg
    gStj8vrl.jpg
    08waPDGl.jpg

He then scooped something up from the snow and placed it in his pocket.
    BYBOpwhl.jpg

He then went back to the road and left in his "cab" that he drives around in... :)
    K17I34Rl.jpg

I then decided to go to the art studio to try my hand at the glass blowing again. So I made 2 perfume bottles, the Woohoo Panther and the Once Forgotten perfume.
    n7fqeo7l.jpg

Trying out the Woohoo Panther perfume... :)
    brXCqv0l.jpg

SS holding her stomach: OMG! That smells terrible. I think that I'm going to be sick to my stomach... :s
    2NJdIoMl.jpg
    FfTbOj5l.jpg

Now I'm trying out the Once Forgotten perfume... :)
    SS: This one smells good but I'm still sick to my stomach from that awful Woohoo Panther perfume.
    K3cOOeIl.jpg
    MFri4tdl.jpg

Then I head on home as it was getting late... :)
    w2Tl4kol.jpg
    SJ29y4Cl.jpg

A new shop had popped up in town just in time for the upcoming holidays. It looks like Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus is at the lot as well as some kids to visit with Santa... :)
    8Ap1MDOl.jpg
    Tjhejj0l.jpg
    NfeIwAIl.jpg

Because I couldn't do what I had original wanted to do on the holiday lot, I had to try to recreate Santa's shack on a residential lot so that I could get these next pictures taken as I had to get the Claus' to sit down first and then move the chairs for the kids to sit down in front of the Claus'... :)
    cbduGQcl.jpg
    OCoNAzjl.jpg
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    edited December 2017
    Nice story you've got :) I like what you did with the Christmas lot and the pictures with Santa, though it didn't quite go as planned!
    SS: Oh great, I'm back to throwing up again... :s Either that awful perfume smell is still with me or I ate something that didn't agree with me. I just hope that I don't get sick when I have guests over for the Gift Giving party that I'm throwing today... :s
    17yvP4Zl.jpg

I'm changing the sound of my doorbell to the Jingle sound for the holidays... :)
    g21mBpcl.jpg

So after I'm done changing the doorbell sound, I go out to get my mail and see that I have 2 love letters - 1 from Craven and the other 1 is from Donny... <3<3
    opJZJixl.jpg
    S2UOsUWl.png
    v9twW9sl.png?1

So while I'm waiting on the guests to show up, I start to work on another painting... :)
    tCBZjHel.jpg

I wasn't painting for too long as the guests start to show up for my party... :)
    4DARVoAl.jpg

I go over to Donny to ask him if he wants to dance with me to my Christmas music that I have on my stereo... :)
    GzaiMPcl.jpg

So we end up slowing dancing. Slow dancing is the best when one wants to be close to the one that they love... <3
    Gge3qlel.jpg

Meadow decides to workout to the Christmas music while Elaine Joy dances with Sherman... :)
    ClcuDINl.jpg

Then it was time to gather around to open up presents... :)
    e75WvYKl.jpg

I received 2 presents. The 1st one was an art easel and the 2nd was a stuffed toy frog... :p
    767uDYUl.jpg

And even though I had invited Craven over and he showed up, he left and then called me up asking me for a date. I guess he didn't want to spend time with me while there were other people around. Unless he had other plans for me such as kidnapping me and making me his baby momma... :p
    Q6qDLatl.jpg

I then tracked Donny down to give him a hug for my Christmas gift. It was him that gave me the art easel since he knows how much I love to paint... :)
    1u4eB2fl.jpg

After Donny and I got done hugging, he decided to destroy my snowman out in my front yard... :D
    NaqAlbvl.jpg

Looks like the snowman is getting ready to swallow Donny up... :p
    FfEbXuYl.jpg

Donny: Take that you bad snowman for trying to eat me up.
    dbbbpNfl.jpg

But Buzz was nice enough to build another snowman in the yard... :)
    8sc7fTAl.jpg

Buzz comes in to do the Shaka Bra. He also ended getting hearts for me.
    7qyt1fvl.jpg

While Buzz was standing there in front of me, Donny decides to come over and give me some flowers. I guess he must had seen Buzz checking me out and wanted to show Buzz that I was his so that Buzz can leave me alone... :)
    yHQ5Qmkl.jpg
    6ljZQcdl.jpg

Then Donny and I danced some more... :)
    z2eMR1pl.jpg

Then he gives me some red flowers this time around... :)
    erSATeVl.jpg
    JQGmEy0l.jpg

Elaine and I get into a pillow fight that didn't end too well but it's all good as we are friends... :)
    wdG4PFDl.jpg

I felt the Christmas music take over me and I end up doing the Smustle. And I don't care what anyone thinks of my dancing as this is my house and my party... :wink:
    4NvQoEJl.jpg
    CUp0FPLl.jpg

So while I was dancing, Donny was eating some pie out on back porch... :)
    9c2PqDbl.jpg

After we he was done eating, I asked my if he wanted to kiss under the mistletoe and he said yes... :)
    5XR33lzl.jpg
    GlquxUal.jpg

SS thinking to herself: OH NO! I feel sick again. I just hope that Donny don't think that he's making me feel like this... :'(
    jxbpZ6hl.jpg

So after I'm done tossing my cookies again, I end washing my hands as I had gotten some on them and then brushed my teeth so that I don't smell too barfy... :(
    3FBWFZBl.jpg
    yvOmYCDl.jpg

But in the process of washing my hands and brushing my teeth, the sink breaks and now I have to fix it and clean up the water puddle that it made.
    0Qlsbuel.jpg

I then go and find Donny to give him another kiss and to apologize for the way I'd looked after kissing him.
    Q8qJ5Xrl.jpg

I then ask him about his day.
    SS: So how has your day been so far, Donny?
    Donny: It's going good. How's you day going?
    SS: It's going good today as I have some good friends over to celebrate Gift Giving Day... :)
    Donny: Are you sure that everything is good as you don't look too well?
    SS: Why would you say that for?
    Donny: You do look a little green around the gills and I heard you in the bathroom throwing up. So I ask again, is everything okay with you?
    SS: I'll be okay, it's either the stomach bug that's been going around or I ate something that didn't agree with me or it could still be that stinky nasty perform that I made over at the arts building that made me sick and I had to throw up.
    Donny: Maybe you need to go see your doctor in the morning if you're not still feeling good come the morning to just make sure that it's not food poisoning.
    SS: Yeah, maybe I will just to be on the safe side. Thank you for the advice, Donny.
    Donny: It's not problem as you know that I care about you and don't want to see you sick... ;)
    58Gr3jAl.jpg
    The party went into the wee hours of the morning. So once everyone had left , I decide to head on over to the hospital to see the doctor as she wasn't too busy.
    bJknHbql.jpg

Also while I'm there, I will see about getting the flu shot so that I don't get the flu.
    dzshxyAl.jpg

Mrs. Claus also going into the hospital.
    LDsakRNl.jpg

After seeing the doctor and I come outside, I see Donny out there playing with his little doggie, Scout. So I go over to see Scout and to say "Hi" to Donny.
    SS: Hey there Scout and Donny... :)
    Donny: Scout says "Hi" as well as his owner does... ;)
    SS: So what brings you here today?
    Donny: Well I'm here because I'd trying calling you to see how you were feeling this morning and didn't get an answer, so I decided to drive around looking for you and had spotted your car in the hospital parking lot. So I see you took my advice and went to see the doctor. So what the doctor say about your throwing up?
    SS: She said that it either could be from food poisoning or that I might had a bad allergic reaction to something that was in that nasty smelling perfume. So she did some blood work to rule out anything else and then she'll prescribe whatever medicine that she thinks that I might need for my tummy issues.
    Donny: Well whatever it is, I just hope that it's nothing too serious and that you start to feel better... :)
    SS: Thank you Donny for saying that. I too hope that this is just a 24-48 hour issue and nothing else to worry about as I don't want to be sick to see the New Year in.
    Donny: Oh you're welcome. Just let me know what the doctor finds out after she gets the blood work in. Okay?
    SS: Okay, I will... :) Oh hey Donny, do you want to hear a secret?
    Donny: What secret do you want to tell me?
    SS: The secret is that I like Lilac as my favorite color... :blush:
    pxndaHKl.jpg

So then we started talking about the snowman as I wanted to know why he destroyed it for.
    SS: What's up with destroying the snowman in my yard last night for?
    Donny: I guess I was just frustrated about something at work and I just needed to take it out on something instead of someone, so I destroyed the snowman. Sorry that I did that... :(
    SS: It's okay. We all get like that every once in awhile. It's best to take it out on such things like that instead of on other people I guess.
    Donny: So true. I don't believe in taking it out on others as I don't want to hurt other peoples feelings or hurt them in any way.
    ab9pny1l.jpg

Donny: Now come here so that I can hold you for a little bit... <3<3
    NBgPihwl.jpg

SS: Let's do a romantic picture together... :smiley:
    Donny: Sure, why not... <3
    M2ntTxPl.jpg

Then we did the mind meld probing with each other... :)
    YCBWJtAl.jpg

We then went to take a tour of the theatre before going to the diner for something to eat... :)
    r00WS3ql.jpg

Of course while I was there, I got sick yet again. Thankfully Donny wasn't around to see me get sick. I just hope that I'll hear something soon on my blood work on why I'm getting sick for... :(
    P57Himol.jpg

Luke was there doing a snow angel in his shorts and he was shirtless... :o
    HuQZvFbl.jpg

Donny then comes out of the diner and sits down at the table and starts watching funny videos... :)
    M9MoVohl.jpg

Then he decides to make a snow angel after watching videos on his phone... :)
    BFfzpfTl.jpg

Then he gives me more flowers... :)
    AqyemKZl.jpg
    xGMJpGYl.jpg

I then asked him if he wanted to go back to my place and hang out for a little bit... :) So after we get inside, I go to make some Mac & Cheese as I was feeling hungry after getting sick again.
    TW1UNP2l.jpg

I call Donny to come and grab a bowl of it while I take a call from Hal who wanted to know if I wanted to go on a date with him. I turned him down as he's not my type.
    QS00CJ9l.jpg

I then asked Donny how his food was and he said that he enjoyed it... :)
    UgSEJczl.jpg

I then asked him if he wanted to stay the night with me and he said yes that he would love too stay... :)
    I0VRo3Cl.jpg

Then we little kissing out on the front porch before heading inside for bedtime... :)
    S8Y5o8vl.jpg
    9oeng0Ul.jpg

We end up cuddling a little bit on the bed before going to sleep... ;)
    hVvOiM8l.jpg
    Bak6qXil.jpg
    CHPE3I3l.jpg

The he gets up the next morning to take a shower before he heads out for work... <3
    LnBOFH6l.png

I get up and go into the bathroom to give him a little kiss before he leaves. He then asks me if he can call me later to see how I'm doing and I said that he could call me... :)
    uBnY8yyl.jpg

I got a craving to eat mac & cheese for breakfast, so I grabbed me a bowl full of it... :)
    1D5EPaLl.jpg

I then tend to my garden before I do anything else... :)
    wgCOshql.jpg

I go to get my mail out of the box. I got another letter from Donny along with a picture to hang up in my house... :)
    CFxn57Zl.jpg

I then go inside to read the newspaper to see what's going on today... :)
    XkW2Zw7l.jpg

Afterwards, I go back outside to finish up my painting. I'm keeping this one but I did paint another one just like this one so that I could sell it for $1232... :)
    4p101q2l.jpg

I then get a phone call from Donny wanting to talk and to see how I'm feeling... :)
    Donny: So how are you feeling now, Lisa?
    SS: Still about the same. I just wish that I would hear something from the doctor already with the results from the blood work so that I could start taking some medicine to make this stomach bug go away... :/
    iQHS237l.jpg

SS: No I don't think that I'm pregnant as we have always been very careful and used protection when we've been together.
    qIb2gJWl.jpg
    edited May 2018
    So after talking to Donny on the phone, I've decided to change into different clothing to get comfortable. I then decided to upgrade my speaker but thought better of it after what Donny suggested over the phone even though I don't think what he suggested as we've been very careful. But still, I shouldn't take any chances just in case something did slip though and I'm pregnant like he suggested.
    RzsQjGql.jpg

After I've stopped working on the speaker, I changed into my nightie so that I could go to bed. But before I did that, I went to do a load of laundry and it broke just right before the clothes had gotten done washing. So I've removed the clothes from the washer to the dryer and called the repair person to come and fix it even though I could do this on my own but I don't want to take any chances with fixing it myself. So Betty Petersen came by to fix it even though it was after 3 o'clock in the morning.
    BsqNRm8l.jpg

So while Betty fixed the washer, I sat down to read a book until she gets done and then I can mop up the puddle and then head to bed for a little bit... :)
    BgK0dInl.jpg

I woke up with another craving for Mac & Cheese for breakfast.
    ykrJ3ZFl.jpg

So after I got done eating, I had received a phone call from the doctor at the hospital asking me to come in for the results of the blood test.
    251NYr6l.jpg

SS thinking to herself: How the heck did this happen and when? How am I going to deal with this?
    3WU0IQnl.jpg

SS thinking to herself again: Can I do this by myself?
    gQ946aZl.jpg

SS: I'm not even finished getting my degree yet. How am I supposed to finish my education at the university?... :cry:
    kFOReuYl.jpg

SS: This is all happening too fast for me.
    OroSQm1l.jpg
    ntIVeKBl.jpg

SS: Hello! Are you busy? I need you to come over as I need to see you.
    yb881O6l.jpg

SS: How do I tell him about my condition? Will he be willing to stick around me? I guess I won't know the answers to these questions until I tell him and hope that he doesn't run in the opposite direction... :cry:
    EjTipFvl.jpg

SS: I'm so glad that you're here Donny...
    VZfXIQ4l.jpg

SS: So how's your day going today, Donny?
    Donny: Well it was going pretty good until you called me sounding all worried and like you had been crying. Did you hear anything about your blood tests?
    b0TWsRol.jpg

SS: Oh wow! What do you think about this rain that we're getting on the 1st day Spring? Do you think that it will wash away all of the snow that we had this past winter?
    PkjbA9Dl.jpg

Donny: I don't want to talk about the rain or snow as I just want to know if you heard anything about your tests.
    SS: I...I got a phone call this morning from the doctor asking me to come into the hospital to see her as she wouldn't give me the reults over the phone.
    Donny: Well, stop beating around the bush and tell me what she said. Was it just food poisoning?
    SS: Do you remember the night that you called me up asking me to meet you at Mick's Master Karaoke for a date?
    Donny: Yes I remember that night. What does that have to do with what you're going to tell me?
    SS: You remember what happened upstairs that night after we got done playing the tabletop game?
    Donny: Yes I remembered what we did after playing that game, we kissed for a little bit.
    8ppCAtOl.jpg?1

SS: Do you remember what happened after that kiss?
    Donny: We took our picture together in the photobooth... UH OH, that's right, we got a little too playful in there, didn't we?
    u0fFOocl.jpg?1

SS: Yes and now I'm pregnant.
    B9T0VeOl.jpg

Donny: That's great! You're make a great mother.
    SS: But Donny, I'm not even done completing my degree yet. How am I to finish it up now as I won't have any time for school and to take care of a baby. I'm not ready for this. I can't be a mother just yet. What am I going to do now?
    1ZgQhxvl.jpg

Donny: Now now, don't cry. I'm here for you and I will take care of whatever you and the baby will need. We will get through this together. You can move in with me as I have a bigger house and you can still go to school to get your Fine Arts degree. Okay?
    SS: You still want me to move in with you?
    Donny: Of course I do. I want you and I to be together. And to raise this baby together as a family.
    givPC1nl.jpg
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
    SS: I really appreciate what you've said and all. I was feeling all alone in this since I don't have my family here with me to turn to, so I had no idea what I was going to do as I still have a lot to do before this was to happen. And I didn't know if you were going to be okay with this since you are the father.
    Donny: I meant every word that I've said earlier about you being a good mother and how I will take care of you and our baby because I love you and I will love this baby. We are you're family now and nothing will ever change that. Do you hear me on that? I. Love. You!
    SS: Yes I hear you on that. I'm just afraid that you would think that I was trapping you into doing something that you don't want to do.
    Donny: Trapping me? Why would you think that for? I wanted to be with you since I've met you and I've asked you twice to move in with me, didn't I?
    SS: Yes you did and I'd turned you down both times because of not being ready for that next step. But I guess the fates had other plans for me now... :cry:
    Donny: And it was fate that brought me here to Riverview as it brought me to you. And now I'm about to be a father and I can't think of a better person to be the mother of my baby. And I'm looking forward to being a father as well as being a family with you now. So don't cry and just think of this as something that was meant to be between the 2 of us. Okay?
    SS: Okay Donny, I will try to think of it like that but it'll be hard to do.
    Donny: Hard to do? Nonsense! I know that you can do it as I have faith in you. And I have faith that this will all work out for the best for both of us. Okay?
    SS: Okay Donny, I will do my best for you and the baby and for me. Now I just have 1 more thing on my mind.
    Donny: Didn't I just...
    SS interrupting Donny: Would you just hush and let me tell you what's on my mind?
    Donny: Okay, Lisa! I'm sorry. Go on.
    SS: Thank you! What I was about to say is that I really don't want to be alone tonight. So I was wondering if you would like to stay the night with me tonight?
    Donny: Of course I want to stay with you tonight... ;) Thank you for asking... :kissing_heart:
    SS: Well thank you for accepting my invitation for tonight... :)
    Donny: No need to thank me as I don't mind staying with you... ;)
    B6wD5ijl.jpg

Donny: Can I touch your tummy to see if I can feel the baby moving inside of you?
    SS: Of course you can. You don't need to ask me that... ;)
    Donny: Hey there little one! I'm your daddy and I can't wait to meet you. I'll be here for you if you ever get scared of anything or if you ever need a hug. I love you little one... <3
    TqIrhM8l.jpg

SS: I got a new game if you want to try it out with me.
    Donny: Sure, What is it?
    SS: It's a tabletop tank video game. I think that you're like it... :)
    Donny: Okay, you're on... :)
    tEeNJmHl.jpg

SS: Excuse me Donny but I'm getting hungry again for Mac & Cheese.
    Donny: Okay Lisa. let's go grab a bowl of it... :)
    YOVpAc8l.jpg

So after we ate our Mac & Cheese, Donny goes to bed while I start writing a kids book titled "Everyone has a Bladder". So I light the mood candle so that I don't have the ceiling fan light on while Donny is sleeping.
    8wOydc3l.jpg
    kFachkal.jpg

Donny must be dreaming about flying. Maybe he's thinking about taking a vacation or something... :)
    JpNARC0l.jpg

Now he's dreaming about the baby as he can't wait for fatherhood to come along... :)
    QOfKw2zl.jpg

After writing a few pages of the book and emailing them to the publisher, I go and crawl into bed next to Donny where I started dreaming about the baby as well... :)
    Wozenndl.jpg

Some snuggling went on... :)
    lHeLpzbl.jpg

I got up a little earlier than Donny as I have a craving for some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream....YUMMY!
    8U5kOfVl.jpg

So I end up taking it out in the back room where I ate the whole container of ice cream. Oh well! I can exercise it off if I need to.
    Edld44gl.jpg

Then is was off to take a nice relaxing bath to wash away my stress.
    uLEoSYRl.jpg

After my bath, I decided to fix up some Eggs Machiavellian for Donny and I. I just hope that he likes them... :)
    eWUsjhxl.jpg

Donny eats his at the counter while I take mine to the back room to eat... :)
    jJcSabrl.jpg
    L1Qnvotl.jpg

Then Donny cleans up his plate after he's done eating. I love a man who cleans up after himself... <3<3
    OpvkzCal.jpg

Then Donny follows me into the bathroom to thank me for the delicious breakfast that I made for him... :)
    Donny: Hey Lisa, thank you for breakfast this morning. The Eggs Machiavellian was very good. I've never had eggs with watermelon in them. Where did you learn how to fix them?
    SS: I have a website bookmarked on my computer called AllRecipes. com that has the recipe on it. (And there is an actual recipe on this site. It does say that it was inspired by The Sims 3... :) )
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/242228/eggs-machiavellian-inspired-by-the-sims-3/
    FEs68BCl.jpg

So after Donny thanked me for his breakfast, he suggested that we go to the Spring Festival as he wanted me to have a good time. So we went to the festival where I saw Craven Lestat there but he didn't stay for long. I'm guessing that he doesn't like seeing me with Donny since he left my Gift Giving Day party after seeing Donny there, so the only thing that I can think of is that Craven is jealous of the relationship with Donny and I.

The 1st thing that Donny and I do is try out the Love Tester to see where our love is... :)
    bYGcZ4Ql.jpg

SS: YIPPPPEEEE! This must be a good sign for us Donny... :smiley:
    Donny: See, I told you that we're meant for each other. Didn't I?
    SS: Yes you did Donny... :blush:
    e0rwDPxl.jpg
    Ipa3agnl.png

SS thinking to herself: This makes me very happy. I think that I've found just where I need to be now.
    XpsD4jFl.jpg

Donny thinking to himself: I'm such a lucky man to have this woman in my life now. She's what I've been searching for... <3<3
    UfydnFdl.jpg

Then Donny went off to the kissing booth for a kiss with Myra Pineda... :)
    GTn8nFEl.jpg
    LTohtIOl.jpg

SS talking to the baby: Hey there little one, I can't wait to see you and hold you and kiss your cute little cheeks.
    E6QtLNkl.jpg

So I got hungry and got myself a marshmallow rabbit to eat....YUMMY... :yum:
    xof0PDnl.jpg

After I got done eating that, I joined Donny in a dance on the floor... :)
    YkPSCRVl.jpg

Then I get a phone call from Yuri asking me on a date but I turned him down as he's not my type. I just wish that he would get that through his thick head of his... :s
    zELt8P6l.jpg

Then it was back to dancing with Donny... :)
    N8W1x93l.jpg
    So after our little day out together at the Spring Festival, Donny goes home to his house and I to mine. I had gotten 2 letters from another sim in town but I threw them away as I'm not interested in anyone else... :)
    WLpvfC5l.jpg

Once I get inside of my house, I decided to have me a nice warm bubble bath before heading off to bed... :)
    bFG2pG4l.jpg

After getting up, I wanted to play my guitar. So I head outside in my nightie to play. I am now at level 1 at the guitar skill... :)
    HQNEQGol.jpg

While I was playing, the gnomes decide to meet out by the car for one of their daily meetings...lol... :p
    9AGXrRCl.jpg

Then a stray doggy comes up to me while I was playing, so I stopped playing to pay attention to the little fellow... :)
    8fYKDjrl.jpg
    L0S3QEwl.jpg
    jKrkVwol.jpg
    EU7IMtcl.jpg

Then after I got done playing with the doggy, he leaves and I get dressed and head over to the consignment shop where I ran into Norman and Elaine Joy... :) So I asked Norman about his day and then we talked about the weather... :)
    YiJP1NSl.jpg
    w5vHa6Xl.jpg

Then after buying a couple a things from the shop, I head on over to the recreational center. But since I'm pregnant, I can't practice on the basketball court outside, so I go inside to practice shooting hoops on the arcade machine one... :)
    UTTDTADl.jpg

Then after shooting some hoops, it was over to the skeeball machine... :)
    Pz8GfjSl.jpg

I took this picture for @CravenLestat as Betty was watching me playing skeeball. I was also wondering why she wasn't in school until I realized that it was after 4:00 PM, so school was already out... :p
    IEf2SoKl.jpg

It would seem as I now have an audience watching me on the skeeball machine... :smiley:
    MxnoBHJl.jpg

Then it was to the pinball machine to see what I could do over there... :)
    CpY6ddGl.jpg

Then I wanted to do some Whack-a-corn dog... :p
    SS: Take that you silly corn dog... :p
    XjhmQdWl.jpg

SS holding her jaw: OUCH! I hope I didn't break my jaw or a tooth from that mallet hitting me in the face like that... :D
    dbz4K2zl.jpg

Someone was watching me playing whack-a-corn dog... :)
    ztwf7val.jpg

Then I wanted to try my hand at the claw machine again. I dropped this one but did get the mummy bear out of it... :)
    8Q9ux8Cl.jpg

After returning home and paying my bills, I wrote Donny a love letter... <3<3
    myVBmeDl.jpg

Then it was back to writing my children's book... :)
    5GxyE4Sl.jpg

While I was writing my book, Donny called me to check up on me and to see how I'm doing... :)
    SS: Hello Donny!
    Donny: Hello Lisa! I hope I didn't wake up or disturbed you while you were either writing or painting... :)
    SS: No you didn't wake up as I wasn't in bed sleeping but I was writing my next book.
    Donny: Oh I'm sorry to had done that.
    SS: No don't be sorry. I needed a break anyhow as my back is hurting and my legs needed stretching anyhow... :smiley:
    Donny: Okay, if you say... ;) I was just calling to see how you're feeling plus I've missed you all day while I was working... <3<3
    SS: I'm doing fine. I went to the consignment shop to have a look around and then it was off to the recreational center for a little bit of fun... :) Oh and I've missed you too today... <3<3
    Donny: I hope you're not doing anything that you shouldn't be doing while you're pregnant with our baby.
    SS: Oh don't worry, I'm not doing anything that can harm the baby. I'll be very careful of the activities that I can do and try not to over do anything. Okay?
    Donny: Okay! But I do wish that you would do them where I can see you doing them so that I can be there in case anything happens to you... ;)
    SS: You're so sweet but I'll be okay. I have a list of what I can or can't do. So there's no need to worry about anything. Okay Donny?
    Donny: Well I worry anyhow as this is a first for me as well as you. So it can't be helped if I worry so much. Okay?
    SS: Okay Donny, I see your point!
    OtuL7Dkl.jpg
    EFo5Xidl.jpg

After I hung up from talking to Donny, I went out to the enclosed deck to start another painting... :)
    o3VC5fSl.jpg

Nice looking painting. I'm thinking about keep this one to hang up in the house depending on where I'm living at... :)
    BRUHDegl.jpg

Then I went to watch some kids TV, the Romance channel and the cooking channel... :)
    LpwiBSjl.jpg
    naVi9JUl.jpg

Then I got a craving for some strawberry parfait, so I went and fixed me up some...YUMMY... :yum:
    9phgKDEl.jpg
    jB0qyhyl.jpg

After eating, I had gone to the art museum and then to the Flying V's diner where I saw Craven holding one of Yuri's kids as Yuri's ex-wife was at the venue... :) I had just gone inside when he picked up the little boy.
    Ay0CxiZl.jpg

I was going to ask Craven about the moving van that I'll saw outside of his place but he was busy talking to someone at the venue, so I left. And as I was leaving, Craven turned around and saw me leaving.
    KJftzGWl.jpg
    An early Spring morning in Riverview... :)
    u0HGuJ5l.jpg

The hubby had brought home a 2018 Calendar that he got from the veteran's home where he does pest control service at. It's a "America Remembered" calendar that has drawings/paintings of older cars.

This is the calendar that I have.
    0014141_0.png

Well I took one of the pictures and had it scanned into my computer and then added it to the CAP tool so that I can add it to my game. So I had my SS take a picture of it so that she can hang on her wall... :)
    KMfME6ll.jpg

After she took the picture, she went to relax in the bed so that she can read her book... :)
    ZxxUFwpl.jpg
    z9ZEa5Il.jpg

I then got a craving for some fruit yogurt for an early morning snack... :)
    bz7u5sXl.jpg

After my early morning snack, I go and get on the computer to chat with someone on my chat app... :)
    70GLuERl.jpg

I went to start another painting but had to stop as I had gotten a call from Donny... :)
    SS: Hello Donny!... :)
    Donny: Hello Lisa... <3<3 How are you feeling today?
    SS: I'm doing okay even though my back hurts most of the time but that's to be expected during pregnancy. So it's nothing that you need to worry about... :smiley:
    Donny: Well you know that I'm going to worried about everything that you're feeling at the moment even if it's something that you tell me that it's expected. But I am glad that you're doing okay. So what did you do today? Do anything exciting?
    SS: I did some work on my photography today and now I have the picture hanging on my wall... :) I was about ready to start on a new painting when you called... :)
    Donny: Oh I'm sorry for disturbing you from your work... :(
    SS: No need to be sorry for disturbing me as I don't mind getting phone calls from you... <3<3
    UrudmQRl.jpg

Donny: Are you eating enough healthy foods?
    SS: Yes I am. I have some fresh vegetables from my garden that I can eat... :)
    4OJZ1Jal.jpg

So after we got done talking, I went back to work on my painting. This is what it turned out and it was sold for $1546... :)
    Wo1d9sQl.jpg

Then I played a little bit on the video game machine... :)
    txKGBIdl.jpg

Then I wanted to bake up some fortune cookies so that I can see what my fortune says today. It was something weird, so I threw it away.
    4BIeWtDl.jpg

So then I needed to sit down for a little bit to relax, so I sat in my rocking chair. I might as well get used to sitting in it so that I can rock the back and forth once he or she is born... :)
    4ye26iTl.jpg

One of my favorite Dierks Bentley song came up on the radio, so I decided to get up and dance to it.... :)
    QXrioWsl.jpg
    The next morning, I decide to head on over to the spa for a nice relaxing massage as my back has been aching a lot here... :)
    OSlPXxfl.jpg

SS thinking to herself: Ahhh! That sure felt really good and my back doesn't hurt at the moment. I'm glad that I've made another appointment to go back for another massage... :smiley:
    Jn7LJAyl.jpg

Then I decided to head on over to the Spring Festival where I saw Yuri's wife or should I say ex-wife pushing her youngest in the stroll. She really gets into strolling, doesn't she?... :p
    gX30RcCl.jpg

It would seem as the Claus family decided to stick around town as Santa Claus got himself a job at the military base... :)
    mHDx4l5l.jpg

While I was at the festival, I noticed some eggs laying about, so I decide to go around and pick them up. I haven't done an Easter Egg hunt in ages... :)
    RuQIrrMl.jpg
    bNqKhtNl.jpg

Then I head on home where I start to make my dinner which is spaghetti and vegetable sauce. But in the middle of fixing my dinner, Craven calls to chat for a little bit... :)
    k2HrpdBl.jpg
    ky5tvlPl.jpg

SS: Hello Stranger! I haven't heard from you in a while... :)
    Craven: Hello Lisa! Sorry that I hadn't spoken to you in awhile as I have been busy with work. They have me working long hours at the cafe, so I hadn't had much time to talk with my friends or do anything else... :(
    SS: It's okay Craven, I understand. The cafe must had been really busy doing the holidays and with the New Year starting... :)
    Craven: Yeah, you wouldn't believe all of the tourists that came into the cafe to eat on Gift Giving day and New Year Day. It would seem like a lot of people wanted an old fashioned country Gift Giving Day and to celebrate the coming of the New Year here before heading back to their home towns.
    SS: I can't say that I blame them for wanting to celebrate the holidays in this lovely country setting as Riverview is a very beautiful place to visit and to live in... :)
    Craven: It sure is which is the reason why I decided to move here last year... :)
    SS: Same with me. I had been at other places that was nice but then I came here and fell in love with the land, so I decided to stay... :)
    Craven: I saw you the other day at the Flying V's Coffeehouse as you were leaving. I was quite surprised that you didn't come over to say "Hi" to me. It looked like you were in a hurry to go somewhere. Everything okay with you?
    SS: Oh yeah I was there to get a quick bite to eat as I was a little hungry. Well I did see you there as well but it looked like you were busy talking to someone else, so I left. And yes, okay is okay with me. Why do you ask?
    Craven: I wouldn't had mind you coming up to talk to me even if I was busy with someone else... ;) I was just asking because you didn't look too good at the Gift Giving Party which is why I left. And then when I saw you the other day, you were walking kind of funny like maybe you had hurt your back or something.
    SS: I was wondering why you left so soon after you had arrived at the party. I thought maybe it was because Donny was there and that you didn't want to be around while he was there. Yeah my back has been aching here for a while now but I do have an appointment to go and see the doctor about my back.
    Craven: What? Did you think that I was jealous of Donny or something like that?
    SS: lol! Now did I say anything about you being jealous of Donny?
    Craven: Not in so many words. It was just the way you said it that made it sound like that I was jealous of him hanging around you... I hope everything is okay with your back when you go to see the doctor about it.
    SS: Sorry about that. I didn't mean for it to come out like that... :) And thank you about your concern about my back. I may had just over did it in my activities during the holidays. So hopefully they can give me some medicine for the pain and maybe some therapy to get rid of the pain as well.
    Craven: It's okay Lisa, no need to apologize for that. And you're welcome. Please let know what happens at your doctor's appointment.
    SS: I will... :) But now I need to get off the phone and fix me something to eat as I am starving... :)
    Craven: Okay Lisa. I'll talk to later... :)
    SS: Later Craven... :)
    py2DQqgl.jpg

Of course I had wanted to ask Craven about the moving van outside of his house and the rumor that he had moved to another house but chose not to as I was too hungry to ask him.

After hanging up with Craven, I finished up making my dinner and then eating it... :)
    whzmd66l.jpg
    kmCzX0fl.jpg

After cleaning up my dishes, I had to clean up my messing counter... :D
    aKChHFtl.jpg

Then I sat down to watch the Cooking Channel for a little bit... :)
    DoYnYlDl.jpg

Since I hadn't heard anything from Donny tonight, I decide to give him a call to see what he is up to... :)
    jE1JLgIl.jpg

SS: Hello Donny! I hope that I'm not disturbing you tonight... :)
    Donny: Hello there beautiful! And no, you're not interrupting me. I was just thinking you and wondering what you've been up to today... )
    SS: Not much unless you consider going to the spa for a massage and then to the festival where I did an Easter Egg hunt. Then I came home and fixed me some spaghetti with vegetable sauce on top... :)
    Donny: The spa for the massage sounded pretty fun. Hope it relaxed you some... :) I can't believe that Love Day and Easter is just right around the corner now. Did you get a lot of eggs? And the spaghetti sounds yummy. Maybe you need to fix that for me one of these days... ;) So How are you feeling tonight?
    SS: Oh it was fun and relaxing. It got rid of my backache for the time being but it's coming back now. Yeah I know, the time flew by pretty quickly. I got a decorative egg out of the hunt. Oh it was yummy alright. I might have to fix that again one of these days. And yes, I will fix it for you whenever you're ready for it.... :) Other then my back aching, I'm doing fine tonight... :)
    Donny: Maybe next time your back hurts, I can massage it for you... ;)
    SS: hehehe, that sounds fun to me... ;) Well I'm going to get off the phone for now as it's getting late and I'm sure that you're ready for bed yourself. So I will talk to you later Donny... :kissing_heart:
    Donny: Okay Lisa, I will talk to later as well. Love you... :kissing_heart:
    SS: Love you as well... :kissing_heart:
    C2V0tw4l.jpg

Since I wasn't too tired for bed plus with the baby kicking, I decided to start on another painting... :)
    i7KTMiTl.jpg
    YatK2iWl.jpg
    After completing my painting, I decided to make some Grape Jam to use on some bread/toast as a snack... :)
    14GlrHrl.jpg
    9ZEasLil.jpg

A nice earlier morning picture... :)
    fTT60IZl.jpg

So I decided to have the Sim Creator go and find out where Craven is, so this is where she found him at. It's his new home that he moved to. I still need to ask him about this and why he moved as I still think that he's jealous of the fact that I chose Donny over him... :/
    eIstolrl.jpg
    RNF5ZVYl.jpg

1st floor:
    3RTAY4Ll.jpg

2nd Floor. I wonder why he would move into a house with a crib in the 2nd room and a painting easel in another room unless he thought he still had a chance with me... :) Unless of course him and Elaine might be moving in together since I've heard rumors about them being together. But if that was the case, then why does he keep sending me love letters unless he's just a player and likes to lead women on.
    yRBvtE3l.jpg

Craven cooking in his new kitchen... :)
    O7E5CLFl.jpg

The meeting of the gnomes...lol... :p
    ZCiKF0Ql.jpg

Then I had the Sim Creator go and find out what Donny was up to this morning. He was just standing outside in the rain until he went inside to fix himself some breakfast but then he couldn't eat as he had to leave for work... :)
    dCUWJLil.jpg
    VsluhqXl.jpg

Since it is such a nice afternoon since it stopped raining, I decide to sit outside on my front porch while using my tablet and waiting for Donny to get home after his shift at work... :)
    VbGz3RQl.jpg

Once he gets home, I decide to go and visit him as I have missed him during the week even though we have talked on the phone every night since last weekend. So I get there and he pulls me into a heat of the moment kiss where I respond back by kissing him as well... :)
    FEq1A3Ll.jpg
    mCtvH3Sl.jpg

After we finished kissing, he asked me how my day went.
    Donny: How's day today? Do anything exciting?
    SS: It was okay I guess. I stayed inside for most of the day since it was raining, then I sat out on the porch after the rain to look at my tablet... :) And besides, my back is aching yet again... :s
    Donny: Yeah I wouldn't want you out in the rain in your condition and getting sick. But then again, I could always take care of you while you're sick... ;)
    SS: Oh Donny, you're just too much....lol... :blush:
    Donny: That might be true but I love you and I would do anything for you... :kissing_heart:
    mR1xN9Wl.jpg

Then he listened to my tummy to see if he could hear the baby moving around in there.
    SS: Hey Silly, you can't hear the baby moving around in there but you feel the baby moving around. And oh boy, is she/he a mover alright... :p
    7z5ST2Ql.jpg

So he then starts talking to the baby... :)<3
    c861Dphl.jpg

Afterwards, Donny wanted to take a romantic picture of the two of us together, so I let him... :)
    Nqyqa1gl.jpg

After the picture taking, I rush on home to gather up my things that I hadn't packed up yet so that I could move in with Donny. Once I got what I wanted and packed up the car, I arrived at his home or should I say, my new living space and fixed us some spaghetti for dinner... :)
    LlPYWqzl.jpg
    So while we were eating our dinner, Donny told me about this city that someone at work told him about, so he suggested that we should take a trip to this city.
    Donny: So I was thinking that we should take a trip together. You know get away from here for about a week so that we can have a little fun before the baby arrives. I have some leave coming up this week, so it would be a perfect time for this vacation. So what do yo think?
    SS: That sounds good. Where do you suggest that we go on our little vacation?
    Donny: Well one of the guys at work had told me about this city called Roaring Heights. He said that it has an 1930's era theme to it. He also said that if we should go there that we should dress for the time period of that era to blend in and feel like a part of that time. He also gave me a post card and a travel brochure from there so that I can show it to you... :)
    i0MwvBol.jpg

Donny: Here's the post card... :smiley: It looks really nice and sunny there... :)
    yXn1K5wl.png

Donny: And here is the travel brochure with some more pictures inside of it... :)
    J4EG2znl.png
    Donny: So are up for a trip to Roaring Heights? I can call and make the travel arrangements tonight and we can leave in the morning. Oh and we can take Scout with us so that he's not left alone here all by himself... :)
    SS: OH WOW! This looks amazing. I say let's do this and have us some fun. I just hope that I don't look like beached whale in my bathing suit.
    Donny: Don't worry about the way you'll look in your bathing suit as you are my sexy woman... :love:
    SS blushing: Awwwww, thank you... :blush:
    Donny: Okay then, I'll call the travel agent after we eat and make the arrangements and then can pack up what we need to take with us before bedtime... :) This will be fun for us to get out for a little bit... :smiley:

After Donny ate his dinner and made the travel arrangements to Roaring Heights, he went outside to investigate some strange lights out in the night sky.... :#
    rqcrHE0l.jpg?1

OH NO! The aliens have decided to abduct Donny tonight... :D
    TQuUiVyl.jpg?1
    xQytK7kl.jpg?1

The return home. I just hope that they didn't do anything to him while he was up there... :#
    kzoIk3Al.jpg?1
    d2SrKGCl.jpg

After the alien returned Donny home, he ran inside to tell Lisa what just happened.
    Donny: OMG! Lisa, you won't believe what just happened to me!
    Ov4wBtHl.jpg
    SS: Okay Donny, just calm down and tell me what just happened!
    xiRCjBTl.jpg
    Donny: Well after I got done calling the travel agent to make our travel plans come true, I spotted some strange lights outside, so I went to investigate. And then the next thing that happened was that I was lifted off of the ground and into the spaceship. You don't think that I'm crazy or anything, do you?
    SS: No I don't think that you're crazy because I've been abducted several times by the aliens. But we can talk about this later as I am tired and we need to get to bed to rest up for our trip to Roaring Heights. Okay?
    Donny still in a confused state: O...okay! That sounds like a plan to me.

So it was off to bed for the night... :)
    O40bP5Il.jpg

The next morning, the sun came up on a nice Spring day... :)
    5RyocWWl.jpg

Donny got up and played with Scout while I made pancakes for our breakfast... :)
    66a73Bpl.jpg
    vCxh0Yhl.jpg
    xZyTCdol.jpg

So after I got done cleaning up the breakfast dishes and putting the leftovers away, Craven Lestat calls me up to ask me out on a date.
    SS thinking to herself: Really Craven? Now you're going to call me up for a date now that I'm living with Donny and expecting his baby!
    SS: Sorry Craven but I can't go out on a date with you as I am getting ready to leave for a vacation with Donny.
    Craven: Okay Lisa. Have fun!
    chP4W4Ul.jpg

Donny: This trip will be fun. While we are there, we can go to the art museum to look at the art that they have there.
    SS: That sounds like fun to me, Donny... :)\
    qnPFbgFl.jpg

SS: I just hope that the weather is real nice and not cold and rainy.
    Donny: Oh don't worry, the weather is suppose to be pretty nice there now... :)
    WLHGQ0tl.jpg

Donny: Are you ready for our trip? You do have everything that you need packed, right?
    SS: Yes I have everything packed. And if I should forget something, I'm sure that I can find it in one of the stores in Roaring Heights.
    BA0DQLll.jpg

So I go and pick up Scout and get his stuff together so that we can leave to make our flight to RH... :)
    cZByha0l.jpg
    After we arrived there, we went inside of our rental house and found some clothes to change into... :)
    XZtXp9ml.jpg

We then decide to head on to the pier to eat at the diner that's on it... :)
    d4ZYKzql.jpg
    VNIYnfZl.jpg

After the diner, we went to the lighthouse where we took a romantic picture at... :)
    xu4QuZml.jpg

Then is was off to the community park where Donny met another tourist to RH and so that got to talking about things... :)
    rFLf17Sl.jpg

Then it was off to a riverside beach where Donny and I did some snorkeling until about 9:30 PM. I got my skill level up to 3 while he got his up to 2. I found a couple of shells and then collected a gem that I found on the shore at the beach... :)
    vIEpIUll.jpg
    t3DxI1Ml.jpg
    iBFPVe9l.jpg

Then it was off to a cafe where I had made myself a hot drink before we head on back to our rental... :)
    49GvHVYl.jpg
    NmX7K70l.jpg

But while we were there, a burglar had gotten into our house and stole the bathtub. I guess the burglar must had been a "dirty" burglar...lol... :p
    W2niPdTl.jpg

After we got home and went to bed, Scout decided to run around the house for a little bit... :)
    K5M73y5l.jpg

Once I got up from our sleep, I go out to make some mushroom omelet. I'm not a mushroom eater but since I'm pregnant, I had a craving for mushroom omelet... :)
    C9rFj3kl.jpg

So Donny and I sat down to eat our breakfast.
    FNlNnQql.jpg

Donny: As much as I like mushrooms and eggs, this would be really good if it wasn't burnt and half cooked. Sorry if I offended you on your cooking.
    SS: It's okay Donny. It's my first time fixing this as I'm not a mushroom eater. So I will try better next time... ;)
    2L5F84Nl.jpg

After we eat, Donny cleans up the breakfast dishes while I put away the leftovers... :)
    NPPCxh6l.jpg
    So while we're here in RH, we're going to rent a row boat and catch some fish while we're out on the water... :)
    vxazgp9l.jpg

After eating our breakfast, Donny decided to try out the row boat... :)
    Donny: Are you up to doing some boating today?
    SS: Yeah sure, that sounds fun to me. I just hope that I don't get sea sick.
    Donny: Don't worry Lisa, you're not going to get sea sick in a row boat... :)
    y5tXkfKl.jpg

Donny: Are you doing okay over there, Lisa?
    SS: Yes Donny, I'm fine. I don't think I've ever been out on a row boat before... ;)
    Donny: It's nothing to it, just smooth sailing. Do you want to row out to the tip where the lighthouse is, Lisa?
    SS: Sure that'll be fine with me... :)
    rM9FyB7l.jpg
    9Cw8Makl.jpg

Donny: This looks like a great spot to do some fishing. I just hope that they're biting today... :) Do you fish as well?
    SS: I've done some fishing before but I'm not too highly skilled at it yet.
    Donny: I think you'll do fine with the fishing. I don't think that there's anything that you can't do as you have many skills under your belt... :)
    SS blushing: Awwww, thank you Donny... :blush:
    tmXjiPNl.jpg
    rwkYvKRl.jpg

Donny: I just hope that our child loves the outdoors and to fish. Maybe we're come back here one of these days after the baby grows up some... :)
    SS: I hope so too. I hope that he or she shares our love for these things as well. That sounds pretty good to me... :)
    FMtPVLSl.jpg

Donny: OH look! I just caught me a tragic clown fish. He's a big one alright!
    WrlA3DBl.jpg

SS: I wonder what vegetables would go good with tragic clown fish. Maybe I'll look it up on the recipe site that I have saved on my laptop... :)
    po2EEdbl.jpg

Scout playing while we're fishing... :)
    dQuVVipl.jpg

SS: Oh look, I just caught me some sea sludge... :# Donny caught some sea sludge as well but his was bigger than mine... :p
    8SarJHel.jpg

SS being all excited: OH wow, just look how big this tuna is. Maybe I'll cook this up later for dinner... :smiley:
    y5U3n5Rl.jpg

So after we got done fishing, we went back to the house where Donny had cleaned and filleted the fish so that I could cook up some fish and chips... :) I made Donny's first as he wanted his fish and chips cooked up differently than mine... :)
    3BBG9cNl.jpg
    dxOlWNZl.jpg

Donny: YUMMY! This is delicious, Lisa... :)
    SS: Thank you, Donny... :blush:
    lue8CA7l.jpg

Donny playing with Scout while I fix my fish and chips... :)
    wXa58g5l.jpg

Donny: I'll clean the stove up while you eat your dinner, my little sweetheart!... :kissing_heart:
    SS: Thank you, Donny! I appreciate it... :)
    9KqjTjtl.jpg

I go outside to start a painting. I'm doing a still painting of Clyde's Hideout which is located across the bay from our rental house... :)
    k7MtgATl.jpg

So while I was outside doing a painting, Donny is checking the website for other things to do while we're here... :)
    Yn7nH65l.jpg

Completed painting. You can see the strange unicorn lights taking place in my painting... :)
    bFTwTzzl.jpg

After we got done with our activities, we head off to bed for the night... :)
    ZTz7gFBl.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top