Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    DrearydearyDrearydeary Posts: 85 Member
    Hey I'm drearydeary I used to be active in the forums in the sims 2 days and I decided to come back and give some feedback and my thoughts on ts4! I've been playing since ts1 and I'm a huge fan!
  • Options
    Aijah2211Aijah2211 Posts: 40 Member
    Hello friends! I'm Sarah, 26, and I'm new to this forum :smile: I might not always have the best english because I'm from Germany - but I'll try my best :smile: I've been a simmer ever since Sims 1 (feeling old :smiley: ) and I have a special place for that game in my heart! In Sims 4 I feel like I'm enjoying building houses the most, maybe I have lost my childlike imagination I don't know, but I just never get fully into the gameplay, maybe someone can help me :smiley: Anyways I really enjoy building lots in the Sims 4 and I also upload them on the gallery - My Origin ID is Aijah2211 :smile: I really can't wait for seasons - it looks so great!! So that's it for now - Hello to everyone!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hey I'm drearydeary I used to be active in the forums in the sims 2 days and I decided to come back and give some feedback and my thoughts on ts4! I've been playing since ts1 and I'm a huge fan!

Hello @Drearydeary :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome back to the forums!
    It is great that you have been playing the game since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households and furmishing many homes over the years. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads and postting about the sims from your game.
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • Options
    Aijah2211 wrote: »
    Hello friends! I'm Sarah, and I'm new to this forum :smile: I might not always have the best english because I'm from Germany - but I'll try my best :smile: I've been a simmer ever since Sims 1 (feeling old :smiley: ) and I have a special place for that game in my heart! In Sims 4 I feel like I'm enjoying building houses the most, maybe I have lost my childlike imagination I don't know, but I just never get fully into the gameplay, maybe someone can help me :smiley: Anyways I really enjoy building lots in the Sims 4 and I also upload them on the gallery - My Origin ID is Aijah2211 :smile: I really can't wait for seasons - it looks so great!! So that's it for now - Hello to everyone!

Hello @Aijah2211 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original The Sims. You would treasured memories of fun times spent playing that version of The Sims :)
    Building homes and community venues is a special and enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can bring our design ideas into sims gameform. It is a great way of expressing our creativity through the game. It is very nice that you share your builds in the Gallery. Simmers would enjoy downloading them and having them in their games.
    I am very much looking forward to Seasons also!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    KonekoFoxgloveKonekoFoxglove Posts: 50 Member
    Hi everyone! My name is KonekoFoxglove and I‘ve been playing the Sims since TS1(I‘m feeling old...) My parents always used to say it was just a phase and that I would grow out of it. Never happened, love the game to this day and I‘m currently enjoying Sims 4 and can‘t wait for seasons! I‘ve always been more into gameplay and always thought that the best I could do in building was a square with a roof. Then I recently really got into building and realized how fun it is and now I can’t stop thinking about floors and wallpapers! It‘s nice to meet you guys and I‘m looking forward to exploring this forum!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My name is KonekoFoxglove and I‘ve been playing the Sims since TS1(I‘m feeling old...) My parents always used to say it was just a phase and that I would grow out of it. Never happened, love the game to this day and I‘m currently enjoying Sims 4 and can‘t wait for seasons! I‘ve always been more into gameplay and always thought that the best I could do in building was a square with a roof. Then I recently really got into building and realized how fun it is and now I can’t stop thinking about floors and wallpapers! It‘s nice to meet you guys and I‘m looking forward to exploring this forum!

Helllo @KonekoFoxglove :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have many special memories of fun times playing the different versions of The Sims. Simming is fun!
    It is nice that you are enjoying building in Sims 4.It is a very special way that we can have fun expressing our creativity in the game, and enjoyable working out how to furnish our builds!
    I am looking forward to Seasons also!
  • Options
    TamskiTamski Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi everyone! I'm so excited to become part of the community. I have been a simmer longer than I care to admit (don't want to admit my age, lol) but have never been a part of this community. I have been looking over/reading through a lot of the posts around here. What an awesome community! I spent all last week (while I should have been working, shhh...) reading the "Things you didn't know" thread and watching the clock so that I could go home and try things out! I currently only have the Sims 4 on console as I no longer have a laptop that will run, well anything. But as it's a straight port I am enjoying much more than any other console sims game. I just started a legacy save so fingers crossed that I have the patience to get through it! :wink: Can't wait to see everyone in the threads!

Tamski
  • Options
    Tamski wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm so excited to become part of the community. I have been a simmer longer than I care to admit (don't want to admit my age, lol) but have never been a part of this community. I have been looking over/reading through a lot of the posts around here. What an awesome community! I spent all last week (while I should have been working, shhh...) reading the "Things you didn't know" thread and watching the clock so that I could go home and try things out! I currently only have the Sims 4 on console as I no longer have a laptop that will run, well anything. But as it's a straight port I am enjoying much more than any other console sims game. I just started a legacy save so fingers crossed that I have the patience to get through it! :wink: Can't wait to see everyone in the threads!

Tamski

Hello @Tamski :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started to post! I am glad that you have been enjoying reading the posts, and are getting ideas to use in your own game when at home! That is great! It is enjoyable reading about the simming experiences of other simmers, and trying out their playing suggestions. It is great that you are enjoying playing the console version of Sims 4.
    I hope that your Legacy challenge save game goes very well!
  • Options
    Gamer12Gamer12 Posts: 126 Member
    Hi ya'll! :) I have been playing since Sims 1 as well, but I am new to the forum. I am currently playing Sims mobile and Sims 4 on console. In real life I love animals. I have two cats and a guinea pig. I like traveling, roller coasters, movies, and nice people. Oh and of course I love my sims.
  • Options
    Gamer12 wrote: »
    Hi ya'll! :) I have been playing since Sims 1 as well, but I am new to the forum. I am currently playing Sims mobile and Sims 4 on console. In real life I love animals. I have two cats and a guinea pig. I like traveling, roller coasters, movies, and nice people. Oh and of course I love my sims.

Hello @Gamer12 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1, and are now currently playing Sims Mobile and the console version of Sims 4. Each version of The Sims is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    Your pets would be very special animal members of your family :) It is nice that you have two cats and a guinea pig. It is great that you enjoy travelling. It is nice meeting new people as we travel from one place to another, and see different sights and venues from where we normally live.
  • Options
    Momma_JibiMomma_Jibi Posts: 42 Member
    Hello! I'm MommaJiBi and while I'm not new to the Sims or to forums in general, I am new to the Sims' forums! I would like to delve deeper into the Simmer world as I have always loved building and creating and I love the challenges the community puts forth. I feel like I'd really like to become more of a part of the community and take part in everything you all have to offer!
  • Options
    Momma_Jibi wrote: »
    Hello! I'm MommaJiBi and while I'm not new to the Sims or to forums in general, I am new to the Sims' forums! I would like to delve deeper into the Simmer world as I have always loved building and creating and I love the challenges the community puts forth. I feel like I'd really like to become more of a part of the community and take part in everything you all have to offer!

Hello @Momma_Jibi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy building and creating! It is very special and nice that we can enjoy expressing our creativity through the game and have fun at the same time! This is a link to a thread that contains building challenges that you may perhaps be interested in .
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread
  • Options
    Thank you! I already built something for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge, but I can't post it up yet, lol. I feel I may not get enough points before then. Oh well. I hope the next one is just as fun as this was.

I also have built some things for other challenges, but was afraid to post because my anxiety about my builds always gets to me, lol. I second guess, then don't post. For now, I can just bask in what everyone else has made.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Momma_Jibi wrote: »
    Thank you! I already built something for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge, but I can't post it up yet, lol. I feel I may not get enough points before then. Oh well. I hope the next one is just as fun as this was.

I also have built some things for other challenges, but was afraid to post because my anxiety about my builds always gets to me, lol. I second guess, then don't post. For now, I can just bask in what everyone else has made.

Hello @Momma_Jibi
    It is great that you have designed a room for the One Room, One Week, One Theme challenge! Thankyou very much!
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures that appear , but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link in the post on the challenge thread.
    You will need to replace the http in the address with h.t.t.p as you are a new member and can’t post links.
    I can then post the pictures for you :)
    Please enter the builds that you have done for other challenge threads also! :) The simmers on other threads will be very happy that you have entered the challenges and will help you in any way you need help. Simmers are very welcoming on the bulld challenges threads.
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice! I will go do that right now, lol.
  • Options
    mustangs6551mustangs6551 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello, I'm jumping on to try Neia's create a career tool. I'm in my 30s and a pilot for a living, based in California.
  • Options
    Hello, I'm jumping on to try Neia's create a career tool. I'm in my 30s and a pilot for a living, based in California.

Hello @mustangs6551 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are planning to try the career tool! Other simmers have been enjoying using it to create their own custom careers. I hope that you also will enjoy using it.
    It is very nice that your own real life career is a pilot. It would be very special as you spend time in the air, transporting passengers and goods.
  • Options
    WakeTheLlamaWakeTheLlama Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! I‘ve been playing the Sims since TS2. I love the game and I enjoy building so much! I've never been part of a forum so I'm quite excited, I hope I'll have a lot of fun here!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! I‘ve been playing the Sims since TS2. I love the game and I enjoy building so much! I've never been part of a forum so I'm quite excited, I hope I'll have a lot of fun here!

Hello @WakeTheLlama :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since The Sims 2. You would have spent many enjoyable and fun hours over the time simming! Building is a very special part of simming! It is great that we can bring our design ideas into simsgame form, and express our creativity through the game. It is enjoyable working out what furnishings to use and how to place them!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
  • Options
    emmapattyemmapatty Posts: 19 Member
    Hello! I joined the forums a few days ago. I just came across this thread. My name is Emma and I started playing TS3 a few months before TS4 came out. Of course I immediately became addicted and got TS4 the following Christmas. :) Even though I've been playing TS4 for just about 3 and a half years, I just built my very first house in the sims a couple days ago. I always assumed it was never something I would be able to do but I am very glad I did. I did my best to recreate my real house and it took me just over 8 hours! (hopefully I'll speed up with time). Anyway, I'm really glad I joined the forums. It's lovely to be surrounded by others who love TS4.
  • Options
    emmapatty wrote: »
    Hello! I joined the forums a few days ago. I just came across this thread. My name is Emma and I started playing TS3 a few months before TS4 came out. Of course I immediately became addicted and got TS4 the following Christmas. :) Even though I've been playing TS4 for just about 3 and a half years, I just built my very first house in the sims a couple days ago. I always assumed it was never something I would be able to do but I am very glad I did. I did my best to recreate my real house and it took me just over 8 hours! (hopefully I'll speed up with time). Anyway, I'm really glad I joined the forums. It's lovely to be surrounded by others who love TS4.

Hello @emmapatty :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started Sims 3 simming a few months before the release of Sims 4 , and then that led to to receive sims 4 for Christmas. It was an extra special Christmas gift that you received that you are continuing to enjoy using and playing <3 Congratulations on building your first sims house! That is exciting! It was very special that you made a sims game version of your real life home! That is great! Your sims will enjoy living in it, in the game :)
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, as you post about your simming experiences and read about their sims also.
  • Options
    Funpuppy_sims345Funpuppy_sims345 Posts: 139 Member
    Hi I've been playing the sims for about 2 years now and i love making challenges :D
    Corgis4life
  • Options
    Hi I've been playing the sims for about 2 years now and i love making challenges :D

Hello @Funpuppy_sims345 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for two years. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the last couple of years,simming!
    It is great that you enjoy making challenges :) When you are a full member and start new threads, you may like to post your challenges on a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies
    Happy simmimg ! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top