Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited December 2021
    Nicola thought it would be an appropriate time to ask her father about WooHoo while working on her school project. It's also a rare occasion I've seen the lounge room in use:
    c5gssGS.png
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited December 2021
    My Sim Self's youngest daughter Beatrix goes on her first date with William Haas who MCCC tells me is the teen son of J Huntington III. William didn't seem to like this particular dish.

xUjQGYe.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I've been pretty busy lately and really haven't played in a while but thought I'd drop a screen shot of Adult Gohan I've been working on.
    91d11e7f572bc667d1957c56024c2081404f57ef.png
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    iFAtp5X.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,936 Member
    edited December 2021
    Thank you everybody for the great pics, i love getting inspired by others people's creativity, i have recently started to play this game alot. For sure this will be my main passtime throughout the winter... last week i had like 98 photos and 227 videos, im well over 300 pictures now. Sorry im being overproductive, i really like taking shots... I got a million of 'em lol and i like sharing, hopefully its good entertainment, my next one i would like you to guess which TV personalities i tried to simulate here; i think its an easy one :wink:
    12-20-21-3-08-34-PM.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    KristinSKristinS Posts: 2 New Member
    Playing with his cell phone.
    https://southernlitgirl.com/gallery
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,324 Member

[img][/img]Gardening-in-the-morning.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Dylan Cole getting birthday squishes from big brother Cyrus. I'm playing on a Long lifespan, as well as extended pregnancies, so the brothers are a good amount of days apart. There's also a third baby on the way! The only age span I actually did change was the Elder age span. From 10(long- 40) to 15(long- 60)
    51760749924_032a7a32fd_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Quantum Physics. Big name for a tiny dog. I remember posting a while back about having made a dog by that name, but I couldn't remember for the life of me what save he was in. Today while revisiting one of my older saves I spotted him and his owner's boyfriend on a walk near the park in Oasis Springs. Well, now I know where he is. :sunglasses:

baZtg1q.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    @VeeDub - "here comes the sun *duh na na na* and I said 'that's alright'" LOL!! That popped into my head seeing your pic.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Just refurnished the Ragdoll Refurb lot in Brindleton Bay for a young couple and I just love how well the Industrial Loft and Blooming Rooms Kit go together.

P3srxPr.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    @VeeDub - "here comes the sun *duh na na na* and I said 'that's alright'" LOL!! That popped into my head seeing your pic.

Excellent. I did frame it that way purposely because it reminded me of the Abbey Road album cover. ;)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,234 Member
    edited December 2021
    Demon

Alien with unlocked content :
    • Red skin
    • Vampire's red eyes and fangs
    • Skin details from Curse of Repulsiveness
    dborn19j7o46.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Not exactly my last shot of the day, but a rather intriguing one. I have absolutely no idea what he was saying to her. They are newlyweds, in Uni, so who knows? He had a thought bubble depicting a circle with a slash across it over a school book. Maybe he's just as peeved as I am that the students keep losing their workbooks? Her poor face, though.

03Lz1wH.jpg

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,936 Member
    So i had to get a very special cheat to get back my celebrities stars on the walkway... Paris and Britney got the star back. Its a weird cheat w celebrity 5stars, it took me alot of reading to finally start to appreciate that pack ;)ww010.png
    I had to start a new save Paradise City and therefor had to migrate some of my sims, i had a hord of sim-celebs...ww020.png

One whom is very special !
    ww030.png

ww040.png

ww041.png

ww042.png

ww043.png

ww044.png

ww045.png

ww050.png

ww052.png

ww053.png

ww055.png
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Cats riding Roombas.

ZTOiImL.png
  • Options
    Not very good lighting, but here is Cyrus Cole as a child! Post-CAS
    51763429366_c05734b3f5_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited December 2021
    Not exactly my last shot of the day, but a rather intriguing one. I have absolutely no idea what he was saying to her. They are newlyweds, in Uni, so who knows? He had a thought bubble depicting a circle with a slash across it over a school book. Maybe he's just as peeved as I am that the students keep losing their workbooks? Her poor face, though.

03Lz1wH.jpg

I think he is complaining about something and those are her sympathetic eyes, understanding "the horror he is going through"
    Sims are still having problems with what is what. Sometimes I loose toys, sometimes there is new toys on lot (loads of Childish sims in my game) and homework is sometimes left behind.

Hurra me, turned 59 today and still playing, hahahahaha
    [img][/img]Still-playing.png
    Post edited by Svineprutter on
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

Finally done with Scott and Lake's home. They're both 2nd gen, born in game Sims and Lake is expecting. I'm excited to see how this family will grow and extend even further!

nIO3LUS.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    mingusssssmingusssss Posts: 131 Member
    y14gU1u.png
    Bot is playing video games and Fito the dog is very involved!
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    @Svineprutter Happy Birthday! Thank you for the mention. Don't feel too old to play this game, I'm more than halfway to age 67. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Just a boy and a stray.

IDtyezh.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Catherine Denny. Yes her mother is Katrina Caliente.
    cJN2hfM.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    8g2dcPR.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top