Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 World Index - Updated 03/04/2017

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Use Mediafire or a Cloud hosting site to share uploaded worlds if you can't get them on the Exchange. You can still post picture of your world and links to them here.

For a long time not many were able to upload worlds to the Exchange and used hosting sites. :mrgreen:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had a world I uploaded get removed from the Exchange once and have no idea how it got removed unless the exchange started acting up and deleting uploads for no reason.I also upload to Mediafire so there's the option to include festival lots for those with Seasons installed even if the world dosen't require Seasons to play it.I noticed Gibsons listed in the build it yourself section which is where it should be and the other place would be base game since it was built to only need the base game.It was my first attempted CAW project.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    @Shadoza2 I love your idea of a world on boats it looks awesome, about the library or other venues on boats, they work fine, I made a recreation of Suvadiva Resort (Nilxis) and I put a lot of Rabbitholes and venues on boats like the school and the library and it is working great
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hey Mr C,
    I would like to add a world to the Index if possible, here are the details:

World Name: Maxis Island

Which Section to place World: All EP's/SP's + Store Items

Link to thread: Maxis Island AKA the Sims 1 revisited

Download link: Maxis Island

Lite version (build it yourself) available here

Also another

World Name: Cheverly

Which Section to place World: Build it Yourself

Link to thread: Welcome to Cheverly

Link to download: here in my studio
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

I've had an issues with Mediafire taking my Gibsons file down because I was accused of uploading a bunch of files I never even uploaded and only one file in the list they sent me even had the same name as mine while the rest weren't even mine.This might've affected all of the accounts or just a large number.I have to post a new link to download Gibsons and it includes Winfield and Oak Leaf worlds in the folder.Gibsons only needs the base game while the other two need World Adventures for the bridges to appear.All of them are empty and the link should be attatched to Gibsons to replace the broken one.Here's the new link for getting Gibsons from WORLDS BUNDLE
  • RRArtieRRArtie Posts: 204 Member
    @TadOlson , Me too. I started a thread out in the CAW forum to see who else was effected and if anyone knows what is going on. My files were out there for a year with no problems.
    @RRArtie - This looks like the site was either hacked and upload records were altered or it got infected by a virus and that changed the records.It looks like it's a big problem with a lot of MediaFire accounts and affects a lot of us.
    @MrCrumplebottom1, please update the Housenfluke Rest pointers in the index at Island Paradise to the new Sims forum address
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/743962/housenfluke-rest-fixes-ghosts-and-new-download-urls
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    Shadoza2 wrote: »
    My database is broken on TS3 site. Tech Sup says that I have to uninstall all the game discs and reinstall each one, starting the game after each level before the database will work again. That sounds insane. Why would I need to reinstall my game for their database to be repaired.

--- I can upload some to my TS3 page. but whether they work or not is never certain. Sometimes they work until I upload something else to the exchange, then the old things disappear. All other the same, I cannot provide download links for my worlds. Kind of sad for me. But...I still enjoy looking at the worlds others created.
    Hi, @Shadoza2 !
    I'm unsure, if reinstalling of yours games will help (I've got the same advice, when my purchased store content wasn't shown on store pages as owned).
    I have read, that now many simmers are having problems with TS3 Exchange:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13547436/#Comment_13547436 (Part of discussion in TechRespBreakRoom) and
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830121/store-content-wont-show-up-in-exchange-lots and I'm sure, that you will find another posts about the same issue.
    I strongly believe, that problem is on EA site again and not in yours PC.

They must have completely abandoned Sims 3. Do they still offer tech support and updates? With all the money we have invested, seems logical to keep that up. I have Sims 4 but don't really play it. I am a die hard Sims 3 fan.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @MrCrumplebottom1
    I would like to add a world to the Index if possible, here are the details:

World Name: Twin Towns

Which Section to place World: All EP's/SP's + Store Items

Link to thread: Forum link Twin Towns

Download link: Twin Towns

twintowns.png

NymlADp.jpg
  • plantina21plantina21 Posts: 211 Member
    maybe yall can help me. i had found a world , i cant remember the name of it or who made the world. but i didnt write it down, so i cant remember where i found it. what i can remember about it is that had midnight hollow , moonlight falls and the oak moss and the other swamp looking tree ( starts with a b) in it . it was a creepy world, the way it was styled it would have made a great halloween world.
    im still looking , does anyone have any suggestions , or know of something similar. please and thank you.
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    My Berwyn Heights sounds a bit like you are talking about.

Screenshot-5-1.jpg

Could this be the one you are looking for?

My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• BSIReginaBSIRegina Posts: 5,110 Member
    edited October 2015
    @MrCrumplebottom1 Hiya Mr. C, are you still around? I know, I know, long time I've been gone but I wanted to give you a bit of feedback on a world that's listed here. It's the Harvest Moon world by Minimelo649. Has there been an update to the 2.0 version in the past years? Because if there hasn't that world is so broken it's beyond belief. It has routing problems up the wazoo.
    Thanks to AdBlock: currently blocking 184 annoying animated siggy .gifs ;)
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    Hey guys! Life has gotten a bit full at the moment! But I shall be going through the WI and sorting and adding some in! :smile: Hope everyone is okay!
  • earthgirlearthgirl Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited November 2016
    @MrCrumplebottom1

So glad to see you back!
    I have created a world recently, that I would like to share.

World Name: Rocky Streams

Section: All EPs, preferably.

Map size: Large

Populated.

Thread: Rocky Streams [BETA]

Download Link

5cTAEJO.jpg
    Post edited by earthgirl on
    NK4koaX.png
  • dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    I heard from another poster on here that there's a fixed version of Island Paradise. Could anyone tell me what the name of it is and whether it's located on here or another website. Thanks in advance.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @dogdancer, I do believe this is what you are looking for. The world is over on Mod The Sims and was fixed by EllaCharmed
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=514909

Hope this helps... :)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    dogdancer wrote: »
    I heard from another poster on here that there's a fixed version of Island Paradise. Could anyone tell me what the name of it is and whether it's located on here or another website. Thanks in advance.

@Ciane has created an excellent version of Island Paradise.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited October 2016
    Yep, check my siggie for the IP link and then that thread link will take you to 4shared or mediafire where you'll copy 4 files into a folder you create in your save folder in your sims 3 (documents) folder. It does NOT replace your IP world, but it offers my fix as a save you can select on the main menu. There are 2 versions. One is IP only and the other includes other EPs/SPs and store content.

Basically, I moved all house boaters onto land and redid problem spots, making boat lots "no visitors allowed" to avoid routing problems of sims you aren't playing. And I make the resorts into plain old community lots to avoid worker NPCs from spawning.

Read through the thread and you'll get the idea of what I did to make it playable for me.

Oh, I also added the link on my wall.
  • Ellis1983Ellis1983 Posts: 3 New Member
    I wanna try to create my own world for my sims. Got any tips on how to start?? I do love building, but never ever tried to build my own world. :#
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited November 2016

@Ellis1983

Wellcome to the forum

This IS the place

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/278761/caw-faqs-links-to-tutorials-and-resources-textures-troubleshooting

but be patient and give you time to practice, it is not a matter of one day or even one month
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • IUSeekBritneyIUSeekBritney Posts: 16 Member
    good one
    edited December 2016
    Hi Mr. C, Another world for the index.
    MayanMysteries
    ZacSquare_256_zpsm4akwhez.jpg
    Summary
    Section to Place World – Island Paradise
    Name: MayanMysteries by RRArtie
    Link to Tread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/904991/mayanmysteries-final#latest
    Tech: Sims 3 base game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, University Life, and Island Paradise and no stuff packs. That leaves out Supernatural, Showtime, and Into the Future. WA and IP are essential and lack of others may just leave out a house or change decorations.
    Map Size: 1024 x 1024 File Size: 64 MB
    Custom Content – No third party custom content, but I used Riverview for its farm objects, decorations and some houses and have created some wall coverings using Create a Style.
    Link to populated world with 26 families on Sims 3 Exchange - http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9022262
    Link to populated world with 26 families on OneDrive– https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjB9vifjJU2zwzragqrsV0NULj4y
    Link to save game with ghosts installed on OneDrive – https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjB9vifjJU2zwzuPpHFPZIitjp8p
    Post edited by RRArtie on
  • MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited April 2017
    - Added 03/04/17 -

MayanMysterues_zpsatrjtcoh.png
    LoadDown.jpg Detail.jpg

RTockySTraems_zpsocfxaqe0.png
    LoadDown.jpg Detail.jpg

- Update -

Hey I am going to be a bit more active now! As I am coming back to Sims 3 CAW!

If I have missed any worlds or any updates, please let me know and I will update / add anything after this thread!

- Updated 03/04/2017 -

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top