Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FLSTRider's Worlds Thread..... Not many but tired of trying to find the links....lol

flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
edited February 26 in Nominated Threads
My "Original 6"...

I decided to set up a thread with the Forum and download links to all of my worlds to make it a bit easier for me to find them (ok I do suffer from CRS...and the occasional senior moment LOL). There are only 6 and I have twice that sitting unfinished in C.A.W and as I finish other worlds I will continue to update this thread. Here are the world I have completed so far.......

Notchcliff Isles - My very first world
Screenshot.jpg

Forum Thread : Notchcliff Isles-A Newbies 1st Attempt
Studio download: HERE

klahanie
Screenshot-2.jpg

Forum Thread: A Tiny Island Just For Fun

Berwyn Heights (Yes the world is this dark)
Screenshot-5-1.jpg

Forum Thread: Berwyn Heights

Portaloosa
Screenshot-162.jpg

Forum Thread: Portaloosa

Under Construction
BuildWorld.jpg

Forum Thread: Under Construction - A Lot Builders World

Cheverly
Screenshot-34.jpg

Forum Thread: Cheverly - A Build-it-Yourself World

My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited January 2017
    Additional completed Worlds

Maxis Island
    Screenshot-105.jpg

Forum Thread : Maxis Island AKA The Sims 1 Revisited
    Studio download: Here

Newreign County (Build-it-Yourself)
    Screenshot-27_1.jpg

Forum Thread : Newreign County BiY final
    Studio download: Here
    No Store Version: here

Helix Bay - A world built for and by the Creative Corner's very own DNA Request Team!

Screenshot-18.jpg

Forum Thread: FLSTRider and the DNA Team Proudly Presents..... Helix Bay
    Studio Downloads: Welcome to Helix Bay

Eagle Harbor
    Screenshot-28_1.jpg

Forum Thread: Welcome to Eagle Harbor
    Studio Download: Eagle Harbor
    Post edited by flstrider on
    NewSig.jpg

edited March 2022
    The Return to CAW (2021).........

Falconcrest
    Suburbs2(1).png?width=600&height=600&fit=bounds

Forum Thread: Falconcrest
    Studio Download: Falconcrest Final
    NewSig.jpg

edited March 2022
    Lite versions and other links

For a couple of my worlds I have also made a "Lite" version in which all of the lots are empty for anyone to use to build on, all I ask is that if you do use any of these versions to upload your own world please give me credit for the original world design...

Notchcliff Isles: Lite version
    klahanie: Lite Version
    Berwyn Heights (The weather is the same as in the full version world I think...lol): Lite Version
    Maxis Island Light: Lite Version
    Portaloosa: Lite Version
    Helix Bay: Welcome to Helix Bay Lite
    Eagle Harbor: Welcome to Eagle Harbor Lite
    Falconcrest: Lite version

Three of the Worlds, Notchcliff, Berwyn, and Portaloosa are a part of a story line about Lord Admiral Francis Notchcliff. Here are the links to each story that accompanied the different worlds (Please note I am not a writer!!...lol):

Chapter 1 The Beginning - Notchcliff Isles

Chapter 2 The Storm - Berwyn Heights

Chapter 3 The Final Voyage - Portaloosa

Other Stories:

Return to Maxis Island a short story for Maxis Island

Falconcrest: The Hometown Transfer
    A short story for Falconcrest
    NewSig.jpg

edited January 2022
    Current Project
    I will be using this section to include links to my most current project:

NewSig.jpg

• ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    Nice worlds, I can see how you were working up to your current project Maxis Island.
    @Clayworld Thank you! I still have much to learn about CAW but with each world I discover something different and that is one of the things I enjoy most about it. And speaking of Maxis I still have not forgotten about your sims and will be raiding your studio real soon, may need some help remembering which lots they go to though...lol
    NewSig.jpg

• ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
    Feel free to use anything you find in my studio and adapt it to suit your use for this world. I don't use CC, but there is a lot of store content. I didn't use extended sliders on these for the most part, only Bonehilda. What I think this means is that she will retain her shape unless you take her into CAS if you don't have the extended sliders. You might also consider releasing an unpopulated version first so people can pick and choose or maybe create their own sims.

I may drop out of sight again for awhile, being both a teacher and a student, this time of year is very busy for me. Please assume that my sims can be used in this project however you like.
    Thank you and I do understand as I am a student as well (yeah back to school after a uh3hum0 year break hehe
    NewSig.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hi, I just downloaded your Cheverly world to build a small world for my Sims. I would love Portaloosa, but my current laptop doesn't handle large worlds. I was in edit world today and wanted to change the school from a combined school/stadium to separate RH's as it messes up the kids ceremonies with the combo RH. I am a family player and hate when those mess up :) I bulldozed the school and then the lot so I could put two smaller lots for two separate RH. At least that was my plan. The editor would not allow me to place any lots of any size in that spot as it was telling me that I could not place a lot on a lot. I bulldozed the lot after I bulldozed the RH. Any advice? I've never had that happen in any world when I bulldozed an existing venue/house or lot. Appreciate any you can give me. My puter wont let me use CAW either so was happy to find yours that was partly built with nice size lots and space for me to put stuff I've collected and bought from the store. BTW, I love your little plaza with all the stores in one area. That is nice!
    @bekkasan Let me know what size lots you need for that area and I will change it for you. I have also had the same problem and to be honest I have no idea how to fix that. I am not sure if there is any thread out there that addresses this issue either. I am sorry I have no help to offer but I can at least get those lots placed in the world for you..... let me know
    NewSig.jpg

Oh, thanks so much. I made a list of the small schools and stadiums and hadn't decided which to use. I'll check in game tomorrow morning and decide for sure and let you know.
    I decided on Par Excellence for the school and it needs a 40x30 lot and the only small stadiums are Seaside Sports and the one with Lunar Lakes which are ugly as sin. Maybe I can bury one and build on top.They are both small and if you can just use the rest of the space for the stadium I can build a small arena style building on top of it. I like Sixam but it is huge and don't want to use a large lot for it. I need the larger lots for my legacy families and 'fun' lots. Thanks so much for your help.

One thing I like about these forums is the save draft and auto save's. As soon as I pushed post comment many hours ago our power went out from some storms on the other side of the island. I like not having to rewrite or remember what I wrote. :)
    @bekkasan LOL I know what you mean about the auto-save I love that feature as well!!! I have sent you a link in a PM let me know if those changes will work for you or if you have trouble with the download..... Hope it works out for you!
    NewSig.jpg

Thanks so much. I got the link and will let you know if I have any troubles. I really appreciate your help with this. :)
    edited April 2015
    The lots worked perfect! Many, many thanks and a couple of pics to share with you. I couldn't quite figure out how to bury the LL stadium, but, just plunked it on the floor in the back of the shell. I tried to do the same color scheme and general shape as the school. I love those rounded walls, but, sure don't know how to do that. Again, many thanks for helping me so my kiddies can get their ceremonies. :)

PS:Oh, I sent a test family in and both worked like they are supposed to.

16579332434_b18e6edcce_z.jpg

16581571173_34d34ddf13_z.jpg
    @bekkasan I am so happy that everything has worked out and I do hope you enjoy the world!!!
    NewSig.jpg

• sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    Maxis World is so pretty and looks so big! Are all of yours on 2048 super large worlds? My computer feels that for playing a while that a 1024 is plenty big, and I love little worlds too, lots of 512s (thanks to Rflong :smiley: ) I've done sight-seeing in the big ones and some are so full of things to do, I wish my RAM didn't bloat so quickly! Just started some new tricks with Nraas Resgister: I found several places to control the service population and the size of each pool of sims and can alter, reduce, or delete them. I can stop tourism and paparazzi and I try to stop the mascot, but I need to "go live" to use the mod, and even though I'm in pause, the Uni Llama is on his/her way. I also stop stray cats and dogs (they break my heart) and I sometimes try and stop horses and the unicorn, but they are much more stubborn. It's better though, I used to constantly get a unicorn in my yard, often where there's no room and I'll know it before I see it as freezing spurts begin. Unicorns have some powerful magic it seems. Oops I am seriously rambling, sorry about that :smiley:
    @sharonxyz Only Portaloosa and Maxis are 2048x2048, Cheverly, Notchcliff, and Berwyn are 1024 and klahanie is 512. Do not apologize for the rambling I enjoy hearing how other play these worlds so I can incorporate that into other worlds I build. Thank you so much for the compliments and as always Happy Simming!!!!
    NewSig.jpg

Ah, that's three I can play! Thank you for letting me know and I hope you finish your WIPs some day. Maybe later with new eyes you'll be inspired again! And thank you for letting me ramble :)
    I love Berwyn Heights! It's somewhere between Midnight Hollow and Moonlit Falls in coloring but has prettier terrain than either one! I have some builds I've colllected for Midnight Hollow but the color there is too much. Your terrain is perfect and spooky too! Thank you!!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've just downloaded Notchcliff Isles Lite and intend to test it out since I love playing legacies and might want another world for a new legacy.I can add the rabbit holes in myself using the rabbit hole rugs and doors which means schools go on smaller lots zoned as libraries.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson thank you and let me know how that legacy goes for you
    NewSig.jpg

• bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I wish I had the talent and patience to create these awesome worlds. Would love to create a world similar to Dragon Valley but a little smaller. Guess I'm looking for a small to medium Irish style world with those beautiful arched bridges, really green fields, with mountains surrounding it. Not much to ask for. :p
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    You have wonderful world FLST! Caught up on my Rec's. :D
  • QTBrniisQTBrniis Posts: 200 Member
    I just want to say Wow, your worlds are Awesome!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top