Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    frostpot wrote: »
    I'm back again, madabishes. (wonder if that'll get through the filter).

Having already been banned from MTS for trying to keep the off-topic section open and taking part in the ensuing witch-hunting, and forced out of a more-known forum to migrate to a forum which killed the exiled community altogether, I'm looking at yet another new start. Please don't look at my 2014-15 posts.

Since Toddlers came out, I'm thinking of making some Sims 4 story about a gay couple and getting a toddler, then eventually one of them going 'trans' (well what we can get on TS4). I'm looking to reintergrate to TSF nicely, and hope that I don't get flagged for 'terrorism' again.

And myself? Yes, I'm a male, but I feel like I've got this odd thing about liking what is considered 'girly' and working with girls in school more than boys. I don't know why, but I know I sure as heck won't be getting married. Too much effort.

Also, I'm a little zany at times, so yeah. Guess that fractured paragraphing showed that right off, eh?

Hello @frostpot
    Welcome back to the forums.
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Call me Lou, been playing Sims since Sims 2 i'm a mod and cc addict. would love to try creating clothes or cc Love Sims 4 best yet if I can get it running right again. Some mod I had to kill the nude mosaic crashed me, need to fix soon Vampires coming Jan 25 my favorite Super Natural in Sims 3
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • Options
    Loucifer wrote: »
    Call me Lou, been playing Sims since Sims 2 i'm a mod and cc addict. would love to try creating clothes or cc Love Sims 4 best yet if I can get it running right again. Some mod I had to kill the nude mosaic crashed me, need to fix soon Vampires coming Jan 25 my favorite Super Natural in Sims 3

Hello @Loucifer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since sims 2. There are many talented mods and cc creators in the simming community! It is very kind of them to share their creations and mods with fellow simmers so we all can use them in our game.
    I hope that you will be able to soon sort out your sims 4 game issues.
    I am looking forward to the Vampires game pack too!
  • Options
    LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    can't remember if I introduced myself in here or not, because it's been so long, but I guess I will now. my name is Erin. I've been playing Sims for a while now..started with Sims 3 my friend got me into it, then I got my own Sims 3 and now Sims 4! I love the game.
  • Options
    can't remember if I introduced myself in here or not, because it's been so long, but I guess I will now. my name is Erin. I've been playing Sims for a while now..started with Sims 3 my friend got me into it, then I got my own Sims 3 and now Sims 4! I love the game.

Hello @LegaspiWeaver :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that your friend introduced you to simming when they had Sims 3. You would have had fun simming together! It was great that this led you to getting your own copy of Sims 3 and now you are playing sim 4 also! There are many enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and then playing our sims in the game!
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »

It is very nice that your friend introduced you to simming when they had Sims 3. You would have had fun simming together! It was great that this led you to getting your own copy of Sims 3 and now you are playing sim 4 also! There are many enjoyable parts of simming, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and then playing our sims in the game!

Yeah I love Sims 4 a lot better then I think Sims 3 now. I also loved that they added toddlers even though I didn't care either way, but then I realized that it made it a lot more realistic to have them in Sims 4 & of course they are so cute! I think cuter then they were in Sims 3.

• Options

Yeah I love Sims 4 a lot better then I think Sims 3 now. I also loved that they added toddlers even though I didn't care either way, but then I realized that it made it a lot more realistic to have them in Sims 4 & of course they are so cute! I think cuter then they were in Sims 3.

Hello :) The toddlers are so very cute! :) It was so great that they were added to the game!
  • Options
    lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    Haiiiii everyone! xx
    My name is Taylor (ignore my username 'lovleady5', working on getting it changed)
    I have played Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims Freeplay, Sims 4, and that sims game on the wii!
    I've been watching my sister play ever since I was 4. In 2008, I got the sims 2, which is where I started.
    I have been playing sims, downloading custom content, and making new families ever since!
    I joined the forums a long time ago, in 2013, but I never got into it. Hopefully I can now.
    Thanks for reading xx
  • Options
    lovleady5 wrote: »
    Haiiiii everyone! xx
    My name is Taylor (ignore my username 'lovleady5', working on getting it changed)
    I have played Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims Freeplay, Sims 4, and that sims game on the wii!
    I've been watching my sister play ever since I was 4. In 2008, I got the sims 2, which is where I started.
    I have been playing sims, downloading custom content, and making new families ever since!
    I joined the forums a long time ago, in 2013, but I never got into it. Hopefully I can now.
    Thanks for reading xx

Hello @lovleady5 :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing sims 2, then that has led you to playing Sims 3 and 4 as well SimsFreeplay and console versions. It is very special that both you and your sister are simmers! You would enjoy chatting about the sims in your games!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum thread posts, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
  • Options
    Hello @lovleady5 I'm Erin! It's nice to meet you.
  • Options
    Yukitoshi_YogoYukitoshi_Yogo Posts: 13 New Member
    Hi everyone!
    A friend introduced me to the Sims 2 many years ago and I've been hooked since. I didn't play Sims 3 (didn't have the time or funds for it) but I got the Sims 4 after I read a really neat legacy challenge. I love it, it just keeps getting better!
    I like to read other people's legacies and other challenge stories but I really want to share some of my own.
    I have three kitties. One is a homeless kitten we recently adopted and the other two are adults rescues we've had for a while. I also have some fish (named after different types of sushi hehehe....).
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    A friend introduced me to the Sims 2 many years ago and I've been hooked since. I didn't play Sims 3 (didn't have the time or funds for it) but I got the Sims 4 after I read a really neat legacy challenge. I love it, it just keeps getting better!
    I like to read other people's legacies and other challenge stories but I really want to share some of my own.
    I have three kitties. One is a homeless kitten we recently adopted and the other two are adults rescues we've had for a while. I also have some fish (named after different types of sushi hehehe....).

Hello @Yukitoshi_Yogo :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that a friend introduced you to Sims 2, and that has led you to enjoy simming ever since! Simming is fun!
    Sims story writing is a very special part of simming! It is enjoyable reading the stories of the lives of the sims in other simmers games. It would be very great if you would also like to post your sims stories on the forums when you become a full memver and can post pictures and links.
    It is very nice that you have 3 cats . It was very caring and kind of you to adopt these rescues and homeless animals.
    It is not good that the fish is named after sushi! :) I hope they don't know their names!
  • Options
    FudgsicleFudgsicle Posts: 47 Member
    Hey everyone! I've loved playing Sims for most of my life and recently I've got back into playing Sims 4! :smile: So much so that I've started a YouTube channel where I plan to do challenges, create buildings and play a few other games that spike my interest. :p
    Watch me try complete all of the Sims Challenges from start to finish :blush:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCUJb4PoX07uH_iNM1GyJ2mw
  • Options
    Fudgsicle wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I've loved playing Sims for most of my life and recently I've got back into playing Sims 4! :smile: So much so that I've started a YouTube channel where I plan to do challenges, create buildings and play a few other games that spike my interest. :p

Hello @Fudgsicle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you have started a simming YouTube channel! Simmers will enjoy watching it! I hope that the channel goes very well. You may like to post a link to it in the Video Haven section of the forums when you become a full member.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • Options
    SimsJessSimsJess Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi! I'm Jessica. :smile: I knew about the Sims when my sister and I play the Sims 2 Pets. The game was so addicting and it taught so many things. I got the Sims 3 on my birthday and I love it even more. I try out the first Sims game and it was so hard but I love it. I finally got a chance to get the Sims 4 and it was so awesome how you can create your own characters and use mods and cc's. I make CC's myself. Now, I created a youtube channel so I can make my Sims 4 videos. I'm so excited to connect with everyone who loves the game! :smiley:
  • Options
    JDSimzJDSimz Posts: 791 Member
    @SimsJess Welcome to The Sims Forums! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here! I gave you a like to put you on your way to become a member here on the forums! :)
    Origin ID: ducklansimming
    "I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me."
    tenor.gif?itemid=9963762
  • Options
    SimsJess wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Jessica. :smile: I knew about the Sims when my sister and I play the Sims 2 Pets. The game was so addicting and it taught so many things. I got the Sims 3 on my birthday and I love it even more. I try out the first Sims game and it was so hard but I love it. I finally got a chance to get the Sims 4 and it was so awesome how you can create your own characters and use mods and cc's. I make CC's myself. Now, I created a youtube channel so I can make my Sims 4 videos. I'm so excited to connect with everyone who loves the game! :smiley:

Hello @SimsJess :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you first started simming when you and your sister played Sims 2 Pets. You would have had lots of fun simming together! It was a very special birthday gift to receive Sims 3 ! That was great!
    It is nice that you now play sims 4, and are enjoying creating sims. It is great that you create your own cc! The cc items would be very special for you to use in your game. It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel! I hope that you will enjoy making simming videos.
  • Options
    XDJSIMMERX wrote: »
    @SimsJess Welcome to The Sims Forums! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time here! I gave you a like to put you on your way to become a member here on the forums! :)
    @XDJSIMMERX Thank you so much! I'm having a great time here! :smiley:

• Options

It is great that you first started simming when you and your sister played Sims 2 Pets. You would have had lots of fun simming together! It was a very special birthday gift to receive Sims 3 ! That was great!
    It is nice that you now play sims 4, and are enjoying creating sims. It is great that you create your own cc! The cc items would be very special for you to use in your game. It is exciting that you have started a YouTube simming channel! I hope that you will enjoy making simming videos.

@rosemow Thank you! It's so awesome talking to you! :smiley:
  • Options

@rosemow Thank you! It's so awesome talking to you! :smiley:

You're welcome :)
  • Options
    SonorousSonorous Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Sonorous and I'm 14 years old. I've been playing the Sims for about 5 years now, I started playing when my cousin got the Sims 3 + Generations for Christmas. I liked the game and I asked for the Sims 3, Generations and Pets.
    Later I added Seasons, Ambitions, Island Paradise and World Adventure. I loved playing the game, especially with toddlers.
    Then the Sims 4 came out and I immediatly bought it. I was so dissapointed when I found out there were no toddlers...
    I also have the Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day and Kidsroom Stuff Pack.
    And then, some days ago, toddlers were finally released and I am so happy!
    Last year I also started creating cc for my sims, especially shirts... :smile:
    Greets
    Sonorous
  • Options
    Sonorous wrote: »
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Sonorous . I've been playing the Sims for about 5 years now, I started playing when my cousin got the Sims 3 + Generations for Christmas. I liked the game and I asked for the Sims 3, Generations and Pets.
    Later I added Seasons, Ambitions, Island Paradise and World Adventure. I loved playing the game, especially with toddlers.
    Then the Sims 4 came out and I immediatly bought it. I was so dissapointed when I found out there were no toddlers...
    I also have the Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day and Kidsroom Stuff Pack.
    And then, some days ago, toddlers were finally released and I am so happy!
    Last year I also started creating cc for my sims, especially shirts... :smile:
    Greets
    Sonorous
    Hello @Sonorous :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! :)
    It is great that you have been simming for five years, and started simming by playing Sims 3 , generations and pets, It was nice that your cousin introduced you to simming when they received sims 3 and generations for Christmas. The eps that you have bought since then are also great! They add enjoyable and fun activities and features to the game!
    It is great that you are now playing Sims 4. The packs that you own for this version of The Sims are great also!
    It was very so exciting and special when we discovered that toddlers has been added to the game! <3 They are so very cute!
    It is very nice that you create your own cc for the game. It would be special for you to see your sims wearing the clothing that you have made.
  • Options
    ThomasLeThomasThomasLeThomas Posts: 78 Member
    'Ello guys! :smile:
    I'm not "new" here (my account exists for quite a few months now) but the "new member"-system discouraged me so much to the point of me leaving... But I came back and I hope I'll finish the job this time! :smiley:
    So, I first played the Sims, and I loved it (especially torturing my sims with indoor fireworks oops). Later, I bought myself Sims 3 and a few months ago even Sims 4. My favorite is the last one, and that's mainly because of their emotions, which makes everything feel way more lively. I actually also like the graphics more (a lot of people seem to disagree with me there though).
    My favorite thing to do on the Sims is mainly playing games with them, like Big Brother or Danganronpa :sweat_smile:
    So, I hope that's enough of introduction there, let's reach that official membership!
    I got a new blog! Click here!
  • Options
    'Ello guys! :smile:
    I'm not "new" here (my account exists for quite a few months now) but the "new member"-system discouraged me so much to the point of me leaving... But I came back and I hope I'll finish the job this time! :smiley:
    So, I first played the Sims, and I loved it (especially torturing my sims with indoor fireworks oops). Later, I bought myself Sims 3 and a few months ago even Sims 4. My favorite is the last one, and that's mainly because of their emotions, which makes everything feel way more lively. I actually also like the graphics more (a lot of people seem to disagree with me there though).
    My favorite thing to do on the Sims is mainly playing games with them, like Big Brother or Danganronpa :sweat_smile:
    So, I hope that's enough of introduction there, let's reach that official membership!

Hello @ThomasLeThomas :) It is nice to meet you,
    It is great that you first started simming by playing the original Sims 1 , then that led you to later on buying Sims 3 and now Sims 4. Simming is lots of fun!
    It is enjoyable doing challenges in our games. There are a variety of fun challenges that simmers have designed, Challenges help us to play the game in a different way to how we may normally play, and we discover new things about the game!
  • Options
    Lilpinky333Lilpinky333 Posts: 4 New Member
    I am Lexi, I love animals and computer games :) . My favorite game is the Sims 4, and I am absolutely obsessed with the game, and I really love the new adorable toddlers. The toddlers really made the game one hundred times better and more fun then it was.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top