Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    I'd sim over watching the super bowl ANY day!!

I so don't do football...

:p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    BabyAxhelBabyAxhel Posts: 18 Member
    When you cry over the fact that a sim pulls the exact same outfit you wear better than you
  • Options
    BabyAxhelBabyAxhel Posts: 18 Member
    [quote="emorrill;c-16303679"]I'd sim over watching the super bowl ANY day!!

I so don't do football...

:p [/quote]

Literally me too, thank god for transportable laptops am I right
  • Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    When you're writing notes for chemistry lessons and you instantly associate something with sims
    IMG_20180205_201604.jpg
    :lol:
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    gerefteast wrote: »
    When you're writing notes for chemistry lessons and you instantly associate something with sims
    IMG_20180205_201604.jpg

@gerefteast That can be associated both ways...

622.gif

Anyway, sim on my friends. ;)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    gerefteast wrote: »
    IMG_20180205_201604.jpg

@gerefteast That can be associated both ways...

622.gif

Anyway, sim on my friends. ;)

Well hello Cas... :love:

But to stay on topic... :) When you drive pass a nice house or you see one in a magazine and think to yourself on how much you would love to see the inside of the house so that you can see what the floor plan looks like to be able to build it in your game... :)
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When the Superbowl party is at YOUR house and you sneak off to the bedroom to sim... :tongue:

I definitely did that!

<insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    You know when you regularly go on all sorts of sims websites - the sims store, TSR, some blogs. So you create shortcuts to all websites in your browser.
    Then you work from home, and you have to send someone from work a screenshot of something- so you hide all browser shortcuts in some inoccent folder... Oh yes, I only go to Google and Youtube in my personal life, what do you know...
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2018
    You know when you regularly go on all sorts of sims websites - the sims store, TSR, some blogs. So you create shortcuts to all websites in your browser.
    Then you work from home, and you have to send someone from work a screenshot of something- so you hide all browser shortcuts in some inoccent folder... Oh yes, I only go to Google and Youtube in my personal life, what do you know...
    That extends to those of us who suddenly find ourselves having to host an online meeting or webinar with many participants in the audience who do need to see our web browsers but certainly not its bookmarks. Fortunately most browsers have a way to suppress showing those entirely, if one remembers to switch the toggle -- usually something like View > Toolbars > Bookmarks Toolbar. But yes, hiding them in creatively named sub-folders works too. :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you hear an interesting name and write it down to use it for a sim.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Being a Canadian Simmer; Hockey and Simming go hand in hand.

Screenshot-35.jpg

even though my Canucks are really stinking up the joint right now.

Canucks.jpg

Canucks fan through thick and thin.

River%2B-%2BVAN-DAL.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you wish Create-A-Style was real, so you could re-colour an otherwise nice object to your liking.
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you find that playing the game has helped you with packing your suitcase. I’ve categorised my clothes into “Everyday/Athletic”, “Sleepwear” and “Outerwear” and it’s made packing a lot easier :tongue:
  • Options
    laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Two sim days progress in 30 real time minutes is disappointing?

Once again I have to wonder if I'm playing a totally different game from everyone else here. It usually takes me 1-3 realtime days, not playing continuously of course, to progress my game that far (and not counting game sessions where I've started up and then decided I was too tired to play or got pulled away by something else). I know we all have different play styles, etc. but the difference here seems awfully extreme. ;)

I think this is a bit of a wake-up call, I though days were only about 5 minutes not 15 it explains we're all my time went.
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    You know your a Sims 3 addict when your internal cd/dvd player breaks and you buy an external one so you can play Sims 3 again.
  • Options
    mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    dogdancer wrote: »
    You know your a Sims 3 addict when your internal cd/dvd player breaks and you buy an external one so you can play Sims 3 again.

Yep I had to do this. While waiting for my new one to show up I spent ALOT of time reading what everyone elses sims were up to in the What happened in your game thread...... Soooo glad you started that thread @emorrill
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • Options
    mycami21 wrote: »
    dogdancer wrote: »

Yep I had to do this. While waiting for my new one to show up I spent ALOT of time reading what everyone elses sims were up to in the What happened in your game thread...... Soooo glad you started that thread @emorrill

@mycami21 You're welcome my friend. :blush:
    :kissing:
  • Options
    gerefteastgerefteast Posts: 353 Member
    Yesterday after school I was traveling home by bus. I needed to check what time it was because the bus arrived quite late. So I wanted to "rotate the camera" to look at the ticket stamping machine and see the time displayed on its screen :lol:
    understand the significance of the signatures
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you've torn your room apart looking for your new leggings and can't find them. Then finally realize that, oh, those aren't real life, I downloaded them for my sim. :neutral:
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you buy some new clothes at the store (as the daily deal) and spend some happy time letting your sims "try them on".
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    When you've torn your room apart looking for your new leggings and can't find them. Then finally realize that, oh, those aren't real life, I downloaded them for my sim. :neutral:

I totally understand!
    I was looking for a step stool for my apartment, surfed the web to see what's in stores, and right after it went to sims cc websites to download some stuff for the game. Then suddenly I found a step stool just like I wanted!!! but wait, it's for the sims, and I was looking for myself, what a bummer...
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    When you buy some new clothes at the store (as the daily deal) and spend some happy time letting your sims "try them on".

I thought you meant new clothes IRL. I guess I'm not that big of a fan.
  • Options
    J_Lanz16J_Lanz16 Posts: 6 New Member
    In my case, I control 8 Sims at the same time in one gameplay, without Free-Will mode! lol
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    I totally understand!
    I was looking for a step stool for my apartment, surfed the web to see what's in stores, and right after it went to sims cc websites to download some stuff for the game. Then suddenly I found a step stool just like I wanted!!! but wait, it's for the sims, and I was looking for myself, what a bummer...

:lol: Yeah bummer! So much sims furniture I'd like to have in real life.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited February 2018
    You know you're an addict when you go into such depth with your legacy family tree and realize the game, and the nraas story progression mod, don't recognize second cousins. That moment when you get a notification that related sims are dating...
    4ab5903e390cafaf220cb602624ef7fe--calories-random-humor.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top