Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dearest Teapot Lotto - Winners have been gifted. :)

Comments

• Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: kgaff

Chosen Teapot:
    3c05b726-b7d7-44b7-96a1-c088470f152a_zps5e24b72a.jpg

Little letter to Rosie (Teapot):
    Dear Rosie,

Since I have only been active in the forums for a short time, I am just getting to know you and a lot of other wonderful, kind and generous simmers. I hope you like my teapot, as I am not a tea drinker this one was just right for a coffee lover.

Cheers, Kgaff
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Yes Rosie is very sweet and unique. :)

Mizzie, The fact that you have made a post in Rosie's honour is super sweet, it's the reason I made the lotto..you have been added. :)

Kgaff, I much prefer coffee as well….I mean, your teapot is adorable. *Laughs*

I absolutely love everyones teapots but mostly, I love reading all your letters to Rosie.

Updated -

• Options
    Moodlet_MamaMoodlet_Mama Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2014
    DTP_BBFRTT_-Frog_Teapot_Toby_Toad_30oz.jpg

Dear Rosie,

First off, you have a lovely name. Roses are the most elegant kind of flower, just like you are the most elegant kind of Simmer.

I wish you nothing but fun with all your Sim and real-life adventures! Good luck with everything, and remember to smile, because that's the best thing to do!

Love,

Moodlet Mama :D
  • Options
    oliwiazoliwiaz Posts: 253 Member
    edited June 2014
    Username: oliwiaz

Chosen Teapot:
    teapot-usb-flash-drive-2.jpg

Letter to RosieFluxx:

Dear Rosie,
    Although I have not known you for long, you are very kind and funny. I enjoy participating in contests with you! Bye! :)

From oliwiaz!
    rbjwwn.jpg
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited June 2014
    ENTRY FORM:

Your Username: illusie

Chosen Teapot:

1-15904_Dutch_Woman_Teapot_Limoges_China.jpg

Little letter to Rosie (Teapot):

Dear Rosie,

Teapot really is a cute nickname. I bet there is a fun story behind it!

btw I love your avatar!

{hugs}
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    -Updated :)

• Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    edited June 2014

The lottery is closing in 1 hour and 50 minutes.
    Shannen

I doubt I will be around to close my lotto as I'm falling to sleep..(early i know) so if anyone could be a sweetheart and make a post saying that the lotto is finished in 1 hour and 50 mins, I would be so grateful.

Shannen is sleeping and going to bed now so I posted this for her.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is now 20:05pm Gmt so this Lotto is officially Closed
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    kreepsymusickreepsymusic Posts: 155 Member
    edited June 2014
    "Shannen

I doubt I will be around to close my lotto as I'm falling to sleep..(early i know) so if anyone could be a sweetheart and make a post saying that the lotto is finished in 1 hour and 50 mins, I would be so grateful."

Lotto is closed
    10945750_1527022374224874_7723481051081880925_n.jpg?oh=5a48d0796e5edf28ba6927ae38538893&oe=5551CE32
  • Options
    PDZugPDZug Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2014
    sa-san1938.jpg

Dear Ms. Rosie,

Thank you for being so kind and generous!
    And thank you for having such a big heart!
    Winning one of the prizes would be tremendous.
    And although I rarely post on these forums...
    I felt now would be a good time to start!

Sincerely,
    PDZug
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    PDZug, I am really sorry but I cannot add you to my lotto as you posted after it closed. I hope that this will not discourage you from joining comps and lotto's in the future. I do hope that you understand, thankyou for letter and teapot, I hope to see you around the forums.

Thankyou everyone for posting your entries, I shall be back shortly with the winners as well as my own little teapot and letter for Rosie.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    RosieTeapot.jpeg

Dear Teapot (Rosie)

Thankyou for being sweet, to not only me but to everyone that you meet on the forum. You are always so lovely to talk to and you have such an incredible sense of humour. I agree with each and every letter that as been posted in your honour and I hope that you know how special you truly are.
    I apologise for the dreadful state that the picture is in, I didn't have much time to work on it and as you can see, I am not a talented artist. However, I hope that you can find it in your heart to like it. :)

I hope you like your bow hairstyle. :)

• Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen, I see you have problems with random.org. Why don´t you give each one a number...1, 2, 3 etc. Then you can let random.org generate a number and that way you can choose a winner.
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2014
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hey, I did use Random.org and choose the selection for list. However I copied and paste'd and it glitched out on me. I did consider numbers but by that time, I was feeling like it was tampering. As soon as I manually typed each entry in..it was fine.

I have left a message for Rosie, which I think will work out better as the lotto was in her honour.

I appreciate the help but I don't think it will be fair if I randomise the list now, I want this lotto to be fair and it wouldn't feel fair to me..if I randomised it.

I'm so sorry, I have totally messed up this lotto. :(
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    I donot believe you messed up with lottery Shannen, none is ur ur fault and even there is no choosing/end of lottery, i donot mind as the real topic of this lottery was to show Rosie what kind a friend she was ... ;) So no panicking or feeliing guilt! :)

Wish u a good day!
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited June 2014
    Try not to fret, Shannen :) This is a lovely lotto!

It's not your fault that technology can be a pain :) It wasn't deliberate, so please don't worry about it.

So many awesome teapots :D I should drink tea more often :wink:
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    RosieTeapot.jpeg

Ahhhh ... now I know what you were drawing, but couldn't say what you were working on. You are so sweet!

The lotto doesn't matter. I really enjoyed looking at the teapot photos. :)
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    Such a cute picture :D I love it!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh guys, the lotto is still happening. I'm just not the one who will be drawing the winners..Rosie will. There still will be winners..I assure you. :)

Thankyou for your kind words though, it's so sweet. Also thanks about the comments on the pic, it's nice to know that others think it's cute.

I'm sorry if I have the impression that there wasn't going to be a lotto in the end, there is. I just wanted it to be fair and Rosie as agreed to help, she is just a sweetheart.
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    Just to let you all know Rosie, is busy at home at the moment, so she isn't around her computer much. This means she might not see this until later on tonight.

I will try and get in touch with her though, to let her know that you are after her hun.

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ahh if she is bus, I don't mind waiting. I'm not in any rush and everyone here understands (hopefully). Thankyou Mc :)
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Ahh if she is bus, I don't mind waiting. I'm not in any rush and everyone here understands (hopefully). Thankyou Mc :)

Well I sent her an e-mail letting her know that you are after her. She usually replies to them quickly, but I spoke to her this morning, and she mentioned how busy she was.

I just wanted to let you all know, so that no one is sitting around waiting for her to arrive, when it could be a while. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    It would be silly for anyone to be upset! Things happen :D
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2014