Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,092 Member
    @Brd709 I am so happy your Sim-Self found love again. Hopefully no trust-issues will hinder their new life together. Best of luck.

Thank you! He's also gained two stepchildren from Elena. Their biological father is still around so this will be interesting if he pops up during game play.

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I wish I could make a picture of my Desert Planet Lot, along with many other favorite builds. However, I saved it in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if you like to see it & if you like it, you can add it to your world. It's vanilla with the most updated packs used. ;)
  • Options
    Metior_IceMetior_Ice Posts: 3,103 Member
    I’m probably going to make my update tomorrow. The worst that happened was a terrible night’s sleep. I also didn’t have enough time to upload my pictures and edit them today.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I love that little restaurant. Thorne has been a no show in my story. I don't think I've seen him out and about anywhere. I know NS hasn't caught up to him, yet. The only celebrity that I've seen regularly has been Venessa, and she's always welcome.

@Metior_Ice I know I speak for a lot of people on here, we're all so happy to hear you're okay and missed the worst. It's heartbreaking to see what's happening to the folks who weren't as lucky.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    @Ellupelluellu I love that little restaurant. Thorne has been a no show in my story. I don't think I've seen him out and about anywhere. I know NS hasn't caught up to him, yet. The only celebrity that I've seen regularly has been Venessa, and she's always welcome.

@Metior_Ice I know I speak for a lot of people on here, we're all so happy to hear you're okay and missed the worst. It's heartbreaking to see what's happening to the folks who weren't as lucky.

I just had my very first sighting of Thorne Bailey! He hasn't been at the Starlight Accolades as he always used to frequent those in my games' past. He is alive and well, in my new Main Save, at least. Phew!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Metior_Ice wrote: »
    I’m probably going to make my update tomorrow. The worst that happened was a terrible night’s sleep. I also didn’t have enough time to upload my pictures and edit them today.

Glory to God, you're all right! I will be posting a couple of pictures at some point today. A couple of your Zalerian? family members showed up at Darby's Den, during my Sims' Christmas celebration. No, it wasn't Dylan, sadly.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options

@DaniRose2143 and everyone else.

For now, all of my family in Florida are alright. We were very lucky, and the reason I had a poor night’s sleep was because of howling wind and multiple flash flood warnings. My phone kept going off, and the worst part of this storm would be without a doubt the storm surge and flash flooding.

My house never lost power, and even if it did, we use solar energy. There are people in my area that lost power though. After the storm passed, the sun came out, and the solar panels on our roof are probably helping to keep the lights on. Our internet isn’t down, so I have a way to communicate with friends and family.

I don’t know when I’ll be making an update today. There’s a lot of debris to clean up in our yard. The worst damage was a large branch that got wedged between panels of our fence. I also had a clay pot break when preparing for the hurricane. Took me half an hour to cut the branches apart and drag them to the curb. Other than that, we have sticks to pick up, and I need to help put my mom’s butterfly garden back together.

Glory to God, you're all right! I will be posting a couple of pictures at some point today. A couple of your Zalerian? family members showed up at Darby's Den, during my Sims' Christmas celebration. No, it wasn't Dylan, sadly.

@GalacticGal I look forward to seeing the update with my Zalrian Merfolk! I wonder who and what they were up to!

———————

In other news,

I’m starting to think my merfolk’s mermadic attire is the reason I have merfolk show up in random outfits. As far as the game is concerned, it’s not a complete outfit. I had multiple instances of Dylan and Zeph showing up in random outfits. But, I will say that their outfits made more sense.

I also managed to pull off the campfire story! As it turns out, you have to have the sim telling the story selected until they start the story. I usually select a different sim so that the plumbob isn’t in the screenshot. I had to wait for the story to start before selecting a different sim. Once the story started, it continued without any problems.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Remade my Mara Jade sim. (She's based on the Star Wars Novels)
    And just made a Futuristic Cafe'ThifTea Venue.
    They are saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if any simmer is interested.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    @GalacticGal
    Found it. Father Dominco of Tartosa looks fantastic. I'll post some pics when I have a chance.

As promised, I give you Father Dominco. I thought with Tartosa being "marriage town" it needed a local priest to be an officiant. I don't know if he'll ever actually show up in Wyrd Girls, but I wanted him there...

Everyday attire, courtesy of Incheon Arrivals...
    63PnKtT.png

Formal robes, which I found somewhere online
    5eNJMS3.png
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @Metior_Ice That is wonderful news. I have relatives in Florida too, and they're safe too. Thankfully they're on the east coast and well south of the track of Ian.

@luciusstorm Excellent job on Father Dominco. He'll have plenty of work to keep him busy. I'm sure his services will be needed eventually in Wyrd Girls. Who knows maybe it's, "Father Dominco. Have robes, will travel."
  • Options
    @luciusstorm Father Domingo looks great! Nice robes, too. Roman Catholic.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Okay, here you go @Metior_Ice This young lad strolled into Darby's Den, first. Barnaby?
    cNDuRSk.jpg

Followed by this Sim:
    F8lqp04.jpg
    Seems Cecilia and Louise Cantrell have spent some time hanging out together and had a great time.

I'll have to see if either of them or others from that family group show up anywhere else. But, this was fun. :)
  • Options
    Okay, here you go @Metior_Ice This young lad strolled into Darby's Den, first. Barnaby?
    cNDuRSk.jpg

Followed by this Sim:
    F8lqp04.jpg
    Seems Cecilia and Louise Cantrell have spent some time hanging out together and had a great time.

I'll have to see if either of them or others from that family group show up anywhere else. But, this was fun. :)

Looks like Dylan’s Son and Wife showed up. I guess Barnaby chose to wear his mermadic attire. If you edit the household in CAS. You can delete that outfit if you want. He should have a more human looking outfit too.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I imagine Cecelia showed up to get her son… :D With Barnaby doing very little to hide that he’s not human, she’s probably like:

“Son, we need to have a talk about about blending in with humans!”

Honestly, I created human attire for a reason. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    @GalacticGal Barnaby has an identical twin brother, Wade. The game will probably treat them like they do my main twins.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    It feels like I am wrapping up the university/high school era of my game and we will move onto new things soon. I found out that as the gold statue Cassie is a special immortal sim who is never going to age up from teen unless I use cheats. I like her as the gold statue girl so she will stay as she is.

Juliana Pizazz Julianas older brother Emery left the Pizzazz apartment to move in with Miki Akiyama. While I don’t play him he’s on the family tree so this will be interesting for him. Juliana worked on her responsibility and manners and all going well will get these traits. She also got the gym trait where she enjoys exercise and gets fun from it. She went to the gym for the first time with Skyler, completed cheerleading and got a trophy from her school, although I don’t see her as a captain, too clumsy, but maybe the coach let her do it for a day for her effort. She is still a B student. She’s very close to an A but I think a B is best for her. Her birthday and graduation is tomorrow.

James finished the second term of university with A+ in all subjects and now has an A average GPA with one final term just starting. Skyler phoned him and asked for a date. He said yes, but hasn’t gotten back to her as he was busy with coursework. He didn’t go to visit Lindsay at Christmas as she appeared at the university so they exchanged gifts there. He went a few days later and it was fun to have him back in his old apartment. They talked a lot and have a close bond now. He went back to university for New Years and one of the people at his dorm party was a biology student called Nikita Larson that he has been getting on well with since the first term. She is a grungy redhead young adult townie that is quite endearing. They drank and had a great time and ended up kissing and hung out in his dorm room for a while. He has worked on his final presentation and term paper and will graduate and age up to full adult in 4 days.

Lindsay had a nice day with James in the house. She was putting on weight again so went jogging a lot. Her weight struggle has unintentionally been really fun. While browsing on the computer she read about vampires. She didn’t believe in them at first but was curious and kept reading. She ordered a book about vampires and read it in a day and has ordered the sequel. It was Lindsays birthday and she had a small party with her neighbour Sofia, James and a friend from the town. Lindsay is now an Elder sim but didn’t change that much, her hair is just grey now.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal I just remembered. I use a kit for my merfolk’s swimwear. They might need that outfit updated if you don’t have the kit. I think there should be a skirt from Island Living that can be an easy substitute.
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2022
    Visiting the Honeydews
    Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish went over to Sugarcone, the home of Shine's parents and her other two sisters. Jessica Honeydew warmly greeted her daughter, whilst Vinny gave Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish a loving hug:
    48285d5c8501ad3fe3181bd21ac753a3b60e3885.png
    a9756d10952dbc1465b43fb50402c56534c46398.png
    Shine caught up with Rebecca and Polly Honeydew:
    80780bd5ac009578336e22c102db31fb58f40fef.png
    Later, Jessica Honeydew played Don't wake the Llama with her grandchildren:
    867f3354757d2692ae7e7a2a5e8fc6b899e43f71.png
    213ef40a238ea095eeeffdfba0a7c4e7e9d1e105.png
    1f5f46395df34805ad8e2d1c55403a78f0bdba86.png
    Afterwards, it was time to go home. Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish said goodbye and went back home to Dianthus Hall.
    A visit to Tudor Bungalow!
    Chloe, Benjamin, Wendy, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish visited Tudor Bungalow, the home of the previous generation of Furystrykars. Princess Roddy played in one of the closets:
    9a71a6e22b85320cd63d2860520f71f6879a75d0.png
    16af4a6ba132f658425e7046c354c415f7c843c9.png
    Then they went downstairs. Chloe, Benjamin and Wendy were in the living room, chatting to Advarius and Laura Furystrykar, their parents. Laura smiled as her and Advarius' grandchildren sat down:
    b10a0cc34263665ede60a87710635b2b9756d346.png
    Advarius had heard about Ted Roswell's demise in the Platinum Halls of Justice. He was glad as he was the first one to defeat the mother plant all those years ago. He turned his attention to his eldest daughter, Chloe. 'How have you been holding up, Chloe?' he asked. 'Dad, I'm fine. I've been keeping up with the stress relief, and I always have a defib in a bottle on hand in case!' Chloe replied:
    9e6aa30b50eea2f2e7fea5eab56c535bab6b63e8.png
    It was common knowledge amongst both the Honeydews and the Furystrykar households that Chloe had a condition affecting her adrenaline levels whenever she was very sad. The last time she had an adrenaline attack was during the Agnes Crumplebottom incident, where Agnes Crumplebottom assaulted her as Chloe tried to get the grumpy battleaxe to open up.

Later, it was time to go back home. The group said goodbye and headed back to Dianthus Hall. Princess Roddy went over to Feathersoft coop and kept an eye on the chickens. Prudence was old, and wasn't as mobile as she used to be, so the princess helped her into the coop and monitored her health:
    73f0a29264a182bdb89f2e248d6d388c2316ee78.png
    Prudence kept making sad clucking noises. Princess Roddy decided to sing a Scottish Gaelic song to comfort the hen, which worked.

In the morning, Princess Roddy awoke to a cacophony of squawks and clucks. Angus McTavish and his son, Angus McTavish the second, along with Sybil, Sadie and Hilda, were mourning the loss of Prudence. Even though the princess knew that it was bound to happen, he still felt sad that one of his hens had passed away.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Pl0pz518Pl0pz518 Posts: 6 New Member
    Today I started my first rotational playthrough. I started with Travis, Liberty and Summer and gave them all a makeover.
    Liberty and Summer both felt flirty, so both started flirting with Travis and ended up fighting. In the end, I decided Liberty was a better match for Travis, so I created a sim called Henry Love - a teacher who has moved in next door, and Summer ended up moving in with him. She and Travis agreed to just be friends, but Liberty declared Summer was her enemy.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Barnaby has an identical twin brother, Wade. The game will probably treat them like they do my main twins.

I hovered my curser over him and it was Barnaby. I was just unsure how to spell it. Barnabus came to mind over Barnaby. Sorry 'bout that.
  • Options

I hovered my curser over him and it was Barnaby. I was just unsure how to spell it. Barnabus came to mind over Barnaby. Sorry 'bout that.

@GalacticGal no apologies necessary, I call him Barnaby all the time.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Judith Ward needs no introduction, but I will explain her new look and new lease on life, in a minute. The explanation is a bit long, and with three pictures already, I put it under the spoiler tag.
    Zaa9Oy9.png

The woman next to her does need an introduction, this is Rayvn Nash.
    Ns9720k.png

Rayvn is an aspiring actress, and would be Prima Donna. She is lovely and charismatic. She would have to be amazingly charming for Judith to take her under her wing. Rayvn is also scheming, underhanded, and the most dangerous threat Judith has ever faced. Rayvn is not just a threat to Judith as the reigning Queen of Del Sol Valley, but to her very life. Rayvn has a secret too, one that when it's revealed could prove decisive in making Judith drop her guard, if, or more likely when, Rayvn makes her move. It will also explain her deadly motivation.

The two would be Queens sharing a friendly moment as they overlook DSV from the lofty perch of the rich and powerful. For now all is sunshine and roses between the two, for now. One will rule Del Sol Valley, the other, may not live to tell the tale.
    RGjQAA0.png
    This is a new storyline within Under The Tartosan Sun. It started yesterday while I was reshooting Danielle and Londyn's honeymoon. I was with the ladies at the Onsen. The last time I was there with them so was Judith's ghost. I did some detective work and realized what an un-Judith like life she was leading when she died. She had married an unemployed slob, moved out of her mansion to a starter home in Britechester, and had become a doting mom. That is sooo not Judith Ward. There's no way to save the original Judith since I would never find her urn or tombstone. So I decided to pull out an old glowed up version and start over.

I always felt like Maxis got her all wrong with her look. She's the ultimate diva, and really vain, in my mind. She wouldn't gracefully accept wrinkles and extra pounds. No way, she would use her wealth and connections to ensure she remained looking as young, beautiful, and glamorous as possible.

Now how does this all fit into the larger story? It didn't feel right to have all these actors and actresses and no true diva. With Judith dead, who would step up? Londyn? No way. She's too sweet and it would be so out of her character. Venessa Jeong? Same thing, that's so not her. Brytani Cho? Yawn. There wasn't anybody, so I had to resurrect Judith. Then the idea hit me, she could train her replacement. Rayvn and the storyline as it is now grew out of that.

Judith has had her rivals over the years, but she's defeated them all, so she knows the threat Rayvn poses to her as far as her reputation and career go. When she learns Rayvn's secret how will Judith react? Is she as capable of murder as Rayvn? Is Rayvn really capable of murder herself? I'll at least reveal this much since I already did once before, the original Judith was eaten by a Cowplant. So if death is again Judith's fate that will be how it happens.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    @DaniRose2143, oh I am looking forward to this. Having fun with Judith Ward myself I am eager to see your take on the iconic diva (and her facing a villain of her own).
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    @luciusstorm I moved them into my played households where their story can progress on its own without NS killing one of them off too soon. I love Judith in an odd way. She is interesting, but she's not a sympathetic character. She's one of those you love to hate, and now she has competition as far as that goes. Rayvn, is all sugar and spice and everything nice on the surface, but it's that secret she keeps inside that makes her poisonous. Absolutely poisonous for Judith...
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Jonathan and Olivia finally got married and I actually gave Jonathan another different last name. They're now the Ashwood's! Oh, Jonathan went through a transition ;)
    52397662626_bf3dd43298_h.jpg
    52397948164_107875a35a_h.jpg
    52398088180_c1f4b0e8fe_h.jpg
    52398087970_ee25662882_h.jpg

The ceremony!
    52397147542_23e4eff816_h.jpg
    52397147242_52adfa10be_h.jpg
    52397661041_30a7f8199f_h.jpg
    52397146712_ddc8160630_h.jpg
    52398086575_57e428102a_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays