Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dearest Teapot Lotto - Winners have been gifted. :)

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    I will get them sent shortly as I have to do some rl stuff first.

Oh yeah, Lopey and Eden as been planning everything..we so have to get them married ;) Poor Caleb as no idea..mwhahahhaha!

And honestly it was a testing theory ...maybe.

Oh lord..would make a great lotto.. Post a pic of a wedding gift to Agatha and Caleb..I'm dying with laughter at the sheer silliness!
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited June 2014
    Congrats to the winners!

Thank you Shannen for running the lotto.

And also thank you Rosie for your kind words!
    hope you enjoyed all the teapot entries :D
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh my goodness! I'm so scared right now at what you two have planned! and yet cannot stop laughing either! :shock: :lol: it's a really bizarre feeling... not knowing whether to laugh or cry :? and when were you planning on telling Agatha and Caleb?? On the DAY!?

bahahahaha! :mrgreen::lol:
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Oh my goodness! I'm so scared right now at what you two have planned! and yet cannot stop laughing either! :shock: :lol: it's a really bizarre feeling... not knowing whether to laugh or cry :? and when were you planning on telling Agatha and Caleb?? On the DAY!?

bahahahaha! :mrgreen::lol:

lol We were hoping that you would work it out when we put you at the bottom of the aisle. It would save us all having that awkward conversation. :)P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    aprlm wrote:
    Congrats to the winners!

Thank you Shannen for running the lotto.

And also thank you Rosie for your kind words!
    hope you enjoyed all the teapot entries :D

You're very welcome hun :D

I LOVED every single teapot! Honest truth, I think they're all fabulous! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EnviedImperfectionEnviedImperfection Posts: 264 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh neato! I have never won a lottery before! I'll let you decide wha tto gift me from my wish list.. I am currently building a Castle resort for TK contest if that gives you any gifting inspiration :wink: Thank you both to the host and her inspiration <3
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Thankyou Aer :)

aprlm, thankyou :)

Rosie, you crack me up. :) I would laugh as we are a little crazy but we only have the best intentions. :) Well I was going to invite Caleb to my *fake* birthday party and spring it on him when he arrived. :) As for Agatha..well I'm sure Eden will be able to break the news to her gently as Lopey is too clumsy..you know..knocking over suits of armour and all that good stuff.

mc- Actually thats a better idea. :)

EnviedImperfection, You are trusting me to run wild over your wishlist..? Oh geez, seriously? Hmm, ok..castle things…ok, I can do this. *cries* Rosie help! :)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    She didn't hun, your number 22.

not in the list, silly :P ...when she did the thank you's 8)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    you missed me :mrgreen: but that's ok :D

In the draw or thank you's?

Shannen already pointed out that you're #22, but if you meant the thank you's then there's a load on page 2 that I did before :D Above is the ones from after that point :P

Yes I meant thank you's :roll: (what I get for just skimming :oops: ) *puppy dog eyes* sorry for getting ahead of myself :cry:
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2014
    This thread man... :lol: I'm interested to know why you guys are planning a wedding with Caleb! xD

Congrats to the winners! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    Congrats winners :D This was such a cute contest! Thank you for hosting Shannen :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Shannen wrote:
    You are so welcome Kayla :)

Rosie, Aww that's alright. I had fun drawing it..I actually write similar so it wasn't that hard to do but I did make a lot of mistakes. :) I am sneaky, but so are you..I saw what you did with your comp winnings!Thankyou! Aww thats nice of you to place it up on the wall but you don't really have to do that..just you liking it, is enough for me. :) I kind of thought a bow would represent the girlyness that you portray with Agatha, a flower because you are as lovely as a flower and a teapot because..well you know why. :)

As for that teacup chair, I was testing out a theory and it worked. You didn't have a panda item on your wish list nor did you have the teacup chair (I noticed Mizzie mentioned about panda's) anyways Ea was like..no, she as this already and the teacup chair went, so I was like..hmm, I wonder what will happen. Apparently you received it and my theory works, so those who have no wish list..can still be gifted..they are no longer safe..see, I admit that I am sneaky.

And the bow hair? Well thats more for Agatha for when she marries Caleb. :)

As for War, I don't think you really want to go down that route. :)

Lol... my winnings... I don't know what you're talking about *shifty eyes*

I know I don't have to put it on the wall... but I want to :P so there! :wink:

Well I do love the chair, it's mega cute! But don't you be thinking you can use 'testing theories' as an excuse to gift me! hahaha I shall get my revenge :twisted:

HAH! I'm sure Agatha will love the hair and married to Caleb... oh my... I think we totally should make this happen! Lopey totally has to be a bridesmaid along with Eden and all the other lovely detectives! hehe :lol:

oh... :shock: ...How is Caleb involved in this...does he have no say in who he marries? :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    This thread man... :lol: I'm interested to know why you guys are planning a wedding with Caleb! xD

Congrats to the winners! :mrgreen:

For the cherished love thread. We just have a feeling that Rosie's Agatha looooooves Caleb lol. Of course, Lopey and Eden just want an excuse to throw a wild party, and what reason is there than a wedding lol.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    lol cm, when does the groom ever have a say? :P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Cmbaker16, ok ok…silly me but silly you,too.

Mizzie, All the info is in the detective thread but long story short..Agatha, Caleb, Eden and Lopey...well role played whilst waiting for the games to begin and it was kind of steering in that direction..so instead of giving up the roleplaying at that point we kind of carried on. :) You think we are all mad, huh?

Ashley, Thankyou :)

Mc, I have gifted Rosie for you. *Innocent smile*

Right, now on to gift EnviedImperfection.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    cmbaker16 wrote:
    oh... :shock: ...How is Caleb involved in this...does he have no say in who he marries? :lol:

Haha! :lol: apparently not :P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Cmbaker16, ok ok…silly me but silly you,too.

Mizzie, All the info is in the detective thread but long story short..Agatha, Caleb, Eden and Lopey...well role played whilst waiting for the games to begin and it was kind of steering in that direction..so instead of giving up the roleplaying at that point we kind of carried on. :) You think we are all mad, huh?

Ashley, Thankyou :)

Mc, I have gifted Rosie for you. *Innocent smile*

Right, now on to gift EnviedImperfection.

Gifting me... *grumble grumble* I'll get you back... don't you worry :twisted:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    oo...I see :twisted: this is totally war and Caleb will not go down without a fight muhaha...:P
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    cmbaker16.. Doesn't Caleb like Agatha? They would look so cute together.

"Hey Caleb, Lopey here. Just wanted to invite you to my upcoming birthday party. Miss Marplesim will be in attendance, you must come."

Mc, Thats true. :)

Rosie..yeah yeah, Teapot. You love it really :) Tell you what..choose the gifts for EnviedImperfection and I will stop sending gifts your way for at least a week. *fingers crossed behind back* I promise!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    cmbaker16.. Doesn't Caleb like Agatha? They would look so cute together.

"Hey Caleb, Lopey here. Just wanted to invite you to my upcoming birthday party. Miss Marplesim will be in attendance, you must come."

Mc, Thats true. :)

Rosie..yeah yeah, Teapot. You love it really :) Tell you what..choose the gifts for EnviedImperfection and I will stop sending gifts your way for at least a week. *fingers crossed behind back* I promise!

HA!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @Shannen: They would...@Rosie: but it seems Agatha isn't available for download (a store free version if it's not too much trouble) :wink::wink:

@MC: I would think he has a say since he's the one that would ask her to marry him...cause it would be rude for a guy to just not to...no that's just wrong every girl dreams of their proposal so it's a must he should ask in a romantic spot or with the right timing :D (I would be really upset if he didn't otherwise 8) )
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hehe aww CM that's so cute! I want this to happen now!

I've sorted out a CC Free version of Agatha actually, so I will get her uploaded soon! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I take that as a no, fine then! :) I am now off to EI wish list (sorry, I am too lazy to write your name out fully. )

Cm, What? Where is Agatha???? And yes you are correct..Caleb as to propose. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Hehe aww CM that's so cute! I want this to happen now!

I've sorted out a CC Free version of Agatha actually, so I will get her uploaded soon! :mrgreen:

ooo..yes CC free please and I think she had some store content on I don't own so if that wouldn't be too much trouble :mrgreen:

If Caleb takes a liking to her...I'll let you know the date :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Awww Shannen thank you so much for the dress. It would be perfect for the wedding. :) I really didn't expect you to do that, I was happy to gift my winnings to Rosie. :)

cm - I knew my husband was going to propose to me, because he took my mum out for the day to choose the ring lol. However, he kept telling me that he was going to do it on our first year anniversary, but he actually took me out for a walk a few days before. I have a phobia of churches, but he took me to directly opposite the main window in the church, and told me that if I got scared on the wedding day, to look at the window and remember this day. Then he got down on one knee and proposed. (He did kneel on my foot so he didn't get his knee wet though lol :P)

Lots of love and hugs. :)