Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RubengamesenvlogNLRubengamesenvlogNL Posts: 1 New Member
    Im not the best in making introductions but imma try! So, My name is RubengamesenvlogNL but you can just call me Ruben. I only play the sims 3 but its enjoying enough! I also have a big 'obession' to the name Lincoln hence why i tend to have a sim named Lincoln in the family :tongue:

I've been lurking on the forums for a while but only till now i decided to actually join!

I speak Dutch as my native language since im dutch(and proud of it). My english is pretty good actually. (Considering i learnt it by gaming)

Did i miss anything? My sims are yelling for me! Happy simming!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Im not the best in making introductions but imma try! So, My name is RubengamesenvlogNL but you can just call me Ruben. I only play the sims 3 but its enjoying enough! I also have a big 'obession' to the name Lincoln hence why i tend to have a sim named Lincoln in the family :tongue:

I've been lurking on the forums for a while but only till now i decided to actually join!

I speak Dutch as my native language since im dutch(and proud of it). My english is pretty good actually. (Considering i learnt it by gaming)

Did i miss anything? My sims are yelling for me! Happy simming!

Hello @RubengamesenvlogNL :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have a sim called Lincoln in your game, who reflects that you like that name.
    It is great that your native language is Dutch, and you learnt English through gaming. Gaming would have been both a fun thing to do, as well as a being a learning time, as you got used to the Englisg language.
    I hope that you have fun simming today with your sims!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Sbodine89Sbodine89 Posts: 144 Member
    Hi, I'm New I have Sims 4 and I love creating! I can't wait to join in on all of the fun being in a Sims community has to offer!
    oh I forgot to introduce myself, my Name is Sam, I love playing the sims and have played since sims1. I live with my husband and 5 lovely kitty cats. <3
    Sbodine89 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm New I have Sims 4 and I love creating! I can't wait to join in on all of the fun being in a Sims community has to offer!
    oh I forgot to introduce myself, my Name is Sam, I love playing the sims and have played since sims1. I live with my husband and 5 lovely kitty cats. <3

Hello @Sbodine89 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Creating Sims and building homes and venues in the Sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    It is very nice that you have 5 kittens <3 You would enjoy having simversions of them in your game.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Sbodine89 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Creating Sims and building homes and venues in the Sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    > It is very nice that you have 5 kittens <3 You would enjoy having simversions of them in your game.
    > Happy simming! :)

I have sim versions of them in 3 and 4 actually hahaha! Thanks so much for your nice words! happy simming to you too :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @Sbodine89 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > Creating Sims and building homes and venues in the Sims is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special way of expressing our creativity through the game!
    > It is nice that you have been Simming since the original Sims 1. You would have spent many fun and happy hours over the time simming!
    > It is very nice that you have 5 kittens <3 You would enjoy having simversions of them in your game.

I have sim versions of them in 3 and 4 actually hahaha! Thanks so much for your nice words! happy simming to you too :)

You’re welcome :)
  • agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi everyone I"m Angel.... Definitely not new to Sims I have played every Sim game on every platform that's been released so far. I've had this account about 7 or 8 years and another account before this one..(i tend to change accounts back and forth depending on the game I"m playing lol)
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
    Hi everyone I"m Angel.... Definitely not new to Sims I have played every Sim game on every platform that's been released so far. I've had this account about 7 or 8 years and another account before this one..(i tend to change accounts back and forth depending on the game I"m playing lol)

Hello @agelessangel76 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you have been playing The Sims since the release of the first one and have been playing on each of the platforms, You would have enjoyed playing many households and creating many homes over the years. Simming is fun!
  • agelessangel76agelessangel76 Posts: 63 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > agelessangel76 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone I"m Angel.... Definitely not new to Sims I have played every Sim game on every platform that's been released so far. I've had this account about 7 or 8 years and another account before this one..(i tend to change accounts back and forth depending on the game I"m playing lol)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @agelessangel76 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is great that you have been playing The Sims since the release of the first one and have been playing on each of the platforms, You would have enjoyed playing many households and creating many homes over the years. Simming is fun!

Oh yes I have created hundreds of homes and households over the years lol. I just used to keep them all to myself! I've recently started uploading just figured I should start keeping track of the forums a bit better lol
    My husband thinks I'm crazy.....But I'm not the one that married me
    edited June 2018
    > @rosemow said:
    > agelessangel76 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone I"m Angel.... Definitely not new to Sims I have played every Sim game on every platform that's been released so far. I've had this account about 7 or 8 years and another account before this one..(i tend to change accounts back and forth depending on the game I"m playing lol)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @agelessangel76 :) It is nice to meet you.
    > It is great that you have been playing The Sims since the release of the first one and have been playing on each of the platforms, You would have enjoyed playing many households and creating many homes over the years. Simming is fun!

Oh yes I have created hundreds of homes and households over the years lol. I just used to keep them all to myself! I've recently started uploading just figured I should start keeping track of the forums a bit better lol

It is great that you have started uploading your builds and Sims to the Gallery :) Other simmers would enjoy having your creations in their games.
  • Ona_SimmerOna_Simmer Posts: 60 Member
    Hello, everyone calls me Ona.

MySims Kingdom was my childhood (that's how I got into this community.)

At first I only played Sims 3&4 to build houses and lots as I'm an aspiring architect, but now I play the game with myself-sim.
    Origin Name : Ona_Simmer

HC9IknO.png

Joey_XuX wrote: »
    Hello, everyone calls me Ona.

MySims Kingdom was my childhood (that's how I got into this community.)

At first I only played Sims 3&4 to build houses and lots as I'm an aspiring architect, but now I play the game with myself-sim.

Hello @Joey_XuX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing MySims Kingdom as a child. It is great that this led you onto playing Sims 3 and 4. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can bring our design ideas into simsgame form, then see our sims living in the homes or visiting the venues. It is a special way of expressing our creativity!
    It is special and nice that you play the game with your simself sim :)
  • islalikessimsislalikessims Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi i'm Isla, obviously.
    I only have the sims 4 base game and city living. I started play sims 4 halfway through 2017, took almost a year off and started play again, so yeah. :p :D
    Hi i'm Isla, obviously.
    I only have the sims 4 base game and city living. I started play sims 4 halfway through 2017, took almost a year off and started play again, so yeah. :p:D

Hello @islalikessims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming again :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips on playing the game and enjoy posting about the sims from your game.
  • PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    Hello. I haven't really been on the forums that much. I have been a Simmer since I was 15 though. I have loved all the versions and I hope TS4 comes out with a College pack!
  • wideeyedwonderwideeyedwonder Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi. I've been a simmer since Sims 2, and I lurk loads! :smiley: I'm going to try and be a bit more active, though. That's going to be my new mid year's resolution :smiley:
    Hello. I haven't really been on the forums that much. I have been a Simmer since I was 15 though. I have loved all the versions and I hope TS4 comes out with a College pack!

Hello @PinkFlyingPasta :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since you were a teen, and have enjoyed playing each of the versions. They are all fun and enjoyable to play! Perhaps a college or uni pack will be released in the future!
    Hi. I've been a simmer since Sims 2, and I lurk loads! :smiley: I'm going to try and be a bit more active, though. That's going to be my new mid year's resolution :smiley:

Hello @wideeyedwonder :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is a great mid year resolution to be a bit more active on the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and posting about your simming experiences on the threads.
  • WaterCoffeeWineWaterCoffeeWine Posts: 28 Member
    edited June 2018
    :) Hello everyone! My name is WaterCoffeeWine, after my love of all 3 beverages. lol I have been a lifelong fan of The Sims franchise. Out of Sims 1 -3, I spent most of my childhood playing TS2 and TS3. Due to traveling a lot, I play The Sims on a gaming laptop! I enjoy a variety of games but always end up coming back to The Sims! With over 215 hours of playtime on TS4, Seasons is my favorite expansion thus far! I'm looking forward to getting to know other simmers on the forums! Much thanks to @rosemow for inviting me to introduce myself!
    :) Hello everyone! My name is WaterCoffeeWine, after my love of all 3 beverages. lol I have been a lifelong fan of The Sims franchise. Out of Sims 1 -3, I spent most of my childhood playing TS2 and TS3. Due to traveling a lot, I play The Sims on a gaming laptop! I enjoy a variety of games but always end up coming back to The Sims! With over 215 hours of playtime on TS4, Seasons is my favorite expansion thus far! I'm looking forward to getting to know other simmers on the forums! Much thanks to @rosemow for inviting me to introduce myself!

Hello @WaterCoffeeWine :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great hearing of the reason why you chose your username :)
    It is nice that you have played Sims 1-3, and are enjoying Sims 4. Congratulations on playing for over 215 hours! Seasons is a grrat Expansion Pack! It is enjoyable experiencing the different seasons and weather with our sims.
  • MadMuffieMadMuffie Posts: 47 Member
    Hello! I've read a lot on the forums but only just now created an account. I started playing the first sims when I was a kid, played the sims 2 when I was a teen and then got the Sims medieval and played through that and finally I got the Sims 3 which I'm currently playing. I have 192 hours logged into the game since I've been playing it on origin. I used to always buy them as discs but that's not so convenient at the moment, I do still enjoy having the physical copies though and Sims Medieval will always be my favourite.
    MadMuffie wrote: »
    Hello! I've read a lot on the forums but only just now created an account. I started playing the first sims when I was a kid, played the sims 2 when I was a teen and then got the Sims medieval and played through that and finally I got the Sims 3 which I'm currently playing. I have 192 hours logged into the game since I've been playing it on origin. I used to always buy them as discs but that's not so convenient at the moment, I do still enjoy having the physical copies though and Sims Medieval will always be my favourite.

Hello @MadMuffie :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when a child, and that playing the Sims game was a part of your childhood and teen years as you grew up. It is great that you have been enjoying playing Sims 2, sims Medieval and now Sims 3. Congratulations on playing over 192 simming hours through origin! That is great! Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
  • Sweeties29Sweeties29 Posts: 47 Member
    Hellooo Simmers! My name is Carolina, I am 21 years old and I live in California. I am studying to be a nurse and obviously, I LOVE The Sims 4. I love playing and talking about the game, get super excited when a new pack comes out, and well in my time off basically all I do is play The Sims, which is not very healthy but sure is a lot of fun.
    Really excited to make friends and get to know you all! Also to share Let's Play ideas because I love watching Let's Play videos.

Nice to meet you and happy simming!
    Sweeties29 wrote: »
    Hellooo Simmers! My name is Carolina, I live in California. I am studying to be a nurse and obviously, I LOVE The Sims 4. I love playing and talking about the game, get super excited when a new pack comes out, and well in my time off basically all I do is play The Sims, which is not very healthy but sure is a lot of fun.
    Really excited to make friends and get to know you all! Also to share Let's Play ideas because I love watching Let's Play videos.

Nice to meet you and happy simming!

Hello @Sweeties29 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very caring and kind of you to be studying to be a nurse, so that you can assist people with their health issues <3 I hope that your studies continue to go well.
    It is always exciting when a new simming pack is released! It is enjoyable to explore the pack and discover all the new features, build mode and cas items!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top