Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dearest Teapot Lotto - Winners have been gifted. :)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Ok I'm starting to doubt myself and think that it may be a brought hairstyle. I will have to check in game...sorry cm..I'm such a ditz today

no problem...I will look around to see if I can find it but I have a hairstyle in-game that is similar :D

Edit:
    Wedding Planners check List
    -Groom
    Bride (pending)
    Bridesmaids (one Pending)
    -Best man
    Maid of Honor (will decide in-game)
    Venue (looking)

ooo...bachelor/bachelorette parties are a must once everyone is in-game :mrgreen: and ladies you can introduce some guy friends (Caleb needs some male friends to invite to his bachelor party :wink: )
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ooh, I shall make a male friend of Lopey's..I'm sure he will love to go on a stag doo. Oh you know..for someone who said Caleb will fight.. his creator as certainly become a wedding planner. I love it :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2014
    I can not believe we are still planning this wedding! xD :lol:
    Alright, put me down as a bridesmaid! :P
    And because we're lacking in men, I'll make a guy friend for Caleb too!

My poor sim is going to be heavy in CC though, so while I'm making her I'll make a CC free version as well.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    @Mizzie: well they really pushed for it :lol: and I think summer is a great time for weddings...Oh My Gosh...a wedding theme contest would be fun...hmm...maybe...just maybe

Yes, CC free please I have too much trouble with CC.

@Shannen: well...It'll be fun to bring it together...my creative juices are following :mrgreen:

Yes, some male friends for Caleb would be lovely. Could you upload them as a household cause it'll be easier to throw them in-game that way :mrgreen:

Wedding Planners check List
    -Groom
    Bride (pending)
    Bridesmaids (pending)
    Best man (will decide in-game)
    Maid of Honor (will decide in-game)
    Venue (looking)
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh my I missed things here from being busy! :shock:

Okay firstly... Thank you MC (I can't remember if I thanked you for gifting me lol) but I'm saying it again anyways :P naughty of you but so cute that you had reasons behind your choices too haha!

And Hanne!! What ya playing at?! I got total gift spam not only from Shannen on your behalf but from you directly too!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Naughty! I shall have to see about some revenge! :twisted: :wink: But seriously thank you, was far too kind of you! :oops: I feel the love haha :lol:

And Shannen! I noticed you slyly trying to gift me without me noticing! Be warned! :twisted: (ty)

And Charlii! Argh! (thank you) So many people to take revenge upon! Mwahahaha :twisted:

You're all so misbehaved! Whatever am I going to do with you all! :P

Right now... onto this wedding...

Agatha is the bride right? haha :lol: Just checking!

I'll get her uploaded asap... hopefully tonight :D Need to change her hair style though, I made her CC free but then realised her hair is from Roaring Heights and her shoes etc are from the store. So yea, I'll change a few bits and get her up :mrgreen:

Need any help with this wedding? hahahaha
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Oh my I missed things here from being busy! :shock:

Okay firstly... Thank you MC (I can't remember if I thanked you for gifting me lol) but I'm saying it again anyways :P naughty of you but so cute that you had reasons behind your choices too haha!

And Hanne!! What ya playing at?! I got total gift spam not only from Shannen on your behalf but from you directly too!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: Naughty! I shall have to see about some revenge! :twisted: :wink: But seriously thank you, was far too kind of you! :oops: I feel the love haha :lol:

And Shannen! I noticed you slyly trying to gift me without me noticing! Be warned! :twisted: (ty)

And Charlii! Argh! (thank you) So many people to take revenge upon! Mwahahaha :twisted:

You're all so misbehaved! Whatever am I going to do with you all! :P

Right now... onto this wedding...

Agatha is the bride right? haha :lol: Just checking!

I'll get her uploaded asap... hopefully tonight :D Need to change her hair style though, I made her CC free but then realised her hair is from Roaring Heights and her shoes etc are from the store. So yea, I'll change a few bits and get her up :mrgreen:

Need any help with this wedding? hahahaha

hmm...I think I has it covered :lol: just need the bride :wink: and perhaps you'd like to choose your maid of honor (or create her whichever the case maybe) :lol: