Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    CleopardaCleoparda Posts: 91 Member
    Hi! I accidentaly stumbled upon this site when I was looking for challenges for sims 4. I clicked on this site and saw the lovely community on this site. Then, I decided I also wanted to be a part of the community and well.. Here I am! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and talking about sims, lots o' talking xD
  • Options
    InsimniacSimsInsimniacSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! Just recently joined the forum to get my ideas out there and be part of a community! Ikr its corny but true XD...
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Cleoparda wrote: »
    Hi! I accidentaly stumbled upon this site when I was looking for challenges for sims 4. I clicked on this site and saw the lovely community on this site. Then, I decided I also wanted to be a part of the community and well.. Here I am! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and talking about sims, lots o' talking xD

Hello @Cleoparda :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have joined the simming forums community! I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads, and enjoy posting about the sims that are in your game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    Hi! Just recently joined the forum to get my ideas out there and be part of a community! Ikr its corny but true XD...

Hello @InsimniacSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums and the simming community!
    I hope that you will enjoy posting about your simming experiences , meeting fellow simmers on the threads , and sharing your feedback and simming ideas!
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Hello!
  • Options
    JessiejessanJessiejessan Posts: 220 Member
    Oh nooo, I wrote such a long and nice introduction, but when I posted only "Hello!" showed up :(
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @Jessiejessan Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
  • Options
    Oh nooo, I wrote such a long and nice introduction, but when I posted only "Hello!" showed up :(

Hello
    I am sorry that you lost the words in your post :(
  • Options
    SimPandasSimPandas Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello there :smiley:

I like pandas.
  • Options
    SimPandas wrote: »

I like pandas.

Hello @SimPandas :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you like pandas, and it is great that you have chosen a forum username to reflect it.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    LuvaBunniLuvaBunni Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi i'm LuvaBunni!
    I've loved sims since I got the sims 2 years back, I'm now addicted to Sims 4! I love creating sims and creating stories for my sims families. I'm really excited to talk to fellow simmers <3 I love mint green and photography. I'm very bubbly and I try to be nice to everyone no matter what! So don't be afraid to talk to me I will always reply! I think that is all for now
  • Options
    LuvaBunni wrote: »
    Hi i'm LuvaBunni!
    I've loved sims since I got the sims 2 years back, I'm now addicted to Sims 4! I love creating sims and creating stories for my sims families. I'm really excited to talk to fellow simmers <3 I love mint green and photography. I'm very bubbly and I try to be nice to everyone no matter what! So don't be afraid to talk to me I will always reply! I think that is all for now

Hello @LuvaBunni :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 2 and that has now led you to play Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun! Creating sims in cas is an enjoyable part of simming! The cas tools in sims 4 are very helpful in allowing us to create sims that reflect how we want them to look like. It is fun working out their outfits for each clothing category. It is nice making background stories for our sims and see how they unfold in their lives in our games!
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads!
  • Options
    ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    SimPandas wrote: »

I like pandas.

I wish pandas were in the game.
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • Options
    Hi. I'm HylianWolfMage553

Hi, HylianWolfMage553!

You have the coolest username I have ever seen. B)
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • Options
    Hiya!

I'm Strawberry :3

I've been playing The Sims since the beginning! The Sims 3 was my favorite version of the game thus far :) My favorite packs tend to be pets or seasons related. My least favorite are university packs.

I have 4 cats:
    Artemis, Alley, Claire, and Amaterasu.

I also have a chihuahua, Daisy.

I live in a tiny cabin in the woods with my girlfriend and roomate.

C:

~Strawberry

Hi Strawberry,

I love your cat's names! Especially "Artemis" ;)
    The pets/seasons expansions are my favorite also. I'm waiting to see whether or not horses will be included in Sims 4. I hope they are.
  • Options
    snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Hi! I'm snarkles. I don't know why I never knew an official forum existed. I feel slightly dense.
    I've been playing The Sims for almost as long as I can remember. I remember my dad showing me a building demo for TS1 before the game was even released, and playing the tutorial with Bob and Betty Newbie, and thinking how cool it was when we could download additional families like the Hatfields and the Snooty Patootys... then, of course, when TS2 came out, my whole life was turned upside down. I mainly stuck with that when TS3 was released, but then jumped into TS3 and devoted my whole life to it. I dipped my toes into the pond that was TS4 at first, but now I've plunged in headfirst with the toddlers update and haven't looked back since.... Now I just need to get some expansions...
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • Options
    snarkles wrote: »
    Hi! I'm snarkles. I don't know why I never knew an official forum existed. I feel slightly dense.
    I've been playing The Sims for almost as long as I can remember. I remember my dad showing me a building demo for TS1 before the game was even released, and playing the tutorial with Bob and Betty Newbie, and thinking how cool it was when we could download additional families like the Hatfields and the Snooty Patootys... then, of course, when TS2 came out, my whole life was turned upside down. I mainly stuck with that when TS3 was released, but then jumped into TS3 and devoted my whole life to it. I dipped my toes into the pond that was TS4 at first, but now I've plunged in headfirst with the toddlers update and haven't looked back since.... Now I just need to get some expansions...

Hello @snarkles :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by having fun playing the original Sims 1, then have enjoyed playing each of the sims versions ever since. Simming is very enjoyable and fun! It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. The addition of toddlers was so special! They are so very cute!
    I hope that you will soon be able to get some packs for your game.
  • Options
    WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi, I am Wildflower1971 I have been playing the sims since sim 3 went on sale for really cheap. lol loved the game bought several of the packs but had tons of glitches with it. then sims 4 came out bought that at full price and have been playing that ever since. I am married have two children no pets love the seasons because i live in Michigan USA. ( you have to love Seasons to live here) Winter can be brutal and summer can be too hot Spring can be to Muddy and Fall way to short. I am hoping for seasons to come out soon for sims 4 and pets would be fun. I could have virtual pets in my sims worlds. I am generally a cat person rather then a dog person. although i like both. I have a degree in interior design and minor in construction. But i work as a closing Manager at a locale grocery store. I love to go to church and have tremendous faith in my God, I try and be positive at all times and will help where i can. Sharing Gods love is important to me and i will never bash anyone for their beliefs or lack there of. Happy simming everyone and nice to meet you all. :)
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
  • Options
    MellowMellow Posts: 138 Member
    Hello guys,My name is Denisa and im from Romania,I just started youtube , Sim Mellow is my name there and I love so much sims:">!Good Luck
    21mc6e0.jpg
    My youtube channel with all my Sim paintings and CAS , speed builds HERE!
  • Options
    Hi, I am Wildflower1971 I have been playing the sims since sim 3 went on sale for really cheap. lol loved the game bought several of the packs but had tons of glitches with it. then sims 4 came out bought that at full price and have been playing that ever since. I am married have two children no pets love the seasons because i live in Michigan USA. ( you have to love Seasons to live here) Winter can be brutal and summer can be too hot Spring can be to Muddy and Fall way to short. I am hoping for seasons to come out soon for sims 4 and pets would be fun. I could have virtual pets in my sims worlds. I am generally a cat person rather then a dog person. although i like both. I have a degree in interior design and minor in construction. But i work as a closing Manager at a locale grocery store. I love to go to church and have tremendous faith in my God, I try and be positive at all times and will help where i can. Sharing Gods love is important to me and i will never bash anyone for their beliefs or lack there of. Happy simming everyone and nice to meet you all. :)

Helllo @WILDFLOWER1971 :) It is nice to meet you .
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing sims 3 and now you are playing sims 4. The seasons where you live sound like they are quite extreme in the weather conditions that they produce! It is great that you are a closing Manager at your locale grocery store. You would enjoy taliking to customers that come to the store and hear the news of what is happening in their lives.
  • Options
    Mellow wrote: »
    Hello guys,My name is Denisa and im from Romania,I just started youtube , Sim Mellow is my name there and I love so much sims:">!Good Luck

Hello @Mellow :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you have started a simming YouTube channel! Simmers will enjoy watching your sims videos. I hope that your recording of the videos continues to go well.
  • Options
    marigold91marigold91 Posts: 81 Member
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Marigold, I live in the UK and have been playing Sims since the first one. Recently got number 4 and have been absolutely loving it. I mainly build, but when I play, I'm a "completionist" haha. Looking forward to getting to now all of you better! Also, thanks to @rosemow for being so welcoming and helpful to all newcomers :)
  • Options
    marigold91 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Marigold, I live in the UK and have been playing Sims since the first one. Recently got number 4 and have been absolutely loving it. I mainly build, but when I play, I'm a "completionist" haha. Looking forward to getting to now all of you better! Also, thanks to @rosemow for being so welcoming and helpful to all newcomers :)

Helllo @marigold91 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed designing , building, furnishing and landscaping many homes and venues over the time! Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims gameform! It is fun also recreating real life buildings in the game.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads.
  • Options
    Tyler_RTyler_R Posts: 33 Member
    *waves* Hi everyone :grin: I'm Ty. I've been playing The Sims all the way back to the first installment. It's been a pretty awesome journey since then. I was skeptical about 4 at first, but now after they've released more content, I'm in love!
    (I never wanted to say this | You never wanted to stay | I put my faith in you, so much faith | And then you just threw it away)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top