Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dearest Teapot Lotto - Winners have been gifted. :)

Comments

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh Rosie, you should know me by now..I had no real intentions of removing suicidalcheetos anyways.. *Cheshire Grin* I just didn't want to come out and say 'You are entered so deal with it.' As I'm not rude but I totally agree with you. :) Plus, I think it's considered mean to refuse and I did say no being mean. Gosh, I'm mean, I love it. :)

Mc, I cannot wait to see your entry. :)

YAY FOR TEAPOT!

• Options
    mcsnjbmcsnjb Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited June 2014
    A Disney teapot, because it is Disney lol.

bntbtp03a.jpg

ROSIE

Wow, where do I start? You are an incredible person. I don't think I have ever met someone with such a big heart. It is no wonder that you have become such a dear friend to me. You are so strong, and face adversity in a way that is truly admirable. Your talent is outstanding, I can't believe how many times I have been blown away by your creations, both on-site and off. :) Your sense of humour never fails to make me laugh. I know above all I can trust and rely on you. You are everything somebody could want in a friend. :)

Shannen - As you haven't stated otherwise in the rules, if I win anything in this lottery, please gift Rosie on my behalf. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Mc, This reminds me of the snow globe that I have. There isn't any rules on the prizes per say but I did say that they can be gifted away and even sent to Teapot (Rosie.) I shall add that next to your name in entries or I will forget. You are so sweet. :)

• Options
    EnviedImperfectionEnviedImperfection Posts: 264 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: EnviedImperfection

Chosen Teapot: Vintage-1970s-Vandor-Cloud-and-Rainbow-Teapot.jpg

Little letter to Rosie (Teapot):

Hi Rosie.. I am pretty new/unknown around here but every time I have seen your posts they are always super sweet and helpful. It is safe to say, like this teapot, you bring a smile and little bit of brightness, color and happiness to everyone's day. Thank you so much for the exquisite gift of your time and effort. This is truly a special gift.

Kindest Regards,
    Envied
  • Options
    MMA_RebelMMA_Rebel Posts: 241 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: MMA_Rebel

Chosen Teapot:
    LargeTeaPot-fini.gif

Hi Rosie! I hope you like the teapot I chose for you. I am still what some would call a newbie around here but I hope to meet more simmers as time passes.

Thanks Shannen for hosting!
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username:
    CandySims14

Chosen Teapot:
    EXS9w39.gif

Hello Rosie (Teapot)!

I am very new to the forums, and we have not interacted yet. Knowing that Shannen thinks so highly of you to honor you in this way says a lot about you. I hope to get to know you better. :)
  • Options
    sing4ever97sing4ever97 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited June 2014

raven-teapot.jpeg

Letter to Rosie:
    I don't know you very well. I went to your page and saw the traits you listed. From those I spent over an hour browsing different pots. I admire this theme for multiple reasons. The main one is my intense love for tea. I wish you well in selecting. From what I have seen, scrolling through the topic, it is clear that your decision willo be difficult!

Best of luck!
    Your soon-to-be-friend,
    Amy
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sing4ever97, I think you are a little confused how the lotto works…a random generator online decides who wins, just like they do in those number lotteries on the television.

I really didn't think to let Rosie choose but then again, I think it would have been a little cruel to do that to her. :) Unless you want to Teapot..I'm just kidding. :)

Great teapots everyone! I cannot wait to see more teapots. :)

Aww Candy :) Thats like a compliment to me as well as Rosie. :)

Updated -
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: :lol: Charliimai (AKA-The Mad Hat :lol: )

I found a teapot that I thought was perfect,
    A Rose for a Rose(ie),
    Chosen Teapot:
    nd76fl.jpg

Letter to Rosie

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
    Oh dear I'm quoteing Shakespeare eeek,
    What a great start to the week.
    You are a sweet and new friend to me,
    As warm and Sweet as a cup of tea.
    This rhyming thing has got to stop,
    Thanks for being you Teapot. :mrgreen:

It's so sweet that you would honour Teapot with this lotto, Here's one for you Cheshire. :mrgreen:
    10e37s0.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited June 2014
    How very sweet of you to host this :) Cute idea!

Your Username: XxHannelorexX

Chosen Teapot:
    pikachu_teapot_by_apple_vanilla-d6bm5re.jpg

(I'm a Pokefan :wink: Couldn't resist!)

Dear Rosie,

I don't know you very well yet, but I have seen you around the forums and enjoy reading your sweet posts :) You are a very lovely person who is incredibly sweet! I hope that you are doing well and having a wonderful day, filled with fun and smiles aplenty!

- Hanne xx
  • Options
    jojo784379jojo784379 Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for hosting this lotto!

Username: jojo784379

Chosen teapot:

41W6kPHnixL.jpg

Letter to RosieFluxx (teapot):

Dear Rosie (teapot),
    I've seen you a lot in the fourms but I've really never gotten to know you. You seem like a really nice person so I really hope that we get to know one another a lot better.
    Lots of love,
    jojo :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Charliimai (Mad Hat) You sneaky hat you, if you had written to Rosie then you would have been added.

Why is it that you are the second to refuse to take part..it's my fur? Isn't it?

Updated
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    I keep checking on here for everyone's teapots! They are so cute :D
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    A daily bump. :)
  • Options
    Slippy64653Slippy64653 Posts: 464 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Username: Slippy64653

A Teapot
    LpxakRG.jpg

Letter to Teapot

Thank you for giving a chance to win a gift, that we would enjoy, and just being a kind person overall.
  • Options
    MissCeeMissCee Posts: 1,309 Member
    edited June 2014
    teapot-blue.jpg

LETTER TO ROSIE:
    Dear Rosie,
    Isn't this special? Just like you, it's a real jewel!"

Blessings,
    MissCee

Shannen, thanks for hosting. I have a 15 teapot and growing collection right now. Love Tea. So many flavors, so little time and all that! Right now my fave is Red Rooibus; complex and spicy. Yummmm :!: All you tea totin' Simmers, give it a try; it's easy to find at most grocery chains. Whatever the health benefits, I just plain old like it!

http://greenlifediary.com/health-benefits-of-rooibos-tea/

ENJOY

<3Blessings,
    MissCee
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Charliimai (Mad Hat) You sneaky hat you, if you had written to Rosie then you would have been added.

Why is it that you are the second to refuse to take part..it's my fur? Isn't it?

Updated

Honestly I am unwell and my brain doesn't seem to want to work with me, I Had planned to enter but until I am able to think straight and write something that makes sense, I'll wait,
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Charliimai, I understand as I'm not well either today, I'll stick you down pending a letter. If I don't, I know I will forget.

MissCee, I think teapots are really cute, never thought about collecting any though..I think that would be a bad idea for me as I would run out of space which is one the verge of happening at the moment. :)

I believe that I have updated everyone thus far..if you have entered and you name is not on the list..just comment and let me know which page your entry is on and I shall fix my mistake.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Awww I hope you both feel better soon. :) Sending lots of gentle, healing hugs to both of you. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I've updated my previous post it is now my official entry.

Thank you for the hugs mcsnjb,(Hope they work :mrgreen: )I'm going to bed now hopefully I'll feel better in the morning :D

Hope you feel more like yourself Tommorow Shannen. :D And it's Not so darn hot !!!
    cSXsPD.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Aww Mc, Thankyou so much.

Charlii, I love the poem to teapot :) hope you also feel better tomorrow, sweet dreams.
  • Options
    aprlmaprlm Posts: 660 Member
    edited June 2014
    username: aprlm

20p319k.jpg

Dear Rosie,
    Although we don't know each other I can tell you seem like a kindhearted person,(and super creative),I've seen your beautiful creations from posts on the forums.
    I chose this beautiful teapot because I thought it suited you- Sweet,and Unique.

Thanks Shannen for hosting :)
    a.k.a *April* My Sims 3 page
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Sweet and unique is definitely a good way to describe Rosie lol. :)

Lots of love and hugs. :)
  • Options
    Peachy1102Peachy1102 Posts: 728 Member
    edited June 2014
    RosieFluxx wrote:

@Peachy - WOW! I love that Tardis teapot! Must have it! :D It's hard to believe we've not spoken more! Our paths have crossed several times haha. Here's a hope that we do get to know each other better :mrgreen: You have great tastes in teapots even if you don't like tea! haha :lol:

I'm glad you like it...... I remember we had a convo about doctor who once so I thought It would be nice, I hope we get to know each other better too :)
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't reaaaaally need to enter, but it's about Rosie! :mrgreen:

Your Username: MizoreYukii

Chosen Teapot:
    I couldn't decide, so here's a teapot of a computer to represent our simming addiction, and a panda because I like pandas. :lol:
    11-Creative-Shaped-Teapots-.jpg
    b64e04e9f8bdc630222f3f49329fe68b.jpg

Even though we don't spend much time talking, you're still a good friend! You're amazing at everything (don't deny it!) and a good friend to everyone, even the people you barely know. I'm glad you've stepped into our lives! Enjoy your growing collection of teapots, Ms. Teapot. :lol: (An adorable nickname!)