Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    Annys31Annys31 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    i'll be flying to floridaa! with my mom and sisters! to see my aunt and other sister over there:) great time to play marathon simss!! with my little and older sister! we just got pets and are ready to start a 4generationss challenge!!:)

i want the hooodie:) to keep warm while playing! 8)
  • Options
    lizmac21lizmac21 Posts: 555 Member
    edited December 2011
    i plan to spend the holidays with my family,we have much to celebrate,my husband and i just found out we are expecting,we are very excited
  • Options
    KrispyNickyBKrispyNickyB Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2011
    This Holiday will be spent celebrating for my family. I graduate with my Bachelor's degree. My Mother graduates with her Master's. My nephew turns 1 year old. We plan on spending lots of time celebrating and counting our blessings.
    Join me on Youtube !
    First Videos launching on October 3rd
  • Options
    liljadefernliljadefern Posts: 106 New Member
    edited December 2011
    It will be my husband, my mom and I...this will be the first Christmas since my dad passed. My cousins will be coming round to visit. We're taking it easy this year and making a shepherd's pie for dinner instead of a ham and the whole shabang. I'll probably make a pie or creme brulee. I'm going to miss seeing my nieces and nephew, but we've traveled so much this year that we need a break to stay home and rest.
  • Options
    altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm headed off to the Canary Islands for a family holiday in the sun. It is going to be strange to be away from most of the family and not have a normal Christmas. I guess I can be grateful that my new laptop can play sims though for all those hours in airports!
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • Options
    sarahSAFARIsarahSAFARI Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    My brother is coming home from Florida for ten days with his wife and son, so probably just hanging around with them. But I've begged my parents to buy me a few of the Sims 3 expansion packs, but I'm sure I'll be spending most of my time off playing the sims :) and maybe making my nephew addicted to it as well ;D
  • Options
    crystalr7878crystalr7878 Posts: 232
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it said there was an error on page and it didn't post.
  • Options
    TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    edited December 2011
    Christmas at home naturally; got the trees, got the presents, hopefully there will be an EP...
  • Options
    SineadJHSineadJH Posts: 250 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending Christmas with my mom,dad,and brothers at home. We will have a scrumptious dinner and sipping hot chocolate next to a warm fire while watching a movie. After all of that I'm gonna install and play my sims3 Pets game and have a marathon session because I've study for exams for wayyy tooooo long!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ibspacedoutibspacedout Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    knitting stuffed animals for my fam for christmas :D
  • Options
    BobickaBobicka Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be stuffing my face at my aunts house with our rather large family. Yummm! Holiday food... :D
  • Options
    themomo360themomo360 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I recently moved about a month ago away from family and friends.Hopefully I will be able to see my family , since we do not have a car and right now my dad's business isn't doing to hot.A month doesn't seem like a long time but when you have been close to your family as much as i have , it seems like an eternity. No one has sent us anything and our mailbox is pretty empty. Facebook is one thing but it seems people forget about you once you move or are gone. Anywho .. I will be spending my christmas with my husband and playing sims. =)
  • Options
    DeegsDeegs Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    A few days before Christmas I will be baking fresh sugar cookies and making yummy gingerbread houses. On Christmas Eve, my family and I will be driving for three hours until we get to my aunt's house where we will get together to have a nice Christmas Eve Dinner. Then we will drive all the way back to spend Christmas morning at home. On Christmas, we wake up and open our presents while drinking some hot cocoa. Then around lunchtime we will all head over a few houses down to my grandparents' house where we will eat, open some more presents and spend quality family time together.
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited December 2011
    i will be home alone this christmas as steve is a scientist and is in cannada over winter. so its just me, the zoo and lots of time to play the sims.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Kristin27Kristin27 Posts: 37 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I am on school break so I will be spending my time playing TS3, and spending time with my family. I have also decorated my TS3 house with Christmas stockings :)
  • Options
    MarsefxMarsefx Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Travel, visit, travel, visit, and travel some more ! Holidays are always so rush rush ~ but so worth it ! Hopefully squeeze in some Sims 3 on the laptop while in the car ;)
  • Options
    tinkerstar12tinkerstar12 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    First I will be going to Vegas Whooo HOOO =**** Then will be working and helping my customers find gifts and hopefully by that time My Sims 3 expansion pack will be in the mail for me to start playing. I CANT WAIT! Then will be heading out of town to spend Christmas with my whole family its an 8-hour drive which is the perfect amount of time to being playing my sims 3 :mrgreen::D
  • Options
    AbdielysAbdielys Posts: 11
    edited December 2011
    In my holidays I will visit my family and have a diner with them :)
    Also I will play with my lovely dogs (they are two)
    And ofcourse a lot of simming time^^
  • Options
    tinytimberstinytimbers Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2011
    We celebrate on Christmas Eve with tons of food and family. I would love to stay warm through the festivities with this new hoodie. :D

Happy Holidays,
    Erin
  • Options
    vallygirl4vallygirl4 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be hosting Christmas at my house! With my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law and my horrible brother-in-law. They will be spending 6 long days at my house.... now all I need to get through the week is a nice hoodie to snuggle in and it will be okay :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited December 2011
    For the holidays, my family will spend the days before Christmas cooking and baking together. Hubby makes the ham, turkey, stuffing dinner rolls and mashed potatoes, while my youngest son and I bake the pies, cookies, salads, and fudge. Every year on Christmas eve we pile the entire family and a few friends into the van and drive around the city to see the Chrismas light displays at various churches and business. We will take enough hot chocolate for everyone and sip it between choruses of White Christmas and O, Holy Night. We'll be the ones with carols blaring from an old Carpenters CD in the car stereo. :wink:

When we get home we will all head to our various hobbies to enjoy the rest of the evening. Hubby will get out his guitar, the oldest son will sit down at his drumset, and the youngest son and I will be at our computers. I'll be simming long into the night, with my sims all nestled snug in their beds with visions of unicorns dancing in their heads.
  • Options
    redkarshredkarsh Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I will be traveling to go visit family including a visit to New York, a Christmas with family we haven't had Christmas with for over 7 years, and a Sims 3 marathon with my aunt whose also like me and has been playing since the original The Sims came out!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TeenahhTeenahh Posts: 12
    edited December 2011
    I plan on spending time with my family by decorating and cooking. Also I plan on staying at my campus to work as an Resident assistant and bring joy to my residents during the holidays
  • Options
    MCstar182MCstar182 Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Next week I'm helping my grandma decorate her house. On Xmas, I'll be visiting her down to San Diego, CA to have dinner with my family. On New Years Eve, I might head over to Las Vegas with my boyfriend and go clubbing. There might be a couple of holiday parties coming up too but not sure :)
  • Options
    HetaFanHetaFan Posts: 47
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...
    I think I'll stay in my house, with my family :)
    Resting from school, sheltering from the cold...

Simming uncontrollably :P
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top