Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You know you're a TS3 addict when...

1525354555658...Next

Comments

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    When you start your first (non-casual) job, and the message that pops up in your head is:
    “TinySpaceFox just went to work for the first time. 50 more years of the daily grind and she can retire!”

@TinySpaceFox I love it! I totally did the same thing once I started my career job.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    When you decide your new laptop can handle the game, spend several hours to research if and how it runs with windows 11, and how to introduce your shiny new graphic card to it, nervously start it - and your laptop, which has been rather placid until now, suddenly starts up all of its powerful fans at once - and you just laugh like a maniac.

(It has only done it that one time and just for a few seconds and is running the base game on the highest settings really well, but it´s initial panic reaction was so funny... :D )

@Waterdragon I hear you on that one. Sometimes I start up TS3 and then within 30 seconds, my fan is seemingly running at full blast. Sigh. I am currently using a mid-range laptop. I can run TS2 and the fan seems much lower when running that game.
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    When you’re watching Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 3 in the cinema and a certain song pops up, then your eyes widen and you have to fight the urge to yell to your (non-Simmer) boyfriend in the seat next to you, “that’s from The Sims 3! I know that song from The Sims 3!”

The song is “San Francisco” by The Mowglis, if anyone’s curious. It was used on the Geek Rock station in University Life :mrgreen:
  • jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    When you see an item in a homegoods store in real life that is an exact replica of an item you use in Sims 3 all the time! And you just keep circling around it thinking How can that be here?
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited June 2023
    You know you're a Sims 3 addict when: Your hours playing from March 2017 add up to THIS: GYwhySk.png
    *mic drop*
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Paurod2789Paurod2789 Posts: 15 Member
    You rather spend time with your sims than real life people 😐😅
    Paurod2789 wrote: »
    You rather spend time with your sims than real life people 😐😅

AMEN.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    When you go shopping for a summer dress and find nothing for yourself, but can easily picture your sims in a lot of the offered clothes.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • CharlieBleuCharlieBleu Posts: 177 Member
    When your petting your cat and say to them 'I'm recharging your social'
    Feel free to add me to your Sims 3 friend list! I'm DMCharlie2017
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    ... you own the whole store and open Excel to make a spreadsheet of every single item in Buy mode.

(I only have a few more refrigerators to enter and I am finished with the Kitchen tab.)
  • LoLyChupaLoLyChupa Posts: 27 Member
    When you're singing under the shower like the sims in the game LMAO
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 711 Member
    You think it is Friday instead of Thursday because that is what day it is in your game.
    ...Wait, it isn't Monday? I can't seem to get out of Monday...in my game...for the past three weeks.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    You are filled with rage because EA won't fix their app and are refusing to let you have access to the old app that actually works.

Ridiculous. Makes absolutely zero sense :#
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member

When you see any picture online and immediately scroll forwards and backwards ...
    Or try to turn the camera view to look around like you are in game ... :D

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Don't know if I've already posted this, but when you're ambling through the Kempinsky Palace and find a beautiful Moroccan inspired table in the hall outside your room and the first comment is, 'it's just the same as in TS3!'
    NymlADp.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    When you really want the new Burglars in Sims 4 to be like the Sims 3.
    When you see a neighborhood of a new World in Sims 4 & think of Sims 3 Monte.
    When you play Sims 4 Werewolves & wish they would fetch like Sims3.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    When you find a super cool tomb exploring world: Mayan Mysteries and are having so much fun playing in it that you run to the forums to search for the creator of the world just to thank them <3 and also find tips for when you get stuck in said tomb exploring world :D
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    When you're watching baking competition shows and you hear music from the Sims 3. Then your Hubby rolls his eyes at you. LOL
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    MamaSimTee wrote: »
    When you're watching baking competition shows and you hear music from the Sims 3. Then your Hubby rolls his eyes at you. LOL

@MamaSimTee I remember hearing the Sims music on there too! :smiley: Hubby and I both noticed it together with big smiles on our faces. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    When your sims are conversing and you know the dialogue that usually repeats next so you speak it along with them :D
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    edited December 2023
    When you methodically go through a bunch of really old saves (2014 - 2016), to search for a horse that your first sim owned and sold, and because you had no real sense of the game dynamics back then, you didn´t save it to the library.

Then you get really sad, because "Dancer" is gone - he´s in none of the saves and you can´t find him anywhere in game.

Also, you have those old saves in the first place.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    When you take your desktop gaming computer off the internet to save your Sims 3 game… so don’t hang out online much anymore. (Saving your sims 3 game is more important)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top