Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    bunny2.jpg

Close-Up:
    bunny1.jpg

Link to Gallery

Name: Bunny Blum (Pronounced Bloom instead of rhyming with a slang word for one’s bottom.)
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Home world: San Myshuno
    Family: Mother, Father (Deceased)
    How many children you want: At least two.
    Thoughts on marriage: I’d love to get married. Marriages are partnerships that can help people cope with all the good things and bad things in life. My parents were a great team and I’d like to have that with someone too.
    Hobbies/interests: I like to shop and watch television.
    What you like/dislike in a partner: I like strong men and I don’t really mean physical strength. I like a man that is bold and ambitious but knows how to enjoy the quality of the finer things in life. I can’t stand boorish men that are only into sports and other kinds of cheap entertainment.
    What career you would like: It would be awesome to design my own fashion line!
    (For non-vampire candidates) If you win, would you prefer to become a vampire or remain mortal?
    Um, I wasn’t prepared for this sort of option, but who would turn down living forever in luxury?
    Bio (optional):
    Bunny’s family was once one of the wealthiest families in San Myshuno. Her father was a successful investment banker and her mother stayed at home playing the life of a social debutante. Bunny was on the fast track to a life of glamour and luxury. That is until her family lost their fortune in the blink of an eye. A sharp dip in the Stock Market combined with her father’s business partner embezzling millions sent the family into bankruptcy.

The lost everything. Her father struggled to find another bank, but his reputation was tarnished, and his contacts burned him. Her family was spiraling into the abyss. Soon, both her mother and father were working to make ends meet and Bunny found herself going from a fancy private school to an inner-city school.

Time didn’t make things better. Her father couldn’t accept what had happened and took up drinking. He was still kind and gentle to his wife and daughter, but he was morose and listless. Bunny and her mother couldn’t have guessed that the change in his demeanor was also due to illness. Sickness and alcohol ate away at his live and took him away-- increasing the strain on what was left of their family.

Bunny struggled to remain optimistic throughout this. She’s always tried to look at the bright side and thought of her future. She wasn’t sure how she was going to do it, but she was determined to regain the extravagant life she had lost.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @TheYayToast thank you for Bunny Blum (love the name)! She's very pretty! She's been through a rough time :( but maybe that would help her cope with life with Vlad?
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast Thank you :) I just realized that the indoors pool at the town where my bff lives is called Calypso :| Oops :joy:

Bunny is so pretty! :love:

@MaggieMarley I hope she turns out as weird in gameplay as she is in my head lol

So, the thing with Tempy is, she is pregnant with the third child now :joy: I can't upload her without the second baby... I messed up big time here lol But I put Cam on the gallery, together with Sheila :)
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,390 Member
    I have a young Sim I would love to give a try.
    But I've been playing with him for a while.
    I first have too remove all his qualities in some way
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    I hope I'm not too late. I loved Vlad the Dad, so I hope you don't mind me entering. :)
    xjvbgC3.png
    Name: Turner Poole
    Gallery ID: 15aewar
    Home world: Bridgeport, then Brindleton Bay
    Family: His mother died when he was 11. Raised in a single-dad household until age 15. Father is now deceased.
    How many children you want: Mr. Poole has never really thought about having kids. I suppose he would be fine with having as many (or as few) as required.
    Thoughts on marriage: Marriage means commitment. Commitment means facing your problems. Who needs that? Not Turner!
    Hobbies/interests: Turner loves painting and the great outdoors. Do NOT talk to him about fitness though. Who wants to talk about work?
    What you like/dislike in a partner: Although he won't admit it, Turner wants someone to take care of him - someone who can help him run away from his problems. What has real life ever done for him, anyway?
    What career you would like: Turner was sort of thrust into being a media influencer (more on that in the bio,) but his true passion is the feeling of dirt (or paint) under his fingernails.
    (For non-vampire candidates) If you win, would you prefer to become a vampire or remain mortal?: If it means he will always look good, Turner will sell his soul in a heartbeat.
    Bio (optional): Turner Poole, Sr. was an award-winning athlete, a famous blogger, a lifelong vegetarian, and a raging juice fanatic. After moving to Brindleton Bay, the junior Turner found the calm that he needed in nature and drawing. Trees didn't call him a good-for-nothing slob. His drawings didn't say he was a son-of-a-plum.
    He ran away from home when he was 15. He survived for three years on fresh vegetables and pocket change.
    When Junior turned 18, he decided to reconcile with his dad. They bonded over tofu-dogs and salad. Then his father went out for his daily jog. When he came back, he took off his running shoes and collapsed. He never got up again.
    As you can imagine, the young Turner was devastated. He was so upset, he went to the finest restaurant in Brindleton Bay and ordered his first steak. With extra blood. As you can imagine, this was not a very good idea. As Turner was tossing his cookies in the restroom, he had an idea. It was so simple. So easy. And highly illegal. He and his dad not only shared the same name - they were practically clones of one another! He would assume his father's identity. And that's what he did.
    t4M4WpN.png
    Pictured: Turner Poole jogging in his dad's old clothes.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ohhhh...I want to join!!!

Please save me a seat! <3

I'll be back later today with my lady! **kisses**
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I have a mansion that you might like that was built for me by the lovely Rabooski.

You may find it here: STEAMPUNK HAUNTS It's really fun inside!

Also, I built a bowling alley that might be fun for this: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/74F0099C893B11E887C366A98CE3FD7B?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false

Okay, so I'll be back later with my girl! <3
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale that's great, I will save you a spot :) it is skills and reward traits that you need to remove? I know how to remove skills and I could find out how to get rid of the traits.

@15aewar of course I don't mind you entering! Thank you for Turner! He's a good looking sim and it sounds as though he has a big personality. It'll be fun to play with him :)

@pammiechick yay I can't wait to see your girl! And thank you for suggesting your mansion it really is amazing :o the only thing is that thought it would be funny to have Vlad completely out of his element in a modern house so I already put down Queenarella's mansion. I hope you don't mind!
  • Options
    @Queenarella omg third child already! You have been busy ;) oh goodie I will download Cam as soon as I play this evening.
  • Options
    Ok by my reckoning we have 5 candidates and 2 reserved spots now and 7 seems enough for my first shot at this so I guess I will close this to new entries now.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Ok I have a question for everyone who has submitted/is going to submit a sim: I am going to be using the same mod as Queenarella to determine who has the best relationship to Vlad but I am not sure whether or not romance points should count for more than friendship points.

I could just have each friendship point counting for 1 and each romance point counting for 1.

OR

I could have each friendship point counting for 1 and each romance point counting for 1.5 or even 2.

I believe that I have seen it done both ways but I don't know which system you would prefer. Thoughts?

@Queenarella @afai1261 @DCJ504 @TheYayToast @MonaSolstraale @15aewar @pammiechick
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Ok I have a question for everyone who has submitted/is going to submit a sim: I am going to be using the same mod as Queenarella to determine who has the best relationship to Vlad but I am not sure whether or not romance points should count for more than friendship points.

I could just have each friendship point counting for 1 and each romance point counting for 1.

OR

I could have each friendship point counting for 1 and each romance point counting for 1.5 or even 2.

I believe that I have seen it done both ways but I don't know which system you would prefer. Thoughts?

@MaggieMarley Hmm. Both make sense, but I think romance points being worth more is logical. Since it is about falling in love or whatever similar emotions. :D
  • Options

OR

@Queenarella @afai1261 @DCJ504 @TheYayToast @MonaSolstraale @15aewar @pammiechick

I think romance points should be 1.5 because friendship is important too but romance a bit more. Just my opinion. Any way you choose is fine with me. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @MonaSolstraale that's great, I will save you a spot :) it is skills and reward traits that you need to remove? I know how to remove skills and I could find out how to get rid of the traits.
    Super! Then I will let you remove them :)

8VlWPNHh.png

Name: Keoni Kahananui
    Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Home world: Sulani. Although I love the sea, Sulani is problematic for me because I am hypersensitive to the sun.
    Family: I have a mother, a father and two smaller siblings. My mother had difficulty getting pregnant, so she asked a wise woman for help. I have always been called a very special miracle. (Several years later she gave birth to two more miracles)
    How many children you want: I love children and welcome all those who come
    Thoughts on marriage: I have only positive expectations for marriage. My parents love each other dearly and that's how it has been for as long as I can remember. I think this is the essence of a marriage.
    Hobbies/interests: I am creative and love to play music and paint
    What you like/dislike in a partner: I love a beautiful slender neck, so I would expect this atribut with my future partner. I despise wickedness and laziness.
    What career you would like: I dreaming of becoming a rock legend ... but since this is not possible in Sims, it must become something similar
    Bio (optional):
    I know I'm different. I'm a vampire ... a GOOD vampire.
    My mother, for some reason, doesn't like Vlad ... but since I always believe in the good, I think she must be wrong.
    She has been subjected to a sort of accident while she was pregnant. I was therefore born with a form of disability .... a solar allergy.
    I do not know the circumstances, but I think my mother suffered psychological damage.
    I grew up in a family full of love. They love me just the way I am.

I want to show some highlights from my life:
    U2gfIA0l.png

ZI1bFcyl.png

eKJw4cAl.png

ZMcND98l.png

kQf3MMjl.png

ItAxMIHl.png

e0ZJaaKl.png

lxrYB5Bl.png

UyHHxNQl.png

Note: I'll upload him a little later today :)
  • Options
    I only played a bit :D James and Temopy really didn't take a break after the first baby and after the the second one. The third one isn't born yet tho :D James is now halfway through is young adulthood. This shows I'm didn't play thaaaat much :p

For your question, it's up to you which option you want to choose. And as I said in a PM, you can try it and if you don't like it then just change it in the next part ^^
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley Honestly, I have no idea how the points system works. However you wish to score things is fine with me. 😀
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    ♥♥CANDY SILVER♥♥

xLRRWet.png
    23uzIwo.png

gwDntPN.png

Gallery ID: pammiechick

Link to gallery: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/32191CC8826311EA81C96B07E7FA6E3B?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=pammiechick&max=50&maxis=false

Home world: Forgotten Hollow

Family: Lord Flash Silver (a vampire) and a human, Yasmine Kerns

How many children you want: As many as possible! ;)

Thoughts on marriage: I want an unlife partner forever and ever! True marital bliss!

Hobbies/interests: I adore taking care of kittens, especially strays. I always go to my local shelter and give my time playing with them and finding homes for all those babies! Also I love to put on festive parties and hobnob with...well...everyone! Now don't tell anyone, but I secretly desire to drink human blood but don't expect me to own up to it!!! My favorite drink is a Plasmopolotan! YUM!

What you like/dislike in a partner: I dislike excessive hissing. My goodness, a vampire should act properly in the presence of humankind. We don't want to scare them away! I'd like a partner who is good in the coffin, if you know what I mean! Hee hee! ;)

What career you would like: I'd like to become a vet so I could take care of animals.

Bio (optional): Candy is the daughter of the famous Lord Flash Silver who one night out of sheer carelessness got her human mother, Yasmine Kerns, pregnant. Lord Flash is married to the beautiful Lisa Lady Night so of course, he wouldn't leave his very rich wife to make a life with Candy's mother and so the child was left fatherless. Saddened by his cad behavior, Candy's mother was determined to raise her vampire daughter to value human life and not to drink from a live human. Unfortunately, Candy holds a deep resentment towards her father so when she's in her dark form, she acts out in a treacherous way and finds humans that her father likes and willfully drinks from them (but never until they die! Goodness NO!)

She hopes to find love and make many many babies and have a lot of cats. ;) Maybe she could be a good influence on Vlad? She hopes so but it isn't her will to change anyone. She just wants to make everyone around her happy. <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @MonaSolstraale thank you for Keoni! "solar allergy" :D also love your detail about Vlad in his backstory! Let me know when he is on the gallery :)

@pammiechick Candy is gorgeous and I love her personality, thank you! "As many children as possible" :D oh dear and I have just finished my 100 baby lol. Here we go again with the endless Vlad offspring ;)

On the points system: Thank you to everyone who gave feedback. I think I will probably go for romance points counting as 1.5 and then if it doesn't seem to work out right then I can adjust next generation.
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    @MaggieMarley Keoni is on the gallery now :)
    I found a teen version where he had not completed his quest and I changed his age in CAS. However, there are still some skills and traits that need to be removed.
    PS: I forgot to tell you he has a cat. You can give it to an adoption center ... I couldn't get it over my heart :'(:D
    NB: You have tagged a wrong Mona ;)
    Keoni Link
  • Options
    @Queenarella if Caly and Vlad (and Turner and Vlad) don't work out, I can kinda see our two sims getting together. Caly wants attention. Turner's used to making someone else famous on social media. They're a dysfunctional match made in, um, somewhere! (Definitely not heaven.)
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale oops sorry I must have clicked the wrong name from the drop down list. Thank you for uploading Keoni! I'll download him and wipe his skills/traits and then we'll be good to go :)

@15aewar I do like that idea! Would be nice to see some of the contestants who didn't win pairing off.
  • Options
    @15aewar Turner is the sim Caly needs in her life :D But maybe one of them ends up with Vlad :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I'll try to follow this thread^^ Too bad I'm too late tho, but because of school I haven't had the change to come online much. Good luck to the contestants!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    I am now accepting entries for Galatea's hand :)

@afai1261 @Queenarella @MonaSolstraale you three already asked to reserve a spot so I thought I'd tag you!

@pammiechick you expressed interest in entering a sim so I thought you might appreciate the tag.

Also @RL I believe you also said you were interested in the casting (at least I think you did if you are azzywoods on Wordpress!)

@TheYayToast I know you've been reading and you entered a sim last time and I love your sims so I'm tagging you in case you'd like to enter again.

And @Karababy52 I'm cheekily tagging you because you've been reading and you always create amazing sims ;) (don't feel like you have to enter though - that goes for everyone!)