Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    Almost done with my first generation. Current count is 9 girls and 6 boys. 3 sets of twins. My matriarch is currently pregnant with another girl. I've noticed a slight pattern lately I'll have 4 girls then 4 boys and repeat. Currently in the house is 1 teen boy, 1 child whose a girl and twin toddler also a girls. I'm hoping to make it to 20 kids in this generation. I may use mccc to delete all unplayed households so I can start with fresh donors. Or is that not allowed?
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    anash wrote: »
    Almost done with my first generation. Current count is 9 girls and 6 boys. 3 sets of twins. My matriarch is currently pregnant with another girl. I've noticed a slight pattern lately I'll have 4 girls then 4 boys and repeat. Currently in the house is 1 teen boy, 1 child whose a girl and twin toddler also a girls. I'm hoping to make it to 20 kids in this generation. I may use mccc to delete all unplayed households so I can start with fresh donors. Or is that not allowed?

I think it'd be okay... Usually I just download a bunch of men from the gallery haha. You can also delete sims from manage households.
  • Options
    anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    [quote="SimAlexandria;c-17189339"][quote="anash;c-17189320"]Almost done with my first generation. Current count is 9 girls and 6 boys. 3 sets of twins. My matriarch is currently pregnant with another girl. I've noticed a slight pattern lately I'll have 4 girls then 4 boys and repeat. Currently in the house is 1 teen boy, 1 child whose a girl and twin toddler also a girls. I'm hoping to make it to 20 kids in this generation. I may use mccc to delete all unplayed households so I can start with fresh donors. Or is that not allowed?[/quote]

I think it'd be okay... Usually I just download a bunch of men from the gallery haha. You can also delete sims from manage households. [/quote]

Ok I wanted to make sure sense this is the farthest I've gotten in this challenge.
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Mom is pregnant with babies number 75 and 76 (boy/girl) with 16 days to age to elder.

So far she's had:

Singletons: 5
    Triplets: 3
    Twins: 30

34 Boys, 40 Girls.

I can actually see the light at the end of this crazy baby making tunnel.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    After the long weekend spent in the sun I'm back with a new chapter!

Chapter 14
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    It's so refreshing and inspiring to read everyone's updates. I had to take a quick break from this challenge. But after reading everyone's updates in this thread, you guys have inspired me to jump back in my game :)

My kid count is still pretty low, as I play with aging on during pregnancy for my matriarch. I'm still in Gen 3....my total baby count will be 57 once these kids make it to YA.

Londyn's twins, Brody & Jael, with Thorne Bailey aged to Child:
    6gsPUYP.png
    xiBQQP3.png

It was a heavy rainy day in Brindleton so I had Londyn take all the kids to the beach in Sulani.

h8rga9A.png
    Melrose building a sand castle

pMzClAi.png
    Twins Channing & Melrose building a sandcastle together

Other pics:
    1khcMGB.png
    The older kids building a sand castle

im6yuX7.png
    Londyn sunbathing....finally able to relax a little

JPEQ6Dp.png
    From L-R: Jael, with twins Siria & Julio (who are vampire & should be aging to teen in a few days)

62t28so.png
    From L-R: Julio, Jael & Brody

WD7XE4K.png
    Brody giving Siria a piggyback ride

p58Lo8z.png
    Back at home....stormy day....so the family is watching movies together

32jeYZF.png
    & the youngest of Londyn's kids....Blake...just aged to toddler.

& the twins Melrose & Channing just aged to Child today:
    TZ6WNmh.png
    0Eo1b1D.png

My favorite part of the challenge is right now when all the kids are older, steady approaching their teen years & only 1 toddler in the house :)
  • Options
    Monbebe8819Monbebe8819 Posts: 23 Member
    Well Leila has passed and Karli is now an adult and pregnant for the first time. It was super hard to get her to flirt with anyone and have them accept it. She's unflirty which isn't helping us at all. This is going to be fun
  • Options
    BROWNKDSBROWNKDS Posts: 8 New Member
    Is it odd that I am doing this challenge without packs other than Holiday and trying to find new guys in town was a breeze. Have 30+ kids so far. Adding guys is not a problem.
  • Options
    felicia__nicolefelicia__nicole Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2019
    Its been quite a while since I updated. Here are my current stats

100 Baby Challenge

1st Matriarch: Victoria McKinnon
    Number of babies: 23
    Number of children to reach adulthood: 23
    Sets of twins: 1
    Sets of triplets: 1
    Boys: 12
    Girls: 11

Current Matriarch: Violet McKinnon (young adult)
    Number of babies: 28
    Number of children to reach adulthood: 23
    Sets of twins: 3
    Sets of triplets: 0
    Boys:17
    Girls:11

Totals:
    Number of babies: 51
    Number of children to reach adulthood: 46 (5 still currently in household)
    Sets of twins: 4
    Sets of triplets: 1
    Boys: 29
    Girls: 22

Things go much faster with the 2nd matriarch as you don't have to spend as much time making money and can afford to have someone to come in and clean for you if things get too messy :smiley:
    Post edited by felicia__nicole on
  • Options
    felicia__nicolefelicia__nicole Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2019
    BROWNKDS wrote: »
    Is it odd that I am doing this challenge without packs other than Holiday and trying to find new guys in town was a breeze. Have 30+ kids so far. Adding guys is not a problem.
    I'm doing the same. Also I only have one other sim family that i created so literally everyone of my baby daddies is game generated. I'm up to 51 babies.
    Well Leila has passed and Karli is now an adult and pregnant for the first time. It was super hard to get her to flirt with anyone and have them accept it. She's unflirty which isn't helping us at all. This is going to be fun
    If you complete a date you'll get that basket thing and you can turn on the flirty aura. That should help. Just put it in the room they are trying to flirt in.
  • Options
    DragonsDaughter9DragonsDaughter9 Posts: 20 Member
    I don't know what it is but this set of toddler twins (30 & 31) are taking forever to get their skills so I can level them up. My matriarch, Lena, is quite pregnant too so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can at least get them up before the baby/ies turn into toddlers.

But, on the bright side, I already have my next donor lined up. I was confused for a second when I only had the Woohoo option at first until I remembered that she was already pregnant.

I'm uploading some of Lena's adult sons to the gallery under #Lena100baby if anybody wants some more dads for their game.
  • Options
    sYNTlc7.jpg
    Gen 3 Matriarch Tonga has given birth to her first two children, twin boys. They are kids 58 and 59. She's currently pregnant again.
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria I wanted to get some more families into my world so I downloaded one set of Bennett brothers and got them all wives and kids. Now my poor kids won't be surrounded by only by adults and might actually be able to get friends. Not to mention more potential donors!
  • Options
    @SimAlexandria I wanted to get some more families into my world so I downloaded one set of Bennett brothers and got them all wives and kids. Now my poor kids won't be surrounded by only by adults and might actually be able to get friends. Not to mention more potential donors!

That's great!!! Glad you were able to use them! :)
  • Options
    Well, after 33 kids Lena is now an adult. She's pregnant with #34 and in the house we have 1 adult daughter, 1 child daughter, twin boys who are kids, and twin boys who are toddlers. It's so hectic at the moment. I'm debating moving out the adult daughter, since that's what I typically do, but you guys got me paranoid about my matriarch dying unexpectedly.
  • Options
    brittany_jeanbrittany_jean Posts: 25 Member
    I was inspired to start this challenge in another thread asking about gameplay. It seemed popular. I'd never read the rules and assumed it would be easier (get married, have a bunch of kids, the end), but after reading them, I saw I was very wrong and knew I had to try it. I downloaded this spreadsheet to keep track. Does anyone know if this is the best one or if there are better ones?
  • Options
    PS Tonga's name theme is "Nature" and can include anything from animals to geological features to plants etc.

So far she has twin boys who are toddlers named Desert and Forest, Triplet girls who are also toddlers named Lilac, Lily & Lavender. She's pregnant with baby 6 (and 7?) of her own (which is baby 63 overall)
  • Options
    Twins again so we are now 7 kids into gen 3. Boy/girl named Thunder and Lightning
  • Options
    And another set of twins that I named Day and Storm. (Both boys).

We are pregnant with baby 67 over all now.

3rd gen so far is:
    Twin boys (Desert & Forest)
    Triplet girls (Lilac, Lily, Lavender)
    Twin boy/girl (Thunder & Lightning)
    Twin Boys (Day & Storm)
  • Options
    I was inspired to start this challenge in another thread asking about gameplay. It seemed popular. I'd never read the rules and assumed it would be easier (get married, have a bunch of kids, the end), but after reading them, I saw I was very wrong and knew I had to try it. I downloaded this spreadsheet to keep track. Does anyone know if this is the best one or if there are better ones?

Not sure how many pages back it is not I created a spreadsheet myself and shared it here for others to download. I'll see if I can find it for you
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Luclylu wrote: »
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    @Luclylu Would you share your spreadsheet? I'd love a way to track all my progress, but not so great working inside excel.

For sure! Here is the link to downloaded it -- CLICK HERE
    Let me know if there is any issues, it was my first time using dropbox and I opened a different internet browser then I usually use and tested it out and it seemed to work for me.

Found it! Here it is @brittany_jean . It's got one tab for information on all your Matriarchs and a tab for each generation (name, parents, Toddler trait, traits, aspirations, lifespan, points and such).
  • Options
    Boy / girl twins again!
    Babies 67 and 68 are named River and Brook
  • Options
    Zora1327Zora1327 Posts: 89 Member
    I have a question about potions. I used my children's points to get potions for the matriarch to drink when in dire trouble, before they moved out. Is this allowed however? I also have a very flourishing garden which also has wild emotional berry trees in it. So me and my kids can eat the berries to have certain emotions while doing skills. Is this also allowed? I'm still on my first matriarch, and she's almost an adult (she's had 24 children now)
  • Options
    Zora1327 wrote: »
    I have a question about potions. I used my children's points to get potions for the matriarch to drink when in dire trouble, before they moved out. Is this allowed however? I also have a very flourishing garden which also has wild emotional berry trees in it. So me and my kids can eat the berries to have certain emotions while doing skills. Is this also allowed? I'm still on my first matriarch, and she's almost an adult (she's had 24 children now)

Should be fine as long as you don't use the potions to prolong life
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Having fun with the new pack and will probably take photos of all my kids with it :) So here are some screencaps of the kids posing.
    Teen brother/sister twins Thunder and Lightning:
    QtmyVZ1.png

Toddler boy twins Day & Storm:
    zwvtEW6.png

Ignore the fact that the kids are a stinky mess. We have a couple babies too, and Tonga is pregnant... we've given up on hygiene for the day haha.

Edit: Here are the youngest so far, twins River & Brook
    wjJBxl6.png

And one of all four toddlers (Day, Storm, River & Brook) together.
    As9MYgD.png
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top