Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    esperonza16esperonza16 Posts: 3,830 Member
    edited December 2011
    This holiday seasons I'll be spending Christmas day with my mother since it's her birthday as well. Then I'll be going to Mississippi to see my boyfriend for our first "christmas" together. :) During that time he's going to take me to New Orleans as well, then I'll go visit my father in Florida. :D
  • Options
    mariattamariatta Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    We're going on a roadtrip and a shopping spree!
  • Options
    kylarodgerskylarodgers Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    This year for the holidays i will be spending them with my husband and 2 1/2 year old daughter. Hopefully we will also be welcoming a new addition to our family around that same time!!! :D
  • Options
    Maya_CooperMaya_Cooper Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Me and mine will be visiting family in Detroit and Cleveland:)

Am I crazy for looking forward to the looooong, meditative drive from NC????

:)
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited December 2011
    Well lets see...the day before Christmas me and my 3 children will be making home made rolled sugar cookies. Using all those cookie cutters. We'll also be baking some chocolate chip cookies. (homemade). :)
    Christmas day we will wake up open presents for a couple of hours, watch the kids play with their new toys, In the after noon we will decorate all those sugar cookies...yummy! :) Then go to my sisters for Christmas dinner. I don't have to cook cause I did Thanksgiving! YAY!! lol

Edit: I forgot, I will also be simming every minute I get!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS,
    NiniBeMe69
  • Options
    PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be coming home from university to my family, with the Christmas tree up and spending the holidays all nice and warm watching the Christmas films. Then on Christmas day spending it at home with the whole family coming round :D
  • Options
    jd244jd244 Posts: 9
    edited December 2011
    I will be playing some Sims after finals and until the 22nd when my husband, 5 dogs, and I will be driving to KY to spend Christmas with his mom and dad, who should be home by then from Afghanistan. Oh, and I really want a hoodie :)
  • Options
    tizzywizzy4tizzywizzy4 Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Relaxing and having fun with the family :D
  • Options
    brehannababybrehannababy Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I am going to be spending it with my boyfriend and his family. Then the week before school starts up again I get to see my little brother! I am SO excited to see him! One thing we bonded over was Sims 2 and Sims 3! :D
  • Options
    nikki0187701nikki0187701 Posts: 522 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Those hoodies look really cute! I haven't been able to purchase items like that, even though I have seen them numerous of times, advertised.

How will I be spending my holiday? Well today we are going to be decorating the tree with custom made ornaments from when me and my siblings were itty bitty kids. There's one of me from kindergarten with a beard that I made from yarn. Trollin at such a young age <3

Then my dad will be visiting from the north to come and play some SIMS (he's a sims fan himself) and watch some Christmas movies. Then, as always, I will end up waking up at 3 in the morning from pure excitement and make loud coughing noises till someone else wakes up so I'm not alone. My mom will get up at 6, go to Krispy Kreme (YUM) and pick up a dozen doughnuts as our Christmas breakfast. My dad will tell us "Everyone has to at least eat one doughnut before we open presents."

I will end up eating one, run over to the tree and wait while my dad takes the smallest bites possible, watching me chomp at the bit. We each take turns opening presents.

Long Christmas story short, I hope to have a great holiday with my parents and siblings seeing as my older sister might be moving out shortly and I'm not too far behind.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

-Audrey

Edit: I meant to mention Natasha in my post! I saw what she said about loosing her family, I'm so sorry to hear that, really. But I'm glad you are spending your time with your rescue animals, very kind of you.
  • Options
    natashaspy55natashaspy55 Posts: 130 Member
    edited December 2011
    Hard Christmas for me. I recently lost my entire family so I will be all alone at Christmas for the first time with just my rescue animals. But thank heaven for my newly discovered treat, The Sims. I had no idea something could be so engrossing it would take your mind off that much grief. Thanks so much for the game.
  • Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    edited December 2011
    Same as the one of the simmers above me, I'm going to fit in some simming time, as I haven't been able to play for a long time due to school work.

It is also my first christmas with my boyfriend and the start of many more to come, I'm sure, so I am really looking forward to just spending time with him and my family.

@ Natasha - Happy Holidays and I am truly sorry to hear about your loss.
  • Options
    earthprime2earthprime2 Posts: 145
    edited December 2011
    I'll be staying at home with my granddaughter and her boyfriend. Every year we have to run a wire up the center of our tree to a hook in the ceiling. That way, when the cats climb it, it doesn't go crashing down.
  • Options
    JaguwarJaguwar Posts: 143 Member
    edited December 2011
    Well... This weekend, I'm working backstage at a production of "A Christmas Carol", and I hope to get to the Historical Holiday Museum Mile on Saturday (a lot more fun that it sounds, I promise!).

Next weekend I'm taking a well deserved break from my usual overnight shift routing, and going with my daughter and my "brotha-from-anotha-motha" to visit my best friend. The weekend after that, I expect to work on Christmas Eve until 7PM, off on the 25th (and spending that day with my daughter, just the two of us), and going in to work that night (morning of the 26th) for a few hours.

No idea about New Year's yet, but I bet I work New Year's Eve again. *sigh*

In between the two, I have to figure out what to do with my daughter on the days I get scheduled to work. It's a real puzzle I tell ya! >.<

Happy holidays!
  • Options
    kittens666kittens666 Posts: 6
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending my Holidays wondering what my Mom wants for Christmas. I never seem to know what she wants...
  • Options
    lmcarrotcakelmcarrotcake Posts: 568 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending the holidays with my family and friends, appreciating everything they have done for me. <3
  • Options
    AvrielAvriel Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending christmas at home, reveling in my last year before student loans kick in! Be spending as much as possible time with my fiancee and hitting the wildlights at our zoo.

Otherwise, I'll spend most of the holidays eating as much as I can and playing video games, as well, unfortunately, as job hunting. D:
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be relaxing with family and watching the "A Christmas Story" marathon on television. I'll probably be simming and snacking on ham, of course. :mrgreen:

sent via mobile phone
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • Options
    DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending it with my family and my boyfriends family. :) My pet bunnies are even getting stockings this year, it should be fun.
  • Options
    SelahGioSelahGio Posts: 756 Member
    edited December 2011
    My mother and myself and maybe a few other relatives will be spending our holiday together,enjoying each others company and such.
  • Options
    BlyssciaBlysscia Posts: 3,771 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm going home from college to see family and friends.
    Unfortunately, my last exam is on the 20th so I'm not doing much of the traditions leading up to the holiday.
    But I'm looking forward to being home, eating great food, and exchanging gifts.
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure at this point. I probably will spend a quiet day at home.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

edited December 2011
    Hubby is on call over Christmas, so we won't go far, maybe to his parents for lunch?!
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • Options
    Tweety5401Tweety5401 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2011
    We will be doing what we do every year :) My mom will be cooking Christmas dinner, my cousin an her fiancee will being coming home from college, and my grandma (who just got out of the hospital) will be brought over with my uncle. My brother as usual will be playing his new video games lol And as I do every year, Ill be simming all day! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    draystonedraystone Posts: 9
    edited December 2011
    Spending a quiet time with the family and try to stay warm. Eat lots of good food and try to stay warm.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top