Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    First of all… The photo memories of my sim’s fiancé’s death to fire were… labeled in a disturbing manner..

And it seems a thing… If a roommate has (been given) more than one choice for Everyday Wear they will at random form/ create their own new outfit….

And brought back my sims once deceased fiancé…

eQ2uf8S.jpg[img][/img]cCJCieN.jpg[img][/img]1fwmCMB.jpg[img][/img]cBvShdK.jpg[img][/img]SzXRMXL.jpg[img][/img]uYF88GC.jpg[img][/img]CLDO7S6.jpg[img][/img]x8Pjfgr.jpg[img][/img]
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    edited June 2023
    Second Term Turmoil, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

As Midnight Services ended, Erik, his fiancée, and three siblings returned to Darby’s Den. Since they were all, by now, wide awake they needed to hit the books, finishing up what was left undone. They all knew they couldn’t enjoy Christmas in its fullness, with the new Term beginning on Monday, without getting ahead of this curve. So far, most of them were only halfway through the work. As it was, assignments were handed out like candy every day.

There simply would be no way to make-up for the lost time. Despite their intentions, within minutes it became clear their second term was off to a rocky start.
    Being just after two am, it was still dark and very quiet on campus. Finding it cold, Kayleigh was the only one who went inside to do her studying. The rest sat on the benches out front.
    9cPsYcu.jpg

Before long, they found themselves surrounded. Suddenly, a fight broke out.
    HlOf9MZ.jpg

When she had finished up her last two assignments, Kayleigh went out front. Day was just dawning. She found Erik sitting on a bench. “Erik,” she said. “Got a minute?”
    Erik stood up. “There you are, I was getting lonely,” he said. From out of his pocket he pulled a sprig of Mistletoe and dangled it over her head. “I’ve got more than a minute.” He grinned.
    wNfYi4S.jpg
    66JGhwQ.jpg

“Merry Christmas,” he said, handing her a package.
    “What’s this? I thought we were opening presents after we went to breakfast.”
    “I’ve been waiting for weeks to give you this.”
    mudeX3N.jpg

“Oh, that’s just so sweet. I love it.”
    khYK0tn.jpg

“Thank you so much.”
    3rMCRLU.jpg

A short time later the others closed their books and announced just how hungry they all were. So, the group headed over to Brindleton Bay to visit their favorite eatery, Millie’s Café.
    The weather was absolutely dismal. Gray, fog-like, the wind howled as it whipped the snow in drifts against the building.
    nznOm14.jpg

Struggling to push their way inside, the were shown to a six-top in the corner.
    zQrifaH.jpg

Their order was taken, the server hardly leaving them, when a ruckus broke out. “What is up?” Erik declared. “This is a day of Joy, peace on Earth and goodwill among Sims. Where is the goodwill today?”
    F8gIQRT.jpg
    “Maybe some don’t subscribe?” Joey said.
    X0KxpG9.jpg
    “I don’t accept that. Hey, break it up!”

Surprisingly, whatever started the fight, dissipated and the offending Sims left the restaurant. The kids took their seats as their order was delivered.
    “Oh, this looks lovely,” Brianna said.
    “I’m famished,” Kayleigh echoed.
    JM1RKCZ.jpg

Arriving back at Darby’s Den, it was finally time for the festivities to begin.
    First, they caroled, as per Cantrell tradition.
    qSDVlqi.jpg
    And they sounded pretty good, too.
    uLM3JHn.jpg

Finally, Erik gazed at his family, rubbing his hands together and said. “Who wants to open presents?”
    When the five of them stood there not moving, Erik again, took charge. “Well, I’m not shy,” he said, taking a gift off of the stack.
    IiZKi6N.jpg

Kayleigh standing off to the side looked a tad devilish as if she were up to no good.
    ghNXKVc.jpg

IiZKi6N.jpg
    Erik opened his gift and instantly knew why. Who gives such a gift? “Oh, it’s a large pile of poop,” he said. “Thank you so much.”
    hmc9DGv.jpg

Kayleigh took a gift, next and it was Aaron who bore an interesting expression.
    dzTRRxT.jpg
    sU4HHXU.jpg

Daring to take a peek at what was inside, she was relieved. “It’s a Garden Gnome! Oh, I shall treasure this, always. Thank you.”
    YJSuDAM.jpg

Brianna picked up a present from the slowly shrinking pile.
    4ut9M9D.jpg

Joey grabbed a present.
    “I love Christmas!” he said.
    ZCZnz8e.jpg

As Aaron opened his gift, Erik looked on.
    muMzYxW.jpg

Kayleigh handed a nicely wrapped gift to Erik.
    C3diE1s.jpg
    “Oh, wow, thanks, Honey.”
    c5kQzkd.jpg

Lastly, Aaron selected a gift from the pile and walked over to their dorm mate.
    “Here,” he said, “Merry Christmas.”
    “Oh, thank you, how thoughtful,” She said.
    BmOGz7T.jpg

“I know you said you couldn’t get home for Christmas. Go ahead, open it.”
    “You just made my holiday a whole lot better. You’re such a dear. Thank you.”
    1zAsE8m.jpg

“Does anyone mind if we do our usual Saturday night reading of poems?”
    Erik took a chair on the end. Every now and again, he would glance over at the door, as if he was awaiting something or someone.

More to Come. Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Surprise!, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

Erik’s vigilance paid off. Not ten minutes into the very long, boring poem the Poet’s Society Chair launched into, the double doors swung wide and in walked Captain Drake Golden and Regina.
    “Daddy? Daddy!” Kayleigh rushed at her father. She threw her arms around him and gave him a big squeeze. “Merry Christmas. You didn’t stay last night and I was so disappointed. I wanted to tell you how sorry I am that we’ve been at odds. It’s not at all what I wanted. Will you forgive me? I love you so much.”
    “Of course, Kitten, of course.”
    3itfIiD.jpg

Erik hung back and allowed father and daughter to chat for a bit. When Captain Golden turned to leave, he stepped up. “Captain,” he said. “This is from Kayleigh and me. Merry Christmas.”
    RUyWNnT.jpg
    “Merry Christmas, and thank you for helping to smooth the waters, son.”
    0mGy3oh.jpg

“I didn’t come as a Disruptor. I want you to know that. It was certainly never my intention. But I see now I should have come to you first, and ask for your consent. I’m sorry, sir.”
    “Young man, you have my consent and my blessing. All is forgiven.”
    E5RrS27.jpg

As with their first term, the second one kept them all very busy. Mostly with their studies.
    PpQlN4m.jpg
    JEWaYqv.jpg
    JmsXwqk.jpg
    uIF2MU6.jpg

Erik released his seventh album, Four Chords to Destiny and sat for more photoshoots.
    fVg7dDC.jpg
    8vrw9ag.jpg
    sMQNfMV.jpg
    “Perfect!” the photographer said.
    dvGXbDa.jpg
    “That’s a wrap. I suggest you try to get some sleep, you’re looking a tad worn out. Don’t worry, we’ll do any touch-ups required.”

Erik threw an evening concert in the back patio of Darby’s Den, before New Year’s Eve. The night was chilly, the sky as black as it could be. Still, the turnout was good.
    SAGlepS.jpg
    EjXThjA.jpg
    8h5ZYtF.jpg
    m8yjnbY.jpg

Pranks prevailed at Wyvern Hall, leaving everyone else wondering just who was the perpetrator? Whomever it was was very good at hiding their tracks. Tensions grew, as everybody kept sizing up everybody else.
    Kayleigh discovered the pranked toilet, early one morning. Thankfully, she was up early enough to take a shower before she had to dash off to her class.
    “Oh, yuk! Don’t think you can even get away with this, whoever YOU ARE. That’s nasty. That’s just flat-out NASTY.”
    pn4LDtL.jpg

The Paparazzi buzzed about the dorm, too. Erik was rarely allowed to just sleep.
    “Can I get an exclusive interview, Erik?”
    0nFiO3h.jpg
    NkQ3P29.jpg
    “Yeah, yeah, sure, why not?” he mumbled sleepily.

With all of this nonsense going on, Erik did find time to contact their parish priest, Father James Tomlin. The young couple was aware that before they could get married, premarital counseling was required. Father James agreed to meet them at Wyvern Hall. Erik led the way to one of the small alcoves set up for areas to chat, mostly. Besides the communal lavatory, it was the most private spot he knew of in the dormitory.
    “I’m glad you finally called, Erik. We can meet here at the dorm for the next six meetings.”
    XcM74po.jpg

“Kayleigh, so glad you could joint us,” Father James greeted.
    “Good to see you, Father.”
    x4fYQQC.jpg

“Shall we get started, then.”
    X8V7Uqq.jpg

And so they spent the next two hours discussing what marriage meant, what was required of the two of them to make it work and that it was for keeps. And of course, questions were allowed.
    40GnAbO.jpg
    RhAciue.jpg
    “Okay, we’ll cover that on our next session. Good night, you two.”
    9VhNReI.jpg

“Just what we need, more homework,” Kayleigh sighed.
    “It’s just a list,” Erik shrugged. “I think this meeting was very helpful. Eye-opening, at the least. Come here.”
    q8V2NDE.jpg

Taking a well-needed break, Erik asked Kayleigh on a date, recognizing that they hadn’t gone out in quite some time.
    They went to Giorgione's Italian Restaurant in NewCrest. The two were shown a table for two right away.
    The night was busy, the food was extraordinary. The Meloire superb.
    “What are you doing?” Kayleigh asked.
    DLrFN0H.jpg
    “Making my list. How’s yours coming along?”
    “It’s coming along, too.”
    6rqN1ON.jpg
    “Why is yours so long?” She asked, warily.
    “I have a lot to say.”
    ZGvz8qi.jpg
    THIvITl.jpg

“Relax, most of it is very complimentary I think you’re going to like what I have written.”
    e7Y7InJ.jpg

More to Come. Thanks for reading. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Warning, TEXT Heavy

A Thief Among Us, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

Erik just about tore apart the dorm room he shared with his older brother, Aaron. “Where is it? I can’t believe it was here and now it’s not here.
    “What have you lost, now?” Aaron said, rudely awakened from his sound sleep. He instantly recalled how foolish Erik had been to leave his Best Song Accolade on the shelf on his computer desk. They never locked their room, after all.
    “Nothing important, Just my Strad,” Erik said, flippantly. “I had it just this morning, I could swear I put it in my inventory. Not there, either. First my Best Song Accolade and now this. What is the world coming to? Where are the police, I need to report a theft!”
    “You mean that ridiculously expensive piece of carved wood that sounds terrible until a person masters it? I say good riddance.”

“Thank you for being so very supportive,” Erik said, down on his knees, rummaging through the drawers under his bunk. “I knew I could count on your sympathy. Or, maybe,” he said getting up off of the floor again. “Maybe, you’re the one who took it? Hiding it just to get me all riled up, eh? Only the thief could be happy about it’s loss.”

Gently, Aaron held his left arm, trying to support it despite the wrappings, as he slowly sat up. His left arm ached from the most recent practice where he’d injured it, yet again. “What can I do to help?”
    “Oh, don’t trouble yourself. I know what I’m going to do,” Erik said. “I’m going to broadcast to the general Britechester-U community, that my violin has gone missing and if it’s returned safely, no questions will be asked.”

Aaron just grunted. “You come up with the strangest solutions, sometimes.”

“That’s because I still believe that Sims, most of them anyway, are good. You should start viewing the world with a glass half-full vision and not the glass half-empty view you take now, big brother.”

Erik went to the Dean’s Office and requested permission to make an announcement over the PA System during the Morning Announcements. “So, you see,” Erik continued into the mic, “it’s not just a matter of purchasing a new one. This one belonged to my great-grandmother, who left it to me in her will. That makes it irreplaceable. Thank you. Just please return it, no questions asked.”

Not two days later, Erik received an odd phone call. The voice was muffled, so he couldn’t tell whether it was a man or a woman. He was to go to the building where his afternoon class was held and there he should find the missing instrument. Erik dropped his work book and ran over to the building.
    As he approached, he heard the strains of a violin. His violin. “Hey, excuse me, where did you get that?” Erik called out, as began to jog toward the steps.

7eSEgWU.jpg

“It was just sitting here on its stand,” she said. “I’m sorry, I didn’t hurt it. Is it yours? Is this the one you were talking about?”
    “Yes, and it was nabbed by somebody. I was told to head over here and retrieve it.”
    “I’m so very sorry. Here, take it. I’m so glad you got it back.”
    “Thank you very much. I’m very glad, too. Guess I’ll just have to keep it locked up from here on out.” He gave his dorm mate a meaningful glance.

When Erik arrived back at the dorm, he carefully inspected this ancient, rare fiddle and then tucked it under his chin and played. He was never so happy to have something returned. Ah, you’re just fine, you’re just fine.
    Dahd2Tv.jpg

Come the afternoon, Erik secured his violin and headed back out to classes.
    The day seemed less grueling than before now that another weight had been lifted from him. He still had another Starlight Accolade Show to attend, trying to brush aside his worries. To say nothing of the Second Term finals just ahead. The time was flying by so fast, it left his head spinning.
    Class let out and he decided to do a quick work out, snow not withstanding. At least I’m dressed properly for the weather.
    dN4oR50.jpg

As the week grew long and Sunday drew closer, Erik found himself pestered again. Sometimes, he never knew just who would be outside the building waiting for him to emerge.
    On Wednesday.
    gvw3Yg7.jpg

On Thursday.
    xlXJApB.jpg

And again on Friday.
    SYj5R4D.jpg

Arriving back ‘home’ early Sunday afternoon, the five went in different directions. Erik took a shower, dressed and then decided he would shave after all. He had some time to kill and this might help him fill it.
    WJCsdvx.jpg

Returning to the ‘foyer’ Erik was, once again, asked for an interview.
    “Erik, you’ve got seven hit albums and four Best Song Awards. How do you feel about going into tonight’s Accolade Show? Do you think you’ll come home with your fifth Accolade?”
    J2TxP9v.jpg

“To be honest, I don’t know. The accolades you’ve just given me are more than enough. I’m thinking it’s time someone else garner this award.” That would certainly take the pressure off of me.
    Satisfied with the interview, the Paparazzi stepped into the elevator, leaving Erik to his own devices.

He paced for a bit. Stood before the book case and read titles. Nothing of interest struck him. He was about to pick up a guitar and strum for awhile when Kayleigh came around the corner. “Erik, good you haven’t left, yet. I heard the elevator and I thought it was you.”
    “I wouldn’t leave without saying goodbye. You know that.”
    j0HumhB.jpg

“Just a kiss to wish you a broken leg,” she said.
    p3Vxry4.jpg
    “That’s Break a leg,” he gently corrected, with a smile.

“And to warn you. If you don’t come home with a trophy, you don’t come home. Are we clear?”
    D4FlF46.jpg

“Kayleigh?” She sounded so fierce it took him aback.

“Now, go get ‘em, Tiger.”
    mA0YXul.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading! :)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    Great updates everyone!
    @luciusstorm
    P.1030 We’ll see what happens with Nancy😉😁 P.1033 Writers block is the worst, but with time it all flows back to you😁 P.1035 this update was great, curious to see what’ll happen, definitely no wars or anything like that 😅
    @DaniRose2143
    P.1031 Haha I thought it would be funny to include that line😂 sounds like something Nancy would say. P.1032 The restaurant looks amazing! It would make a great proposal spot. Mortimer and Caleb make an interesting duo, who knew Mortimer always wanted to be a chef! P.1033 great outfits! When writers block hits I usually go to CAS too🥲 Lmao I hope Darian does get the message to keep Summer happy too 😂 P.1035 The honeymoon went well, the onsen was definitely what they needed. They got good air while skiing! She’s a big star, even the director wanted her autograph, love it! WOW! Judith is a ghost and is haunting the onsen. She really is the only one with the haircut! Woah! She got married! Neighborhood stories is amazing.
    @mightysprite
    P.1031 We’ll see what Colette decides 😁 P.1033 Woah! that Granny got real angry at Oliver 😠 Oof Cassandra, cute moment of them dancing 🙂 Her outfit sold for 1.5x the original, that’s awesome!
    @GalacticGal
    P.1031 Haha 😂 It did sound like that when Nancy told her to go on a walk. P.1032 Lol shaving isn’t easy Erik! Better luck next time. That’s awesome of Erik performing in school 😎 Graduating early, nice 😁 Oof her parents went to dinner too, and the paparazzi also! Those 2 can’t catch a break. Least Kayleigh was understanding. Awh congratulations on the newly engaged 😁 That paparazzi has good timing. P.1033 Louise makes a good point of them rushing to be married, it would cause a scandal. Even at university those paparazzis still come through. Aaron really put off shaving for a long time. P.1035 Awh, she ordered the dress she wanted I hope there is never a day where Erik doesn’t win 🥹 but if it ever happens, I’m sure he’ll take it gracefully. The pillow fight seems fun. It’s ok that Erik snapped, they were all in bedroom! He deserves to rest too 🥲 fixing up the tree is always fun 😃 P.1036 Oh my, a fight broke out in front go them! I love that there’s a sim staring at Erik and Kayleigh while Erik is giving her a present. I love Kaylieghs devious expressions while opening gifts😂There’s a prankster in the dorm huh 👀👀 Those paparazzi’s really aren’t cool, breaking into his room while he’s sleeping 😭 Good to hear Erik has faith in most sims. He found his violin 🙂 LMAO 😭 “And to warn you. If you don’t come home with a trophy, you don’t come home. Are we clear?” Kayleigh! 😅
    @Metior_Ice
    P.1031 Sometimes sims make great moments you just need to share asap. Zephyr reaction is a good one. P.1032 Yeah group stories is a good interaction. I hope you can pull it off with more sims. It would look cool in the water. P.1033 Lmao Jade’s joke with the vampires made me laugh 😂 Great learning session
  • Options
    Warner still couldn’t get Colette to answer his texts or calls. He wanted to tell her the news that he was moving away. He went to her apartment but despite constantly knocking on her door, she didn’t open. uD4dsZM.png
    Maybe her neighbor knows where she is? J7Xvhxk.png “Oh yeah, she moved away. Lemme count…hmm.. I don’t remember how long ago but it wasn’t that long ago that she left” Colette’s neighbor, Mr. Vainu’upo told Warner as he waved his hand. Warner became sad as he listened. 9R2hnM7.png “Why’d she leave? I never got to say bye.” Warner said mumbling the last part. OoaxSTu.png “So, who are you?” He asked Warner. “I’m her boyfriend….or was. Technically we never really broke up sooo” Warner explained Iwrfgq3.png He tried his best to hold his laugh, “technically never broke up?” He thought. “Oh so you heard said those words then. Hahah, Sorry son, but I’m afraid it seems like it’s over.“ OBRqbFI.png “I just cant believe it, do you know where she moved too? Is she close to San Myshuno? I’m moving soon, I at-least want to apologize to her” Warner said. xr7OZpG.png “She didn’t tell me where she’s going, but she asked me to hold onto any mail or letters that may arrive for her. She said she’d pick them up at the end of the month, she still hasn’t stopped by for them. When she does I can pass your message along if you’d like”. aIL3ron.png Warner became very happy to hear that. Warner asked that he simply tell her to return his call. SO9Xa9F.png

Despite not liking Nancy's offer, Colette couldn’t stop thinking about it. She wanted the best for Aaron, but didn’t want to risk losing him if she ever got caught.
    S4wK9HR.png Colette knew Aaron had no idea what she meant when she asked him if she should try a new job out, but she just wanted someone to hear her out. Aaron wanted to be let out to go play. B4TSU7N.png Colette went to go pick up any mail that might’ve arrived at her old apartment. “A funny young fellow stopped by about a week ago asking for you, said his name was Warner.” Mr. Vainu’upo told her. gJmy1Hy.png “He made me laugh, said he’s your ex boyfriend but technically boyfriend since no one ever said it was over“ Colette cringed as she heard that. “Sorry he came to bother you” Colette said.WgqbiyM.png “nothing to apologize for, he just asked me to tell you if you’d return his call. Oh and that he was moving away as well.” She thanked him. 5lP41bj.png Some time had passed and Colette wasn’t sure if she should call Warner. At night while she cleaned dishes or prepared dinner she’d sometimes see him returning home. MGpWQZb.png As Aaron played on the playground Colette contemplated calling Warner. bNtduAI.png She stopped blaming him for her losing her job. If she was a journalist she probably would’ve ran with the story too. She was upset he played her from the start. She stared at their text history. lqLw2FI.png She dialed his number and looked at Aaron. The first week she got Aaron she considered calling Warner and letting him meet Aaron. She wanted her little brother to have a male role model but figured Warner wouldn’t be right for that.7wmHmND.png Warner didn’t pick up, Colette didn’t want to leave a voicemail and simply hung up. After a few minutes she dialed Nancy, after much thought she decided to accept her offer. She was very reluctant too, but could use the money and Nancy promised she’d be safe. “Lovely, I’ll have Aslan brief you for your first job.” Nancy said to her. “Uh okay…but um… whose Aslan?” Colette asked. ”He didn’t introduce himself? He’s my chauffeur, the one who you declined a ride from. Strange, he’s very proper. No matter, meet him next week at the art gallery of San Myshuno.” Nancy replied. DVuWOPe.png
  • Options
    At the gallery Colette met Aslan. He introduced himself, his name is Aslan Rayleigh. hvCbgx3.png
    Colette admitted she was nervous, she had no idea what was expected of her. YKvDPuN.png Aslan told her not to worry, she just had to help carry some things and drive. He’d be doing most of the work. 3jSs1So.png “Oh so you most of the dirty work?” Colette asked as a patron walked by them. She laughed and quickly added that he’s an artist. UWYK3Xj.png “Is that all I’ll be doing most of the time? Just be there on standby?” As Colette asked, she thought it would be easy money. wbd7pqT.png Aslan said they also need her to do some computer work but all in due time. Before they left the gallery he told her to relax. With him on the scene, she’ll have nothing to worry about. Colette had to admit, at first she wasn’t sure about it but seeing as Aslan was confident and Nancy’s complete trust in him, she was beginning believe it would nothing to worry about.1gfuRYW.png Aslan texted her the next day to tell her where to meet. Colette would be working in the middle of the nights so she hired a babysitter. The babysitter asked what she worked as since she was working so late at night. Colette said she was the night shift manager at a retail store, and had to do inventory work. Her first night she did exactly as Aslan said. Though he failed to mention that they’d be under time pressure and very dangerous working conditions. She wasn’t expecting a fire to start in the warehouse they just hit. She was pretty sure she saw a kitten trapped. 6SJFikq.png They had to leave the scene fast, she was sure she heard sirens.(As sad as that was, the results made me chuckle 🤭) t5Iev15.png On her first job, Colette wasn’t expecting to leave the scene of a burning building. “Guess first days are never easy” Colette said to herself. She accepted her second job with Aslan because he insisted she would just be a getaway driver. This time as she waited for Aslan to return to the car, she was surprised to see a police car pull up. The detective claimed to have incriminating evidence against her but Colette had a good feeling he was bluffing. She used to be an attorney after all, and she was sure she gave them no reason to detain her. O1K4Hxb.png After those 2 close calls, Colette told Nancy and Aslan she was nervous about doing any work out on the field. To keep her calm, Nancy told her to practice her programming skill. They’ll be needing her to do some cyber security work. Colette figured as long as they kept her out off the field, why not. G4YXtCR.png
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited September 2022
    Following on from last time I went into the manage households and did some splitting and making sure everyone’s outfits were good. In san myshuno I have the Walker house which is adult Lindsay and teenage son James, Pizazz house which is Lindsays ex husband, Penny and their teenage son and child daughter, the Bright/Carlos house which is adult Eleanor and young adult Sofia. In Coppervale I moved James best friend Aylin (teen) in a house on her own, and I also moved his minor love interest Elsa Bjergssen and her two elder sisters.

James - continued through school. Went on a date with Elsa and she asked him to be BFFs again which he said no again because Aylin is his BFF even though he hasn’t seen her since kids. She then asked to be his girlfriend which he said yes to. They dated for a few days and it was going well and suddenly... Elsa aged up and they could not be romantic because this would be illegal I guess. Aylin never came to James’ school but her sister did and she got the ‘I do not trust you’ sentiment to James.

James went through the football activity and got the football trophy to add to his drama one. He is rank 2 of the video game streamer side hustle and levelled fitness and acting to 10. He was asked to prom as a friend by Deborah Goldberg who I renamed Cassie Goldberg and also met Skyler Harris. He has a full friend bar with Cassie, who is a gold statue in the city on the weekends and I think they’re sweet together but she does not like him after asking him to be BFFs and he said no. At first I thought it was an orientation thing so I changed that but now she has a ‘cannot get over the horrific incident’ sentiment. Their relationship is odd.. they argue all the time but remain close friends. It’s the girl he has the nicest relationship with but she does not like him. We shall see. Skyler is a nice girl, there’s a little friendship and a little romance.

I have protected the Harris family and Cassie. James has a few days left of school and has all of his manners, responsibility etc full and hopefully will finish top of the class and get the highflier trait when he finishes the streaming thing.

Lindsay - Lindsay got her parenting to level ten and now is waiting on James to age up to get the responsibility traits for her super parent aspiration and to get to the highest level career for the successful lineage aspiration.

She went outside and when I had found her she had joined a protest. That night she watched politisims and then I made a decision. A few days away from becoming an elder I signed Lindsay up for the political career and gave her the youth drink. She is still an adult but gets a little more time because her life has mostly been parenting since the divorce and she has worked up to being a charity worker for Simoleons for all, collecting donations around the city. She also stepped up her jogging and now has muscles, but she’s still a bit fat because she spend too much time indoors and doesn’t remember to exercise every day. But we can focus on her more now that James has achieved most of the child goals.
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,633 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves, well Colette has lost all of my sympathy. I just hope her little brother gets adopted by a nice family after she gets thrown in jail.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,833 Member
    edited September 2022
    @BlueSeaWaves @luciusstorm I don't think Colette is lost, or bad. If I'm right about her motivation, I feel sorry for her but respect her decision in a way, wrong as it is. She isn't Aaron's biological mother but the maternal instinct is a powerful force. I believe with all my heart everything Colette is doing, she's doing to keep a roof over Aaron's head and food in his tummy. I feel like Colette is doing all of this out of her love for Aaron. What she's doing by taking Nancy's offer is wrong theoretically, but it's done with the best of intentions. That doesn't absolve Colette of her wrongdoing, but it casts Nancy as even more of a monster. I believe Nancy knew everything about Colette and Aaron's situation and used it to her advantage. Nancy is a cold, calculating, manipulative witch and the one that is truly deserving of scorn.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,878 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves Well, I'm enjoying this arc. Maybe that makes me a monster >:)
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Karababy52, page 1031,
    Thank you!
    Hamish visits Olivia Kim-Lewis
    A few days after the trial of Ted Roswell, Hamish Furystrykar felt confident enough to get out and about again. He decided to visit his sweetheart, Olivia Kim-Lewis. Once there, he was warmly invited in. Olivia was in her bedroom. 'Hello Olivia. I'm sorry I worried you.' Hamish said. 'Hamish-wamish!' Olivia Kim-Lewis squealed in delight, happy to see her sweetheart was well. She ran over and lovingly glomped Hamish:
    0c71f6f6717268d7259b461f711b17eaa60faf8f.png
    8966cc0be98761537a4cbdaf4e72790bf55fc4af.png
    She then gave Hamish a loving smooch on his cheek:
    a2c543ecc0be0f2a72bbbb04b8a89d990462cf55.png
    52989d4fb4199d4f47e6b388cb413e3a1540a914.png
    Hamish blushed slightly. The two sweethearts then chatted and caught up with each other. Later, it was time to go home. Hamish gave Olivia a loving hug:
    740f7af9fcd6aa253458174a55600231432937c7.png
    3265d2096bfc8b6ccb3adb18726635f4fafd6a7a.png
    'See you again, Hamish-wamish.' Olivia said, blowing a kiss towards him. 'See you, Olivia.' Hamish replied. Olivia watched as Hamish set off back to Dianthus Hall, glad that her sweetheart was better.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves @luciusstorm I don't think Colette is lost, or bad. If I'm right about her motivation, I feel sorry for her but respect her decision in a way, wrong as it is. She isn't Aaron's biological mother but the maternal instinct is a powerful force. I believe with all my heart everything Colette is doing, she's doing to keep a roof over Aaron's head and food in his tummy. I feel like Colette is doing all of this out of her love for Aaron. What she's doing by taking Nancy's offer is wrong theoretically, but it's done with the best of intentions. That doesn't absolve Colette of her wrongdoing, but it casts Nancy as even more of a monster. I believe Nancy knew everything about Colette and Aaron's situation and used it to her advantage. Nancy is a cold, calculating, manipulative witch and the one that is truly deserving of scorn.

I'll be honest and transparent... I would agree but for the kitten of it all. I know, it's one of those random chance cards the game throws in, but I read those as ethical choices a character can make. That choice took her too far for me. That choice is irredeemable. (Again, to be honest and transparent, I'm a cat person and I have a good friend who lost her cats, and her home and very nearly her life and the lives of her family, to arson... so there are a couple of things here that are "triggery" for me.)
  • Options
    @luciusstorm That's totally understandable, and it is a choice I certainly wouldn't have made. I wouldn't have even included that chance card in the game as it's really cringey at best. I won't debate the finer points of how I read everything. I respect the emotions behind your decision and their impact.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I’m currently away on holiday and so don’t have access to my PC obviously. But I’ll try to keep up with the posts on here!

@ChuChuExpress ahh, what a lovely relationship between Hamish and Olivia. There’s so much affection in that family, it’s really sweet!
  • Options
    @GalacticGal, finally got caught up on Erik's story. Fantastic. I'm loving them in college and working on their relationships. I think that's what bugged me before... I agree with the parent's committee that they needed more time to grow their relationship. I love the way you explored that... the parents concern and the frustrated young couple.

Side question - what is the outfit Father James in wearing during the marriage counseling scene? I've been looking for a good "priestly" outfit for a priest in Tartosa for my game and the closest CC I was able to find was all 'ports from Sims Medieval (great for formal/ceremonial occasions but not really everyday wear).
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    @blueybluesky Oh, wow, Colette really has step out onto a rather flimsy limb, hasn't she. This does not bode well… You got me hooked, now I can't wait to see how things end up. I hope they can find a good set of parents for little Aaron, though.

Thank you for your run down of my most recent posts! You appeared to have enjoyed them. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    @GalacticGal, finally got caught up on Erik's story. Fantastic. I'm loving them in college and working on their relationships. I think that's what bugged me before... I agree with the parent's committee that they needed more time to grow their relationship. I love the way you explored that... the parents concern and the frustrated young couple.

Side question - what is the outfit Father James in wearing during the marriage counseling scene? I've been looking for a good "priestly" outfit for a priest in Tartosa for my game and the closest CC I was able to find was all 'ports from Sims Medieval (great for formal/ceremonial occasions but not really everyday wear).

Thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and that you found just what was bugging you. :) Things occur in my game that prompts the storyline. I don't have the 'roadmap' all drawn up ahead of time. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants, type writer. LOL

I will have to go into my game to answer your side question. I, too, have scoured the Internet for Priest's vestments. He's not Roman Catholic, although a simple black cassock or soutane would do. This outfit is under the category for single piece? As in a full garment, shirt, pants, etc. I'll try to get the name of it for you. Today is busy you may have to wait until early next week, if that's okay.
  • Options
    @GalacticGal, no rush on the outfit. Thanks for checking on it.
  • Options

I just found it. Finished clearing out my emails, checked the time. I have a minute or two to spare. I found it under sets in everyday wear. Doesn't appear to have a name, but a strange barefoot (two feet) in purple notation on the upper left corner. Don't know if that helps or not. I have most of the packs, just not all of them. No Batuu; no first pets, no vampires, no RoM, no Werewolfs.
  • Options
    In this installment of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 25 - A Diva Scorned

Several weeks earlier, in the wake of the Tartosa Charity Gala...

Judith Ward, queen of the silver screen, swept to her palatial mansion, having graced the waiting paparazzi with her trademark disdainful sneer. Let no one question that Judith Ward, legend of the acting community, was totally composed, confident and in control.
    uFUrNNz.png
  • Options

I just found it. Finished clearing out my emails, checked the time. I have a minute or two to spare. I found it under sets in everyday wear. Doesn't appear to have a name, but a strange barefoot (two feet) in purple notation on the upper left corner. Don't know if that helps or not. I have most of the packs, just not all of them. No Batuu; no first pets, no vampires, no RoM, no Werewolfs.

Sounds like a kit, maybe Incheon Arrivals? Thanks! I'll see if I can find it.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member

I just had a look at the Kit icons and I couldn’t see any that looked like bare feet. Incheon Arrivals looks like a pair of boots.
  • Options

It is Incheon Arrivals. It's under the masculine full body outfits category.

eri0kB7.jpg?1

Pardon the female figure, my game dropped in with Londyn and Danielle and that's who I used to look through CAS.
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited September 2022
    James finished his last days at school. The night before he aged up to young adult his ‘girlfriend’ Elsa Bjergson showed up as his house for the first time in weeks because it had been illegal. She got the impressed with James sentiment and she wants to get the romance moving again you can tell. But he’s not so sure because he likes the gold statue girl Cassie now even though she’s traumatised by him. And also he’s close to Aylin and Skyler who are all teens. So he was going to put things on hold with Elsa.. however..

He aged up, graduated as valedictorian and successfully applied to the highest drama degree. He decided to take a walk around the city because he finally had a free day. He picked up a snow globe and it was the Death snow globe. And then maybe coincidence, he got a message to say his dad, my original sim had died. They never spoke but he was very sad and so was his mom even though she was divorced.

Lindsay was sad by this news but then she got another message to say one of the two ladies in the apartment next door had died as well. And so did a sim she met last week at a food stall. So she was 3x sad. Everyone was sad, it seems a lot of my townies died of old age at the same time.

I went to check up on the Pizazz family which is Penny Pizazz and James half brother Emery and half sister who turned teen while I was there...

New main Sim - Juliana Pizazz (teen) I went into CAS and made her look great, I always planned to take control of her along with Lindsay and James. She is James half sister and they have walked past each other but never met. She is a ‘adventurous’ and ‘clumsy’ sim. I gave her moms dress as her summer clothes and she really looks good. Right now she lives in San Myshuno in a different apartment building with her mom and brother. She was very sad because her dad died but also because she aged up and no one remembered her birthday but I think this was my fault because Penny had baked a white cake on the table but when I joined the household I didn’t expect her to age up so fast.

Juliana went for a walk and met Skyler who has minor relationship bars with James. She is also sad because her dad died too. They got on well and added each other on social media. She also saw Cassie doing her gold statue thing and donated her some money which apparently means Juliana can be a gold statue too. I already really like Juliana, she looks great and she feels different than James, who is a super prodigy at everything. She seems sweet and is getting +manners everytime she says hello. She has the drama llama aspiration, not a troublemaker but she will like to know what is going on at school.

To end the game i sent James off to uni and split the household with Lindsay so I now have 3 households to manage. There was some other stuff with Lindsay getting bitten by a vampire but this happened after I saved and we’re going to ignore it this time :smiley:.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top