Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I bring you the first Expedition Team to go out to the Selvadorada Jungle!
    (if you submitted a sim and they are not shown/listed, they will be in the second team)

Expedition_Team_1.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team
    1. Fox Fever ( created by @LegacySims2017 )
    2. Vincent Burton ( created by @Bugsie2016 )
    3. Mindy-Anna Jones ( created by @Munterbacon )
    4. Marguerite Wilson ( created by @superkyle221 )
    5. Rickie Rockett ( created by @ChampandGirlie )
    6. Misty Shipwell ( created by @AdamsEve1231 )
    7. Adrian O'Donnell ( created by @simscognito )
    8. Antwan Plum ( created by @Shadami )
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Let the shenanigans begin... when Jungle Adventures comes out.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    (if you submitted a sim and they are not shown/listed, they will be in the second team)

Expedition_Team_1.png
    (Listed in order with Fox Fever in front and his team in back from left to right.)

Expedition Team

Oh my goodness! This looks amazing! I love how my Misty has a look of wonder on her face. She's definitely in awe of the jungle already. So fitting for her character. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Expedition_Team_1.png

Expedition Team

Oh my goodness! This looks amazing! I love how my Misty has a look of wonder on her face. She's definitely in awe of the jungle already. So fitting for her character. :)

I used the Traits in CAS to capture each sim in a fitting position. I did read what everyone has been posting, so I wanted to also try and take that into account. So I hope @simscognito and @Shadami enjoy my little Adrian and Antwan snapshots. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited February 2018
    Mindy looks like she barely avoided @ChampandGirlie 's Rickie's fist! Gotta pay closer attention girl if you wanna be taken seriously in the adventuring game! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Mindy looks like she barely avoided @ChampandGirlie 's Rickie's fist! Gotta pay closer attention girl if you wanna be taken seriously in the adventuring game! :D

Yeah, Mindy. Don't be so clumsy. :wink::grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

Expedition_Team_1.png

Expedition Team

I used the Traits in CAS to capture each sim in a fitting position. I did read what everyone has been posting, so I wanted to also try and take that into account. So I hope @simscognito and @Shadami enjoy my little Adrian and Antwan snapshots. :grimace:

Yes I do! I laughed so hard at that! OMG the poster looks amazing though!!!! Really brings out all the characters' personalities.
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Yup! I love the visual hi-jinks already happening! :p This will be a fun team.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Karilan wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this Sim will be useful for this challenge, as she is REALLY not an adventurer but that could make it even funnier?

Use if you need to fill in a space, but no hard feelings if you choose not to use her!

Name: Sage Reed
    EA username: Karilan
    CC: None
    Background: Sage is your classic girly girl who loves to put herself in the center of attention. You can get a sense of her personality on her Simbook Profile. Feel free to change one of her outfits to be more adventure appropriate, or throw her out into the world in heels. :D

I'll pretty much give her a whole new wardrobe fitting for outdoors, but keep the color schemes of each outfit. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    OK, @LegacySims2017 ! I have uploaded Octavius Sevens, as a young adult, to the Gallery! He's ready for an adventure! :)

Name of sim being submitted: Octavius Sevens
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Oh, crum. I forgot to get this! Just search by User ID, under the name CathyTea, and he'll be there with the name Sevens.
    Links to any custom content if necessary: None needed!
    Background or history information of sim. Not required. Remember this is an I.S.B.I. and the sim will be run autonomously within the game if chosen. But any interactions with Fox can be made creatively by letting me know how your sim is suppose to be or act.

Octavius Sevens, a much beloved middle child, grew up in a happy, loving, nurturing family, during a frightening time politically and environmentally. With the protection and support offered by his dad, his big brother, his extended family, and the community they belonged in, the danger didn't phase him. It whetted his taste for adventure and heroism! Is it any wonder he grew up to be a botanist, committed to protecting endangered plant species (particularly single-celled algae that grows in tropical environments), in the hopes to learn all there is to discover about the evolutionary adaptations and the inherent healing qualities of nature? You can learn about Octy's childhood and the community he grew up in in the story Lighthouse.

Perfect. It will be fun to see how he plays out I.S.B.I. style. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Okay, I have been obsessed with this idea since last night. The idea rolled around so much. It was going to be a girl but you need men so I switched up my usual. Hope it works. I could not get it out of my head. So here we go....

Name of sim being submitted: Carlyle Schuler
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: theaemasimming
    Links to any custom content if necessary: shouldn't be but seems to show up as if have cc

Background or history information of sim:

Recently graduated from Oasis Springs High School, Carlyle has had one dream for his entire life. To join the FutureSims Science Lab. A bookworm his entire life and top of his class, he fully expected to be accepted. So when the letter arrived, he was shocked they had rejected him. Of course, he called the lab right away to discover they felt his application lacked any originality or experience.

Experience they said? Originality is what they wanted? So indoors loving, bookworm Carlyle did the unthinkable. He booked an expedition to the jungle with renowned archeologist Fox Fever. At least he might finally be able to finish the collection he had been searching out on online purchase at a time. Of course it meant that he would have to endure the company of a motley crew of other expeditioners. And if he survived the crush of people, could he survive the jungle as well.

One thing that kept him from backing out was the thought, if he could survive this... there was no way that FutureSims could say he lacked experience and originality anymore!

Fun fact: Meaning of his name is Carlyle – from a protected tower, Schuler – scholar. So he is a “scholar from a protected tower.”

Love the background behind the character. Being this is I.S.B.I., I won't be controlling him at all, but I'll make sure Fox interacts with him in regards to his aspiration.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Okay, here's my submission!

Name of sim being submitted: Randy Coleman
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: Simslover163 (or use this link)
    Links to any custom content if necessary: No CC.
    Background or history information of sim: Part of a group called the Tattoo-tastic Bros, Randy is one of three members who loves being outdoors and fishing. Besides fishing, he is skillful in the guitar. Randy and his pals has been featured in some of my short stories on my first story blog, which can be found here.

Do you know which of the short stories? And I will literally LOL if he starts fishing in any available ponds in the jungle. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 I need one more female sim for the second Expedition Team. I am reserving that spot for you! :heart:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Here's a sneak peek at the second expedition team. I need one more female sim ( reserving it for @SoulGal7 ) and I'll create the lovely banner for the second team (since everyone seems to be oogling over the first one).

Crew_Sample_4.png

*Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. There is an alien amongst the second team. His alien form will be hidden on the banner and in-game to start out with. It automatically added the alien form in the screenshot above.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Here's a sneak peek at the second expedition team. I need one more female sim ( reserving it for @SoulGal7 ) and I'll create the lovely banner for the second team (since everyone seems to be oogling over the first one).

Crew_Sample_4.png

*Yes, your eyes do not deceive you. There is an alien amongst the second team. His alien form will be hidden on the banner and in-game to start out with. It automatically added the alien form in the screenshot above.

Wow they look cool! This should be a fun group too.
  • Options
    TheAemaSimmingTheAemaSimming Posts: 2,684 Member
    Okay, I have been obsessed with this idea since last night. The idea rolled around so much. It was going to be a girl but you need men so I switched up my usual. Hope it works. I could not get it out of my head. So here we go....

Name of sim being submitted: Carlyle Schuler
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: theaemasimming
    Links to any custom content if necessary: shouldn't be but seems to show up as if have cc

Background or history information of sim:

Recently graduated from Oasis Springs High School, Carlyle has had one dream for his entire life. To join the FutureSims Science Lab. A bookworm his entire life and top of his class, he fully expected to be accepted. So when the letter arrived, he was shocked they had rejected him. Of course, he called the lab right away to discover they felt his application lacked any originality or experience.

Experience they said? Originality is what they wanted? So indoors loving, bookworm Carlyle did the unthinkable. He booked an expedition to the jungle with renowned archeologist Fox Fever. At least he might finally be able to finish the collection he had been searching out on online purchase at a time. Of course it meant that he would have to endure the company of a motley crew of other expeditioners. And if he survived the crush of people, could he survive the jungle as well.

One thing that kept him from backing out was the thought, if he could survive this... there was no way that FutureSims could say he lacked experience and originality anymore!

Fun fact: Meaning of his name is Carlyle – from a protected tower, Schuler – scholar. So he is a “scholar from a protected tower.”

Love the background behind the character. Being this is I.S.B.I., I won't be controlling him at all, but I'll make sure Fox interacts with him in regards to his aspiration.

I understand but since I had created him for the challenge I just felt I needed a reason for such a nervous little nerd to decide to haul off to a jungle expedition of all places.

Crew_Sample_4.png

And AH! So excited to see my creation among so many other awesome Simmer's work. Cannot wait for either expedition!
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member

Crew_Sample_4.png

oh wow the second team has lot of not-of-this-world sims! >:)
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Oh god @Bugsie2016 you submitted Vincent?!?! Is he in first expedition!! O would love to see him interact with Antwan who also loves the punching bag xD

According to the poster for first expedition, he is in that one. We'll see how he interacts with Antwan... :lol: This should be fun!!
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member

Expedition_Team_1.png

Expedition Team

I really do love it. It's perfect. xD
  • Options
    somnasimssomnasims Posts: 64 Member
    This looks awesome! :) I wonder how sims will behave in the temples with free will, like, will they trigger traps etc. Well, I guess we'll find out :D I'll definitely follow this one.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited February 2018

Hehe, Rickie isn't trying to start fights ... intentionally. I'm not quite sure where he got the idea of going on a jungle expedition but I do know that he thinks he is going to "Cancun Spring Break: Jungle Edition". He thinks that all the female sims will be walking around in bikinis, that he'll have lots of opportunities for juice pong and goofball antics. Selvadorada might be a little bit of a shock. :D

Hey, the request was for the judgmentally-challenged? He is a friendly one though. He's more of a partying fist-pumper than a hot head.

Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options

Let's just hope he doesn't goof off in the jungle. :grimace:

I'll admit that the thought of him wanting to goof off in the jungle was probably a large factor in the inspiration for creating Rickie. Lol.

I figured that it was an easy brief to fill given that he'll be uncontrolled. He's bound to get into some sort of mischief.

Lol, the poster photo is great.
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Hehe, Rickie isn't trying to start fights ... intentionally. I'm not quite sure where he got the idea of going on a jungle expedition but I do know that he thinks he is going to "Cancun Spring Break: Jungle Edition". He thinks that all the female sims will be walking around in bikinis, that he'll have lots of opportunities for juice pong and goofball antics. Selvadorada might be a little bit of a shock.
    :lol::lol::lol:

• Options
    edited February 2018

Let's just hope he doesn't goof off in the jungle. :grimace:

I'll admit that the thought of wanting to goof off in the jungle was a large part of the inspiration for creating Rickie. :p

I figured that it would be an easy brief to fulfill given that they'll all be wandering around with free will. He's bound to get into some sort of mischief.

Lol, I have no idea why this quote keeps messing up but you get the idea.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Hehe, Rickie isn't trying to start fights ... intentionally. I'm not quite sure where he got the idea of going on a jungle expedition but I do know that he thinks he is going to "Cancun Spring Break: Jungle Edition". He thinks that all the female sims will be walking around in bikinis, that he'll have lots of opportunities for juice pong and goofball antics. Selvadorada might be a little bit of a shock. :D

Hey, the request was for the judgmentally-challenged? He is a friendly one though. He's more of a partying fist-pumper than a hot head.

That is Rickie's pumped up shot. Poor Mindy almost got in the way. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif