Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    marcellericemarcellerice Posts: 4 New Member
    > @marcellerice said:
    > What's up. Long time player, first time poster. I've been playing on and off since The (original) Sims came out. Once I was able to get 2nd cousins in my TS3 Williams family to marry and have twins, I was content and treated myself to TS4. Within the first few weeks of playing that I realized it was much easier to achieve incest so I invested in some expansion packs. My TS4 Sizemore family is a healthy 6+ generations long now.
    >
    > My Sims are not my children, they're my products. I'm a breeder of Sims, hence my username. ✌️

Eeesh, I thought my username was "TheSimsBreeder" but I guess it's not.. Guess I'll just go die of embarrassment, see ya later.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    > @marcellerice said:
    > What's up. Long time player, first time poster. I've been playing on and off since The (original) Sims came out. Once I was able to get 2nd cousins in my TS3 Williams family to marry and have twins, I was content and treated myself to TS4. Within the first few weeks of playing that I realized it was much easier to achieve incest so I invested in some expansion packs. My TS4 Sizemore family is a healthy 6+ generations long now.
    >
    > My Sims are not my children, they're my products. I'm a breeder of Sims, hence my username. ✌️

Eeesh, I thought my username was "TheSimsBreeder" but I guess it's not.. Guess I'll just go die of embarrassment, see ya later.

@marcellerice, if you want a name change, then you can go over to EA_Mage's page and ask her to change your name to what you want it to be... ;)
  • Options
    > @lisasc360 said:
    > marcellerice wrote: »
    >
    > > @marcellerice said:
    > > What's up. Long time player, first time poster. I've been playing on and off since The (original) Sims came out. Once I was able to get 2nd cousins in my TS3 Williams family to marry and have twins, I was content and treated myself to TS4. Within the first few weeks of playing that I realized it was much easier to achieve incest so I invested in some expansion packs. My TS4 Sizemore family is a healthy 6+ generations long now.
    > >
    > > My Sims are not my children, they're my products. I'm a breeder of Sims, hence my username. ✌️
    >
    > Eeesh, I thought my username was "TheSimsBreeder" but I guess it's not.. Guess I'll just go die of embarrassment, see ya later.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @marcellerice, if you want a name change, then you can go over to EA_Mage's page and ask her to change your name to what you want it to be... ;)
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Thanks.

I'm clearly struggling a lot with all this.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @lisasc360 Thanks.

I'm clearly struggling a lot with all this.

@marcellerice, You're quite welcome... :) And you'll get the hang of things around here soon enough... ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Hello @marcellerice
    You will soon get used to how the forums work :) It cab take a little while. If you need any help there are many helpful summers that will answer any questions that you have about the forums.
  • Options
    simulatorgirl1010simulatorgirl1010 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi I am new :)
  • Options
    Hi I am new :)

Hello @simulatorgirl1010 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, learning new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    janitajasminjanitajasmin Posts: 44 Member
    Hi! I've been reading posts for a while but I'm new to discussions.
  • Options
    Hi! I've been reading posts for a while but I'm new to discussions.

Hello @janitajasmin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community and have started to post on the threads. I hope that you will enjoy posting about the sims from your games on the threads, and enjoy chatting with fellow simmers.
    Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • Options
    hiddencasthiddencast Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2018
    Um hi there. im krissie. I made a much longer post on the other form...i really dont want to type it all out again because i want to go play the sims....

anyways, um, im an adult. and have 3 real life children.

I typically play as me, marry a man, change his name to my husbands then we have three kids that i cheat to be girls and name them after my actualy kids.

recently i realised if i make my family in the sims its not really taking a brake and relaxing its doing the exact same thing i do in real life so i have been looking for ways to challange myself and to play differently. i resently saw a challange called movin on up and am now beging a blog to tell the story of an alien princess who crashed on earth with her alien dogs insearch of fellow aliens. She simply wants to live a full life. Being married to an alien? well thats just a bonus xD

otherwise, thats all for now i suppose....
    Post edited by hiddencast on
  • Options
    Um, i just realised i posted my age and my kids age, and thats against the rules....im sorry, i dont see an edit button anywhere to change that....sorry....
  • Options
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    > Happy simming to everyone!
    >
    > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > Thankyou.

Do you get notified when i quote you? I hope so....is there a way for you to edit others posts? Again i hope so xD I cant seem to edit my post but i noticed you edit yours. maybe you can edit mine? I posted my age and such in my post, and i JUST saw this post you made about posting age being against the rules....im sorry....is there anyway you can edit my post....or......
  • Options
    hiddencast wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello! Welcome to the Forums! This thread is for new and old simmers to come and introduce themselves, and say a little bit about themselves. We can get to know each other, and welcome simmers to the forums. I look forward to meeting you all, and hearing a little bit about you.
    >
    > Just a little reminder that it is against the forum rules to post your age, so please don't post your age.
    > Thankyou.

Do you get notified when i quote you? I hope so....is there a way for you to edit others posts? Again i hope so xD I cant seem to edit my post but i noticed you edit yours. maybe you can edit mine? I posted my age and such in my post, and i JUST saw this post you made about posting age being against the rules....im sorry....is there anyway you can edit my post....or......

@hiddencast, once you become a full member, then you can edit your post. You are just 2 posts away from having 15 posts and then you should become a full member... ;)
  • Options
    Um hi there. im krissie. I made a much longer post on the other form...i really dont want to type it all out again because i want to go play the sims....

anyways, um, , i have 3 kids, eldest is 4 youngest is 2 months and my middle is turning 2.

I typically play as me, marry a man, change his name to my husbands then we have three kids that i cheat to be girls and name them after my actualy kids.

recently i realised if i make my family in the sims its not really taking a brake and relaxing its doing the exact same thing i do in real life so i have been looking for ways to challange myself and to play differently. i resently saw a challange called movin on up and am now beging a blog to tell the story of an alien princess who crashed on earth with her alien dogs insearch of fellow aliens. She simply wants to live a full life. Being married to an alien? well thats just a bonus xD

otherwise, thats all for now i suppose....
    Um, i just realised i posted my age and my kids age, and thats against the rules....im sorry, i dont see an edit button anywhere to change that....sorry....

> @rosemow said:
    >
    > Thankyou.

Hello @hiddencast :) I posted to you on the other thread :)
    When you become a full member, as Lisasc360 kindly explained, you can come back and edit your post.
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @hiddencast, congrats on becoming a full member... :)

Edit to say that you might need to log out of your account and back in for your status to change over to member status... :)
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    @hiddencast, congrats on becoming a full member... :)

Edit to say that you might need to log out of your account and back in for your status to change over to member status... :)

i had to re log in anyways xD I edited my post. yay! No more age :smiley:
  • Options
    @rosemow My picture is my current sim. The alien from space. This is her when shes not in hidding. Though after founding her club "Other Wordly" she meet other aliens who dont hide, so shes taken a big step. (Dont worry, this is NOT a massive point in the story, and only the beginning. Im not spoiling anything :wink:
  • Options
    @rosemow My picture is my current sim. The alien from space. This is her when shes not in hidding. Though after founding her club "Other Wordly" she meet other aliens who dont hide, so shes taken a big step. (Dont worry, this is NOT a massive point in the story, and only the beginning. Im not spoiling anything :wink:

Hello @hiddencast :) It is great that your new Avi is your alien sim from your story! It is nice seeing the photo of what she looks like when not in disguise.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

Hello @hiddencast :) It is great that your new Avi is your alien sim from your story! It is nice seeing the photo of what she looks like when not in disguise.

You are a REALLY nice person. :smile:
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

You are a REALLY nice person. :smile:

Thankyou :)
  • Options
    mamaslubmamaslub Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a veteran when it comes to the game. I've been playing for around 11-12 years. I purchased my first copy of the game in a Walmart, and fell in love. I would stay up all night, when it wasn't a school night. (like a little sim hermit) :blush: My sister and cousin fell in love with the game, and we would have sleepovers and each play on our laptops until 4am. Years later, I still love the game, and now my husband loves it too! We like to create sims and upload them so that we can both use them at the same time.

I spend most of my time in CAS and build mode. I love the freedom of customization that this game offers. It is my relaxing game to play when my child naps, or is insanely fussy. I can't wait for the new expansions to be released!!!

Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    mamaslub wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but a veteran when it comes to the game. I've been playing for around 11-12 years. I purchased my first copy of the game in a Walmart, and fell in love. I would stay up all night, when it wasn't a school night. (like a little sim hermit) :blush: My sister and cousin fell in love with the game, and we would have sleepovers and each play on our laptops until 4am. Years later, I still love the game, and now my husband loves it too! We like to create sims and upload them so that we can both use them at the same time.

I spend most of my time in CAS and build mode. I love the freedom of customization that this game offers. It is my relaxing game to play when my child naps, or is insanely fussy. I can't wait for the new expansions to be released!!!

Happy simming!

Hello @mamaslub :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have simming for 11-12 years, and have enjoyed playing the game since you first bought your copy of the game in Walmart. You would lots of treasured childhood memories of staying up late either by yourself or with your sister or cousin having fun simming <3 It is very nice that now your husband enjoys simming also <3 Perhaps one day your child will become a simmer also!
    Creating sims and building homes and venues are very special parts of simming! It is enjoyable to bring our design ideas into sims gameform and express our creativity through the game.
    Simming allows us to take a restful break from real life and all that the day has held.
  • Options
    JoyGodzillaJoyGodzilla Posts: 20 Member
    @rosemow Hello! My name is Artemis and I'm pretty new to the sims scene. I just got the Sims 4 on Christmas of 2018, but I've clocked about 440 hours since then! I love the freedom that the game gives to create a world that you can explore and build families in. Most games (like horror and multiplayer) give me horrible anxiety, so it's nice to have something that's more of a free world to build! I just made my forums account today though, so I'm pretty new to everything.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top