Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Jungle Ruin 2] 2.05: Together We Aspire

Comments

• Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Well... hmmph! I'm trying to upload to the gallery and it's giving me grief. My created Sim isn't showing up.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Well... hmmph! I'm trying to upload to the gallery and it's giving me grief. My created Sim isn't showing up.

Ah that's annoying @AdamsEve1231 . This happened to me before too. Really hope you can get it to work soon. I noticed that sometimes it just delayed showing up, so maybe wait a bit to see if it shows up later?
  • Options

Ah that's annoying @AdamsEve1231 . This happened to me before too. Really hope you can get it to work soon. I noticed that sometimes it just delayed showing up, so maybe wait a bit to see if it shows up later?

Ah... never mind. Got it to work. Maybe there is a delay? I'm just impatient. Lol.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options

Ah... never mind. Got it to work. Maybe there is a delay? I'm just impatient. Lol.

Oh that's good news! XD Hehe, I am too as Bugsie knows well. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Alright, here's my submission.

Name of sim being submitted: Misty Shipwell
    Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: livinasimminlife and the link for download here
    Links to any custom content if necessary: None
    Background or history information of Sim: Misty Shipwell left Willow Creek at eighteen and never looked back. Estranged from her parents and her siblings (she's a triplet), Misty currently calls Newcrest the place where she's rooted. She is a bit of a hippie, but of the garden variety "granola child," environmentally friendly, tree-hugging, love-all-Simkind kind-of way. She is mostly vegetarian, though she enjoys the occasional fishing trip, the catch-and-release kind, of course, mostly because it's a favorite past time of her grandfather. Misty tends to go through life on a whim, floating on the "breeze," and following wherever the wind takes her, focusing on her love of making a greener, cleaner earth and living a healthy, simple life. When she isn't caring for her garden or soaking up all Mother Nature has to offer, you'll find her nose buried in a book as she has a voracious appetite for bohemian fiction.

Feel free to tweak her outfits if it's more fitting for the challenge. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to reading what you'll do.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited February 2018
    We've got half the Expedition 1 team. :smile:

Crew_Sample_1.png

A lot of time left to submit adventuring sims. The more the merrier as well so Fox Fever can go out on another expedition. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

Crew_Sample_1.png

A lot of time left to submit adventuring sims. The more the merrier as well so Fox Fever can go out on another expedition. :wink:

Oh yayyy!!! They look awesome! So excited for this! And lol Adrian and Antwan are so going to butt heads! :D
  • Options

Gallery ID name where I can find sim for download: livinasimminlife and the link for download here
    Background or history information of Sim: Misty Shipwell left Willow Creek at eighteen and never looked back. Estranged from her parents and her siblings (she's a triplet), Misty currently calls Newcrest the place where she's rooted. She is a bit of a hippie, but of the garden variety "granola child," environmentally friendly, tree-hugging, love-all-Simkind kind-of way. She is mostly vegetarian, though she enjoys the occasional fishing trip, the catch-and-release kind, of course, mostly because it's a favorite past time of her grandfather. Misty tends to go through life on a whim, floating on the "breeze," and following wherever the wind takes her, focusing on her love of making a greener, cleaner earth and living a healthy, simple life. When she isn't caring for her garden or soaking up all Mother Nature has to offer, you'll find her nose buried in a book as she has a voracious appetite for bohemian fiction.

Feel free to tweak her outfits if it's more fitting for the challenge. Thanks for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to reading what you'll do.

Oh wow! Just had a look at her. She's lovely.
  • Options

Oh wow! Just had a look at her. She's lovely.

Thank you @simscognito. I can't wait to play her whole family. I'm tweaking the other two of the triplets now.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2018

I love that fanny pack. There was only 1 everyday outfit, so I'll add 6 more. I'll try and fit her lifestyle into her outfits.

I think she'll fit right in with Fox (and hopefully being an I.S.B.I., she'll use her traits of Collector and Loves Outdoors greatly when it comes time to go exploring as I will not be controlling her one bit during the seven in-game days.)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Crew_Sample_1.png

Oh yayyy!!! They look awesome! So excited for this! And lol Adrian and Antwan are so going to butt heads! :D

If that what the game wants, the game does. And if the game really does have them not like each other, I'll make sure to take a lot of screenshots! Again, I will only be controlling Fox Fever and all other 7 sims will roam and do whatever the game decides to have them do based on their traits. It will truly be a joy ride.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    edited February 2018
    bwR25I0.png

Name of sim: Kali
    Gallery ID: LIIIIIIIIEEEES

Background: so, basically, Kali is a goddess. Now, I know what u thinkin; why is a goddess in Selvadorada? Well, one of the villagers have prayed to her, in hope that she would banish the evil spirits of the jungle. Kali is a nice gal, she hates evil people, hates anyone who tries to flirt with her and most important: she loves doing good deeds to people. Shes also not really found of vampires, unless they prove themselves good, well behaved creatures.
  • Options

I love that fanny pack. There was only 1 everyday outfit, so I'll add 6 more. I'll try and fit her lifestyle into her outfits.

I think she'll fit right in with Fox (and hopefully being an I.S.B.I., she'll use her traits of Collector and Loves Outdoors greatly when it comes time to go exploring as I will not be controlling her one bit during the seven in-game days.)

@LegacySims2017 Thank you. Yes, the fanny pack was awesome. She's a bit old-fashioned like that. I kinda just let CAS decide her look for me and made minor tweaks. Feel free to add outfits. I actually had more, but for whatever reason, they didn't upload properly. That's okay. I trust you'll pick out good options. Since I've played her some today, she's got a few skills as well, if those transferred, that might come in handy in addition to the collector and loves outdoors.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Name: Mindy-Anna Jones
    02-22-18_9-19-11c2a0pm.png
    02-22-18_9-14-51c2a0pm.png
    Gallery ID: Link for your convenience.
    Background: Semi-famous but mostly ignored adventurer Mindy-Anna Jones wants to finally show everyone that she's got "the stuff" to be a real adventurer.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    bwR25I0.png

Background: so, basically, Kali is a goddess. Now, I know what u thinkin; why is a goddess in Selvadorada? Well, one of the villagers have prayed to her, in hope that she would banish the evil spirits of the jungle. Kali is a nice gal, she hates evil people, hates anyone who tries to flirt with her and most important: she loves doing good deeds to people. Shes also not really found of vampires, unless they prove themselves good, well behaved creatures.

@princess_kaguya That's an awesome back story. I love it! :)

Background: Semi-famous but mostly ignored adventurer Mindy-Anna Jones wants to finally show everyone that she's got "the stuff" to be a real adventurer.

@Munterbacon Oh yes! I love her already! She's cute.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    bwR25I0.png

Oh gosh she's cool! Oh dear.... Adrian better hide then! :D
  • Options

Crew_Sample_1.png

If that what the game wants, the game does. And if the game really does have them not like each other, I'll make sure to take a lot of screenshots! Again, I will only be controlling Fox Fever and all other 7 sims will roam and do whatever the game decides to have them do based on their traits. It will truly be a joy ride.

Hehe I know. :D I'm super excited to see how all these sims interact. :)
  • Options
    bwR25I0.png

I have gone ahead and put Kali Durga into Expedition Team 2 for now. I reserved one slot for @Munterbacon 's. If no other male sims are submitted by the time I am ready for Fox Fever to send his team out to the jungle, I will move Kali up to Expedition Team 1.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

I love it! We'll find out what "stuff" she can get herself into soon! Clumsy trait....oh, I can't wait to see how I.S.B.I. treats her. Poor girl might find herself in a trap or two I am wondering. But Fox will be there to help out Mindy-Anna and all others who fall victim to the jungle's antics.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    @LegacySims2017 You may not believe this but Last June I created a Sim with a backstory of her being an adventurer. Premonition? Maybe... :lol: I think she is perfect for Jungle Fever #TS4JungleAdventure
    "It's a Savage world and it belongs to Destiny"
    destin10.jpg
    Original by #EQCreations - Renowned actress Valeda Tivona *IS* Destiny Savage! Valeda portrays Destiny Savage, a World Adventurer who sets out to explore the darkest most dangerous places on the planet in "Destined for Danger". Filmed on location in Al Simhara, Destiny is held captive by worshipers of an ancient deity. Will her fate be sealed by the Mummy's Curse? Or is MorcuCorp behind her misadventures?

Destiny Savage
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Crew_Sample_1.png

Updated! We have all the women set for the first Expedition. Looking for two more gentlemen.

Crew_Sample_2.png

Game Pack comes out in 5 days, so there's a lot of time. I have a feeling we'll have a second Expedition on the way when the first one is finished!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member

Oh gosh she's cool! Oh dear.... Adrian better hide then! :D

oh honey he better! she didnt came all the way from India to South America to play gamez.

@princess_kaguya That's an awesome back story. I love it! :)

thanks dear. its not entirely my original idea since its based on real facts >:)

I have gone ahead and put Kali Durga into Expedition Team 2 for now. I reserved one slot for @Munterbacon 's. If no other male sims are submitted by the time I am ready for Fox Fever to send his team out to the jungle, I will move Kali up to Expedition Team 1.
    no problem sis.
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 You may not believe this but Last June I created a Sim with a backstory of her being an adventurer. Premonition? Maybe... :lol: I think she is perfect for Jungle Fever #TS4JungleAdventure
    "It's a Savage world and it belongs to Destiny"
    destin10.jpg
    Original by #EQCreations - Renowned actress Valeda Tivona *IS* Destiny Savage! Valeda portrays Destiny Savage, a World Adventurer who sets out to explore the darkest most dangerous places on the planet in "Destined for Danger". Filmed on location in Al Simhara, Destiny is held captive by worshipers of an ancient deity. Will her fate be sealed by the Mummy's Curse? Or is MorcuCorp behind her misadventures?

Destiny Savage

Would love to add her to Expedition Team 2 and move her up to 1 (after Kali) if no other males are submitted before Fox takes his team out to the jungle.

My only question is, do you want me to change the name to the actress Valeda Tivona for the story or keep her as Destiny Savage? I can work with either when it comes to her interacting with Fox Fever. Everything else will be I.S.B.I. gameplay.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    edited February 2018
    @LegacySims2017 Destiny Savage all the way ;)
    In case you need a spare Male ... it is okay not to use him ... he already is a Maxis Fav <3
    If it is between Destiny and Ren please use Destiny :)
    Ren #TheGreyMan was created for the Murkland Challenge. A brief version of his adventures can be found here.

His story
    grey_m10.jpg
    https://www.thesims.com/gallery/FFF7F4E5B27A11E78F8461C9B1A42A59
    When the dust cleared Ren found himself amidst a pile of rubble. Slowly opening his eyes he had trouble focusing and his head felt like it had split wide open. He saw movement of something large coming towards him. He tried to stand but instead he fell back into a swirling pool of nothingness.
    Ren drifted in and out of consciousness.
    He had a vague recollection of muted voices that sounded like they were far away. Sometimes they sounded closer but he could only make out a few words in his clouded mind. Words like 'disaster' and 'collapse' and something that sounded like ... 'argyle'?
    Ren's vision was still impaired and he could only see light and dark and vague outlines. He was aware of the light that would be intensely bright and then the smothering darkness ... darker that any night.
    When he finally woke he was in a strange campsite with little to no recollection of his past life.

"Words like 'disaster' and 'collapse' and something that sounded like ... 'argyle'?"
    The word was actually "Argyria" and it was the reason for his dusky blue skin. He was not sure how he knew that but he knew it was right. Ren was tired almost all the time and suffered debilitating bouts of nausea. Maybe it was the air? The air had an odd mixture rot and sour metallic smell. The headaches and blurred vision were horrible. But the dreams ... the dreams were maddening. At times Ren was unsure what was real and what was a hallucination.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I can create a male sim for you. I have an idea for one for this. I haven't made a "shareable" sim before but I've made a lot for myself. I'll work on this and submit one.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.