Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited July 2018
    Although the first Expedition Team hasn't gone out yet, I had enough submissions that a second team will follow after. And now, I present to you the second Expedition Team.

Expedition_Team_2.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Sage Reed ( created by @Karilan )
    3. Digger Quartermain ( created by @SoulGal7 )
    4. Destiny Savage ( created by @EuphorialQueen )
    5. Octavius Sevens ( created by @CathyTea )
    6. Kali Durga ( created by @princess_kaguya )
    7. Randy Coleman ( created by @Simslover163 )
    8. Carlyle Schuler ( created by @TheAemaSimming )
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Anticipation is high for the success of both teams!
    @LegacySims2017 - what a great 2nd expedition!
    @EuphorialQueen - in the picture your expression looks like...."ahhh....this is nothing...piece of cake!" lol
    @princess_kaguya - Kali looks angry about something
    @Cathytea - Octavius looks too nicely dressed to be going on a jungle trek...
    Oh, everyone looks so fun!
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Ah, I cant believe my sim is going on this amazing trip. This trip is sure to be enlightening. Everyone looks amazing. I'm so nervous and excited. Cannot wait for either expedition.

@CathyTea I just recently began reading "Septemus, my son" and cannot believe Carlyle gets to be near a Sevens! Octavius looks so much like his dad.

@princess_kaguya I'm definitely afraid of Kali. I feel bad for anyone who must face the Goddess' wrath. Carlyle is most definitely considering if this was a good idea after all.

• Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited February 2018
    Both expedition teams look amazing! I look forward to both expeditions! :smiley:
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Although the first Expedition Team hasn't gone out yet, I had enough submissions that a second team will follow after. And now, I present to you the second Expedition Team.

Expedition_Team_2.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Sage Reed ( created by @Karilan )
    3. Digger Quartermain ( created by @SoulGal7 )
    4. Destiny Savage ( created by @EuphorialQueen )
    5. Octavius Sevens ( created by @CathyTea )
    6. Kali Durga ( created by @princess_kaguya )
    7. Randy Coleman ( created by @Simslover163 )
    8. Carlyle Schuler ( created by @TheAemaSimming )

Yay! Can't wait. :)
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    Being an I.S.B.I. story makes it more the fun. And since the game pack hasn't been released and I'm only going off by official released announcements and insider news I've been finding, I'm even more excited.

However, I am considering cheating on their first day and controlling each of them once to prepare for the adventure by buying some of the essentials needed out in the jungle (bug spray for example). But then after that, it will become completely I.S.B.I. until the end of the story upon their arrival home (the story will begin and end in another location such as Willow Creek....not sure yet exactly where).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Ah, I cant believe my sim is going on this amazing trip. This trip is sure to be enlightening. Everyone looks amazing. I'm so nervous and excited. Cannot wait for either expedition.

@CathyTea I just recently began reading "Septemus, my son" and cannot believe Carlyle gets to be near a Sevens! Octavius looks so much like his dad.

@princess_kaguya I'm definitely afraid of Kali. I feel bad for anyone who must face the Goddess' wrath. Carlyle is most definitely considering if this was a good idea after all.

Aw, yay! I'm glad there will be someone who's heard of the Sevens there! :) Yea, Octy's disguise was game-generated! I didn't touch a thing! I can't believe how much he looks like Seb! And when he's out-of-disguise, he looks a lot like his mom, Xirra!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Aw, yay! I'm glad there will be someone who's heard of the Sevens there! :) Yea, Octy's disguise was game-generated! I didn't touch a thing! I can't believe how much he looks like Seb! And when he's out-of-disguise, he looks a lot like his mom, Xirra!

I haven't really played with the aliens aspect of the game. I wonder if he'll show his true colors at all autonomously?!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Being an I.S.B.I. story makes it more the fun. And since the game pack hasn't been released and I'm only going off by official released announcements and insider news I've been finding, I'm even more excited.

However, I am considering cheating on their first day and controlling each of them once to prepare for the adventure by buying some of the essentials needed out in the jungle (bug spray for example). But then after that, it will become completely I.S.B.I. until the end of the story upon their arrival home (the story will begin and end in another location such as Willow Creek....not sure yet exactly where).

Oh yah! Poison antidote or spider spray! Yes!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

Oh yah! Poison antidote or spider spray! Yes!

The thing is that the sim will have to use it on their own...which hopefully they do autonomously.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    oh i hope they do :O i haven't used tents and such yet but I think i heard that can be autonomous? So i would hope they use bug spray the same way.
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Yeah! I'm excited to see what happens!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member

The Sim I submitted is originally from Willow Creek. :)

I bet your counting down till Tuesday's release. I'm looking forward to it also, but I've got enough stories to occupy my time right now. I don't need another game expansion. Lol. At least not yet... doesn't mean I won't buy it though. :#
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

I bet your counting down till Tuesday's release. I'm looking forward to it also, but I've got enough stories to occupy my time right now. I don't need another game expansion. Lol. At least not yet... doesn't mean I won't buy it though. :#

I sure am!

I've started the webpage for it: http://legacysims.net/?page_id=3498
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I sure am!

I've started the webpage for it: http://legacysims.net/?page_id=3498

@LegacySims2017 - Oh that looks good!
  • Options
    Since you all gave me a bio of your sims, here's a small bio of Fox Fever (which will also be available on the website for future readers)

Fox_Fever.png
    Fox Fever

Fox Fever is an adventurer and avid explorer with a unique brand of humor. Jungle Ruin chronicles Fever’s adventures as he sets out on a journey to find the truth behind captivating and iconic unsolved mysteries of the jungles of Selvadorada. In his first adventure, Jungle Ruin: Expedition One, Fever attempts his first exploration in Selvadorada. Not only does he tackle the obstacles of the jungle, but of the team he puts together to join him.

An avid photographer, Fever has participated and captured many photos and videos within archaeological excavations around the world.

Fever holds degrees from Sims University in Archaeology and Drama and is a member of The Explorers Club – a prestigious organization dedicated to the advancement of exploration and field research.

Fever currently resides in Windenburg, and in dusty beds around the world.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Since you all gave me a bio of your sims, here's a small bio of Fox Fever (which will also be available on the website for future readers)

Fox_Fever.png
    Fox Fever

Fox Fever is an adventurer and avid explorer with a unique brand of humor. Jungle Ruin chronicles Fever’s adventures as he sets out on a journey to find the truth behind captivating and iconic unsolved mysteries of the jungles of Selvadorada. In his first adventure, Jungle Ruin: Expedition One, Fever attempts his first exploration in Selvadorada. Not only does he tackle the obstacles of the jungle, but of the team he puts together to join him.

An avid photographer, Fever has participated and captured many photos and videos within archaeological excavations around the world.

Fever holds degrees from Sims University in Archaeology and Drama and is a member of The Explorers Club – a prestigious organization dedicated to the advancement of exploration and field research.

Fever currently resides in Windenburg, and in dusty beds around the world.

This is great! Fox seems like he will be a fun guide for our expedition.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Fox Fever is super awesome, I look forward to seeing his photographs from the expedition :]
  • Options
    I'm thinking of having Fox share his adventure through a journal / logbook. And since it's modern times, probably on his slablet. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Slablets are so useful. I must say I randomly giggled over "this is jungle date 572947493762 captain fox speaking" popping into my head as a bad jungleized version of star trek captains log. All because you said logbook.
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    I'm thinking of having Fox share his adventure through a journal / logbook. And since it's modern times, probably on his slablet. :grimace:

But... Think of the wifi-roaming costs! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member

But... Think of the wifi-roaming costs! :D

He can charge for the experience of going from the groups. :joy:
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited February 2018

oh dear u dont need to fear anything. she's an angel! just dont mess with her, cuz she will definitely hit u back, and stronger!

SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @princess_kaguya - Kali looks angry about something

shes angsty :s
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Aww man, how did I miss this? Looks like so much fun! Would've been great to see one of my Sims in the jungle since I can't get the pack myself for a long, long time. I have several males that would be perfect. Oh well, hopefully you'll do another round in the future. In the meanwhile I'll be reading. Have fun everyone! :)