Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 World Index - Updated 03/04/2017

Comments

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited May 2014
    OAK LEAF
    I've got another world to place in build your own.
    Name:Oak Leaf by TadOlson
    link to thread for OAK LEAF (click to later pages)DownloadLink: OAK-LEAF Link: MEDIAFIRE(comes with lots packaged as seperate files to install and CC-free except for recolors of EA game content.
    Link For Lots: LOTSPACK for adding the festival lot if you've got Seasons.
    Tech:Requires Base Game,Riverview and World Adventures.(Ive got more than those two installed.)
    Map Size:Small FileSize:10.4MB
    CC:Not in CAW (only in my test game)
    Populated:No (only in test game)
    Oak Leaf is meant as a small rural farming community with a close knit population because of it's small size
    Here's a full view of Oak Leaf.It's clear there are no lots in the world on game start-up because I forgot to place them in CAW.It still works very well like Winfield which also got no lots in CAW.
    11449398916_b9bb670d33_z.jpg
    Here's a close-up of the riverbank.
    11464524424_268c57f278_z.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    PyischanPyischan Posts: 411
    edited June 2014
    Can you take one called N a k a h a s h i Village off the list I took it down because it lags a lot.
  • Options
    LeeLooRusLeeLooRus Posts: 46 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Mr. Crumplbottom!Thank you very much for this thread!Please add my world.
    Which Section to place World- Island Paradise
    NAME: Sunny Isles - by LeeLooRus
    Link to thread: world is finished. Link to download- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8255697
    Tech: List EP/SPs required - all EP's and SP's
    Map Size: large
    File size: 106,3 MB
    Custom Content-No 3rd Party CC(Store only)
    Theme: Large tropical city with beautiful beaches
    41204380434043D0430043F043B044F04360.jpg
    More photos here: http://s145.photobucket.com/user/LeeLooRus/slideshow/SUNNY ISLES FINAL
    and here: http://www.rolesim.net/content/sanni-ayles-finalnaya-versiya
    Origin ID: LeeLooRussia
  • Options
    LihtarukLihtaruk Posts: 271 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi, MrCrumplebottom1
    Can you please add two of my worlds here.

New York City

screenshot_original.jpg

Late Night
    NAME:New York City - Lihtaruk
    Download here http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8254916
    My page is here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/45/744349.page
    Late Night+ Seasons required no cc
    Large world, 2048x2048,37.6 MB
    Not populated
    Big Urban city with lots places to go.

Whispering Wind Valley

screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

Supernatural
    Whispering Wind Valley - by Lihtaruk
    Download here http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8279432
    My post is here http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/90/744349.page
    Supernatural+ Monte Vista+ Seasons+Pets no cc
    Large world, 2048x2048, 42.5 MB

Magical world for all supernaturals split in two- evil and not.( I just uploaded it)

Thank you :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    QuailhogsQuailhogs Posts: 933 Member
    edited August 2014
    NAME: Huntsborough - by Quailhogs
    Link to thread: ?
    Tech: List EP/SPs required orld Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, and Island Paradise
    Map Size: 2048x2048 File size: 99.8 MB
    If Custom Content- No
    If Pre-populated/Save Game file - Populated Upload
    Theme: A village in Ireland surrounded by hills and craggy islands.

original.jpg
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    At the moment pictures hosted at photo bucket aren't showing on the new forum. Hopefully the forum team will get that straightened out soon.
  • Options
    patscatfrecklespatscatfreckles Posts: 1,035 Member
    edited March 2015
    NAME: Island Settlers
    DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8617915
    Hello, Dearhearts. Over the past few months, I've taken on the fun challenge of re-creating "Early Settlers of Hawaii" on the largest flat map that CAW provides. This allowed me to go into a lot more detail in order to reach my goal of recreating the island in all it's glory. What fun, I thought, to be among the early settlers of that paradise. This time, I not only included Waipio Valley, but the whole island with all the flora and fauna that an early settler would actually find there. To be true to that period of history, there are no paved roads, but there are trails, gems, fish, waterfalls, and valleys to explore. Over 100 lots throughout the island, there are no buildings. You can start from scratch or download the builds I made for the earlier version. Your goal, should you use the island, is to start a settlement (anywhere on the island) and keep your settlers alive. The end results are limited only to your imagination - from small settlements, to larger villages, to early towns - set your own goals as you develop this paradise-on-earth.
    :)

Island Settlers, late 1800's, extra large map

It's the year 1827 and you, as a missionary, have just arrived on the island called "Hawaii" Your purpose is to settle the island and to keep your settlers alive and thriving.. Plenty of fish, great farm land, and lots of gems almost guarantee your success. Start from scratch and build villages which will grow into the cities of your dreams. Expansion is limitless. Build where and as you'd like. The island is yours. May you have peace and prosperity.
    Post edited by patscatfreckles on
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @MrCrumplebottom1 @auntielynds I know this has not been updated for some time and was wondering if I can help out in any way? I have extra time on my hands now that I have retired from the military and can spend a few hours a week on this if you would like. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you (lynds I added your name just in case you see this and can pass the word along)
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Bily_jednorozecBily_jednorozec Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hi, flstrider! I like yours idea (unable to do it my self), but posting here only from 2 reasons:
    1) this one like is from me (and not from at discussion called persons and they have still to read this (some period I'm unable to see more authors of reactions at messages))
    2) I would be happy to see it organized (= as probably more simmers).
    "My Studio" on thesims3.com "My Blog" on thesims3.com
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    This is sooooooooo tempting. Before Sims4, all I did was building worlds. Unfortunately I was not active on the forums at that time. What 2 do?? I miss sims3 so much but sims4 keeps me so busy? How silly of me, I'm torn.....very very tempting
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    flstrider wrote: »
    @MrCrumplebottom1 @auntielynds I know this has not been updated for some time and was wondering if I can help out in any way? I have extra time on my hands now that I have retired from the military and can spend a few hours a week on this if you would like. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you (lynds I added your name just in case you see this and can pass the word along)

@flstrider
    Let me see if I can contact Mr. C via facebook :)

• Options
    @auntielynds Thanks like I said I have a bunch of free time and can lend any assistance MrC needs, so if you get in touch with him please let him know
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    I believe I have updated the forums, however, the pictures do not seem to be working?
  • Options
    @MrCrumplebottom1 I can host the pics if you need I have a working photobucket and if that will not work I have my own website I could host them there let me know
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    @flstrider I have that unlimited Photobucket account. It would of been fine, however, this new forum doesnt like when you "width=225" the images, hence the problems. So im donwloading all the images. Resizing them, edited the posts. So bare with me! :smiley: x
  • Options
    @MrCrumplebottom1 Ahhhh I see said the blind man... Awesome like I said I am here to offer any assistance you need just let me know if I can be of any help! You have done an incredible job with this and I know how real life can get in the way so if you ever need a hand please call on me!
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    ArielleSaireArielleSaire Posts: 59 Member
    Thank you for this thread!! :)
    Animated_sims_plumbbob_zpsf02263fe.gif
  • Options
    @ArielleSaire thank you! :blush: I am just currently going through every link making sure that every world has working download or thread links ans so far everything is done apart from the Late Night thread. (Which I have been putting off as it is probably the biggest one!

Which means this thread will soon be back up and running!
  • Options
    All updated! If I have missed any please let me know! :smile:
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    thankyou very much MrC
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    My database is broken on TS3 site. Tech Sup says that I have to uninstall all the game discs and reinstall each one, starting the game after each level before the database will work again. That sounds insane. Why would I need to reinstall my game for their database to be repaired.

--- I can upload some to my TS3 page. but whether they work or not is never certain. Sometimes they work until I upload something else to the exchange, then the old things disappear. All other the same, I cannot provide download links for my worlds. Kind of sad for me. But...I still enjoy looking at the worlds others created.
  • Options
    Thank you Mr C ...... awesome work here!!
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    My database is broken on TS3 site. Tech Sup says that I have to uninstall all the game discs and reinstall each one, starting the game after each level before the database will work again. That sounds insane. Why would I need to reinstall my game for their database to be repaired.

--- I can upload some to my TS3 page. but whether they work or not is never certain. Sometimes they work until I upload something else to the exchange, then the old things disappear. All other the same, I cannot provide download links for my worlds. Kind of sad for me. But...I still enjoy looking at the worlds others created.
    Hi, @Shadoza2 !
    I'm unsure, if reinstalling of yours games will help (I've got the same advice, when my purchased store content wasn't shown on store pages as owned).
    I have read, that now many simmers are having problems with TS3 Exchange:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13547436/#Comment_13547436 (Part of discussion in TechRespBreakRoom) and
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830121/store-content-wont-show-up-in-exchange-lots and I'm sure, that you will find another posts about the same issue.
    I strongly believe, that problem is on EA site again and not in yours PC.
    Sorry for editing my comments frequently, in most cases I'm doing this due language issues (english isn't my native language, but I'm using english, because most used by people, with who I want to communicate).
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Shadoza2 wrote: »

Hi, @Shadoza2 !
    I'm unsure, if reinstalling of yours games will help (I've got the same advice, when my purchased store content wasn't shown on store pages as owned).
    I have read, that now many simmers are having problems with TS3 Exchange:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13547436/#Comment_13547436 (Part of discussion in TechRespBreakRoom) and
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830121/store-content-wont-show-up-in-exchange-lots and I'm sure, that you will find another posts about the same issue.
    I strongly believe, that problem is on EA site again and not in yours PC.

Thank your for sharing. I, also, doubted that it was my game and did not do the uninstall-reinstall. I have all the expansions, many stuff packs, and too many store items to even consider reinstalling all of it.

I created DiY homes which have full structure and landscaping but are left painted entirely white and unfurnished so other can decorate and color as if their own.

I have created specialty business lots like a mini mall, small lot/parks that showcase the vacation worlds, a lot with a tomb, decorative Rabbit Hole lots that are much smaller than the standard lots but still function like them (no mods only Lunar Lakes needed).

I created a large-map world that has a little bit of everything TS3 has to offer. A country world with no cars because there are not roads everyone walks or rides horses or takes a boat down the river. A small city world map that contains a main street that includes store fronts with apartments over them. A world that contains three communities: rural, small city, and suburb, as well as farm lots and terrain between them. I created an island world that has active-looking volcanoes and dive spots.

I am currently working on a world based on houseboats. This world features a large bay with no land homes only docks and houseboats. The there is a river running into the bay and on the land community buildings, parks, community garden, and places to explore. Some of the smaller community lots are going to be placed on boats as well. Not sure how a floating library or consignment shop will work, but I am going to try it.

I love to build themed worlds and unique homes. It makes me sad sometimes that I cannot share them. However, I am not on the A-List of the exchange so not many people will miss my entries.
  • Options
    Hi, @Shadoza2 ! I don't know, how that works, because I was still so shy for attempt to upload there something: have you tried to upload yours world on MTS? Exchange has frequently some problems and good worlds to play there aren't still enough. ;) I'm not updated, but I have more fear from getting bad CC from Exchange, that from MTS - there is uploaded content more controlled, I believe.
    Happy simming! ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top