Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dearest Teapot Lotto - Winners have been gifted. :)

ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
Dearest Teapot will hopefully be a fun lotto for everyone to join. :)

This lotto is dedicated to RosieFluxx who strangely enough, I call Teapot..if you want to know why, you'll just have to ask Rosie.

RULES:
Ok so the rules of this lotto is really simple:
1: You must post a picture of a teapot, simple right?
2: Write a little letter to RosieFluxx, it doesn't matter what you say. (Just be nice, cause Teapot is so sweet.)
3: No nominations, please.
4: One entry only.

Although it's not written in the rules, it should be common knowledge that I want everyone to be nice to one another.

You are welcome to share your winnings with anyone you like or even send some/all..Teapot's/Rosie's way.

Random.org will be used for this lotto.

This comp will end 24th June 20.00 GMT

ENTRY FORM:

Your Username:

Chosen Teapot:

Little letter to Rosie (Teapot):

PRIZES:
1st - 300sp
2nd - 200sp
3rd - 100sp
4th - 50sp

THOSE WHO HAVE ENTERED:
EnvyAshleeyyy
cmbaker16
duyguugudur
Aerlinniel
Thelessy
lovesstorms
Peachy1102
Rockleyfamily
Kayla1686
suicidalcheetos

EnviedImperfection
MMA_Rebel
CandySims14
sing4ever97
XxHannelorexX
jojo784379
Charliimai
Slippy64653
MissCee
aprlm
MizoreYukii
Kgaff
Moodlet_Mama
oliwiaz
illusie

IMPORTANT NOTICE

When I copied and pasted everyones name into random.org, something really bad happened. It only acknowledged 11 names. I had taken a screenshot and had uploaded to pb, which is when I noticed the error. To say I was gutted is and understatement, anyways a long story cut short. I am now refusing to randomise the list as I would feel like I had tampered with it, so I have posted to RosieFluxx's wall asking if she would take over to make the lotto fair.

I do apologise for any inconvenience.

WINNNERS:

And the winners are....

1st place - EnviedImperfection
2nd place - XxHannelorexX
3rd place - Kayla1686
4th place - mcsnjb

Congratulations, if you would like to comment what you would like me to do with your winnings, I will be happy to send them in any direction that you choose.

Thankyou everyone for entering and thanks to Teapot for announcing the winners and for being brilliant.

Comments

• Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    Aw this is so sweet of you Shannen :D

Your Username: EnvyAshleeyyy

Chosen Teapot:
    xcqdjd.jpg

Dear Rosie,
    I haven't known you very long at all but you are super sweet and funny :D You always make everyone smile with the nice things you have to say and the funny comments. I wish you all the best and I hope to get to know you better :D

Sincerely,
    EnvyAshleeyyy
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: cmbaker16

Chosen Teapot: 14alno6.jpg

Dear Rosie,

I love playing the forum games with you and how we share some very fun banter :P. Your a really fun gal and I'm glad we play together in the games.

Your friend,
    CM
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you hosting this lottery Shannen! :) That's sweet of you for making this in hanour of your friend!

Your Username: duyguugudur

Chosen Teapot: turtle%20teapot.jpg

Little letter to Rosie (Teapot): Hello Rossie, eventhough i am see you in forums,i guess we haven't spoken before...so hope this won't be too forward but you really seems like a fun person and we have many common friends who thinks highly of you! Wish you best!! :) hope all beauties inlife will find you! :) Cheers and see&speak with you more! xxx
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    AerlinnielAerlinniel Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited June 2014
    7b3f37929dac3456bb2485de6914a58e.jpg

Hey Rosie, I thought that teapot rather fitting seeing as to where I think Shannen might have started calling you teapot. I just wanted to say thanks for always being such a nice person :)

-Aer
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username:thelessy

Chosen Teapot: I made this myself teapot20.png

Hello!
    I don't really know you very well, but I have seen you around the forums and you seem to be a sweet person.
    I like tea and a while back I wrote silly poem about it that goes like this:

Tea tea, good to drink- tea tea helps me think. Dried out leaves may not seem grand, but nothing beats a mug in hand.

Horray for tea and teapots!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: lovesstorms

Chosen Teapot:

DSCF5162.jpg

Dear Miss Rosie,
    You are incredibly sweet and friendly and giving! :mrgreen: Thanks for being a great friend and example to all around you!!

P.S.
    I reserve the right to deny I said any of this or be nice, Ms. Rosie, until I learn if you are mafia or not. :twisted:

Edit
    Sorry...my original picture would not work, so I put another one up. :?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Updated, its really nice to see you all writing such nice things about the lovely Rosie, I'm sure she be so touched by all your lovely letters.

• Options
    Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited June 2014
    Username: Peachy1102

chosen teapot:
    tardis_tea_pot_300_zps1fda8ee7.jpg

Letter to Rosie:

Amazingly I don't know you very well... I've seen you so many times around here and have spoken to you once or twice but never in full convo it makes me sad :( but still you arw awesome!
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,823 Member
    edited June 2014
    Peachy1102 wrote:
    Username: Peachy1102

chosen teapot:
    tardis_tea_pot_300_zps1fda8ee7.jpg

Letter to Rosie:

Amazingly I don't know you very well... I've seen you so many times around here and have spoken to you once or twice but never in full convo it makes me sad :( but still you arw awesome!

Dang...I should have thought of a TARDIS teapot. LOVE IT! :mrgreen:
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Shannen! I love that this lottery exists, so exciting that they're getting a tea pot, I can't wait.

Username: Rockleyfamily

Chosen Teapot: This is the teapot I chose, looks like the president of Ireland Michael D Higgins, random I know but I love it. I really want one.

10171798_10152420288771060_5283858100397473350_n_zpsfbf48a76.jpg

Letter to RosieFluxx: Here's my letter to RosieFluxx

Dear Rosie,
    I love that your nickname is Teapot, how did you get that nickname? Hope you're having a good weekend :)
    Lots of love,
    Rockley :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    haha I have one lol although I don't like tea how Ironic

(because of the teapot but also I'm english kind of comes with the job description lol)
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    Everyone's teapots are so cute :D
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2014
    I love all these teapots they're so cute!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Ah Peach, thats because the queen loves tea..it now a thing that is given to all Brits.

I really love how creative everyones teapots are. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Ah Peach, thats because the queen loves tea..it now a thing that is given to all Brits.

I really love how creative everyones teapots are. :)

But I don't like it..... sorry your majesty :)
  • Options
    kayla1686kayla1686 Posts: 1,697 Member
    edited June 2014
    I never thought "cool teapots" was something I would ever google... :mrgreen:

Your Username: kayla1686
    Chosen Teapot:
    c7e1f499fc6d3d617294b346c5caabf7.jpg
    Dear Rosie,
    You're a total sweetheart and I can't wait to play TSS All Stars alongside you in July. I'm sure you'll kick b.u.t.t! I love your sense of humour and you always make me smile whenever I see you around the forums. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RosieFluxxRosieFluxx Posts: 1,342 Member
    edited June 2014
    tumblr_mb0imcjMnm1rwwu3yo1_500_zps8a6e483a.gif

O.M.G.

Shannen I knew you were doing a lottery but had no idea you were actually honouring me with it :oops: :oops: :oops: That's such a nice thing to do!

Honestly, I've just got home from the cinema to see this and all the nice things you've all written me... well I'm close to tears with your kindness :oops:

Genuinely, thank you! <3

And I must say I'm very impressed with all those fantastic teapots! (Is it really bad that I want them all??) haha :lol:

I'm absolutely blown away I seriously am lol...

Let's have a tea party! :mrgreen:

Mad-Hatter-Tea-Party-GIF_zps2798d1ca.gif

30918129530_large_zpsc1b65c7e.jpg
    dec7bd7e-5d9d-47af-8ab4-5d5e68212e68_zps1731c338.jpg
  • Options
    suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey shannen I won't be participating in the lotto, but I came across this thread and felt really cheery and wanted to join in.

il_340x270.598288741_eb00.jpg

Hi Rosie,
    I know we haven't really chatted, or even really know eachother, but I thought I'd do something nice for you because of how kind you seem. You also seem to be very creative which is why I chose this teapot for you, and it also relates to the game we're both participating in at the moment. You also seem to like alice based on the profile picture you chose. So I thought this teapot would be a nice addition to your mad hatter tea parties. (I know that sounded lame) :XD:
    Sincerely, Cheetos

Didn't know how else to end it...I'm not that good with writing. :?
    This thread is really sweet though, is it Rosie's birthday or something? :-o

Edit: I really need to type faster, I'm always late to the party. D:
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hey shannen I won't be participating in the lotto, but I came across this thread and felt really cheery and wanted to join in.

Hi Rosie,
    I know we haven't really chatted, or even really know eachother, but I thought I'd do something nice for you because of how kind you seem. You also seem to be very creative which is why I chose this teapot for you, and it also relates to the game we're both participating in at the moment. You also seem to like alice based on the profile picture you chose. So I thought this teapot would be a nice addition to your mad hatter tea parties. (I know that sounded lame) :XD:
    Sincerely, Cheetos

Didn't know how else to end it...I'm not that good with writing. :?
    This thread is really sweet though, is it Rosie's birthday or something? :-o

Edit: I really need to type faster, I'm always late to the party. D:

Today is totally my un-birthday!! :wink::lol::mrgreen: shhhh don't mention being late, you'll set the White Rabbit off haha! Sorry couldn't resist.

Thank you :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Lol Peach :)

Rosie, Well I kinda did give you a little hint.. :) You deserve this honour so lap it up. :)

suicidalcheetos, WHAT?!?! oh no, I must insist you enter. I would be deeply offended if you don't..especially since you have practically entered anyways. Rosie? What do you think? Shall I ignore them and enter them or let them off?

• Options
    suicidalcheetossuicidalcheetos Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:
    Today is totally my un-birthday!! :wink::lol::mrgreen: shhhh don't mention being late, you'll set the White Rabbit off haha! Sorry couldn't resist.

Thank you :D
    Oh no is the white rabbit here?!
    *hides under a table*
    heehee un-birthday. Well happy un-birthday to you~ :lol:
    This thread does actually make me want to go have a tea party with my sims! :shock:

@Shannen Oh no no no! I don't want to enter, if I won anything I would just give the simpoints away. Plus, I just wanted to do something nice for someone else.
    These are probably the best resources/threads for beginners.
    Daily Deal Thread - D&D Spreadsheet - The Gifting Directory
    Reinstall Store Stuff: No Repeats or Disappearing - Nraas Mods to Fix Your Game
    ~Ctrl + F to open up search bar for D&D Spreadsheet~
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Aww I love white rabbit, he is too cute. I nearly cried in the 2010 film when he faints because I though he had died. :( How silly of me.

Suicidalcheetos, I love un-birthdays…in fact it is my unbirthday. As for winning how rude..I'm just kidding, although I did say in my first post that winnings can be given away..to anyone or even sent to Teapot. If your sure though, I will remove you but thankyou for the post to Rosie. :)

• Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    This is incredible. :) Shannen you are such a wonderful person for doing this for Rosie. :)

I am off to find a teapot. :) Will be back soon. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :D

P.S. Don't worry Rosie, I have a list as long as my arm (actually much longer) of nice things to say about you lol. They will all come with my teapot. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Warning... Huge post incoming :wink: :P :lol::mrgreen:

@EnvyAshleeyyy - Firstly I love Mrs Potts so much! Secondly... Thank you hun! I've had so much fun playing games on the forum with you the last week or so, we've had so many laughs! I'm glad I can bring some smiles to the forum and all you wonderful simmers! I look forward to getting to know you better too x

@CM - Awww Snow White! <3 Mega cute! Thank you :mrgreen: I've had some right giggles playing forum games with you (and Caleb :lol: ) I look forward to playing many more fun games with you :D

@duyguugudur - Hehe cute tortoise! Thanks for your kind words! I've seen you around too and cannot believe we've never really spoken. I think this should change! Especially seeing as we have such wonderful friends in common :mrgreen:

@Aer - Yes very fitting! haha :lol: Thank you sweetie :D I've really enjoyed playing games with you and contests and just getting to know you better. You're a rather nice person yourself :wink: Glad I met you! :D

@thelessy - You made it!? :shock: It looks perfect! wow :D Thanks! I totally love your tea poem! So much so I think I'm gonna tell it to my mother in the morning hehe :mrgreen: Hurray for tea and teapots indeed! Thanks again!

@lovesstorms - That's definitely a Mad Hatter style of teapot! Very impressive haha :lol: Thank you Love! You've always got a friend in me hun :D It's been lovely getting to know you across the forums and here's to many more fun times in mafia! (when I'm not so busy :P )

@Peachy - WOW! I love that Tardis teapot! Must have it! :D It's hard to believe we've not spoken more! Our paths have crossed several times haha. Here's a hope that we do get to know each other better :mrgreen: You have great tastes in teapots even if you don't like tea! haha :lol:

@Rockleyfamily - That teapot is hilarious! so funny :lol: I'm having an alright weekend thanks. As for the nickname, Shannen gave it to me after I said it was one of my favourite words and used it as a guess to a 'what am I?' game held on the Forums. It's just kinda stuck now lol :lol:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    @Kayla - Wow that is an awesome teapot and teacup! Very cool indeed! :D Thanks hun! I'm glad I make you smile, if my friends are happy then I'm happy :mrgreen: I look forward to playing TSS with you too and hopefully many other games and contests :D

Shannen I think that suicidalcheetos should be entered, even if they do wish to give their prize to someone else should they win... just think of it as doing something else nice for someone! :mrgreen:

Lol MC :mrgreen: I look forward to seeing your teapot :P :lol: