Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Name of sim being submitted: Antwan Plum
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download : MsShadami
    No CC
    Background or history information of sim. : Antwan is true to his last name, he is a bit of a plum. He believes that merfolk are hoarding the worlds treasures and trying to take over the world. He is divorced to his ex wife who gave him 5 children, and is remarried to his best friend and now husband. His favorite colors are blue and pink and he loves jogging.
    He can be a little dense and take things quite literately. "the internet says it, it must be true." kind of person.
    He is also a doting father and is excited to put in his application for this because it would mean a lot to his eldest daughter who loves adventure shows.

I'm kind of worried for Antwan if his insane trait comes out (since I won't control him being this again is an I.S.B.I.) during parts of their adventuring. It will make great storyline play when I have Fox interact with him, though. :grimace:
    And I love the outfits you picked out for him.

I'm glad you like them. xD They're very his style. not quite adventure worthy, but very him.
  • Options
    We've got half the Expedition 1 team. :smile:

Crew_Sample_1.png

A lot of time left to submit adventuring sims. The more the merrier as well so Fox Fever can go out on another expedition. :wink:

Updated! We have all the women set for the first Expedition. Looking for two more gentlemen.

Crew_Sample_2.png

Game Pack comes out in 5 days, so there's a lot of time. I have a feeling we'll have a second Expedition on the way when the first one is finished!
    I am beyond excited for this story xD And what a fantastic crew we've got going already! :O
    I may have been telling my entire family about the story already... xD
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

Crew_Sample_1.png

A lot of time left to submit adventuring sims. The more the merrier as well so Fox Fever can go out on another expedition. :wink:

Updated! We have all the women set for the first Expedition. Looking for two more gentlemen.

Crew_Sample_2.png

Game Pack comes out in 5 days, so there's a lot of time. I have a feeling we'll have a second Expedition on the way when the first one is finished!
    I am beyond excited for this story xD And what a fantastic crew we've got going already! :O

I got someone to take my Tuesday shift for work so I can investigate the game pack upon release. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited February 2018
    Ok, I've got a male sim for this. He's meant to be kind of hilarious. He's showcased on my account so he's really easy to find. I haven't shared a sim before. Lol.

Name of sim being submitted: Rickie Rockett
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: ChampandGirlie, same as my s/n.
    Links to any custom content if necessary: None
    Background or history information of sim: Going to the jungle, who do you not want to call? Probably this guy, but he's going anyway. He loves adventure and adrenaline-pumping sports. He's always friendly but veers into being annoying. Life's a joke and a beach for him but in between his goofing off and socializing, some culture and learning might actually rub off ... or not.

His back story isn't that detailed, because he doesn't think about the past much. When he isn't globe-trotting and getting into trouble, he's probably going to get a shaggy dog and live on the beach in Brindleton Bay but even that amount of responsibility can wait for now.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Name of sim being submitted: Vincent Burton
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Bugsie2016 (I need to upload a new non amazon version of him though...)
    Background or history information of sim: Vince was born the second oldest child of Maria and Bob Burton. He was always the outgoing guy with a bunch of friends while his older twin brother was the more reserved type. Despite this, Claude was always the one in the spotlight no matter what he did to try and claim some of the limelight for himself. Vince has had some literal time in the spotlight with his role in a TV show over the years but he never lets that get to his head. He's looking for an adventure now that his youngest child is no longer a baby...that and Claude dared him to sign up for this....
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I won't be able to grab him until after I get home from work. 6 hours away for that. I'll check then for your updated version. Thank you! :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    I'm not sure if this Sim will be useful for this challenge, as she is REALLY not an adventurer but that could make it even funnier?

Use if you need to fill in a space, but no hard feelings if you choose not to use her!

Name: Sage Reed
    EA username: Karilan
    CC: None
    Background: Sage is your classic girly girl who loves to put herself in the center of attention. You can get a sense of her personality on her Simbook Profile. Feel free to change one of her outfits to be more adventure appropriate, or throw her out into the world in heels. :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    @Bugsie2016 I won't be able to grab him until after I get home from work. 6 hours away for that. I'll check then for your updated version. Thank you! :smile:

Vince is happy to get some free will. :lol: Usually he has 0! :joy: He's on the gallery now. :) Hopefully he doesn't make any bad decisions...his wife might kill me!! :#
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, this looks so fun. I am so new to Sims 4 though I only have the characters for my Newcrest Legacy and that's only in its first gen. It's kinda making me itching to create a character just for the sake of this story...

But I will most definitely be reading this! Already bookmarked this. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

How did I miss this post?! :(

If you decide on creating one, I will add them to the second Expedition team. :smile:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    OK, @LegacySims2017 ! I have uploaded Octavius Sevens, as a young adult, to the Gallery! He's ready for an adventure! :)

Name of sim being submitted: Octavius Sevens
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Oh, crum. I forgot to get this! Just search by User ID, under the name CathyTea, and he'll be there with the name Sevens.
    Links to any custom content if necessary: None needed!
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act.

Octavius Sevens, a much beloved middle child, grew up in a happy, loving, nurturing family, during a frightening time politically and environmentally. With the protection and support offered by his dad, his big brother, his extended family, and the community they belonged in, the danger didn't phase him. It whetted his taste for adventure and heroism! Is it any wonder he grew up to be a botanist, committed to protecting endangered plant species (particularly single-celled algae that grows in tropical environments), in the hopes to learn all there is to discover about the evolutionary adaptations and the inherent healing qualities of nature? You can learn about Octy's childhood and the community he grew up in in the story Lighthouse.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Crew_Sample_1.png

Crew_Sample_2.png

I got someone to take my Tuesday shift for work so I can investigate the game pack upon release. :grimace:

Now that's dedication, @LegacySims2017. :p Though I've done that too...

This looks like it'll be a fun expedition and a great cast.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Crew_Sample_1.png

Crew_Sample_2.png

:grimace: I have a lot of PTO. What better way to get paid than to by playing a new sims game pack.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Okay, here's my submission!

Name of sim being submitted: Randy Coleman
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Simslover163 (or use this link)
    Links to any custom content if necessary: No CC.
    Background or history information of sim: Part of a group called the Tattoo-tastic Bros, Randy is one of three members who loves being outdoors and fishing. Besides fishing, he is skillful in the guitar. Randy and his pals has been featured in some of my short stories on my first story blog, which can be found here.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Okay, I have been obsessed with this idea since last night. The idea rolled around so much. It was going to be a girl but you need men so I switched up my usual. Hope it works. I could not get it out of my head. So here we go....

Name of sim being submitted: Carlyle Schuler
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: theaemasimming
    Links to any custom content if necessary: shouldn't be but seems to show up as if have cc

Background or history information of sim:

Recently graduated from Oasis Springs High School, Carlyle has had one dream for his entire life. To join the FutureSims Science Lab. A bookworm his entire life and top of his class, he fully expected to be accepted. So when the letter arrived, he was shocked they had rejected him. Of course, he called the lab right away to discover they felt his application lacked any originality or experience.

Experience they said? Originality is what they wanted? So indoors loving, bookworm Carlyle did the unthinkable. He booked an expedition to the jungle with renowned archeologist Fox Fever. At least he might finally be able to finish the collection he had been searching out on online purchase at a time. Of course it meant that he would have to endure the company of a motley crew of other expeditioners. And if he survived the crush of people, could he survive the jungle as well.

One thing that kept him from backing out was the thought, if he could survive this... there was no way that FutureSims could say he lacked experience and originality anymore!

Fun fact: Meaning of his name is Carlyle – from a protected tower, Schuler – scholar. So he is a “scholar from a protected tower.”

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

Crew_Sample_1.png

Crew_Sample_2.png

:grimace: I have a lot of PTO. What better way to get paid than to by playing a new sims game pack.

Sweet!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Loving all the Sims shared and looking forward to seeing The Chosen Few who get to go Jungle Fever adventuring.
    Even if my Sims are not chosen I am flattered that you asked. :+1: Besides it's a good way to show off my Sims and get to see some other great creations. ;)
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 Loving all the Sims shared and looking forward to seeing The Chosen Few who get to go Jungle Fever adventuring.
    Even if my Sims are not chosen I am flattered that you asked. :+1: Besides it's a good way to show off my Sims and get to see some other great creations. ;)

Destiny will be in the second Expedition. I'm at work right now, so can't do much. Will post a photo shot of the eight in team 1 and another for those in team 2 that will go when team 1 returns.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Ok, I've got a male sim for this. He's meant to be kind of hilarious. He's showcased on my account so he's really easy to find. I haven't shared a sim before. Lol.

Name of sim being submitted: Rickie Rockett
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: ChampandGirlie, same as my s/n.
    Background or history information of sim: Going to the jungle, who do you not want to call? Probably this guy, but he's going anyway. He loves adventure and adrenaline-pumping sports. He's always friendly but veers into being annoying. Life's a joke and a beach for him but in between his goofing off and socializing, some culture and learning might actually rub off ... or not.

His back story isn't that detailed, because he doesn't think about the past much. When he isn't globe-trotting and getting into trouble, he's probably going to get a shaggy dog and live on the beach in Brindleton Bay but even that amount of responsibility can wait for now.

Let's just hope he doesn't goof off in the jungle. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Bugsie2016 (I need to upload a new non amazon version of him though...)
    Background or history information of sim: Vince was born the second oldest child of Maria and Bob Burton. He was always the outgoing guy with a bunch of friends while his older twin brother was the more reserved type. Despite this, Claude was always the one in the spotlight no matter what he did to try and claim some of the limelight for himself. Vince has had some literal time in the spotlight with his role in a TV show over the years but he never lets that get to his head. He's looking for an adventure now that his youngest child is no longer a baby...that and Claude dared him to sign up for this....

I'm sure Claude will be jealous when Vince returns home from the Expedition....if he returns home. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

I'm sure Claude will be jealous when Vince returns home from the Expedition....if he returns home. :grimace:

If he does return home then I'll include it somewhere in my legacy. If not then alternate universes are a thing!!
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited February 2018
    @LegacySims2017 - oh hold a spot for me please. I will make a sim this weekend. Oh so excited! I see you are in need of a guy...so...oh my gosh....I haven't even gotten the pack yet!
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 - oh hold a spot for me please. I will make a sim this weekend. Oh so excited! I see you are in need of a guy...so...oh my gosh....I haven't even gotten the pack yet!
    The pack comes out next week but I am certain you can create a brilliant Sim that will fit right into the group. :):):)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @LegacySims2017 - well I don't know what's going on with Origin tonight, but can't get into sims. I was going to make a new sim for this, but if I can't get in by the weekend, there is a sim in the gallery that I would like to submit. He's a Maxis fav, even! lol Bob Bumbles. I created him for The Murkland Challenge, so he should have all the necessary wardrobe for this adventure.

bob_bumbles_on_the_burned_lot.png

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/AFEA5C01084F11E78BDAE48ABC225458?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SoulGal7&max=50&maxis=true
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 You can still create a sim. I'll hold a spot for the second Expedition team for you.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Oh god @Bugsie2016 you submitted Vincent?!?! Is he in first expedition!! O would love to see him interact with Antwan who also loves the punching bag xD