Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, being a mom come first.

I've taken a little break from some of my current stories because I wanted to return to an old household of sims siblings that had a few issues and wonder if I minus their parents and remove their fame how would it be and so far, their relationship is great without any issues. All are happily married men.

CrewBrothers1.png

new.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    @GalacticGal, no rush on the outfit. Thanks for checking on it.

I just found it. Finished clearing out my emails, checked the time. I have a minute or two to spare. I found it under sets in everyday wear. Doesn't appear to have a name, but a strange barefoot (two feet) in purple notation on the upper left corner. Don't know if that helps or not. I have most of the packs, just not all of them. No Batuu; no first pets, no vampires, no RoM, no Werewolfs.

Sounds like a kit, maybe Incheon Arrivals? Thanks! I'll see if I can find it.

I do have that one.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/

I just found it. Finished clearing out my emails, checked the time. I have a minute or two to spare. I found it under sets in everyday wear. Doesn't appear to have a name, but a strange barefoot (two feet) in purple notation on the upper left corner. Don't know if that helps or not. I have most of the packs, just not all of them. No Batuu; no first pets, no vampires, no RoM, no Werewolfs.

I just had a look at the Kit icons and I couldn’t see any that looked like bare feet. Incheon Arrivals looks like a pair of boots.

I think it's meant to show no socks. I had to add them to my Sim.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,552 Member

I do have that one.

Found it. Father Dominco of Tartosa looks fantastic. I'll post some pics when I have a chance.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls

I do have that one.

Found it. Father Dominco of Tartosa looks fantastic. I'll post some pics when I have a chance.

Great! Wonderful!
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited September 2022
    James has not made the best start to university mostly because I never played it before. I did not know there was no food area in the dorms so he was mostly hungry today. I also did not realise taking 4 classes gives him a mountain of homework to do, or that he pretty much ignores all his responsibility when I switch household. So he is behind. He has 3 distinguished drama course and he also is doing robotics course. His acting is 10 but all the university skills are barely begun. On the weekend he went to the flea market and broke up with Elsa Bjergssen because he needs to focus on school. She was sad, he is too but it is for the best. He hasn’t really met people at the university yet but I will have to work on him more in the next days.

James mom Lindsay did not do too much but she walked around all of San Myshuno and found some snow globes. Sadly her charity worker schedule clashes with my other sims and she’s the least important really as she has a pretty good life and just needs James to max a career to complete her successful lineage aspiration to go with her super parent one. I got a notification to say Penny Pizazz was dying soon. Lindsay and Penny never made up after Penny stole Lindsays husband but Lindsay used some of her points to buy a potion of youth and gave it to Penny for Christmas. Her husband did just die and she has a teenage daughter so it was a nice thing to do. They spoke but they both have sentiments they cannot get over and it is probably the last time they see each other. She will feel better that Penny has a little longer to live.

Penny’s daughter, James half sister Juliana Pizazz began her high school journey. She is such a funny/cute sim. Very well mannered and likable and she cycles everywhere. When she is running late to class she pulls out her bike and cycles through the canteen and parks it next to her desk 😁. She gets along well with her mom and full brother and joined the cheerleaders. While she is a slower learner and doesn’t really have any high skills she cooks, fitness and studies well. She is a B student right now. As a clumsy sim she keeps falling off her bike or falling over at cheerleading but she sees the funny side. She had a fight with a vending machine which was really funny. Her drama llama aspiration is stuck at messing around in the cuddle carts because she hasn’t met the right sims yet. She still has not met James but is friends with Aylin and Cassie who are close to him, and best friends with Skyler who he was seeing for a little bit. Those 3 have all just become young adult so she will need to make new friends at school.
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,254 Member
    edited September 2022
    enkj2Qs.png With the help of many mods/CC/Hanok houses on the gallery - This is what I've been working on this weekend. It's been a slow process, but I've been converting Willow Creek into a Joseon-esque town. I might have been watching way too many dramas... :D
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    @JustinB113 there aren’t any food areas in the dorms, true, but dorm mates will often bring group meals randomly that you can eat. (I don’t know where they get them from, but they’re useful!) There is also a canteen nearby where the food is free (I’m pretty sure it is… I haven’t had a Sim live in the dorms recently, they mostly live at home).
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    James has not made the best start to university mostly because I never played it before. I did not know there was no food area in the dorms so he was mostly hungry today. I also did not realise taking 4 classes gives him a mountain of homework to do, or that he pretty much ignores all his responsibility when I switch household. So he is behind. He has 3 distinguished drama course and he also is doing robotics course. His acting is 10 but all the university skills are barely begun. On the weekend he went to the flea market and broke up with Elsa Bjergssen because he needs to focus on school. She was sad, he is too but it is for the best. He hasn’t really met people at the university yet but I will have to work on him more in the next days.

James mom Lindsay did not do too much but she walked around all of San Myshuno and found some snow globes. Sadly her charity worker schedule clashes with my other sims and she’s the least important really as she has a pretty good life and just needs James to max a career to complete her successful lineage aspiration to go with her super parent one. I got a notification to say Penny Pizazz was dying soon. Lindsay and Penny never made up after Penny stole Lindsays husband but Lindsay used some of her points to buy a potion of youth and gave it to Penny for Christmas. Her husband did just die and she has a teenage daughter so it was a nice thing to do. They spoke but they both have sentiments they cannot get over and it is probably the last time they see each other. She will feel better that Penny has a little longer to live.

Penny’s daughter, James half sister Juliana Pizazz began her high school journey. She is such a funny/cute sim. Very well mannered and likable and she cycles everywhere. When she is running late to class she pulls out her bike and cycles through the canteen and parks it next to her desk 😁. She gets along well with her mom and full brother and joined the cheerleaders. While she is a slower learner and doesn’t really have any high skills she cooks, fitness and studies well. She is a B student right now. As a clumsy sim she keeps falling off her bike or falling over at cheerleading but she sees the funny side. She had a fight with a vending machine which was really funny. Her drama llama aspiration is stuck at messing around in the cuddle carts because she hasn’t met the right sims yet. She still has not met James but is friends with Aylin and Cassie who are close to him, and best friends with Skyler who he was seeing for a little bit. Those 3 have all just become young adult so she will need to make new friends at school.

I don't know which university you have James in, but at Britechester-U, Darby's Den serves free meals, mostly in the evening starting at 5PM. They also offer holiday meals on a holiday. There are food stands around the Quad area, even one outside and to screen right of Darby's Den. There's a bar, Pepper's, on campus, too. Plus, some students will randomly bring in food to the dorm. I always provide a small fridge with a microwave on top. I place a couple of kitchen counters, with beverage appliances, so my Sims can have coffee, tea or both at all times. And the Globe bar is usually somewhere in the dorm, too. If all else fails, I will cheat up my Sims' needs.
    edited September 2022
    Once again I have run into a storyline-risking snag. Being Teens, Kayleigh now has a festering grudge against Erik, which makes it very hard for her to be near him! This does not bode well for the upcoming nuptials, at all. I have tried to remove this grudge without success. MCCC didn't do it, so I find myself having to do what I'm calling a forensic peal-back. I've rolled back several saves, sadly, to finally find that moment in time when she's not feeding that bitterness. (I have absolutely NO idea what it is Erik did or failed to do.) They both feel insulted that neither of them asked the other to Prom. I thought because his Promposal wasn't allowed to happen just after he opted to graduate early, that it meant such a teen couldn't attend the prom. (But this is a separate issue and came after her festering grudge.) Then for grins and giggles, instead of clicking skip when it popped up again, I went ahead and had them go. I was attempting for the umpteenth time to get enough happy interactions going between them to make the grudge disappear. That didn't solve it, either. But, now I know hopefully, how to avoid such extreme unhappiness. They are back in high school at the moment. (Which irks me to no end, since they just began what was to be their third and final term.) But, if when they age up in this very same week, the grudge doesn't dissipate on its own, I fear we're looking at Erik being left at the wedding arch, hurt and clueless. I suppose I could attempt to play out both saves to see if it dissipates once she ages up, but it may be easier (and longer, I fear) to got the route I began over the weekend. I'm just so tired.

I have decided to keep the posts I've made, just trying to get these two back to where they were. The only editing I will do, is if the kids crash and burn in their first and second terms. That by itself would alter the story a bit. Erik will still bypass the parents by proposing to Kayleigh as before, to keep the written 'cannon' in place. I may post the next segment, if something occurs to me. (Currently lacking in inspiration at the moment, as you can probably well understand.) Every time I try to get this game closer to where I left off, a couple of years ago, now, something gets in my way. I have no clue if I'm managing to sabotage myself on an unconscious level, or what. But this is the new Teens they gave us. We wanted them to act more like Teens, but all I can say now, is be careful what you wish for. Face/palm. Thank you for your patience.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    @GalacticGal that’s always annoying when games get messed up like that. I haven’t had many festering grudges in my game thankfully, mostly just the “Hurt” sentiment. I think apologising a lot is a supposed to help, but I’m not 100% sure.
    @GalacticGal that’s always annoying when games get messed up like that. I haven’t had many festering grudges in my game thankfully, mostly just the “Hurt” sentiment. I think apologising a lot is a supposed to help, but I’m not 100% sure.

So far, he's not had the option to apologize.

But, I have Good News! I've spent most of the day trying to sort out the many Save As saves I've got. I don't have to take them all the way back to HS afterall. I had another look at the save right before I took them to Uni. So far, Kayleigh isn't upset with Erik. Phew! When the Prom prompt comes up, you can bet your best boots, I'll send them off to it! No more sulking around feeling insulted because your loved one didn't invite you to prom. LOL I should be back to their Third Term sooner than I anticipated. Yay!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    @JustinB113 @Lucy_Henley Yes, the commons cafeterias are more useful than you might think-- there are posted "hours" for lunch and dinner, but I've found if I go to the commons at any time of day and wait for 15 seconds or so, a vendor will often appear and staff the cafeteria whether it's during those hours or not. Food is free for students. Guests can buy food.
    gen3-banner.png
    Thank you all for the help on university food, I will go check it out :)
    In this installment of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 26 - Sapphire Shores

Much as Miranda wanted to play it cool, she had to admit that even a quick trip to a tropical island to shoot a movie was pretty exciting. Discovering that she'd have a friend there was even better.
    L5VorF7.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    High school dating is totally confusing. Mara distracts herself by elevating whiteboard pranking to a new level of art.
    05-prank3.png
    Aliens Stole My Alien Parents, Day 8

(And the storyteller muses on the word "suspicious" as used by today's youth... I can never remember if "suspicious" refers to the person whose actions are questionable, or the person who is questioning those actions.
    Was the detective suspicious of the suspect, or was the suspect a suspicious individual?
    If you walk past someone on the street who looks at you funny, are you suspicious, or is the funny-looker suspicious?
    Or just funny looking?
    I'd ask minisprite, but I think I asked her once already and forgot the answer.)
    gen3-banner.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,648 Member
    I've been working some more on the renovations to the restaurant in Tartosa. I'm about half way done. I've redone the main dining area in the first floor. I've also started to work on an outdoor dining area too as you can see in this wide shot.
    eQdrgnA.png
    Main dining area in the afternoon...
    KnDRNAb.png
    Eyuw86S.png

And at night, lit by candles and the fireplace. It has a nice romantic feel. I need to go into live mode and lower the intensity of the candles to make it a bit darker, and light the area around the hostess station by candles too. The light from the front of the restaurant is spilling out into the dining area a bit and making a little too bright.
    yTELKZC.png
    bxbS2nY.png

Beside finishing the patio dining area, I also need to redecorate the upstairs dining area. I did start redecorating the balcony though. It has some spectacular views to enjoy while you dine on fine Italian cuisine and sip tasty Soft Shadow Avornalino...
    zYCPiuV.png
    The views on either side towards the ocean and the waterfall...
    H6AemDw.png?1
    ozwlnW8.png

The same views but on a beautiful night under the Tartosan moonlight...
    rLOcaUT.png
    hqfejbv.png
    6AKJKxk.png
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited September 2022
    @Lucy_Henley, page 1037
    Thank you!
    S'mores, Werewolves and fishing.
    After checking on his animals, Princess Roddy decided to make a s'more. He lit the fireplace and carefully roasted the marshmallows:
    b2cf67de295038063459507f27e54e0e3919c36a.png
    Once that was done, he sat down in the dining room and ate the s'more:
    b4d459495809b1e8e0dc46085b59134267e0af24.png
    323c1ede46a4e849861d466fb14931c0891200bc.png
    Later, Princess Roddy went over to Moonwood Mill with his little sister and brother, Sophia and Hamish. Princess Roddy spotted Lou Howell. 'Hello Lou! How are you doing?' he asked:
    2186abc02c1655e68181ac2e65f2d3999baa5533.png
    'I'm doing fine, Princess Roddy! I heard what happened at the Platinum Halls of Justice. Good riddance to Ted Roswell!' Lou Howell replied. 'I meant to ask, are you half Scottish?' the werewolf asked. 'I am, as is my little sister and brother. And speaking of which, here they are!' the princess replied, as Sophia and Hamish walked over. 'This is Sophia, my sister, and back there is Hamish, my brother' Princess Roddy said, introducing his siblings to Lou Howell:
    7625df5f80880cc91b13a4dc465a96d6bfbce19c.png
    'Hello, Mr Howell' Sophia said, smiling and curtseying. 'Hello Sophia!' Lou said, cheerfully. Princess Roddy noticed Hamish was nervous. 'It's alright, little brother, most of the werewolves here are friendly.' he reassured telepathically. Hamish felt assured and decided to say hello to Lou:
    2eebf9c8a81cef6242857543983e1a7d7c8f5c61.png
    After chatting to the werewolf, Princess Roddy and his siblings did some fishing:
    a1c59b56dc1edbf4592000789cd3ba312cd63215.png
    Later, Shine arrived with the fire pit and they roasted their fish over the fire:
    efa20179bde8d427b505d3a8c8e3a45f5f418cf6.png
    The group ate their roasted fish, which was very delicious. Afterwards, Princess Roddy put the fire out:
    86a40bfaedb6c7a03433d418fe1ebf3913ec8322.png
    Once safe to do so, Shine put the fire pit back in her inventory. The group then headed back home to Dianthus Hall.
    Typing up the travel guide for Moonwood Mill and more
    Chloe Furystrykar was in her bedroom when she realized that she hadn't done a travel guide on Moonwood Mill. She recalled all that her little brother had told her about the place, and started to type:
    8092ca320c256a1e555512c4d9ab3823b7c4bfc6.png
    2d84fa919d54f16f4964f2cf2fd52c11dd51116d.png
    Chloe described in detail the history of the werewolves, and also made sure to warn readers about Greg. Then at last, she had finished:
    93fc1d1b5163bca19dde2f84949025eaf3451fab.png
    Chloe sent it to the literary digest:
    cf25f47b830d0699977d281329d55b2437b888f1.png
    Meanwhile, Princess Roddy was playing the piano. Benjamin and Shine came over to listen to their firstborn's piano playing:
    4d1b85ce1be62f847ac06ea9ac0739c5a725ef48.png
    Later, the princess and his mum sang a jazz duet on the karaoke machine:
    24f18900c911198a336325705d1627b231a5e127.png
    And then Shine watched as Princess Roddy did a solo jazz song:
    8a5fd8072b9e68fa83cd840b7288e800e2e7b012.png
    Then the princess checked on his animals.
    Kelvin Albright and Amy Lyles visit!
    Princess Roddy invited Kelvin Albright and Amy Lyles over for a visit to Dianthus Hall. The two toddlers were excited. Tania Albright brought over Kelvin Albright and Amy Lyles brought over Amy Lyles. First to arrive was Kelvin and Tania Albright. The princess welcomed them in. He gave Kelvin a hug:
    e73e4ceca328d1e7634f6951b31f9e5f6d18e66d.png
    And a smooch on the top of his head:
    49039e00569dbe5651bc9c709bf06be96feacff3.png
    Then Amy and Regina Lyles arrived. Amy ran over to Princess Roddy and gave him a big hug:
    1a26d26a5f3c7e101acde9febc954869bd52d14a.png
    Princess Roddy smiled. Amy then saw Kelvin and gave him a great, big hug:
    3b9557be4aa0ac3633b67481f8ab7f01fb82d92d.png
    95bf52a6d95be831d0e8aac1307c2e19df558d98.png
    The two toddlers then played together whilst Princess Roddy, Shine, Tania and Regina chatted and caught up. Later, Amy wanted to go and play in the kiddie pool, so Shine carried her outside and brought her to the kiddie pool. Amy had a lot of fun! Sybil wandered over to see what was going on:
    54ef7ffe6cdefcec4af9ed7d5fc108fcc3458e3f.png
    Back inside, Tania gave Kelvin a loving hug:
    a35ea8bfe53b6de67434b43db4c3dfb54805f0e3.png
    And Sophia chatted to Regina:
    1ff8a916791ea58febbf9261b99ec2cf4c9584c7.png
    Then it was home time for Kelvin and Tania Albright and Amy and Regina Lyles. They said goodbye, and went back home, Kelvin and Tania Albright heading back to Senbamachi in Mt Komorebi, and Amy and Regina Lyles heading back to Oasis Springs. Later, Princess Roddy and Shine chatted to each other:
    65fe7ed378e37cda8ee74e90c4e2f876e3c1f093.png
    The princess then did some weeding of his garden patch, and checked on his animals.
    Watching TV and slow dancing.
    Hamish Furystrykar was watching the action channel on the tv in his study. The show was about werewolves:
    2274733eaaebd8c6e085bab28b5b65e566cf8a78.png
    066deba56356dbc00b49d6fa72f4346f7901647a.png
    Then he watched a documentary about the work firefighters do...which is save people from evil gnomes, malfunctioning Air Conditioners, plant based experiments gone wrong, backfiring criminal plans, earthquakes and fires:
    e15292e1165f6742cadffd63c16eeb886ceaafcd.png
    2e953ff42ff841a4cd3a2142b5052af826a37df9.png
    Princess Roddy joined his brother on the sofa as a show about two rival explorers started:
    81aaf6f5d3f4e15ccd4d2dc49b5fbf69e2543403.png
    Downstairs, Wendy and Tiffany were dancing to baroque:
    207056b45c1d8dfb552534c8b8659c906b9fbc4b.png
    ab78beae5c714b2ac8e410b70ca797a59b087d29.png
    775e16f45d1dadb5e890b6b1ef1eee033e85c2a4.png
    The pair had a wonderful time!
    Calling the Order of the Pink!
    Princess Roddy called a gathering of the Order of the Pink. First to arrive was Jessica Lacey. He gave his sweetheart a loving hug:
    342ecd6ac75d4600e76d032eaed4e019535b9692.png
    In return, she gave him a loving smooch on his cheek:
    f18a1e9990e6bde5696401050b55d1ce495178b1.png
    Next to arrive was Carol Brinson. She gave Princess Roddy a great, big, loving hug:
    2e173d2a3e7bb8244d80b4b34f56920271e52155.png
    Carol batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    e3dcbff30eef9af296aef99e701ef6abbff351f7.png
    Then she gave him several very great, big, loving smooches on his face:
    b697250facbf628c7c648915f90b21037f748d7c.png
    Princess Roddy went bright red and giggled. Carol had covered his face in several very great, big, shiny, bright pink lipstick smooches:
    39641c7b75502e28b16f84cc26f13297c38624e9.png
    Princess Roddy used one of his makeup removal wipes to remove the lipstick smooches from his face:
    d0c0b1c3e33bde376017f81f22384db2467a7c92.png
    Carol smiled. She gave the princess and Jessica Lacey a great, big, loving and warm cuddle:
    2dfc58d8be6195a9e2c6eee956592923e7080667.png
    7853ff34567ecf95da7c3f83f007d8a393eea162.png
    The Order of the Pink chatted to each other and caught up. Then it was time to go home for Carol Brinson and Jessica Lacey. Princess Roddy and Jessica blew kisses to each other and said goodbye. Carol blew a very great, big, loving kiss to both the princess and Jessica Lacey, which landed on their cheeks. Princess Roddy smiled and watched as the two Ladies of the Pink went back to their homes. Then he went into his bedroom, changed into his feminine sleepwear outfit and had a nap:
    e1101dc268beffc234d0df946d85725bf2dd5e92.png
    Princess Roddy entered the dream world and explored the palace gardens. It was peaceful.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    JustinB113 wrote: »
    Thank you all for the help on university food, I will go check it out :)

You're very welcome. It can be daunting on the first go-around. I'm still learning little 'tricks' of the trade, so to speak.
    I spent a little time before I got started yesterday to give Wyvern Hall an actually makeover, instead of just supplying the students with some much needed stuff. I think it's far cheerier this way: The kids I've placed in this dorm all live on the same side as picture A. I had fun, and it was relaxing. I'll let you guess which room Erik resides in. ;)

4sqdhra.jpg

bh2ZKC4.jpg
    In this installment of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 27 - An Unexpected Offer

That evening, in the lobby of the Sapphire Shores Hotel...

"Cassandra dah'ling," Judith drawled, "We have a little problem and I'm hoping you can help."

"Oh, what's that?" Cassie replied cautiously.
    2msQ5h6.png

I hope to have another installment up later today. - L
    edited June 2023
    Beating the Odds, an Erik Cantrell Main Save RESET

Erik just wasn’t sure what to make of Kayleigh’s attitude. He would have to bring up the subject on their next premarital counseling meeting with Father James. They had two a week, since they began. Erik was learning a lot about relationships, and how they work when married, in particular. He just hoped whatever it was that was vexing Kayleigh would come to light and they could deal with it as a couple.

Erik got out of the taxi, which dropped him in front of the PBP Studios Lounge. He was later than he meant to be and found himself scrambling up the stairs to the second floor where the Accolades Show took place. He admitted this remodeling was well worth it. The Lounge was now officially downstairs, where Sims could come in, have a drink or two and enjoy themselves. The mixologist, who was a Paparazzi on the side, was also less inclined to rush the audience to snap pictures of this celebrity or that.

Luckily, he wasn’t so late that he missed most of the Show. In fact, he realized they must have gotten a later start than normal, to his intense relief.
    Bryanti Cho won.
    TEKYG1u.jpg

Dustin Broke won for creating a dramatic scene.
    93cPVOb.jpg

Megumi Ito won for being able to wear really tight pants. Erik found himself wondering about that category. He struggled to keep from outright laughing.
    6szUXDe.jpg

Holly Alto won for a breakout performance.
    LtENrtx.jpg

Rania El Majbouri won for being a really nice Sim.
    f0rmzn6.jpg

“And, now for bringing such aural beauty to ears around the world, the Best Song tonight goes to Erik Cantrell, for his movie soundtrack title song, Collision. Congratulations, Erik!”
    HpF3lAl.jpg
    Erik spent a moment, waving to the audience acknowledging the thunderous applause. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you,” he said.

“You’re not going to believe this, but my fiancée actually threatened me before I came here tonight. She said I couldn’t come home without one of these. No, I’m actually serious. Home is the dorm, for those who don’t know. We’re not actually living together in that sense.”
    FfffWKi.jpg

“So, I said to her, what are you going to do? Change the dorm lock while I’m gone? Scary thing is, she didn’t laugh …” With that Erik gave a shudder. “So, thank you for preventing me from having to sleep outside on a bench in the middle of winter!”
    iobjA4R.jpg

pHL2UcK.jpg

“Seriously, though this is truly an honor. I’m still in awe that the Production Company selected me to do their Soundtrack. Go see ‘Collision’, even if you’ve already seen it. It’s worth more than one viewing. Thank you, and goodnight! Honey, fair warning, I’m on my way home.”
    4adhJJa.jpg

All for now. Just thought I'd take a moment to wrap up this segment, before I lose my place. Thanks for reading. (The segment before this one is on page 1036, if any would like to refresh their memory. I know it's been awhile.)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    In the next installment of Wyrd Girls...

Chapter 28 - The Cabin Boy

"You know," Cassie said as she finished running lines with Miranda, "You're really good at this."

"Thanks mom," Miranda said, "it's kind of fun."
    waSsacL.png
    @GalacticGal, awkward Erik is fun. I love the way you manage to balance the "famous Erik" and "teen Erik" elements of his character.
    edited September 2022
    I carried on playing high school and university :smile:.

Lindsay really hasn’t been doing much since James went to university because it’s hard to manage 3 households with things to do at the same time. But all her jogging has paid off and she is not fat anymore. She’s generally a very happy sim at this stage of her life. I think she will stay at level 6 of politics as a charity worker who raised money for Simoleons for everyone. She phoned James and asked him to visit and I think he will at Christmas.

Juliana Pizazz had to take a backseat today too but I am checking in with her to send her to cheerleading practice and study for her exams as she will have a big push to end school well. She went to career day and didn’t like the criminal career at all and didn’t think much about the other one which I think was scientist or chef, but she loved talking to the military. I think this may be an interesting direction for her along with trying out strangerville, we shall see. Also she gave up her drama llama aspiration. She was fine with gossiping but some of the other things are a bit mean for her. Instead she has taken up bodybuilder for now. She’s not a super get fit sim but with cheerleading, cycling and her daily treadmill it seems a natural fit. It will also allow her to live a longer life :).

James got an A- for his first term at university which I have to say was super generous of the university. I think because he has good skills and he really did cram the homework and study on the last day of term. However he’s now made a much better start to the new term. He has got the hang of living in the dorms and his finding food problem is mostly solved because someone is always leaving plates of food around and he found the cafe stalls. His housemates make a real mess so he has to tidy a lot between doing homework. Elsa Bjergssen is now a full adult and has a new boyfriend now. He hasn’t spoken to Cassie or Skyler recently but he did phone Aylin to say hello. He doesn’t get much time to leave the university area but has met quite a few sims around the quad area, no one special but he’s having a good time. He has the be a good uni student aspiration and hopefully will get that one - it doesn’t give him much time to explore the university clubs but the degree is the most important to him.

We got a notification that James and Julianas dad is going to disappear from the world if we don’t find his urn and get him to stay, but sadly he died at work and I don’t know where the urn is. It is not at the pizazz house or in the build items or in anyone’s inventory. I hope the game doesn’t cull him from my family tree but I guess it will. Oh well I don’t want too many ghost anyway!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top