Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    This looks awesome! :) I wonder how sims will behave in the temples with free will, like, will they trigger traps etc. Well, I guess we'll find out :D I'll definitely follow this one.

Exactly! We'll start out with eight. Will we end with eight as well? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2018
    Okay, here's my submission!

Name of sim being submitted: Randy Coleman
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Simslover163 (or use this link)
    Links to any custom content if necessary: No CC.
    Background or history information of sim: Part of a group called the Tattoo-tastic Bros, Randy is one of three members who loves being outdoors and fishing. Besides fishing, he is skillful in the guitar. Randy and his pals has been featured in some of my short stories on my first story blog, which can be found here.

Do you know which of the short stories? And I will literally LOL if he starts fishing in any available ponds in the jungle. :grimace:

He and his pals are featured in the following stories:

Here's one where Randy's pal, Joey, hosted a dinner party.

Randy's other pal, DJ Corey, did the Spring Challenge two years ago. Here are Parts One, Two, Three, Four, Five, and Six.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi @LegacySims2017 I'm not sure if you were serious about Halex for Jungle Fever, but here they are if you were.

Name of sim being submitted: Henry Fyres
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: #FriendsOfFoes #simscognito and my id is simscognito.
    Links to any custom content if necessary: N/A
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act. Uhm... Henry's a little awkward, sometimes. He is also a bit of a menace, but does like to play innocent, unintentionally most of the time but he doesn't mind. XD

Name of sim being submitted: King Alexander Cruz
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: #FriendsOfFoes #simscognito and my id is simscognito.
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act. Alex is a pretty smug fella. He is the king of Simsland and he will also be quietly plotting everyone's downfall on this expedition, apart from Henry's of course. XD
  • Options
    Hi @LegacySims2017 I'm not sure if you were serious about Halex for Jungle Fever, but here they are if you were.

Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act. Uhm... Henry's a little awkward, sometimes. He is also a bit of a menace, but does like to play innocent, unintentionally most of the time but he doesn't mind. XD

Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act. Alex is a pretty smug fella. He is the king of Simsland and he will also be quietly plotting everyone's downfall on this expedition, apart from Henry's of course. XD

Maybe for a third expedition. I might have an idea I can collaborate with you at a later time...
    Jungle Fever: A Friends of Foes special
    I don't have to use all 8 household slots, but add your favorites or even just Halex. If they survive,
    it's yours to add to a future chapter of yours perhaps....otherwise it's just another alternate universe with them.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Maybe for a third expedition. I might have an idea I can collaborate with you at a later time...
    I don't have to use all 8 household slots, but add your favorites or even just Halex. If they survive,
    it's yours to add to a future chapter of yours perhaps....otherwise it's just another alternate universe with them.

Third Expidition could be called “Couples Retreat” :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Nice. I actually like that!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Yes I like this idea. We can certainly do a colab. :blush:
  • Options

Nice. I actually like that!

Aww that would be awesome! :D
  • Options

We can have 3 couples.... Halex reserved for one.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Sweet. :smile: Halex is very competitive so watch out. :D
  • Options

I picture those two making sure all others trigger the traps or fall victim to the wildlife. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I picture those two making sure all others trigger the traps or fall victim to the wildlife. :grimace:

Oh yes, Halex will be using the others to find their way around safely. They're very resourceful. XD
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2018
    digger.png

Name of sim being submitted: Digger Quartermain
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for downloadL SoulGal7 - tagged under #JungleRuin
    Links to any custom content if necessary - none

Digger Quartermain is the little known cousin of Allan Quartermain, the famous explorer and adventurer in SimAfrica. No-one actually knows Digger's real first name, but there is a rumor floating around that he was nicknamed when he was young...something about a cat and a litter box. No-one really knows, but the name just stuck. It was actually Digger who discovered King Solomon's Mines, but being the guy that he is, he gave Allan full credit. On returning home from that quest, Digger had received a cryptic letter from famed archaeologist Fox Fever. Inside the letter was an ancient gold coin. And not a chocolate gold coin either! The real deal! Real gold! Digger read the letter in anticipation and it turns out that Digger was invited to join an expedition to the jungles of Selvadorada to Search for The Lost City of Gold! Digger was so excited, he packed his bag with his trusty toothbrush and 2 rolls of duct tape (you can never have too much duct tape), and ran out the door. Halfway down the block he stopped and realized....ummm....he didn't know where he was going. Where the heck is Selvadorada?

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E2BEDAEF191711E883D0BCA13AE564C6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    digger.png

Name of sim being submitted: Digger Quartermain
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for downloadL SoulGal7 - tagged under #Junglefever
    Links to any custom content if necessary - none

Digger Quartermain is the little known cousin of Allan Quartermain, the famous explorer and adventurer in SimAfrica. No-one actually knows Digger's real first name, but there is a rumor floating around that he was nicknamed when he was young...something about a cat and a litter box. No-one really knows, but the name just stuck. It was actually Digger who discovered King Solomon's Mines, but being the guy that he is, he gave Allan full credit. On returning home from that quest, Digger had received a cryptic letter from famed archaeologist Fox Fever. Inside the letter was an ancient gold coin. And not a chocolate gold coin either! The real deal! Real gold! Digger read the letter in anticipation and it turns out that Digger was invited to join an expedition to the jungles of Selvadorada to Search for The Lost City of Gold! Digger was so excited, he packed his bag with his trusty toothbrush and 2 rolls of duct tape (you can never have too much duct tape), and ran out the door. Halfway down the block he stopped and realized....ummm....he didn't know where he was going. Where the heck is Selvadorada?

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E2BEDAEF191711E883D0BCA13AE564C6?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=false

A male sim spot opened up in the second expedition. I love the name and bio.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 - thanks so much! It took me all night to get him done. Really excited for this challenge to begin. I watched the promo video again and there are quite a lot of traps in this world! lol Let's hope that everyone gets back alive!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Unfortunately our alien friend had to drop out. We didn't really know he was an alien anyway, riiiight? Anyway, we have a replacement.

Crew_Sample_5.png

Still looking for a female to join the expedition. Tag someone who you think might want to submit a female sim for the second expedition. There's a lot of time since the first team hasn't even gone out yet.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 - thanks so much! It took me all night to get him done. Really excited for this challenge to begin. I watched the promo video again and there are quite a lot of traps in this world! lol Let's hope that everyone gets back alive!

Yeah, watching the promo more and more gets me anxious. Hopefully Fox Fever can either disable the traps or try and lead the team around them. There's so much that can go wrong using I.S.B.I. play. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited February 2018
    I'll tag some people. Okay, maybe like 3 people...okay maybe just my tumblr buds minus cog

Hey @MrsRacooney @Maladi777 @Cement !!
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

Yeah, watching the promo more and more gets me anxious. Hopefully Fox Fever can either disable the traps or try and lead the team around them. There's so much that can go wrong using I.S.B.I. play. :grimace:

Don't worry, if Vince dies...I don't mind. Claude might but he doesn't get a say in this...
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    By a couple special requests, I have changed the title of the I.S.B.I. to Jungle Ruin. Posters have been updated to reflect the new title. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I've had time to think of more of a back story for Rickie Rockett, lol. It's not hugely important because as I mentioned, he isn't very reflective rather he's a forward-looking adventure seeker. With his approach to life, he doesn't dwell on past traumas.

He has wealthy divorced parents and he is clever enough to play them off of each other for money which is how he funded his plane ticket to Selvadorada. His father is a cold business mogul who is obsessed with his second wife/fashion model. If he gets a phone call about or from Rickie, he just sends him money. Rickie could fish for a job from Dad but doesn't want a boring suit job now or possibly ever. He's basically young and immature. I'm not sure that he'll follow in his dad's footsteps at all ... if he comes back from Selvadorada ...

Rickie's mother is still bitter about the end of her marriage to Rickie's father but she married someone even wealthier and much older. She spends her time shopping in Magnolia Springs, pampering herself at the spa and getting plastic surgery because she's insecure about her looks and aging. She's essentially waiting around for husband number two to die and attempting in vain to make Rickie's father jealous. All of this means that she doesn't actually pay very much attention to Rickie. She does mindlessly contribute to his bank account when asked though.

Rickie isn't very emotionally close to any of them and as I mentioned, he's young, impulsive and looking for fun. We'll see what he gets up to. Good or bad, he lives in the moment. He's also kind of rebelling by going on this trip. I still don't actually know where he got the idea of going though. Maybe he saw an ad on the World Cultural Network because he doesn't exactly spend much time reading.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    I bring you the first Expedition Team to go out to the Selvadorada Jungle!
    (if you submitted a sim and they are not shown/listed, they will be in the second team)

Expedition_Team_1.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Vincent Burton ( created by @Bugsie2016 )
    3. Mindy-Anna Jones ( created by @Munterbacon )
    4. Marguerite Wilson ( created by @superkyle221 )
    5. Rickie Rockett ( created by @ChampandGirlie )
    6. Misty Shipwell ( created by @AdamsEve1231 )
    7. Adrian O'Donnell ( created by @simscognito )
    8. Antwan Plum ( created by @Shadami )

@LegacySims2017 - This is just a super pic! Can't wait for the 1st expedition to start! This is going to be fun!
  • Options
    I bring you the first Expedition Team to go out to the Selvadorada Jungle!
    (if you submitted a sim and they are not shown/listed, they will be in the second team)

Expedition_Team_1.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Vincent Burton ( created by @Bugsie2016 )
    3. Mindy-Anna Jones ( created by @Munterbacon )
    4. Marguerite Wilson ( created by @superkyle221 )
    5. Rickie Rockett ( created by @ChampandGirlie )
    6. Misty Shipwell ( created by @AdamsEve1231 )
    7. Adrian O'Donnell ( created by @simscognito )
    8. Antwan Plum ( created by @Shadami )

@LegacySims2017 - This is just a super pic! Can't wait for the 1st expedition to start! This is going to be fun!

Thank you. :blush:

It is going to be fun. And very entertaining I am guessing. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    Unfortunately our alien friend had to drop out. We didn't really know he was an alien anyway, riiiight? Anyway, we have a replacement.

Crew_Sample_5.png

Still looking for a female to join the expedition. Tag someone who you think might want to submit a female sim for the second expedition. There's a lot of time since the first team hasn't even gone out yet.

oh no. Kali will miss her alien buddy. rip!
  • Options

Crew_Sample_5.png

oh no. Kali will miss her alien buddy. rip!

He's baaaaaaaaaaack! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif