Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How will you be spending your Holidays? **Hoodie Random Giveaway!!!**

Comments

• Options
    thisdisaster1111thisdisaster1111 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited December 2011
    Im from warm Arizona and I will be going to Chicago to spend Christmas with my grandparents. They don't have internet, or any television channels other than the news. :/ #sofrickinpumped
  • Options
    Breana32Breana32 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I plan on staying home and enjoying the holidays with my parents. This year I'm making Christmas cookies for the first time, and I hope I get what I asked for for Christmas.
  • Options
    EubyEuby Posts: 751 Member
    edited December 2011
    I'll be spending the holiday with my sister and her family. Our folks will be coming down from KY to spend with us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My little family of 4 will be at home enjoying the fact that my military hubby is home this year for Christmas.. I missed him so bad last yr and yr before.. Christmas is my favorite time of yr but those were the two hardest Christmases.. This yrs is going to ROCK! Carloing, eating good food and making cookies.. Going to my daighters first choir show.. We are also doing 25 RACKS - Random Acts of Christmas Kindness.. And watching both of my girls playing with their daddy.. We are so thankful for our little family and extended as well.. God bless all those military family's.. That are without loved ones this year..
  • Options
    missroxormissroxor Posts: 392 Member
    edited December 2011
    We recently moved to America with my husband's work so our family is too far away to visit (the UK). Instead we're going to have an American christmas complete with candy canes and cheesy family pics, lol and have invited some of his work colleagues that are also out here and unable to go home for the holidays but who don't have parters or kids to share it with. :-)

• Options
    mwjessica723mwjessica723 Posts: 3,769 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be driving about 1.5 hours out of town (with my mom and brother) to visit my grandpa, aunt and uncle! Now I just have to figure out who's driving! :lol:
  • Options
    Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    edited December 2011
    My wife is making her traditional prime-rib dinner for the family and there will be lots of laughs as we enjoy our children and grandchildren opening their presents.

After all the festivities, my wife and I will cuddle contentedly by the fireplace. :D
  • Options
    lnitefalllnitefall Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    My hubby and I try to spread our holiday out as much as possible, so we start exchanging little gifts every other day from now till new years eve, ending with the "big" gift to each other, in between we'll be visiting friends and family, but we try to spend the end of the holiday season doing some relaxing after the stress of planning, shopping and travelling, which of course does mean lots of time Siming!
  • Options
    EvaliciousEvalicious Posts: 76 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on staying in my home state. (: The first state, Delaware. I plan on going to see my sister and her kids, and my mother and possibly help them cook the Christmas meal, of course I'll be bringing my laptop because while the adults talk and the children play, I'll be simming. I'm not really interested in their adult conversations because I'm only 18. I'll be 19 in January, so that's also pretty exciting. Two days after the New Year. <3
    Hope you all have a pleasant holiday season. (:
  • Options
    Gooddays247Gooddays247 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I hope to spend some time with family [ good chance to do so since i will be working- excuse to go over family houses to check out what santa has given away]THEN IT'S HOME WITH THE SIMS WHOOOO!!!! HOOOOOO!! :D
  • Options
    AugieDublinAugieDublin Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I will be Simmmmmmming, finally! I'm graduating college in two weeks (!!!) and will be able to get back on and make up some serious time!

OMG can't waittt....... :D
  • Options
    EPEAGLES317EPEAGLES317 Posts: 84 Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be spending the holidays by going to New York with my college's marching band, that I participate in, to cheer on our football team at the Pinstripe Bowl! :D
  • Options
    islandkandiislandkandi Posts: 3
    edited December 2011
    We don't have any plans really. I lost my job recently so the holidays will be a little grim. We will cook a little food and exchange one gift a piece if we can, listen to some xmas music and just chill and maybe play a few games.
  • Options
    yococoyococo Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    Well, I wanted to go with my boyfriend to visit his family in Utah, but I don't have enough money! :O So, I'll be staying home for the holidays... spending time with friends and family, reading a lot of books, and playing a ton of Sims. ;) Probably be looking for a second job, too! Mostly just a relaxing holiday until school starts back up. :)
  • Options
    BenefitsBenefits Posts: 1
    edited December 2011
    I have a much needed two week break from school this holiday season, so I plan on spending time with my family and friends. Eating food, watching movies, and going to some concerts are just a few things on my list. I'll also be playing TS3 a lot more often, making sure my Sims get to spend some quality time with their families too.
  • Options
    casualangstcasualangst Posts: 25 Member
    edited December 2011
    This year I'm spending my holidays with my new husband and my baby girl. We can't have a tree, and don't have a lot of money for presents because I didn't get as much in book buy backs or financial aid for school this quarter, but we're going to have a nice family dinner and watch Christmas movies, and of course, I'll have a tree and decorations and a party in the Sims ;) Then my best friend is coming in from out of state to spend New Years (her birthday) with us! She's even springing for fireworks!
  • Options
    Naruto27220Naruto27220 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I will be going to Chicago. Then coming home and playing my sims games!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sisters1816sisters1816 Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    I shall be hanging in out in Elk grove with my family and friends, enjoying the holiday that only comes once a year. -^_^-
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited December 2011
    I plan on spending my holidays at home with my family, and maybe visit a few family members.
  • Options
    HIGHTIMES809HIGHTIMES809 Posts: 972 Member
    edited December 2011
    I WILL BE SPENDING X-MAS WITH MY FAMILY AND MY DOG ( PEDRO ) HE`S MY BEST FRIEND. I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR .
  • Options
    disturbed875disturbed875 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited December 2011
    I want one! Uni corn uni corn. I am a uni corn! : D
  • Options
    MissKrystleMissKrystle Posts: 1 New Member
    edited December 2011
    My son and I will be going to his father's for Christmas eve, and having dinner with his family. Then on Christmas day, we'll be doing it all over again with my family.

The day after Christmas, my son will be going to see his great grandmother for a small dinner, and following that day, is his father's BIG family Christmas dinner. :) Lots to do, but so much fun.
  • Options
    smashbridges20smashbridges20 Posts: 7,397 Member
    edited December 2011
    My bf and I will be working all the days ecxept christmas day.
    Fortunately in Jan we will be flying home to see family out of state.
  • Options
    ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    edited December 2011
    i going to my sisters on christmas eve then to my parents ,have christmas dinner and opene gifts in morning ,stay there be home after christmas to play sims 3 finish up those houses. and awaiting for those new premiums
  • Options
    Lumysims2000Lumysims2000 Posts: 410 Member
    edited December 2011
    On december 20Th we'll go downtown Bilbao to a holiday fair and market to get some local products for the Christmas eve dinner. Doing the last shopping we'll have a chance to watch the city lights in the evening. We already have all the main streets filled the christmas lights and decoration, even in our neighborhood ten minutes away from downtown.
    My husband, our dog :lol: and me are hosting dinner for my inlaw relatives at Chritsmas eve. We'll have a huge dinner of three courses and a lot of traditional sweets for dessert which everybody would be eager to have. Meanwhile we'll watch television till the end of the dinner. When we finish dinner some will be playing wii sports and our nephew and I will be playing sims. After midnight the kid will receive some of his gifts at home.I'll give him TS3 and Pets as a present.I'd love to get that hoodie to give to one of my other nephews that wont be with us and who also loves Sims.
    At Christmas my husband and I will have lunch at home or out (haven't decided yet) and after 6pm we'll get together with friends and exchange gifts. Also I'll be simming as much as I'll be able to.
    For New Year's eve we'll get together again at one of sister's inlaws and we'll do much of the same. but I'll take my laptop to play sims :lol:
    And after that if I can find a good price for a plane ticket I'd love to visit my family in Miami.
    Happy Christmas , SimGuru and everybody!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top